I realized long ago, that in order for the anti-Christ to successfully in large part deceive and conquer the world, that the world would have to be crushed down, not utterly crushed, but that extremely devastating events would have to occur in order for there to be such a distraction that the world would forget about the antichrist coming about any time soon and as a result, that they would instead be desperately looking for a savior or saviors. What would have to specifically happen is:
1. a lack of access to Bibles and Biblical literature, especially about the last days and antichrist, and or a great destruction of those things and great curtailment of the publishing of such things. Alternatively, it could be that the next generation will be extremely distracted with what is coming. Despite the huge amount of information out, the world is still ignorant to a large degree, or often forgetful about basic things taught by the Bible, and in life, and that’s because of the flood of lies and corrupt leaders and their enforcers (police) everywhere causing problems for everyone, even those who support them.
2. a length of time long enough for a generation to be born that has a distorted view of the antichrist and/or knows little about such a character, thinking it to be a myth, a character kind of like a Santa Clause in believability. This would have to occur because it’s unlikely without an extreme hardening of hearts occurred all over the world towards God, a deep hatred directly toward him, which I think is unlikely personally, for people to take the “mark of the beast” aka 666 knowing it was prophesied and that those who took it would be condemned to “torment” without rest forever. In my opinion such a generation will be born soon, because it seems to me, that the church in general (not as in the true Christians, but the false ones too, who greatly outnumber them) that exists now, is in a position in which God’s wrath is at a bursting point, because they have easy access to the truth (about what the true religion is and right from wrong), it’s nearly unavoidable, they encounter it all the time and yet most Christians choose to continue living a life that is loveless towards God and only pays lip service if even that to Him or their false version of Him (mainly a God that either ignores or forgives their sins and only sees the good in them because they are decent or because God forgives at least them, no matter what or whatever reason they imagine, or because they believe they can, have or will earn their salvation, at least partly). According to the Bible, God’s wrath only because more extreme towards those who try to earn their salvation. So, think, if that is the case, how at this point with the Internet everywhere, making it utterly convenient to learn that, let alone just to pick up a Bible somewhere, or go to church to read one, and read the many verses that imply or plainly state that salvation is not a thing that can be earned? Is God just going to relax at such a church for a long time? Does the Bible prophecy that there is going to be a “revival” or “great awakening” among the Gentile Christians and non-Christians in which they suddenly realize, “Oh, salvation is a gift…” etc? There is no more time for waiting that I can see, not a long time. The only thing I see God holding back for before allowing the Gentiles to revert to the way they were before the time of Christ is because of various “tribes” and nations, perhaps like India, China and some parts of Africa that have not had a good chance to hear the gospel explained to them yet. But with an ever growing economy and Christians spreading more and more, inevitably the world will be fully exposed to the gospel/salvation message. There have already been many generations of true Christians, millions saved, so as I see it, God isn’t going to keep waiting for a long time. The world, Gentile world, has already well had its chance to be saved. The time is coming now for Israel to be saved. That is what I see.
I believe that what may send the world into a real “dark age”, one in which there isn’t even a pleasant Catholic church nearby to allow you some access to a Bible or writings about it, is what the Bible predicts:
1. “pestilences” (which can include disease and animal or insect infestations, like rats, mice, mosquitoes, fleas, roaches, lice, ticks, viruses, and perhaps even some sort of mold plague from damp weather and storms)
2. great earthquakes or many medium ones causing random-like devastation in places, perhaps even volcanic explosions (there is a “super volcano” in Yellow Stone that has been rising according to some geologists)
3. solar flares and/or EMP attacks causing great disruption to much of the world’s electronics, but not all. At first I thought most electronics would be ruined, but now I think instead that there will just harm in specific locations, because the Bible, it seems to me, implies that there won’t be such a crippling. That’s because it talks about the continuing prosperity of Saudi Arabia (via what it says in code about Mecca), that though things will be very bad, there will still be the usual trading going on, even if greatly diminished. Also the Bible seems to teach that there will still be speedy deliveries of information, like knowledge of an impending attack from distant countries before it happens, I don’t think it means that people will go about by horses or other slow means to deliver info from very far away, though it’s very possible. One more clue that despite great troubles that the main infrastructure of the world will be intact, is perhaps these two prophecies:
“there will come in the last days scoffers walking according to their own lusts and saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.’ For this is hidden from them by their willing it” – 2 Peter 3:3-5
“as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark. And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.” – Matthew 24:38-39
4. “the church apostasy aka the falling away” (this is when the Gentile churches, the false ones go into chaos, backstabbing each other, deny Christ as their savior or perhaps some even denying him as being a savior) caused by the great turmoil suddenly surging upon them/the world as I mentioned here
5. There is also a prophecy of fearful signs in the sky occurring. Solar flares could be included in this now that we can see them, but that is far out in space, not in the sky. It is arguable that at least some of the “fearful” signs in the sky that Jesus predicted are UFOs appearing, especially when they stay in place or a certain area, especially when they stay around for a long time. And it is not arguable at this point in my opinion, that UFOs are simply pretty or interesting things to see anymore. I believe this because of the growing amount of cattle and other animal “mutilations” associated with UFOs, and as I think may be becoming well known, human mutilations. There have been some in the UK, and at least one in Brazil. And two people died on a Brazilian island many years ago from what could be called an attack by UFOs. Now whether it was an accident that that happened to the islanders in Brazil doesn’t matter, the point is, at least on some of those UFOs, are psychopathic or reckless aliens, or perhaps ones who become demon possessed or emotionally affected by the dark angels as a result of coming to our world. I can say for myself, though I would still chance going to a UFO hotspot to see if I could learn anything valuable, I would always be wondering if they would do something horrible to me, or cause me to be greatly inconvenienced by doing some horrible surgery on me or exposing me to some awful chemical with horrible long lasting effects.
In a way, though not seemingly mentioned by the Bible, extreme disasters like that one at Fukushima and the Nigerian oil spill disasters, that threaten a massive amount of life on this planet are a sign of the last of the last days of this “age” (the before Christ’s 1000 year reign). Clearly God will act before everything is killed off by radiation, or their lives shortened so much as to get in the way of other prophecies being fulfilled, unless God intends for a while for a very hazardous, toxic Mad Max like world to come about. Now that would truly be horrible and perilous world to live in. It seems to be coming true though. Is anyone going to be able to suck up all the oil spills coming from Nigeria, or recover the leaked radiation from Fukushima? What about the smog in China’s major cities going out of control? What about the large mercury being spread all over the world from coal plants that don’t have mercury filters? Will God let that continue for much longer? I don’t think so.
The Babel Effect:
Also, consider Babel: God broke up the world there in order to prevent them from advancing so rapidly that they would think themselves gods and become so advanced that the gospel would be too silly a thing to them to ever consider, or perhaps become so advanced as perhaps these alien visitors are, that Jesus never would have been sacrificed, but just destroyed by some advanced weapon of some sort. How would Jesus have been able to disappear into a crowd if by some advanced technology he would easily be followed? Though the world has gotten past that situation, I mean in which Jesus sacrificed himself, I think there is another problem in which if we become so advanced again, that the antichrist, the evil savior, the false savior, would not be needed, would be ignored, or easily killed. Are we getting to a point where we can become like gods again? I think so from my constant research and eye on our technological advancements. Though the governments of the world have done well in suppressing technologies that could set us free from their stupidity and increasing lawlessness (and lawlessness is another sign that is coming and has come true), thanks to God allowing the Internet to spread everywhere and the information on it to become vast and very useful, I see there coming soon a time when cheap technologies will allow the world to free itself from the restraints of a few large greedy companies:
Energy: electricity suppliers (aka power companies) and gas companies: they rule us among some others. IO we were allowed ready mining (including coal) and oil drilling in America, meaning without the unjust hindrances imposed by the liberals, that too may cause a shift in the balance of power to the individuals over a few large, greedy and monopolistic companies. Solar power would also help free us. To have low cost energy from the sun from greatly improved and cheap solar cells, which I have read about) would help. What would also help free us are Thorium fusion reactors and the ultimate, or seemingly ultimate: Deuterium and/or Helium-3 reactor. These fuels are plentiful, but getting to them is that hard part, at least for the public.
Power transfer: if cheap room temperature superconducting technology was invented, that would help.
Memory and Convenient Communication: if cheap and durable devices that could store vast amounts of information, much greater than 64 gigabytes, so that a virtual Internet can be carried around by millions of people and personal Internets, so that Internet companies will no longer have monopolies either. Further, if our brain’s memories were easily seen and if our memory could be greatly enhanced, our very brains could be a virtual Internet.
Travel: Airport companies rules us. If antigravity technology came about, cheap and easy to make, or cheap skycars like Paul Moller’s or gyrocopters, that would help free us.
Water: If the cost of water rights being greatly lowered, perhaps by Obama or someone like him, that would greatly help.
Meat: if hunting equipment became low cost (greatly reducing reliance on mass food producing companies). What would also tip the balance in favor of us becoming “gods”, whether right or wrong, is if meat also became very cheap. This could be done if meat could be grown and/or if cats and dogs, like rabbits, were allowed to be used as food. Not that I think they should be, (only as a last resort with no option would I approve for now), but if that were done, the cost of meat would perhaps come greatly down, as cats and dogs are very common and there are so many, that they are often “put to sleep” in America for lack of anyone wanting to or being able to afford caring for them.
Housing: With instant very long lasting concrete housing, and if the national park lands were freed up for personal use, it could happen. We are at a point, in my opinion, where such things are near, especially if Obama allowed China to take over America in exchange for becoming America’s life time dictator (under China’s authority). China, as far as I know, is not concerned with the preservation of national parks, but wealth and control. If they obtain America, they may turn our parks into real estate to generate more income and alleviate the extreme poverty coming upon Americans. Easy space travel would also make real estate cheap perhaps, in that one could make and establish land claims on other planets, like Mars.
Money, Banks: If gold became plentiful (and with space travel using antigravity technology it may) and Bitcoin usage became widespread and common (doing away with currency rivalry and the time and money spent dealing with currency exchange rates), that too might propel us into a kind of godhood. Banks would no longer be one of our rulers.
Language: As in Babel, if language barriers were no longer barriers, or easy to overcome (and they could be with technology that could vastly improve our brain’s abilities, memory included), we could become more like gods.
If all these things were done, when these technologies converged, there would seemingly be no more monopolies over our lives by greedy tyrants. Perhaps we would all become greedy tyrants, regardless, without God as a king to guide us if such technology was common and easily obtained, I think it would get in the way of God’s prophecies. Therefore, I believe that when these things come closer and closer to reality, that great devastations will be near.
1) Jax-Ur said that all the future Kryptonians were stored in Superman’s cells, if that were so then the blood that came out of Superman’s mouth when he first entered Zod’s prison ship and when Jax-Ur took a blood sample. The DNA in superman would have been sufficient since it would have been the logical way to continually reproduce the DNA of the others into Superman’s cells, and even if it were simply the cells themselves being counted on to never expire and contain those extra DNA codes till extracted, there still would have been a massive amount of originals in the blood that came out of Superman, sufficient to repopulate Earth with Kryptonians. Further, Jax-Ur didn’t say that he had any of the cells, which would be strange not to mention, since birth pods were apparently already able to begin gestating Kyrptonians.
2) It is not plausible that Dr. Emil Hamilton would know that Earth was being terraformed in the small amount of time that he saw the terraforming action in place being that he didn’t know Kryptonian physiology or what Krypton was like. Though he could have been making a dramatic guess, a plausible assumption, as a scientist he should have known it could have also been a scare tactic in action, a slow-working weapon, a temporary obfuscation device (to block out the sun and make life on Earth much more difficult), an energy generating device, a mining device, base-making device, or even some sort of device to open a portal to another place. There were too many options to simply name one so quickly and to be so assured.
3) It was claimed a scout ship was sent to Earth 18,000 to 2,000 years ago, however carbon dating has only shown reliability to dating things up to 5000 years old, and radiometric dating has shown no reliability (The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, The Department of Computer Science, David Plaisted, one of many scientific critiques of radiometric dating) and archeological finds don’t substantiate Earth existed before 6,500 years, and almost all creation traditions substantiate a recent creation for Earth. Though it could be excused as merely the belief of the non-Bible literalists among the Earthlings, Faora-Ul’s comment about having evolved to become amoral and therefore superior suggests the writer of the show may have believed it to be fact as even the aliens believed this myth. There is also what could be taken as a symbolic hint that the writer of the script had in mind Darwinian evolution, in the use of a small, incomplete, aged-looking humanoid shaped skull, which contained all the genetic information of the Kryptonians to be birthed in the future. The incompleteness of the skull could be meant to suggest it is very old and was a fossil that didn’t survive fully intact like many skulls evolutionists find and attempt to use to prove evolution (but always fail in doing so since there is no obvious reason to believe one species type evolved from another (fossil columns showing gradual evolution are an atheist/evolutionist myth).
4) It’s improbable that Faora-Ul would have learned to use her powers as fast as she did without experimentation, especially if she was suffering the same shock as Superman and Zod.
5) Faora-Ul told Superman that she and her friends were further evolved than him, if she meant as in evolved in the way Darwin described evolution, it would have been wrong being that the Kryptonians would have ceased evolving (not that Darwinian evolution is proven theory in reality) since the time they used manual creation of themselves with control over their genetics so specifically they had created people among themselves for certain job types.
6) Faora-Ul told Superman that she and her friends were further evolved than Superman because they were amoral (having no morals, like obeying “Do not bear false testimony”), however the expression “evolved” in the context she used it is an atheist expression (and used by theistic liberals to be able to have access to the money that atheist scientists will allow allow them to have if they go along with their propaganda) that usually has a vague meaning in the ways that they use it due to their confusion over its meaning or deliberately being vague so as to make it hard to argue against logically, like saying, “climate change” which could be any change in weather at all, even a regular change in the weather. Among the many meanings it can have are, “adapted to the environment”, “became a new species”, “to change over a long period of time” or “to become more complex over a long period of time”. It is unlikely that a completely different type of being, especially one with a super genius mind, would repeat the same grammatical error or knowingly make a vague expression. Even if Faora-Ul was using an expression in a way Superman understood it from having previously explored his mind, she wasn’t linked with him telepathically when she said those words, and unless Superman had an arbitrarily narrow definition himself of the word, he wouldn’t have been clear on what it was she meant exactly either. And Superman would have known from having learn about evolution in schools, TV, libraries and regular conversation. If he did have a narrow definition, it would only be because he too was being blinded by Satan (as the Bible teaches he does to everyone on Earth who isn’t forgiven of their sins) and/or was much more focused on other matters to spot the error in his inaccurate definition of the word.
7) Faora-Ul is a contradictory character, a paradox that cannot be: she is supposed to be a hater of men (and besides showing no hint of this) and yet Zod is her male lover. However, the movie version of her can be said to be different, since none of this is shown or mentioned. So, it depends on what the intent was of the one who cast her in the movie.
8) The Kryptonian council, if as advanced as they were, having been genetically engineered and highly “evolved” (in the fantasy world) would unlikely have been so stubborn as to have allowed the emotion of “pride” to interfere with proper judgment.
9) The council clearly had the technology to save millions of Kryptonians using their various types of technology, yet nonsensically chose to do nothing. Why would they exile into another dimension a few people, and no temporarily protect as many in case Kyrpton was destroyed, or at least the codex or even copies of their knowledge and DNA samples of their various species too?
10) It’s unlikely that Zod and his friends, especially being that he was a general, would have made the strategic mistake of leaving Superman’s mother behind rather than using her as a pawn.
11) A possible error was when Superman yelled in anguish in the train? station, or whatever it was: if he was in severe anguish and still testing out his powers, the echo from his yell seemed like it may have ruptured the ear drums at least of those with him, like Lana.
12) Superman launched into the sky at extreme speed while standing next to Lana, if I remember right, regardless, later, just before another launch, asks her twice to move away. If no one was injured the first time, why would they be on the second?
13) Why didn’t Superman try and convince Zod to terraform Mars under the threat of destroying the the gestation chambers, or, cause a massive hurricane around the world engine and suck it out of place and then fly away with it into space and have it terraform some distant planet, then tell Zod, and tell him where to go, and provide him with what he needed to restart a new Krypton (his blood)? He could have used his dad’s artificial intelligence device to program the new Kyrptonians to rebel against Zod at such and such age and imprison him in the Phantom Zone again. I know what some will argue: That would be veering too far off the original storyline and not being true to the original. I say: Who cares, endless repetition is boring. If I could have, I would have remade the tale into a similar yet original and sensible one with just as much entertainment.
In order for the tribulation to occur certain events must happen:
1. A trigger that causes the beginning of the falling away aka great apostasy. This would be some perceived catastrophic event, not even necessarily catastrophic, but perceived as one, like a somewhat severe stock market crash that causes false Christians to give up their faith and become entirely hypocritical about it and even becoming criminals. This would happen because many of these false Christians are have heard of credible predictions from economic wise men that an extreme financial collapse coming and these false Christians see the signs for that and believe the government is failing them and may even fail itself for whatever reason. If even worse things happen in combination with these events, during or soon after, especially doom-signs so to speak, like bizarre horn sounds happening all over the world as has been reported more and more in the recent years, and more bizarre mass animal deaths or “mutilations” and UFO sightings, that do would cause an extreme change in the behavior of Christians. What would also cause this severe change is the change in behavior of non-Christians who also have fears for their own future welfare and who may plunder or murder the false Christians to try to save themselves. If that happens (and it does already in an increasing amount that aren’t well shown in government crime statistics), then no doubt these false Christians would prey on what they believe would be easy prey themselves, those who trust them, their friends, especially other Christians of the same religion. Pastors may even burn down their churches to try and get insurance compensation money for it.
These false Christians are increasingly in a weakened state, having a weakening root, not sufficient to withstand a hard blow of wind, whether it be persecution, being preyed upon, giving in to sinful activities like abusing drugs, or being soundly and publicly shamed away from their misplaced faith by true Christians, so it wouldn’t be hard to suddenly spiritually fall almost all at once. So, just imagine if the following happened:
A severe economic crash, an unusually high amount of UFO sightings, a sudden rise in violent ghost hauntings, a very large amount of mass animal deaths of various types of animals in widely separated locations, a sudden rise in crop circles of intricate design perhaps showing Earth splitting in half or being hit by another object, out of the ordinary meteor showers, sudden deaths or severe illness of tens to hundreds of thousands of people around the world from a virus or bacteria, large crop failures of wheat, rice or corn, a huge loss of bees/sudden bee deaths all over the world again, and an increase in damaging earthquakes and one large enough to kill many people, many unusually large and long lasting severe storms occurring all at once, a sudden rise in sinkholes swallowing homes, and perhaps more mass shootings and bombings (whether egged on or orchestrated by the U.S. federal government or not). Perhaps even some major rocket or space plane launch will spectacularly fail, causing a loss in hundreds of millions of dollars, and will be the last straw needed to “break the camel’s back” by being a kind of hope-killer once seen around the world, causing a severe mass pessimism in false Christians. A definite last straw would be the thought or rumor among false Christians, or a convincing argument, that the tribulation has already begun, and those who believed in the pre-tribulation rapture would then lose faith, thinking their religion can’t be true because God would have saved their “good” selves from such trouble, or would feel betrayed by God or think that he let them down or made a mistake by not rescuing them and is therefore a fallible God, one who might not even punish them if they decided to become criminal and turn in true Christians for bounty money.
There is already great pressure on Christians from threats of death from countries with large armies like Iran and North Korea with the technology to kill millions of Christians in America, where the majority of true Christians in my opinion seem to live. And if such a murderous strike was committed along with all the other disasters occurring at once, it would probably usher in a call for new leaders to effectively stop impending mass starvation, rioting and thieving, and that would leave a great opportunity for a new con artist leader to take their place, the ultimate one, the anti-Christ.
2. This mass starvation (especially if accompanied by other devastating events, like an emp attack or emp from a solar flare, earthquakes or plagues would then get the most unstable of the false Christians (not ones who already left Christianity. rather the ones still involved) to turn into Judas’ in mass. That would then trigger the more stable false Christians, though still having strong faith, (but faith misplaced by it being more in themselves or fallible men or something else other than in God) to follow in a crime spree, perhaps abandoning their faith, and that would in turn cause the false Christians weak in faith to collapse too, perhaps becoming like petty thieves and probably causing many suicides. Being that there are millions of false Christians in the U.S., the Mormons, Catholics, Seventh Day Adventists, and countless Pentecostals, the effect of all these Christians dropping their morality would worse than nukes going off all over the U.S., because rather than a quick death and ending of sin, sin would multiply severely everywhere and in a way that betrays God almost directly.
3. Once that is over with, in order for there to be a moral collapse so sever that you could get all these compromised people to go so far as to directly murder other Christians (which I don’t think would happen in mass despite mass starvation and so on because of the hope people would still have in a recovery, and since millions of people would still be alive and free and able to fight to defend themselves), murder Christians at some point in their lives in the future, or for their children to, there would need to be an extreme infrastructure collapse, specifically in the United States which is the main spreader of true Christianity and close imitations of it. The U.S. no doubt publishes huge amounts of Bibles and it’s citizens use the Internet especially to spread the messages of the Bible. If that is ended or severely curtailed, there would be a severe moral degradation and the children around the world would grow up much less moral than the previous world generation (which even now is already very corrupt and stupid). If the very corrupt and stupid generation we have now raises kids, especially in a wrecked much more poverty stricken world, so poor it’s forced to resort to using steam, fires, pulleys, swords, knives, bows, slings, rocks and horses again rather than planes, cranes, cars, guns and microwaves, they would be like the stereotypical brutish “savage” portrayed in many movies in stories, almost like the stupid inbreds in horror movies, only worse, as they’d be desperate for their next meal and be willing to and stupid enough to do anything to get it.
4. Seemingly, a new temple of God needs to be rebuilt in Jerusalem in order for various prophecies leading up to and during the tribulation for the tribulation to come about and be completed. This I guess from what I’ve read would take between 10 and 20 years to complete. Probably 20 if Israel suffered an EMP disabling event forcing them to resort back to man and or horse power, and/or steam or use diesel fueled vehicles whose engines wouldn’t be effected by an EMP based vehicles to begin transporting and placing the stones.
So, the amount of time Christians now have to prepare for severe world wide persecution leading to enslavement and torture and death is at least 10 years each day the new temple is not built. As to why the Israeli gov hasn’t removed the dome on the rock, I think it is because they see it as a way to protect Jerusalem from rocket attacks, thinking that as long as it is there, the Muslims won’t launch any missiles nearby lest they destroy what they the Muslims supposedly consider one of the holiest places and buildings in the world. If the Muslim world leaders were more sophisticated and crafty, they’d move the temple at least temporarily to a new location in order to destroy Jerusalem as they would like to do. It is nice to know that so long as that temple is not built, Christians will in general have a much easier time spreading the gospel throughout the world. Don’t waste the time.
Movie script for “Do Not Judge, Vengeance is Mine”:
This is your country, this is your country on Monopoly money bankers and psychopaths:
Little daughter: Daddy, why are you in jail?
Daddy: The policeman that wants to be with you called me a pedophile to keep me from protecting you. I’m always alone now.
Little daughter: But why don’t you just leave?
Daddy: They want lots of money baby, $5000.
Little daughter: But daddy you said we can’t afford anymore bills.
Daddy: I know baby, so I have to wait longer, just be patient.
Little daughter: But daddy the cps people said I’m leaving tomorrow with them and the officer who protectsted me.
Daddy: *In shock*
Little daughter: What’s wrong daddy?
Daddy: *lowers head and is silent, tries not to cry*
Little daughter: Daddy I’m scared, can you sneak out? *Begins to get red eyed* Daddy, say something.
Mom: Our food stamps are almost out, they refuse to let me keep her. I don’t know what to do, the ACLU said they can’t help us because they’re case load is full and every lawyer wants thousands of dollars. *begins to cry*. The police impounded our car and tore our licenses up. I can’t believe they put you away because of what one officer with a bad record said. Why won’t anyone help us?
Date: 2014, 40% of the American population is in prison. 15% are held in “Peace Restraining” camps for being “a danger to society”, “a perpetual nuisance to the peace” or for being “emotional disturbances.” Welcome to the United States of America.
The next day, at the New Las Vegas Prison…
Officer Maguiriua: Hey, ‘daddy’. I’m enjoying protecting your daughter from you. The neighbors all say you’re a bad man, you are aren’t you? Admit it? Why are you neighbors on my side unless you were a bad man?
Dad: Why are you doing this to me?
Officer Maguiriua: You’ll figure it out.
Dad: Wait, please tell me.
Officer Maguiriua: Because you’re a nuisance. Seeya.
Dad: Wait! Don’t go!
Officer Maguiriua: Oh by the way, the judges in this town are on my side, I’m good friends with them, and their daughters. They love me. So don’t think you’ll ever be getting out.
Dad: Wait! What can I do to get out!?
Officer Maguiriua: *turns to his partner* This guy just won’t shut up, can you believe it? Told you he was a nuisance. *Just before leaving the visitor room*, “Oh by the way, I had to put your ugly dog down.” Bye nuisance. *Walks away out of the prison.*
Corrections Officer: You’re time up, back to your cell pedophile, and stop pressing your room button, if you keep doing that you won’t even get an hour outside for the day. You hear me pedophile?
Ten days later, the dad is in the judge’s court room:
Judge: Do I need to read your charge aloud?
Dad: No, you’re *feels disgust*, you’re hon… judge.
Judge: How do you plead?
Public Attorney: Just say, “No contest”.
Dad: But if I say that it will ruin my reputation and I’ll lose custody of my daughter. I could get killed once I go back in public and I’ll be on a sex offender list! Everyone says I might as well say I’m guilty!
Public Attorney: It’s your life man, just telling you how to get out of here fastest.
Dad: Not guilty, judge.
Corrections officers: *their faces become angry and amazed*
Judge: Then a trial date is set for the first.
Dad: What?! That’s a month away! No one told me I’d have to wait a month for a trial!
Judge: *Ignores the comment, calls out another name*
Corrections officer: What are you stupid? You’re gonna be eating shit for the next 30 days man!
Dad: What do you mean?
Corrections officer: Stupid! It’s too late for you now man.
Dad: Wait, what do you mean?
Corrections officer: Get in line and stop talking.
Dad: Does anyone know what’s going on?
Inmates: *Avoid eye contact with him*
The next day:
Corrections officer: *Opens the dad’s cell door* Hey, wake up, here’s your charges.
Dad: *Takes the paper* What the Hell, drug possession? I don’t do drugs, I don’t even take aspirin.
Corrections officer: No aspirin? Now that’s an offense.
Dad: Wait, don’t go, how the Hell can all this stuff just get made up?
Corrections officer: Anyone can say anything.
Dad: But wait, that’s exactly what I mean.
Corrections officer: Then why you asking me if you already know?
Dad: Stares at officer.
Corrections officer: You’ll get some slop in thirty minutes, stay awake so I don’t have to wake you up again.
Dad: *Looks back at the paper*. Oh my God, oh my God.
If the tribulation is near, or rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem, that would be an indication that a third world war is also near. And being that America’s government (and many of its psychopath and narcissist citizens) are often meddling in such wars and often risking starting them despite it seemingly trying to prevent them, using the huge armies and great amount of superior weapons to do so, it seems God would have mentioned America in at least a strong indirect way out of the other many much weaker countries if they were to play some part as they often try to do in world affairs in the Middle East when it comes to military and energy concerns. And even Asia is mentioned indirectly, so why not the US? The only likely explanations I can come up with is this: extreme internal civil wars over whatever like an extreme economic disaster due to extreme natural disasters (causing extreme food, water and energy shortages so great that the expense of sending off military troops, equipment or military aid is no longer done), extreme plagues (which also cause food, water and energy shortages), government incompetence and, or, another reason which I think is the main reason why: “And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up, and his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall cause an astounding amount destruction, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many” I suspect he will use captured alien craft, or a huge fleet of reverse engineered alien technology and sweep over all the major cities and farms of America, and use “marvelous” looking weapons to destroy them. I’m guessing it would look like an epic Star Trek movie everywhere in which the Borg had sent a fleet of ships everywhere to destroy the pride of America. I suspect that that fleet will be rendered useless in the end by the American government detonating an EMP device or neutron bomb over the country in an attempt to get rid of these craft in one blow. And if the government doesn’t explode the nuke or EMP device, perhaps God will cause a solar flare to erupt that would get critically damage most of the ships. That fleet would need to be destroyed otherwise he could easily conquer any country, which isn’t what the Bible prophecies. Alternatively, the ships could destroyed in a draw between American reverse engineered alien ships, and or the ships of the anti-Christ might be an inferior version of copied alien technology, inferior in that their energy sources would eventually be too depleted to do anymore damage or their photon torpedo launchers and or phasers (figuratively speaking) will eventually burn out after doing their job. That seems a likely type of weapon, a weapon that would burn out, because I’m guessing the anti-Christ would be smart enough to realize that if the ships are captured they could be used against him either in working condition or from a reverse engineered copy. Surely he wouldn’t allow a long term weapon to be reverse engineered to be used against him afterwards. In other words he would send a disposable fleet of ships to dispose of America. Perhaps after the ships run dry or burn out, then a second wave of destruction occurs in which the pilots then begin a ground war after leaving their ships or using them as a little house to attack from after landing. A less likely situation (because it doesn’t fit the image of “astounding destruction”) is that the anti-Christ or someone helping him sends a nuclear missile or places a nuclear bomb high above America at some distance so that not all of the electronics are disabled. Whether either of these things happen, I am sure there would be just enough infrastructure and Gentiles left over so that when the tribulation ends, the Jews in America could be sent back to Israel within a two weeks, in other words soon, as the Bible prophecies would happen. It seems absurd to me that God would make them wait long after the world has gone through a massive and Hellish devastation when their punishment is supposed to be over at that point and instead given his salvation. But in addition to that the anti-Christ will have prepared forces to devastate America and or have bribed many Americans into killing the Christians there. I actually he will dedicate most of his initial might to devastate America, and have great success due to the devastation caused by the EMP. It seems to me the best and quickest way to take down America’s might to keep it from getting involved in world affairs in a significant way anymore is by the use of either plague weapons or an EMP. The other reasonable way would be to use the weak Mexican border to send in political and infrastructure saboteurs, for example stirring up dissension and bombing dams, nuclear energy facilities, the universities, airports, city halls and tourist sites of the greatest cities. That would require in my estimation, with masterfully trained saboteurs, about 300 saboteurs, and being that millions of illegals are always making it across the border each year into America and some through Canada, it doesn’t seem at all impossible that a swift major strike like that would occur. Even if the bombs only a week of temporary damage and only a few thousand people were killed, it would set forth major internal turmoil leading I imagine to a civil war being that many would consider that a last straw of the government’s incompetence which in turn would lead to an economic collapse, which in turn would lead to a world wide economic collapse being that most countries are in some big way dependent on America’s economy, which set just the right opportunity for the anti-Christ to be accepted, as the world would be extremely desperate for rescue to avoid major famines and a break down of their civilization. There is perhaps one indirect reference to America, and it is very indirect. The prophecy concerning the anti-Christ says that he will come against the strongest fortresses. America is full of strong “forts”, and is the most powerful military country, so not a surprise it has such forts. And if the anti-Christ is going to cause astounding/glorious devastation in order to magnify his name and feel great about himself, where better than to make a name for yourself by taking down the world’s strongest country and its many strong forts? Would coming against any other country bring such glory? There is another way however, without going all the way to America that I know he will use to keep America out of his affairs, and that would be by destroying all their foreign bases, aka “forts” and to destroy most of their active duty aircraft carriers and ship building facilities. To do that would cause a severe economic shock to America, enough I am sure to keep it’s claws to itself for at least seven years.
Update: I found out last night, on July 4th of all days, from a former Iranian spy in Iran, Reza Kahlili, unfortunately via the Mormon narcissist Glenn Beck, that Iran’s government has practiced launching an EMP to destroy the United States, and that if one were detonated over Kansas, in about a year, 200 million Americans would die. Right now there are estimated to 316,668,567 Americans according to various websites. I’m guessing that the Americans living at the five great lakes, a vast water supply with many fish, would last much longer in general. There are about 27,296,743 living around these lakes. I advise any Jews (as in the race) and Christians who want to be left alive after a third world war or an EMP event, who are not living around these lakes, immediately go buy a house or rent a five star apartment in one of these areas immediately, and to buy guns and ammo there, swords and knives, if you don’t already have any, right away.
Oh and, that would have been prevented probably around this time, but a certain evil liberal Senator from Alaska who pretends to be a republican, a female, prevented this protection (with the help of Jeff Bingamon from the corrupt state of New Mexico), so that we could have fewer coal plants (can anyone say, “Obama”? and “wicked murderous treason”?):
Murkowski Blocks Effort to Protect US Power Grid
Thursday, 14 Oct 2010 06:50 PM
In a surprising election-year gambit, Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski has gutted legislation with strong bipartisan support that would protect the U.S. power grid from solar flares and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weapons, to benefit a “clean” energy bill backed by Senate Democrats.
The original bill, known as the GRID Act, authorized the federal government to take emergency measures to protect some 300 giant power transformers around the country. It passed the House of Representatives by a unanimous voice vote in August, an unusual show of bipartisan support in this Congress.
But when it went to the Senate, the bill was gutted of the measures to protect the power grid from EMP attack by Murkowski and committee chairman Jeff Bingamon, D-N.M., while other portions of the bill were added to her own energy bill, S. 1462, the American Clean Energy Act of 2009.
“Sen. Murkowski stripped H.R. 5026 of the main elements designed to protect our infrastructure and did not add them to her bill,” said Andrea Lafferty, executive director of the Traditional Values Coalition.