Can you give me a good reason why animal shelters in Nevada do not respect owner rights:
2. Why if you liberals are adamantly pro choice do you not respect pet owner rights to not have their pets cut up, spayed and neutered?
3. Why is poverty not considered when making a price for getting your animal back?
5. Why is WHERE YOU LIVE not considered, as in if you even live in Nevada or another country and were merely visiting or are not there by convenience, but forced to stay from poverty?
6. Why must I be forced to pay a fee to do not work on my cats, that is to not surgically alter them, spay, neuter? Shouldn’t I pay for work done, not a hypothetical that they will produce unwanted cats as if I might be a future criminal and want to live in this disgusting state and produce them here and as if any cat produced is a burden and worthless?
7. What EXACTLY is your definitive scientific logically explainable evidence for there being “CAT OVERPOPULATION”, what does “I see cats outside” mean, little ones? What does, “Well they kill lots of birds” mean in scientific formulas? What’s it mean to God or evolution? Or how about gods and godesses. Is there some rule or law in science or spiritual whatever somewhere that demands cats and dogs be neutered or so called “fixed” because someone feels there is too many, or says so, or because YOU CHOOSE TO PUT YOUR MONEY INTO CAPTURING AND KEEPING ANY AND EVERY CAT AND DOG PUT TO YOU? Are you forced to do that or to use tax payer money up like that? Please tell me in a mainstream scientific way and avoiding any logical fallacies as Aristotle the pagan formulated, otherwise I’ll ignore your response to that question. Please don’t reply with, “but don’t you care”? That will tell me you didn’t read this entire message.
8. Why, if no one in the entire state of Nevada when I begged you repeatedly and tried selling off all my valuables and extremely cheap prices and offered to repay a very small loan should it matter to you then if I take revenge on your disgusting laws to ignore owner rights and LOGIC with regard to spay and neuter?
9. What do you think of my response to you trying to force your religious “ethics” on others, your opinions on these matters, and due to your callousness as I’ve pointed out in keeping someone else’s pets or animals or service animals (and remember what God says in the Bible when you find someone else’s animal? It doesn’t say keep it till they pay a care fee or for cutting it’s balls off): In response to you being heartless petty disrespectful careless flippant hyporites, if I wage war on your immoral forced opinions, your bashing it on them opinions/laws by going to China and the Koreas and any other country to start dog and cat cloning businesses to make such meat cheap, especially for the poor hungry humans who cannot afford much meat, let alone those types? Because that is where you’ve put me by doing this to my cats, the loves of my life, I will wage war on your stupid opinions and make them backfire in your face.I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE CAT AND DOG CLONING BUSINESSES FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING INCLUDING MAKING FUR CLOTHING. Good riddance to you hypocrites, go down in history as shameful blights in the universe, your hypocrisy backfiring in your face forever. You shit on my daughters, back at your kids and your stupid opinions.One more question: Liberals, and ocd fixing people, why aren’t you capturing pigeons and spaying and neutering them or putting down dirty ones? There’s so much tax payer money, and are pigeons, THE BIRDS not worth as much as cats and dogs?! I thought you’re trying to save them from cats?
See, LISTEN: When you cut into a cat or dog or anyone else’s pet or service animal without their permission who have done no wrong to you or that animal or any wrong that justifies that act, you’re doing it to the owner too. You’re cutting them, and I will bring that back to you, Lord willing. You think that that is loving your neighbor as yourself, and doing to others as you would have them do to you? Then offer yourselves for sterilization to me freely, don’t resist me if I come for you to prevent you from your overpopulation of this planet, you bullies, extorters, animal hoarders, you makers of cheap arguments that can just as easily be used against you, you control freaks and kidnappers.
Pray I get my cats back, happy and unmolested and intact and that the evil you intended for them doesn’t fall on you.
God bless you hypocrites, bless you.
There is a little, maybe more than that, controversy over the true purpose of the Vegas Pet Strip Curfew (VPSC) and it is obviously a problem because, as I’ve pointed out, and as anyone could find out for themselves, the police don’t always give the same answer as to what the law specifically is about it or agree what animals are supposed to be banned, and it also causes a conflict between officers who love or like cats verses the morons and mean-spirited ones who don’t and refuse to acknowledge the obvious: cats can serve as service animals, or as some say, “emotional support animals” and so do serve a purpose for the disabled that helps them with their disability. A simple example is this: a cat will perk up and look at and shift its ears towards sounds at time that startle it or that a human can’t hear or doesn’t notice, and that sound could indicate a danger of some sort that a dog may also detect. The person looking at the cat, just as they would a dog, notice the cat is giving its attention to something, even meowing perhaps verses a dog barking. Furthermore there are most certainly disabled persons who don’t like dogs and who would be emotionally distressed at barking much more so than what may be pleasant meowing or sounds from a cat. So, there is no good reason to not accept that a cat can be a service animal that may stay with its owner at all times or as much as a service dog would. Surely some police feel that way though may have not thought all that out and so are put in a bad position to tell a person with a cat to leave the Strip if there in violation of the curfew or compelled, wrongly so, to arrest that person and impound the cat (monkey or parrot even). It is also impossible in my experience to find this curfew in stated law, I can find no reference to it in Nevada’s legal code, it’s almost as if it is truly a made up law meant to harass the poor off the Strip. It’s also abused by police officers to harass the poor and homeless, or what they may call “dirty people” or stereotype as drug addicts (or accuse as being to intimidate and appear to have just cause) or alcoholics or criminal. That is something bully officers (surely narcissists or psychopaths) did to me repeatedly.
What would be just and show more competence, reasonableness, fairness and TRUE compassion towards the animals would not to have some arbitrary curfew (why does this supposed law permit having animals during daylight hours at the Strip when the heat would be more intense than at night?!) pretending to be some help to animals, when it’s obviously to intimidate and terrorize the poor away, those who as Kim Jong Un might say, “Bring an unhappy spirit to the country with their sad faces” would be to allow animals known to have emotional capacity like that of humans and are WELL-BEHAVED at the Strip (cats, dogs, rabbits, monkeys, guinea pigs) and which are not a great danger to humans, like an ape or lion would be to be allowed. Now how would anyone know which animal is a good one or not? What could be done is to in as many countries and large cities as possible have judges of animal behavior employed to hand out a card of some sort that shows that their assessment of such and such companion animal is “acceptable in public” or “not a significant danger to humans”. For example I could take my cat to some building where these animal-behavior judges get together to observe how my cat responds to loud traffic noise, being around strangers, someone stumbling by it (like a drunk might), occasional screaming, someone patting me on my back or suddenly approaching me, or being put into a carrier when it is having fun (like if it suddenly has a tantrum and begins clawing and biting). And then I can put a holographic tag of some shape awarded by the judges that I have a well-behaved service animal, and a card, and a sticker I can stick to a pet carrier. And such a service should have a reasonable fee, like perhaps $10, an amount that isn’t too hard to make from asking for change if the person wanting the award is poor.
So the first requirement of the new law for animals at the Strip: an emotionally caring animal that performs a service: emotional support, manipulating objects, warning or defense, and is well-behaved and known for an even temper at most times. So that would auto disqualify a lion, polar bear, cobra, rattle snake, and possibly apes, I say possibly because I don’t know if all apes can have violent outbursts or which like cats can have varying personalities.
The second part of the improved law would be to not allow animals easily stepped on during peak crowd hours, an assessment which would need to be made from statistical analysis either known or that needs to be made. For example at Saturday’s starting at 2 AM crowding picks up at the Strip as does drunkenness and heroine use. Poverty stricken pet owners will most likely get no tips or food from any such people (I know that from experience) and in fact it is easily observed that all the street show persons are almost completely absent (with only the most desperate and foolish lingering or starting to perform). So then there would be a ban on small dogs, animals with long tails (usually cats) and small cats OUTSIDE of their carriers and a ban on leaving such carriers on the ground as opposed to a wheelchair, bicycle rack, bicycle handlebar, car or carried by the owner. The ban would also apply during times that the city officials designated to assess such declare a time of high crowding in certain areas. For example if a major event is drawing a huge amount of traffic and crowding to the MGM the law would that small animals and ones with long tails in those high traffic areas must be kept in their carriers and above floor level so as not to be a stumbling block and endangering the animal, unless in an apartment, office, or a personal hotel or motel room. So it could be declared ahead of time through television, internet, electronic signs in public and using fliers to warn owners of such animals, service ones or not to have them in carriers and not in the way of a crowd on ground level.
The third part of the law would require that those who go with their animals at the Strip to obtain cash or change for their animals (not water or food help) for more than one day at a time purchase a permit to do so, perhaps $3 for a week.
The fourth part of the law would require the animals be put in shade and not in direct sunlight (cloudless) for more than 10 minutes at a time with 10 minutes of cooling-down time in shade or if the animal shows clear signs of MAJOR dehydration. So a person would not be allowed to for example sit or a stand with a parrot in the sun for more than 10 minutes at a time with allowing the parrot to cool for ten minutes. The same would apply to a cat (especially a dark cat), dog and so on. The penalty for having a cat mostly of a dark color for exceeding that time more than once in front of an officer and especially in weather above 84 degrees Fahrenheit would nor unreasonably be a fine and their animal impounded and a ticket to go before a judge about it. The burden to prove that such was happening will be on the officer making out the ticket and must knowingly have reliable witnesses who must be required to take breathalyzer tests and drug tests before accepting their testimony (in other words no listening to drunks or druggies or someone high for witnesses as one done to me).
The fifth part would be to ban sitting or standing or lying down with an animal in a designated scenic zone. A scenic zone would be a spot that tourists are known for taking pictures at very often (it’s easy to assess). Such areas could have some sort of pretty and obvious notice or some marking on the sidewalk to notify that it isn’t a place to loiter or sit for tips or perform shows at. I could personally point out certain spots on bridges where it would be rude to linger at. Examples would be certain parts of the Cosmo/Aria bridge, like the parts that are above the middle of the road. Perhaps an alternating red and yellow or purple line on the floor of the bridge with white lettering or a gold metallic strip screwed down with etched writing on it saying “scenic area” or “no lingering” could indicate such a spot.
The sixth part of the law could specifically apply to sleeping animals, that no sleeping animals may be offered for being held for tips more than three times, for example if my cat were sleeping I could not say, “For a dollar I will allow you to hold her”, nor could I deliberately sit in a more noisy area (and it would have to be proven I did that on purpose) to get my animal to be awake for more tips, in other words depriving my animal repeatedly of sleep for money. A few times is acceptable for the obvious reasons even if it is not to directly help the animal, but repeatedly is arguably, though not abusive, unkind to the animal, especially if significant tips were already obtain those three times.
And finally there should be a law against having a pet out in the open, regardless of shade unless it is wetted down and shaded in ninety degree Fahrenheit heat for more than two hours at a time.
Further, “the city” should provide litter zones for animals, dogs and cats mostly both in the form of heavy cement pots for small animals and trenches in the sidewalk for small and large animals. The city could require that so that disabled persons are not being discriminated against and give monetary incentive, perhaps tax breaks to do so to whoever owns the land in the areas where such litter zones are placed, and the litter zone should be clearly marked to indicate what it is for as opposed to being a giant ashtray and a new law imposing a fine on anyone using them for common trash like cigarettes, cups, bottles and broken objects (not including napkins and wet wipes used to clean the urine or feces off an animal).
Now isn’t that better than “no pets from 12 PM to 3:59 AM, just because”? Yes it is sophisticated, but so what, many laws are and the entirety of the laws of America make them sophisticated you could say, hence why people hire lawyers. I don’t think this law with seven parts to it is too hard to enforce or handle, and it clearly would prevent police with a bias against certain animals or dislike for the poor or what they think a homeless person, alcoholic or drug addict looks like from easily scaring or bullying away whoever it is they think is such. Some might wonder how one could prove someone was breaking the law where one would have to observe the one keeping the animal, or who is supposed to be protecting it, simple: if it really concerns you that much sit or stand and observe, get a camera or hire a private detective, do you care so much that you are willing to do that?
It’s common sense though that only the most mentally ill of the most mentally ill would sit in unbearable heat with or without a pet, it’s like making a law against having your kid stand out in hot sun rays for three hours without purpose or clothing on: who makes their kid do that? It’s paranoid, but, to shut up the narcissists, morons, jealous covetous bullies, elitists, animal-haters, cat-haters and poor-people haters such laws would good to be in place, till those people are locked away in mental institutions or Hell forever.
Unfortunately for me, and all alien reptilian lovers, this little dino escaped from me yesterday when I brought him out for food and sun. And wow could his heavy little body run fast! He disappeared in a bush I thought, which I tore out and dug in to find, but his little body blended in among the rocks, perhaps through the use of some advanced cloaking device.