In the past few days it has been very Hellish and dramatic for me.
In order one day after another these things happened except for the last.
1. Some weeks ago PussPussPuss is stolen by an irrational female who pretends to be an animal rescuer, but when I discovered her on Facebook with the same pretense on her page blocked me when I asked how my cat was and if she’d help my other kittens.
2. Some days ago, maybe two weeks ago my newly bought bike was stolen in a secluded spot next to me as I slept, along with new $40+ saddlebags I bought my previous bike which I also traded for the used though newly bought one. With it was stolen my food, phones, memory cards with huge amounts of pics and vids of my cats, chargers, a new $50 bike lock, food and more, including my cat-busking tools. Days later a female stoner type texts me thinking I was the man (a heroine addict) she met who unknownst to her stole the items but she helped me a little to secure my things at first and jam my own lock he used on my bike. I didn’t know it was lock as she didn’t thoroughly examine it. The next day she becomes demonic and texts me telling me she wants to “wash her hands” of the situation by putting outside all my stolen items with the locked bike, and thenn ignores me when I tell her that is hypocrtical and nonsensical and the opposite of washing your hands of the theft. Two days later I look for a druggie and sex fiend bike thief and burglar named Nick to help get my bike back. In short he wastes my time with his obscene sexcapade stories. Perhaps two days later has me tag along with him to meet a credit card cloner I met a day before finding him, but she’s sleeping. So then I follow him part way to a drug dealer’s house who also counterfits one dollar bills, he never returns hours later while I see and encounter other notorious thieves and druggies goimg to Gato’s, including Chino who repeatedly harasses me and had even stolen my bike with my cats on it many months earlier. After petting a friendly cat I see a notorious elderly narcissist homeless woman, Kim, who likes to dress up as a slutty teen and who despises me, sitting on a couch in a garage that a schizophrenic named Steve was trying to turn into his new room. He was sexually harassing her and complaining about her new boyfriend Ron (Nick had later told me Ron was her boyfriend, which is how I learned of that), a drummer, and he too is a druggie and narcissist, a very rude one who never stops talking, but he wasn’t there, tho Kim kept saying he’d beat me up if I went to a house she used to live in and insulted me now and then. In the morning,
3. I awoke and saw near my head what looked like one of the bags I bought from Savers, looked in it and found my precious memory cards and apparently Kim’s clothing. Steve soon let me out and I left with that bag and the memory cards. Perhaps the next day,
4. a female black manager at Savers named Dee, who hates everyone and is an apparent narcissist said the following insults and lies to me for getting a store bag for an item I bought there and having a receipt: You homeless bastard, have you eaten today?, look at all the shit on your bike, I own the property, bags cost money, don’t ever just take something from the cash register, keep going (arguing) and you’ll be 86ed. The next day,
5. a young black male from Africa harasses me working as a nameless guard in Savers in a sexual way and repeatedly touches me without cause and says it was because: I disrespected him but never explains how, then lies and claims I was washing my hair and bear hugged me and lifted me up and tried unsuccessfully to walk me ou of the store, then said, “I don’t fight”, and doesn’t bother to call he police, rather, I do and am pu on hold, so I leave. The next day,
6. I meet Nick and pay him to retrieve my stolen bike and anythig with it and he’s using a good looking classic style bike meant as a gift for the credit card cloner (so she’d buy something for me, which he said he did give her, though never got anything from her if she ever got it which she said she did receive). One or two days later,
7. Nick tells me he never went to get my stuff because the girl who was supposed to drive him here never came through. Nick admitted to me to being a liar by the way. One or two days later (after cops ticket me for bringing cats to the Strip again) Iget ripped off at Super Pawn when I over paid $69 for a stupid HTC Desire phone.
8. an apparent black homeless male stinking badly of armpit odor was charging his phone, and a few minutes later in a completely disrespectful tone and as if he were retarded with ugly particles covering his right arm said something like, “Man you stink, sit somewhere else, hey, hello!” Then said smething that sounded like, “you want to die.” And then, “Hey, move, you stink”, or somethin like it, so I get up and he becomes wide eyedand begins punching my face and I hit his jaw extremely hard, and he picked up a chair and acted as if he migt impale me with the legs and then began following me around tables, and then took my phone and charger, destroyed the charger and forced me to pay him for my junk HTC Desire phone, and ended up getting $63 out of me, a few dollars short of what I bought it for. The next day
9. a homeless narcissist named Lory who sells meth, beer and water and uses it and who claims to be an under cover officer got out of a hospital and was there she said becsause she fell asleep and fell on her forehead asked me where her homeless narcissist boyfriend “Trash” is. Lory, two years earlier because she saw me transport my cats by a large carrier on my bicycle, denied me getting what she said was an Egyptian Mau kitten from her despite saying she’d give one to me for free for sure and who some days before these incidents boasted to tourists at he Strip about her “seventeen” kittens in front of me and four my kittens after seeing them faun over them repeatedly as she sold beer and water and after a tourist who claimed to work at a shelter yelled at me to put them in a shelter. She has me search for her back pack in bushes nearby while agreeing to babysit my kittens for half of what tourists donate as she sits (and lies, but it turns out a drunken bum who sells beer and water has it, so I at her request get him to bring it to her. She then has me look for this worthless boyfriend, Trash. When I get back she tells me to my devastation that she sold m prize kitten, it was the one many tourists kept saying was beautiful and wanted to buy.
10. Some days later police ticket me again, yesterday, for bringing them to the Strip, and one seargant who was mocking me to a group of black tourists deliberately lying to them to get them angry (which to me was a racist act) about me abusing them and not giving them water, ingoring my water bowl as did the blacks even when I put it right at the heads of the kittens. However one commented that she was ticketed for just leaving her dog in her car for seconds with the window open, but she said to the seargent after he kept lying, “Oh, well then throw the book at him” and the seargent cheered her comment. After that I went to another bridge where one of the drug addicted sister, Gale sits with her cat for donations, but instead her drug addicted sister Cindy who sits with her dog was there. Cindy is a literal witch and a ruthless one who was a notorious thief and reseller of books she’d steal from book stores and even drains to her amusement he SSI income of the elderly autistic man she admits abusing who owns the condo she lives in, a roach infested condo where cats wander in and out of and where Gale is always screaming profanities and blasting her TV nonstop. I told Cindy that I just got ticketed.
11. This morning a homeless heroine addicted youth interupted me as I was trying to write this post, and though assumed my cats were overheating outside, was correct, so I watered them down and gave them water and learned a little about him as we both said sorries to each other and he learned about my situation. I also saw in my email that an insane kitten thief, perhaps a narcissist, who’d stolen kittens from me months ago was the very one harassing me for having any cats and who lied about giving me a sleeping bag for my older cats to shield them and myself from the winter cold — she was ranting lies about or to me again and justifying the theftnof Creampoof, she claims to be an employee at the Lied Anima (KILL) Shelter where I’ve had to buy back my stolen cats before when Starbucks manager Samantha and coworker stole and sent their under a lie as to where they got them. The same Samantha who wanted them to burn up outside in the heat. She hates cats and the poor, and is a narcissist.
At midday I went the Strip and while on my bike out of everyone’s way by a fountain near a bus stop by Caesar’s Palace asked a homeless drunk why he was sober for once and to my amazement his personality was very different then when he was drunk. He tried to explain how police harassment had ruined his nurse career attempt but cops appeared behind me and began harassing me, put me in cuffs, illegally searched me and my property, wasted my time just starring at me, made a failed attempt to impound my kittens, ticketed me for blocking traffic, and the seargant, whose harassed me before, stalked me at the bus stop, although he did give me a $20 bill I accidentally dropped in my attempt to get away from them after they uncuffed and ticketed me. Later at night the same seargant found me sitting with my cats on a bridge again (out of everyone’s way) and ticketed and arrested me and I was sent to jail. I let a homeless woman take the kittens and my tip money. When I got out the next day I got scammd right away out of my $105 tablet I was going to return as it was slow and buggy, a VisualLand tablet. Instead a traded it for a phone that turned out to be locked to someone else’s email. When I made it back to the druggie homeless woman, I found out after I was just about to leave with what I left her, she suddenly appeared and had a story about the $100 I left her(which was looking for as I was leaving) and told me it was stolen.
12. In the morning a homeless druggie who calls himself New York, with narcissism disorder, who had stolen a spray bottle from me a few days earlier (to beg for money by offering to wash cars) walked up to me at Walmart making his usual childish insults and it put me in a horrible mood for the rest of the day, I still feel like puking over his snide harassment. Walmart security and management won’t do their job and get rid of him.
13. On June 7th at night at the Strip, as soon as I set up with my cats a fat angry tourist insults me for putting cats in a walkway (not sure if she was pretending to care about them but apparently disliked cats). I tell her to stop acting like I’m ISIS or if I’m like ISIS and she replied, “You might as well be.” I then asked her if she knew anything about the Holocaust (to see what absurd response she might have next), and she asked if I knew, to which I replied, “I’m half Jewish you moron” and she left in anger.
14. June 8th the same tourist walked by but had died her hair so didn’t know it was here, and as she walked by, to insult me, sloppily got out a slice of large pizza and plopped it on my setup saying it was for the kittens without saying a word, to which I replied, “I already have food for them” and fed them with catfood. Stupidly she wasted the pizza as I got rid of it. It was of course meant to show her disrespect for the hunger of the homeless and poor (she assuming I was), my pets and to dirty the setup and attract criticism from other tourists seeing pizza on the setup as if I had sloppily put it there. She came back minutes later and said something to me other tourists couldn’t even understand, but it ended with the word “Orlando”, apparently her disrespectful reference to the gays murdered there by the lone ISIS cultist. She was an obvious narcissist by her haughty behavior.
15. On June 9th a kitten I caught escaped and a little while later was told that a black male (about 13) had tortured it to death. I was lead to it and I retrieved him. About 30 minutes later I discovered my precious and only female kitten, Beara had wandered away and or was stolen as I was charging a new phone and watching her and my other kittens from nearby. I searched over an hour for her at the park I was at, where the other kitten died, till it was dark and then left for the Strip, getting a popped tire along the way forcing me to use the bus. I was and still am in severe lower back pain. At night a female blonde tourist I had encountered the day before for the second time was accusing me of having drugged my cats and said this time, “…at least they aren’t drugged this time” and maliciously took a picture of me and I again argued with her and humiliated her and once again she made a middle finger sign at me as she left. She was it seems from England and had severe narcissistic personality disorder, she told me casually and arrogantly I didn’t deserve any of the money (thay she saw on the second encounter).
16. When I got back from the Strip and went back to the park at perhaps 1 AM. I slept and stayed hoping Beara would show up, but it’s 3:30 PM and there was no sign of her. While waiting I met a beautiful catlady type I’d met a few days before again and we conversed a little. I was distressed at her though because she wanted to neuter all my kittens, or at least said she would. Soon after I encountered the black male who supposedly killed one of the kittens and I followed him as he tried walking away from me and I recorded him and asked what happened and he seemed to be lying, but I let it go.
17. On June 10 I discovered that at one of my living spots my remaining cat traps had been stolen by some clean up person or persons apparently. I contacted a real estate agent of that house for help and am awaiting more info from her, meanwhile I’m trying to order new traps. At the same time as my discovery my recently bought Walmart Huffy cruiser had a critical failure in the rear hub and I was forced almost to steal a bike…
At about 6 PM a young homeless male I don’t know, probably a druggie, while walking by me as I was near a grocery store said something hostile that sounded to me like, “If you keep going to that house they will eat your cats, fool.” And at about 7 PM I finally found the Facebook page of a friendly tourist I met perhaps two weeks ago, a young woman from Utah who gave me some help and who works at an animal clinic… and never replies, at least I didn’t try to friend her, but maybe that’s why she never replied, or saw I was religious.
18. I find Lory and Trash by, not at the Strip, Trash immediately asks next to Lory if she “stole” a kitten from me, Lory makes some sloppy lies and being so annoyed at their ranting I leave, but nkt before confirming what I guesses about Lory: her own family kicked her out of her apartment, and she claimed her son used his dog to attack her. So, I’m wondering how in the world I might then get Lory’s kittens, and possibly breeding cats, if her son might be a very hostile person.
19. Think it can’t get worse? Today on June 17th I decided to order a replacement gboom bluetooth speaker which was meant to get me tips at the Strip months ago rather than having to bring my cats to entertain tourists, but as soon as I ordered the battery online a mysterious unauthorized charge to my card was made for an “sl investmen(t) for $11.65, which prevented me from ordering a component to create a solar power charger and from eating at a buffet restaurant for kittens and I. So, it will be chicken, icecream and a little beer again. Now to cancel my card again, ugh, ugh, ugh. … :( couldn’t afford any icecream, just a bottle of cheap made in China beer. Haven’t even eaten or drank what I just bought, typing this out is all painfully slow, my neck is in pain, a right thigh muscle keeps cramping, have to cancel my card, quickly eat to get my kittens to a vetrinarian.
22. Never got my cats to the vet, and at 9:26 AM just discovered an “EXCESS ACTIVITY FEE” for $15 from WellsFargo it seems in my bank statement. Besides that being immoral of them and oppressing the poor it will and no doubt has prevented a crucial Amazon order from going through (an order for animal trap.) How is it WellsFargo now thinks it bad for their brand to be used “excessively”? So they think too much advertising of their service is so bad they will punish you with their hypocritically excessive fee? I hardly use my card being poor, and they make me even more destitute for it!
Right after discovering the charge a dirty insane bum came to me repeatedly asking me if I was alright, and he then said, “This is the only place we can get water in the whole area” and twice said, “this place reminds me of California”, then he turned and walked away. I’ve only seen him two other times. Supposedly he’s a liar, but a liar who hates blacks and Jews is the one who told me that. He does seem crazed though.
23. After Plushy went to pee he suddenly ran away, I chased him and him out of a bush. Now he will get the leash treatment.
These are only some of the horrible events I go through everday as an oppressed and poverty stricken person. I forgot to include an incident at the Strip where a young white male acting like Leonardo Dicaprio threw a lit cigarrette butt at me and my kittens when I told him I wanted an (absurdly, obviously joking) high price for my kittens while he repeatedly said I was retarded. It burned my leg and then my matt. The next night some stupid pair of cops ticketed me for bringing my cats, at that same spot. One couldn’t believe I was getting money for people loving cats, or finding them cute, but insisted I was only getting pity money, and insultingly mocked me and all poor persons, specifically homeless ones, with, “If I was homeless I’d have pets too.” But if that is so, if her were truly wise, why then could he not understand why I was getting donations, and in disbelief I wasn’t hiding my good-looking bike? He had an evil stereotype of the poor as many police do and their wealthy overlords.
Police choose to be police, some of them boast that they are oppressed by those they police (how silly for these tyranys to say), but who forces them to be police and play violent, arrogant, brutal judges over others?
Creampoof, my beloved stolen kitten.
My daughtet Beara, whom I also called, Pussybear
Can you give me a good reason why animal shelters in Nevada do not respect owner rights:
2. Why if you liberals are adamantly pro choice do you not respect pet owner rights to not have their pets cut up, spayed and neutered?
3. Why is poverty not considered when making a price for getting your animal back?
5. Why is WHERE YOU LIVE not considered, as in if you even live in Nevada or another country and were merely visiting or are not there by convenience, but forced to stay from poverty?
6. Why must I be forced to pay a fee to do not work on my cats, that is to not surgically alter them, spay, neuter? Shouldn’t I pay for work done, not a hypothetical that they will produce unwanted cats as if I might be a future criminal and want to live in this disgusting state and produce them here and as if any cat produced is a burden and worthless?
7. What EXACTLY is your definitive scientific logically explainable evidence for there being “CAT OVERPOPULATION”, what does “I see cats outside” mean, little ones? What does, “Well they kill lots of birds” mean in scientific formulas? What’s it mean to God or evolution? Or how about gods and godesses. Is there some rule or law in science or spiritual whatever somewhere that demands cats and dogs be neutered or so called “fixed” because someone feels there is too many, or says so, or because YOU CHOOSE TO PUT YOUR MONEY INTO CAPTURING AND KEEPING ANY AND EVERY CAT AND DOG PUT TO YOU? Are you forced to do that or to use tax payer money up like that? Please tell me in a mainstream scientific way and avoiding any logical fallacies as Aristotle the pagan formulated, otherwise I’ll ignore your response to that question. Please don’t reply with, “but don’t you care”? That will tell me you didn’t read this entire message.
8. Why, if no one in the entire state of Nevada when I begged you repeatedly and tried selling off all my valuables and extremely cheap prices and offered to repay a very small loan should it matter to you then if I take revenge on your disgusting laws to ignore owner rights and LOGIC with regard to spay and neuter?
9. What do you think of my response to you trying to force your religious “ethics” on others, your opinions on these matters, and due to your callousness as I’ve pointed out in keeping someone else’s pets or animals or service animals (and remember what God says in the Bible when you find someone else’s animal? It doesn’t say keep it till they pay a care fee or for cutting it’s balls off): In response to you being heartless petty disrespectful careless flippant hyporites, if I wage war on your immoral forced opinions, your bashing it on them opinions/laws by going to China and the Koreas and any other country to start dog and cat cloning businesses to make such meat cheap, especially for the poor hungry humans who cannot afford much meat, let alone those types? Because that is where you’ve put me by doing this to my cats, the loves of my life, I will wage war on your stupid opinions and make them backfire in your face.I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE CAT AND DOG CLONING BUSINESSES FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING INCLUDING MAKING FUR CLOTHING. Good riddance to you hypocrites, go down in history as shameful blights in the universe, your hypocrisy backfiring in your face forever. You shit on my daughters, back at your kids and your stupid opinions.One more question: Liberals, and ocd fixing people, why aren’t you capturing pigeons and spaying and neutering them or putting down dirty ones? There’s so much tax payer money, and are pigeons, THE BIRDS not worth as much as cats and dogs?! I thought you’re trying to save them from cats?
See, LISTEN: When you cut into a cat or dog or anyone else’s pet or service animal without their permission who have done no wrong to you or that animal or any wrong that justifies that act, you’re doing it to the owner too. You’re cutting them, and I will bring that back to you, Lord willing. You think that that is loving your neighbor as yourself, and doing to others as you would have them do to you? Then offer yourselves for sterilization to me freely, don’t resist me if I come for you to prevent you from your overpopulation of this planet, you bullies, extorters, animal hoarders, you makers of cheap arguments that can just as easily be used against you, you control freaks and kidnappers.
Pray I get my cats back, happy and unmolested and intact and that the evil you intended for them doesn’t fall on you.
God bless you hypocrites, bless you.
This morning I thought about the strange events I go through and hear about from others, bizarre people with mental problems, maybe demonic, and thinking about how perhaps the suffering I go through which though painful is not really much to complain about, as I often see very crippled people, elderly and severely drug addicted going about every day, often the same ones, clearly very miserable and tortured, so why should I worry so much as if I myself won’t be able to “make it”? I think of pigeons too, how some become very dirty and live a miserable life for maybe years, and
they survive. So, if I have my youth and strength, no addictions, and have a lot going for me including a religion with a good base as opposed to a free for all mind wildly going everywhere, it’s not so bad, for me at least. Yesterday night I encountered two blacks, somewhat young, and both had 99 cent store carts on the sidewalk filled with products and were apparently going home. I was on my bike going in the proper direction on the sidewalk behind them with a lot of bulk and my three cats in my carrier on my bike and was biking very slowly, more than enough for them to move aside politely. The male let me pass, however his apparent wife, a clear Walmart employee decided to TAKE THE ENTIRE SIDEWALK despite full well knowing I was trying to get through. And she rudely deliberately got in my way. So I squeezed past her anyways going to the edge of the curb and looked back at her and she said, “Shouldn’t you be on the street?” I learned actually, NO, and that it’s a myth bikers have to be there when riding. The law problem comes in when you’re going in the opposite direction, and especially are not easy to see, and worse, speeding with people walking in the way, obviously. But clearly she was in the wrong as, 1, she and her husband illegally took the carts, 2, she deliberately got in my way when she could have easily gone IN FRONT of her cart rather than to the side and taking up all the space except a literal inch and that only because she wasn’t trying to be extra annoying, though still was being a kind of bully, 3, suppose I dismounted, I then would have been taking up more space by standing at the side of my bike trying to get past her, so her complaining and annoyance was uncalled for. So I turned around and headed for her and she immediately started babbling in arrogance and she said she’d hit me if I didn’t going away, or hit me for some reason. I then tried to record her on my cellphone and pursued her across the street with her husband watching and began recording and I said, “I can understand if you are angry” (because of her being poor and having trouble pushing her cart and the usual annoyances in life) but she cut me off before I could say another word and again began arrogantly ranting and threw two LARGE, not even medium sized, but large rocks at me into the street, and then her husband began chasing me to the point where my backpack fell off my bike. And despite me repeatedly saying I had cats on my bike they were still being jerks. But as I made it back to the main street trying to prevent him from touching me he wised up seeing the traffic and seemed to notice my cats and then backed away. At one point he had said, “If you touch her I will…” but I forget what he said, it was however a violent threat and stupid as I was clearly trying to prevent my bike from falling and trying to stay on it. I went to Walmart to complain but they didn’t make or want to make the effort to identify her but said she could have been from another store. She would have been from either the one at Trop and Pecos or the one on Russel Road. She was a bulky somewhat short black woman with her hair, for lack of a better way to explain it, pulled up on her head, though not high, but flat, maybe with a bun in back, a small one, and not round, I think. She was wearing beige pants. This happened sometime not long after 10 PM last night, in Las Vegas, so if you know who she was, please let know. And so you know, my carrier is gold and not hard to see, and pretty big.
As for the strange event I mentioned, it was that of a homeless girl who claimed to be 24 who has been in my area for perhaps two or three days. Someone I knew said she claimed to be demon possessed, and the next day and become the girlfriend of a homeless schizophrenic man I am sometimes with who smells horribly almost always after claiming her boyfriend “ran away”, and yet she leaned on him and without any sign of disgust fully tolerated his smell. She was pretty, and he immoral and rude even if friendlyish and helpful at times and I was the one often helping him as opposed to the other way around, so it was annoying to see this, but after I parted from them he told me this morning that she freaked out on him. I asked him what happened and he claimed she had a “living nightmare” and wouldn’t wake up and that (when she did) that at Subway threw her drink at him with it loaded with soda and accused him of being a murderer.
There is a little, maybe more than that, controversy over the true purpose of the Vegas Pet Strip Curfew (VPSC) and it is obviously a problem because, as I’ve pointed out, and as anyone could find out for themselves, the police don’t always give the same answer as to what the law specifically is about it or agree what animals are supposed to be banned, and it also causes a conflict between officers who love or like cats verses the morons and mean-spirited ones who don’t and refuse to acknowledge the obvious: cats can serve as service animals, or as some say, “emotional support animals” and so do serve a purpose for the disabled that helps them with their disability. A simple example is this: a cat will perk up and look at and shift its ears towards sounds at time that startle it or that a human can’t hear or doesn’t notice, and that sound could indicate a danger of some sort that a dog may also detect. The person looking at the cat, just as they would a dog, notice the cat is giving its attention to something, even meowing perhaps verses a dog barking. Furthermore there are most certainly disabled persons who don’t like dogs and who would be emotionally distressed at barking much more so than what may be pleasant meowing or sounds from a cat. So, there is no good reason to not accept that a cat can be a service animal that may stay with its owner at all times or as much as a service dog would. Surely some police feel that way though may have not thought all that out and so are put in a bad position to tell a person with a cat to leave the Strip if there in violation of the curfew or compelled, wrongly so, to arrest that person and impound the cat (monkey or parrot even). It is also impossible in my experience to find this curfew in stated law, I can find no reference to it in Nevada’s legal code, it’s almost as if it is truly a made up law meant to harass the poor off the Strip. It’s also abused by police officers to harass the poor and homeless, or what they may call “dirty people” or stereotype as drug addicts (or accuse as being to intimidate and appear to have just cause) or alcoholics or criminal. That is something bully officers (surely narcissists or psychopaths) did to me repeatedly.
What would be just and show more competence, reasonableness, fairness and TRUE compassion towards the animals would not to have some arbitrary curfew (why does this supposed law permit having animals during daylight hours at the Strip when the heat would be more intense than at night?!) pretending to be some help to animals, when it’s obviously to intimidate and terrorize the poor away, those who as Kim Jong Un might say, “Bring an unhappy spirit to the country with their sad faces” would be to allow animals known to have emotional capacity like that of humans and are WELL-BEHAVED at the Strip (cats, dogs, rabbits, monkeys, guinea pigs) and which are not a great danger to humans, like an ape or lion would be to be allowed. Now how would anyone know which animal is a good one or not? What could be done is to in as many countries and large cities as possible have judges of animal behavior employed to hand out a card of some sort that shows that their assessment of such and such companion animal is “acceptable in public” or “not a significant danger to humans”. For example I could take my cat to some building where these animal-behavior judges get together to observe how my cat responds to loud traffic noise, being around strangers, someone stumbling by it (like a drunk might), occasional screaming, someone patting me on my back or suddenly approaching me, or being put into a carrier when it is having fun (like if it suddenly has a tantrum and begins clawing and biting). And then I can put a holographic tag of some shape awarded by the judges that I have a well-behaved service animal, and a card, and a sticker I can stick to a pet carrier. And such a service should have a reasonable fee, like perhaps $10, an amount that isn’t too hard to make from asking for change if the person wanting the award is poor.
So the first requirement of the new law for animals at the Strip: an emotionally caring animal that performs a service: emotional support, manipulating objects, warning or defense, and is well-behaved and known for an even temper at most times. So that would auto disqualify a lion, polar bear, cobra, rattle snake, and possibly apes, I say possibly because I don’t know if all apes can have violent outbursts or which like cats can have varying personalities.
The second part of the improved law would be to not allow animals easily stepped on during peak crowd hours, an assessment which would need to be made from statistical analysis either known or that needs to be made. For example at Saturday’s starting at 2 AM crowding picks up at the Strip as does drunkenness and heroine use. Poverty stricken pet owners will most likely get no tips or food from any such people (I know that from experience) and in fact it is easily observed that all the street show persons are almost completely absent (with only the most desperate and foolish lingering or starting to perform). So then there would be a ban on small dogs, animals with long tails (usually cats) and small cats OUTSIDE of their carriers and a ban on leaving such carriers on the ground as opposed to a wheelchair, bicycle rack, bicycle handlebar, car or carried by the owner. The ban would also apply during times that the city officials designated to assess such declare a time of high crowding in certain areas. For example if a major event is drawing a huge amount of traffic and crowding to the MGM the law would that small animals and ones with long tails in those high traffic areas must be kept in their carriers and above floor level so as not to be a stumbling block and endangering the animal, unless in an apartment, office, or a personal hotel or motel room. So it could be declared ahead of time through television, internet, electronic signs in public and using fliers to warn owners of such animals, service ones or not to have them in carriers and not in the way of a crowd on ground level.
The third part of the law would require that those who go with their animals at the Strip to obtain cash or change for their animals (not water or food help) for more than one day at a time purchase a permit to do so, perhaps $3 for a week.
The fourth part of the law would require the animals be put in shade and not in direct sunlight (cloudless) for more than 10 minutes at a time with 10 minutes of cooling-down time in shade or if the animal shows clear signs of MAJOR dehydration. So a person would not be allowed to for example sit or a stand with a parrot in the sun for more than 10 minutes at a time with allowing the parrot to cool for ten minutes. The same would apply to a cat (especially a dark cat), dog and so on. The penalty for having a cat mostly of a dark color for exceeding that time more than once in front of an officer and especially in weather above 84 degrees Fahrenheit would nor unreasonably be a fine and their animal impounded and a ticket to go before a judge about it. The burden to prove that such was happening will be on the officer making out the ticket and must knowingly have reliable witnesses who must be required to take breathalyzer tests and drug tests before accepting their testimony (in other words no listening to drunks or druggies or someone high for witnesses as one done to me).
The fifth part would be to ban sitting or standing or lying down with an animal in a designated scenic zone. A scenic zone would be a spot that tourists are known for taking pictures at very often (it’s easy to assess). Such areas could have some sort of pretty and obvious notice or some marking on the sidewalk to notify that it isn’t a place to loiter or sit for tips or perform shows at. I could personally point out certain spots on bridges where it would be rude to linger at. Examples would be certain parts of the Cosmo/Aria bridge, like the parts that are above the middle of the road. Perhaps an alternating red and yellow or purple line on the floor of the bridge with white lettering or a gold metallic strip screwed down with etched writing on it saying “scenic area” or “no lingering” could indicate such a spot.
The sixth part of the law could specifically apply to sleeping animals, that no sleeping animals may be offered for being held for tips more than three times, for example if my cat were sleeping I could not say, “For a dollar I will allow you to hold her”, nor could I deliberately sit in a more noisy area (and it would have to be proven I did that on purpose) to get my animal to be awake for more tips, in other words depriving my animal repeatedly of sleep for money. A few times is acceptable for the obvious reasons even if it is not to directly help the animal, but repeatedly is arguably, though not abusive, unkind to the animal, especially if significant tips were already obtain those three times.
And finally there should be a law against having a pet out in the open, regardless of shade unless it is wetted down and shaded in ninety degree Fahrenheit heat for more than two hours at a time.
Further, “the city” should provide litter zones for animals, dogs and cats mostly both in the form of heavy cement pots for small animals and trenches in the sidewalk for small and large animals. The city could require that so that disabled persons are not being discriminated against and give monetary incentive, perhaps tax breaks to do so to whoever owns the land in the areas where such litter zones are placed, and the litter zone should be clearly marked to indicate what it is for as opposed to being a giant ashtray and a new law imposing a fine on anyone using them for common trash like cigarettes, cups, bottles and broken objects (not including napkins and wet wipes used to clean the urine or feces off an animal).
Now isn’t that better than “no pets from 12 PM to 3:59 AM, just because”? Yes it is sophisticated, but so what, many laws are and the entirety of the laws of America make them sophisticated you could say, hence why people hire lawyers. I don’t think this law with seven parts to it is too hard to enforce or handle, and it clearly would prevent police with a bias against certain animals or dislike for the poor or what they think a homeless person, alcoholic or drug addict looks like from easily scaring or bullying away whoever it is they think is such. Some might wonder how one could prove someone was breaking the law where one would have to observe the one keeping the animal, or who is supposed to be protecting it, simple: if it really concerns you that much sit or stand and observe, get a camera or hire a private detective, do you care so much that you are willing to do that?
It’s common sense though that only the most mentally ill of the most mentally ill would sit in unbearable heat with or without a pet, it’s like making a law against having your kid stand out in hot sun rays for three hours without purpose or clothing on: who makes their kid do that? It’s paranoid, but, to shut up the narcissists, morons, jealous covetous bullies, elitists, animal-haters, cat-haters and poor-people haters such laws would good to be in place, till those people are locked away in mental institutions or Hell forever.
Some of you who come to this blog probably wonder why I haven’t written in it for a long time. I’ll try to explain briefly:
unreliable backstabbing drug addicts and police harassment. How is that for brief? I’ve been living in a Hellworld called Las Vegas, where police harass those who look poor and homeless, especially on the Las Vegas Strip, making it impossible for them to not be homeless, as they’ve repeatedly done to me. They ignore obvious pan handlers if they are dressed in costumes mostly, but the homeless they often harass, especially those with pets. Meanwhile they ignore the tourists with pets, showing that these police are criminals, rather than professionals persons doing their job. You can’t for example, ignore one murder because that murderer is dressed nice and from a foreign country, but only deal with the local murderer, because he looks poor, or has a cat with him, if you do, you yourself are a criminal. My cats have been repeatedly stolen from me, first five, one ran off and probably stolen, ran off when a homeless man punched me in the head just cuz, and knowing he could injure the kitten/cat. The last one I had, I’d been ticketed for having twice at the Strip, by the same evil cops, and a previous ticket from the same ones even for the white kitten that had been ran off. So, three tickets from the same group of bullies calling themselves police. That last kitten had been stolen with the help of a security guard at Vons, at first I thought she stole it, but then I found out from the thieves themselves that she permitted them, giving her blessing so to speak, to steal it. This is a guard who called me insane for saying I wanted to breed cats and me saying that there were researchers who showed that there is no cat overpopulation problem. Months earlier she had told me, “I hate people, that’s why I keep to myself.” This guard is so wicked, that when I started to leave Vons after buying cat food, she, after having not spoken to me for months for me saying what I did to her, all of the sudden said, “Hi, how’s it going?” Can anyone say, “NARCISSIST”? I’d call her a psychopath but psychopaths could care less about animals as she passionately did, however her “care” was a twisted narcissistic care. If she truly loved animals, she would not “hate everyone” as in the owners who care for them too, nor randomly permitted total strangers (who by the way were homeless meth addicts, the one who directly stole however was half-homeless) to steal my kitten. She also lied to the police about what happened, and made up absurd lies like me being in a long line. Adding to her stupidity was her thinking she could lecture me in her stupid assumptions about how to take care of the kitten AFTER she’d permitted him to be stolen. A narcissist by the way is almost identical to a psychopath, the only difference being a narcissist is delusional in how important they are, and has a very tiny conscience. Hence why this guard was gulping in fear when she saw I was truly concerned for this kitten, rather than having what in her stupid, petty, twisted and presumptuous mind: no concern at all. She thought in other words, I’d say nothing and let it go, but she saw I could get her fired instead, and she realized her dumb mistake. She knows by now that if I press charges against her and so on, I could destroy her career, and she could end up homeless herself, as she deserves. And consider she did this with Christmas close ahead AND WHEN I WAS BUYING THIS HUNGRY KITTEN FOOD. How did she know if they would feed him right away or not, if they had the money, if they weren’t morons who’d feed him dog food, which lacks taurine that cats need, and on and on? That’s the “care”, the “love” or a narcissist. It is false care, false concern, false love.
It was obvious to me this evil woman played some part in the disappearance of my kitten, as she refused to tell me if there was an outside camera and refused to let me call 311.
So, yesterday I got scammed by a smooth talking druggie who stole my bluetooth keyboard, portable battery and the sim card my Trio AXS 4G tablet after locking it! She also cost me making $20 that night. I came across her when she was pretending to be in distress over $40 being stolen from her, and me not realizing she was yet another untrustworthy drug addict fell for her charm and smooth talking. She was showing signs of being a narcissist rapidly, but me thinking she was just uppity and eccentric in my weariness and looking for a friend overlooked it. She quickly began having angry outbursts when I didn’t want to participate in her scams or let her do whatever with my tablet and and she took off angrily when I told her my portable battery went missing. Ironically she delayed me so that by chance I acquired a phone, legally. One of the bizarre signs she was mentally ill was claiming, even in front of others, that because I (merely) TOUCHED her phone that that was why it has cracked, a phone she tried to sell me IN THE DARK OF NIGHT which she knew was already cracked no doubt. A guy I suspect is a meth user had stolen my bike afterwards that night and replaced the pedals with clip pedals and ripped the front light off (he’s not a bike user and no doubt wanted the light for himself). He was no doubt going to sell the bike, however I caught him with it and despite knowing my hellish experiences here and the events of the thefts that night made up/implied that a crazy drug addict (a real one who tried to assault and mug me) was the one who gave it to him. This moron made me argue very long with him for it back, even tried to make me give him the wheel I’d removed as a precaution, and when I recorded him arguing with me he demanded the camera in exchange to give to the crazy addict so that he wouldn’t get beat by him (just forget that that addict, he claimed thought of him as an uncle and that that was why he wouldn’t beat him when angry). And btw, all three of these fools I’m talking about were obvious narcissists, including the gf of the crazed one whom he broke up with right after trying to, or feigning to fight me some nights ago. The one with the bike by the way, while scamming me with a fake check he got me to deposit and putting me $412 in debt, said to me with an angry hateful voice over me already having spent my share and not having anything left for him to use that I’d f’d it all off including by sharing some with others (I told him I had) and he furiously replied “I’m the only one that matters!” So while he was holding my bike wanting something for it I’d told him I’d stopped talking about that (betrayal) of his (and his claiming smoothly afterwards when I brought up that he’d ruined my bank account that that was all my fault and I couldn’t blame him at all – not even for him calling me a retard for not helping that scammer a second time huh?), I finally, and no doubt since I recorded him, got him to give up his stolen prize. Consider that yesterday night was very cold and I was stuck with two heavy bags and an injury to my right shoulder from having chased what I thought were the thieves who stole my kitten on a stolen scooter, which is yet another hellish thread. But so after biking away came across the usual druggies, including the one who wanted his stolen scooter back, who foolishly after tracking the thieves down, listened to their sweet talk and let them disappear with it again. And that night I witnessed a drug deal gone bad – a marijuana grower/dealer was robbed of much weed and the thief in the car tried to speed off even as the seller held on to the car! Before all that had happened, just as the two were entering the parking lot where the theft occurred, one had suddenly stopped in front of the dealer’s car (he was riding in it as a passenger that is) and screeched quickly into the lot). The people in the car with the dealer and some other guy, a guy who was a witness or whose car was hit too was standing around, perhaps exchanging insurance info. Then tonight I found one of the druggies in my sleeping bag in his usual cranky mood. He claimed the girl (who was one of the druggie thieves that stole my kitten) had given him my sleeping bag. It was his birthday, so I let him be, knowing that he might disappear with it or leave it around where it would get stolen. And that is only SOME of the troubling stressful events I’d been through in the past few days. The large amount of druggies I encounter here by the way all show signs of being narcissists or sociopaths, except maybe two or three. Ive found that those who heavily use heroine, meth, weed and alcohol are usually narcissists or sociopaths. A sociopath as I define it is someone with a burned out conscience and little to no fear of God. Don’t trust anyone who sells prescription drugs, heroine or weed either.
Meanwhile, I lost a mini SD card with a lot of good footage of the craziness here and a 64 gig USB drive I was using to back up my laptop and which I’d transferred a large amount of data too, meaning if I don’t find it, I’m going to have to do data recovery, sigh. On top of that, it seems my laptop’s hard drive is defective now from I suppose my laptop having had a few falls recently.
[6:55 PM: Note: I blamed the post office yesterday for me badly injuring a finger, it may only be partially their fault]. So, yesterday, as I mentioned on twitter, I found a sinkhole. I kept digging into it hoping to break into a spring or find beautiful minerals inside. The rain eventually stopped, which was a good thing, because I was being stubborn and not washing out dirt that got into my eyes like I should have. While in the pool I discovered a pretty large green bodied orange-brown headed centipede under a nearby rock outside the pool. Not sure why I lifted it up. And I also found two pill bugs, which seem to me to live in the desert, since they had a unique powder pink blue appearance unlike the kinds that live in areas where it rains much more often. I could feel what I figured is salt crystal under the hole, or whatever it is, but those things usually are too hard to remove without first breaking them apart, which when wet, takes a lot of strength. I could only take a few small chunks out that seemed to have formed that way, and there was just too much mud, and me in too much pain from shredded cuticles and sand in my eyes and too exhausted to wash them off. Then, being stubborn still, foolish, I went wandering again looking for more rocks, and did find some more. Then I met a close acquaintance, a hermaphrodite (who claims her parents removed her male part) Katie, whose cigarette smoke I smelled far away, and thinking it might be from some homeless people nearby at first. But then I saw her by the edge of a cliff, and she wanted me to look at a coyote down below, and hoped to find some coyote pups. She begged me to go with her though I told her about the sand in my eyes. I saw she had a beautiful necklace on and she told me her grandmother gave it to her. It was some sort of carved mineral, of colors I wish I could find but haven’t yet. I’ve never seen anything that looked like it actually. I noticed where she was standing was a beautiful green rock embedded in the cliff, though not like the one on her neck. It was visible because of the rain, and I knew that if it dried out I might never see it again (and indeed even today can’t find it, though I plan on getting a jug of water to see if I can cause it to stand out again and then smash it out).
I decided to go with her, and to my amazement, and as I had thought would happen due to the rain, found many beautiful rocks below and on the sides of the cliff, however there were so many and many of them larger than my first, that I had to put them all down and put them in piles and still even this morning haven’t gotten to them yet. I even have a bag of rocks from yesterday that I gathered before it rained and just at the beginning that is still out on one part of the cliff. And she even found some herself. One of the rocks was particular striking, a larger than fist sized nearly rectangular chunk of layered rock, which I think was agate. There was one by it that was stuck in the ground and I didn’t bring my shovel with me, so I had to leave it. We went down below again (we first had gone down then up again on another part of the cliff looking into the bottom of another part of the cliff where plants were thick) and into the plants. I warned her that it was dangerous because of the thorns (I had been down there a few times before) but she went anyways and to my amazement saw there was beautiful moss in various places mixed with beautiful lichens, at least beautiful because of the rain having washed and soaked them. And for the first time noticed a huge beautiful boulder somewhat in the middle, which would make a nice place to sit and take a picture. I tried to take a chunk of moss and other stuff with it with me but it broke apart as I was showing it to her.
We didn’t find any coyotes, but it was fun, and the pain in my eyes wasn’t so bad UNTIL I WENT HOME AND WASHED THEM OUT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That always hurts so bad and I don’t know why. It feels like my eyes on the bottom are drying out and dry rough sand rubbing against my eye balls and the inside of my eye lids. Ugh it burns SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My left eye, which had it worse, was still in pain a little even this morning, enough to make me hate life. Katie said she’d be out at 8, but my back was in too much pain and I was too tired and so on. But then at around 6 in the morning, not sure, I went out again, found more beautiful rocks and then noticed a certain type of mineral sticking out from above the surface, and it delighting my eyes I dug it out. I kept digging more of that type out until I discovered that below was a fissure, and it smelled bad and a wave of heat came out of it and was still venting heat for a few minutes more even though it had been open for a while. I eventually managed to dig out enough dirt, and break enough rock out from it that I saw the fissure went deep underground and UNDER the hard salt and hard mud-like rock crust that is below the sand and rocks above. While digging and not yet seeing that the fissure was going apparently FAR under the salt, an amazing thing happened (besides continually finding beautiful salt-chunk formations, some of which sparkled beautifully, especially one chunk that had formed a crust around a small rock which I removed off the rock and which looked like sparkling rootbeer on some parts): s large road runner walked near to me, higher up on the cliff, no more than six feet away from me, and stood there, observing me as I dog. My head was well above the hole, so it was strange that it did that, and wasn’t afraid. I even slowed down a little and made some bird-like sounds and it sort of tilted its head, and its left eye dialated wide, and then it went on its way, not even afraid and going in short bursts of walking. If only I had had a camcorder with me. It was a beautiful sight. About 30 mins after that is when I finally was able to see the fissure went every deep. I then got out, surrounded by too many beautiful salt rocks to take home (only took a few samples of various rocks to see how they would look under black light, and need to charge my batteries still as they died out during the digging). I then wandered again for a few minutes, finding more beautiful rocks, and observe the sink hole again. I saw some black ants in it and walking on the sides of the inside of it. I don’t know why it interested them. It seems as desert ants they wouldn’t want to get wet, like scorpions and camel spiders don’t want to, but they didn’t mind. They were even out in the rain, acting like idiots and walking on the mud perimeter of the pool I had made.
After observing the sinkhole again (or whatever it is) I then finally made it back home, dirty and miserable as usual.
Wow I ended that last sentence at about 11:22 AM, I had to sleep, and finally got back to this at 5:22 PM.
If I had something else to say, I’ve forgotten. Praise God for the fun, he made all my great experiences possible, and may God bless Ellena the super beauty.
11:43 AM Sept. 13, 2012:
No thanks to the stupid USPS I punctured my left finger badly with my chisel USING A SLEDGE HAMMER. If those stupid morons had gotten my thorn proof gloves to me and not falsely claimed they were delivered that never would have happened most likely. How will they pay me back for such an injury? Untrustworthy government morons! Ugh! But despite that, I made a major clean up of the top front of a cliff. Removing huge amounts of rock and debris and beautifying it. Of course the richies living across from me who see that often won’t pay me for improving their view, right? Regardless, I found thousands of dollars or minerals and recovered at least a hundred $’s worth. I had to leave some behind because there was too much, I had sand in my left eye again, was dehydrated, exhausted from using mainly one arm and one piece was huge, worth about $900 in my opinion due to its beauty, size, rarity and risking my face to get it. An interesting thing happened while cleaning up and finding rocks near that fissure: the same road runner seemed to have returned, and climbed up the cliff all the way to the top of the mesa, and it was about 8 feet away, but didn’t seem interested in me this time. I climbed up to observe it and it was apparently looking for food, and I got a decent look at it from about 12 feet away, and saw red near its eye, as if it were injured, but not sure if that was feather coloration. It had no interest in me this time. Some little birds also flew into a tree to observe me for a while as I sat for a while after clearing out a lot of debris. I also saw a cotton tail at the bottom to the right of the cliff, apparently looking for food, and not concerned about me, till I lost sight of it and tried to throw rocks near it to see where it went, at which point it ran a short distance and hid. I think I found something like a wolf spider too. I put it in a bottle in the shade. I saw two other types of uninteresting spiders. No pill bugs seen this time despite me clearing out a lot of moist brown dirt with a few tiny plants growing around. Strangely, I saw no humming birds, and haven’t for at least a week. It’s odd since usually I see them in the areas where there are many thorny trees, and there were many below.
Time to rest and eat.
6:57 PM: Angry and disgusted: I went to the apartment office again to see if the gloves would be found, this time it was a different sales girl. She found the package in about 9 seconds, as opposed to the other two. Of the two one was new, so I am not mad at her, but the other said she double checked and then locked me out. I also didn’t find any slip in my mailbox, though didn’t look under the junk ads I left inside, so, not sure, and don’t have my mailbox key so it’s inconvenient to try and check. But wow, a punctured finger over two girls double checking supposedly and when that box of heavy duty gloves had been there for at least five days now and they surely would have seen it before while looking for the mail of others. I better get $100 off otherwise it’s negative review time, and an overdue one. I did find more rocks though in the past 25 mins, one was very good, so, I’m not as mad as I otherwise would have been had I not found them, and I still have about 10 spots where I gathered many of them to collect. One of my neighbors said that they wouldn’t give me any discount off my rent for this cuz I could have just waited till I got the gloves, however, I did wait, and it was there for five days and they “double checked”. And it’s ridiculous that I should have to put off my work for days for their error, as ridiculous as me asking them to cease their work over some mistake of mine and not paying them back when they lose money or are injured because of my lack of concern causing a bad mistake. 7:13 PM: Forgot to mention Amazon gave me a refund because I said the item was never delivered, that makes a fool of me and Amazon. Those two girls dishonored the postal service too, even if their mail man didn’t leave the slip. Oh yeah, there is a sweet fat old dog named Charlie who goes out into the desert to greet me all the time he goes out. He’s very loving, makes me feel good, but sad at the same time being that I know of no one that loving to me. But it also at the same time makes me feel sad, knowing that there are dogs that are better than most humans, many animals that are, it’s a very, very sad thing. Shouldn’t it be that the more intelligent should be the most loving? It’s true what the Bible says: the more you learn the more arrogant you become.
I sometimes, while out in the desert, think about how stupid the homeless are who live out there. They get drunk and spend their time being bitter and angry, living off food stamps (and much better than me since it’s a struggle for me to cook in a rock and dust filled apartment. And though seeing me over 9 months gathering rock after rock, rather than having the wisdom to join it, remain the same and they live right next to these rocks unlike my neighbors. And how stupid of my neighbors to see the same thing, and never to bring me water, except old John, not native born to America, who did so once and gave me some candy a few times, and never to befriend me so they don’t feel guilty joining in, and Katie who got me drunk.
The best things in my life: Christ, Danica, Charlie and rocks. No offense to everyone else.
Unfortunately for me, and all alien reptilian lovers, this little dino escaped from me yesterday when I brought him out for food and sun. And wow could his heavy little body run fast! He disappeared in a bush I thought, which I tore out and dug in to find, but his little body blended in among the rocks, perhaps through the use of some advanced cloaking device.