Signs of and Explanation of Narcissism and Psychopathy Disorder
Narcissism Personality Disorder (the 14 main signs):
Absurd and relentless arrogance and greater tendency to get angry and more quickly than the average person (or rather unlike mentally healthy people with only a general addiction to overall immoral behavior, but nothing much out of the average), is the main disorder of a narcissist which shows up as these signs:
1) Arrogant) behavior (haughty): as in arrogant body language and tone of voice, which they do not only because they believe they are a superior person, but want others to think so.
2) Arrogant speech: as in they will talk like a know-it-all, serene wise man, king, or young big shot. Depending on the character the narcissist is trying to imitate or thinks he is, the signs will be different. But some specific signs of may be the rolling of the eyes, hyper active (to make it look like they are very busy or to take the attention off others). A simple example would be by deliberately showing off. It’s also a part of narcissists’ belief that they are very important and should be noticed, and so they may walk quickly ahead of everyone else, to be seen or noticed for walking quickly. Other signs of arrogance, fakish humility, to try and get others to be amazed at their humility, acting calm in a fakish way, to try and get others to admire them for being calm, casual and cool. Other signs or arrogance: a tone of voice that sounds like a wise man giving a lecture or one which conveys that you don’t know what you’re talking about, stupid, or said something stupid or are ignorant no matter what (and a narc. is more likely to talk to you that way if you say something he disagrees with, especially if he feels bad because of something you did or said, especially he feels insulted by you). Some of the words they may use are cliche one or made cliche due to the narcissists over use of them, like “dovetailed,” “quite,” and “do say”, or other words they may associate with the wise and powerful (which includes bullies and tyrants). These may also includes those who are open believers in some set of beliefs which is used to control or belittle or oppress others, like Skepticism, Darwnian evolution theory, which usually goes with Big Bang Theory (which are main components of the Mainstream Science Cult), some form of communism, Catholicism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnessism, Hinduism, Islam and other oppressive cults. Narcissists will be prone to imitating such people even if they hate them.
This arrogant behavior is also self-centered behavior, as in acting and talking in such a way that they matter most and that their will and desires are the most important (which is as many would say, even other narcissists, is also rude behavior).
Both the arrogant speech and behavior will also include,
3) Insulting behavior and speech (which can include bullying): which is can also be bullying. The narcissist tries to make everyone in general feel less then they are or wants them to (but some they will be cautious with if they think that person could severely harm them somehow, like by getting them fired from a high paying job or ruin their credit). The acting like they know everything or are a king can also be a form of insult. They hyper active behavior can also be done to annoy, bully and belittle. This might be apparent if the narcissist were acting hurt and taking his anger out on you by walking quickly ahead of you and showing the hurt expression in his face, and then saying angrily to you, “Come on: why are you walking slow? Keep up!”
4) Often seeks attention, because they crave it. They can also use it as a form of bullying or harassment (including stalking) if they see it hurts whoever they are trying to get attention from
5) Lies or exaggerates, and that too can become a form of harassing or insulting others if they see it does so
6) Shows dislike or hatred of authority: authorities remind them of whoever caused them to feel severe emotional pain over themselves when they were younger, the usual would be making fun of their appearance, race, level of intelligence, for being a plain or average person or even for being a rich person. They also hate authority because they don’t like the thought of anyone being superior to them
7) Hatred of criticism and correction
8) Paranoid beliefs and responses including irrational suspicions of people who are trustworthy in their behavior in general. Even if a person in general trustworthy and has shown this to a narcissist, the narcissist will always play up any past faults and remember them if they saw any, or even invent them and possibly delude themselves into thinking they actually saw something immoral done by a moral person
9) Cold speech and behavior, which includes stinginess and a lack of asking for forgiveness or saying they are sad when they do something hurtful, and to make up for it may try and buy you something to calm you or silence you. The coldness in general shows as a severe lack of the usual loving behavior a mentally balanced and emotionally healthy human would have. For example a narcissist dad will rarely play with his child, or, when doing so, do so in a mean way, a bully-like way, or way showing disregard for the feelings or physical well-being of their child. Even if the father or mother were to command their child not to play football because, “You could easily get hurt” the reason would highly be unlikely that that’s because the they are concerned about their child’s feelings or comfort, but rather the fear of having to pay a hospital bill or bills, or being inconvenienced by having to come pick their child up from an injury, or fear their child may harm another one and them being sued for it or paying any medical costs for the injured child.
10) Often complains with a severe lack of gratitude to whom it is deserved while being angry at them for not praising or giving them attention often even for things they didn’t deserve/earn/do to get such praise and attention
11) Explosive temper when they think they have the advantage (a smart narcissist will restrain himself in a situation where he realizes his ability to make money or convince the majority that he was a good and wise person, or which might cause him to end up behind bars or severely restrict his freedom or cause him financial loss in general)
12) Hates being around those who are usually considered lowly because they believe they deserve to be around the high
The evil behavior and speech is all a sign of someone with no conscience, but narcissists can feel guilt or sorrow for doing wrong when they are gently made aware of it without harsh criticism. This is because that doesn’t feel like bullying to them or harsh criticism to them, which they very much hate. Those two things are actually part of what caused them to become permanently mentally il in the first place, the other parts were extreme flattery, excessive praise, poor discipline and parental behavior and speech displaying coldness as an example which the narcissist as a child followed.
13) No amount of personal failure due to these behaviors will cause a narcissist to change. The same extreme arrogance and extreme lack of care over the feelings (which goes along with the will and desires of others) will continue. The narcissist cannot even come close to obeying the golden rule to “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
14) Even if you can convince a narcissist they’ve done wrong, they will almost always blame someone or something else for the wrong they did, for example, if they hit you, they will think, “Because you provoked me,” or “Because I was under a huge amount of stress” and only be willing to take a tiny amount of responsibility no matter what. In a way though, this is true, because the narcissist is actually suffering from post traumatic stress disorder due to the traumatic emotional and mental suffering they experienced as a child, and any additional ones after wards just make it worse and harder for them to live with.
The narcissist acts the way he does due to the belief that he is good and superior, but also as a defense mechanism to feeling hurt and to get back at those who hurt him. Narcissists are stuck forever trying to satisfy their desire for revenge against those who hurt them and will take their anger out on others to try and satisfy it. But mostly it won’t be, because in childhood a narcissist or someone on their way to becoming one doesn’t get the revenge they want to satisfy their anger, instead it festers and becomes constant in them, only lessening when their minds are taken off the incidents that offended them on something unrelated, like trading stocks and not suffering any losses, but making profits. However that can cause a narcissist to desire more attention, because he will wish to boast about his new successes, and if he can’t the attention or praise he wants for it, will act angry about it.
Psychopath Personality Disorder:
A psychopath has no conscience at all unlike a narcissist, and so will act at times in grossly immoral ways (read the ten commandments, and if observed long and carefully enough, you’ll see that the psychopath breaks them all). If the psychopath didn’t acquire a normal amount of patience as a child, their immorality will be very obvious. A psychopath with a good amount of patience and intelligence will, like a narcissist with one, try and mask their abnormal thinking and feelings or lack of them so that they won’t lose what every other human being holds precious, that being their freedom. However, because a psychopath has no moral sense, they will act in rigid ways at times, trying to appear to be normal entirely by thinking about how to act, rather than also with their heart, like a normal person. Due to not caring about the emotional well being of others and having to rely entirely on their mind to act moral and blend in with moral people, the narcissist will often slip up. It may come out as coldly starring at you, even as they stand right next to their “normal” coworkers or acting oblivious to humiliating you. Because psychopaths have zero concern about the feelings of others, they won’t master how to blend in perfectly or manipulate others, and so will always slip up, but it’s also due to them simply not caring about the feelings of others. In other words, because they are devoid of caring for how others feel, the cannot even achieve a perfect deceptiveness, not even if they were tireless and had perfect logic, as perfect logic cannot make up for “having a heart” or a conscience.
Psychopaths only care in that they would have you feel good if it would allow them to continue to live free and help them get the money, other material things they want or sexual gratification, in other words it’s all self-centered concern.
Psychopaths and narcissists are paranoid, or rather become paranoid when they inevitably realize that their bad behavior and speech endangers their freedom and lives. This does not mean that they are more likely to end up in jail or be the ones who end up being hurt, because they are much more likely to lie and scheme to make themselves look innocent and so that they can have an advantage over others. They may try to gain the advantage by becoming a police officer or head of a business over others or cheat to become wealthier than others or steal to gain superior weapons or defenses, or try to jail the innocent, whom they think pose a threat to them because the innocent get the moral in trouble. But, they will readily also try to get in cheap points by attacking the most hated of criminals or wrongfully accused, and simply go with the accusation in order to make themselves look just to the gullible and simple who think that they are better than those being accused and arrested and safe from false accusations and wrongful arrest. Out of fear, they may also try to change the playing field to their advantage by making teaching lies about right from wrong, and try to make everyone like them so that there will be no more moral people left to frustrate and attack them, but also to delight in corrupting the moral or killing them off. They think that that will make their lives easier by getting rid of such an enemy. However, they know that everyone is a danger to them being that they think everyone is competing to keep their freedom, and so may still try to continue spreading what they’ve been told are bad teachings, and which naturally go with their corrupt personality, because they know that the simple and gullible will go along with it and love them for it and that that love will help keep their freedom. An example would be this statement by Angelina Jolie:
I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.
Angelina may have simply said this however because being a very popular and very rich person in a very corrupt world, that she was free to say how she felt without retaliation or (verbal) correction of any kind. However, it is a fact that an evil person will try and convince you to believe in wrong things in order to take advantage of you. It’s common in life for anyone to lie to you to try and get what you own, to get you to help them or to have sex with them. You don’t have to be a narcissist or psychopath to lie.
Narcissists and psychopaths, even the lightest kind, even the helpful kind, should be imprisoned. Not necessarily in a small cell where they are a drain rather than a benefit, but should be separated from those who don’t have permanent mental disorders to prevent them from spreading their mental illness or provoking others to act as they do even for a moment. If this is not done, the severe problems the world has been suffering will only get worse, as such people rise to positions of authority often and much more quickly due to their cheating, bullying, harming and murdering. And they employ others like themselves, whether on purpose or accidentally due to their misprioritizing and harmful cravings. And because they cause others to end up with the same mental illnesses, as if they were carriers of a virus that with enough time kills all of its carriers when there are no more healthy people left to infect, and because there are no more healthy people to prevent all the carriers from killing themselves or each other off. One day, a narcissist or psychopath may obtain so much power, that before they think they will die, will, for fun or revenge launch nuclear missiles at all the major population areas of the world and the oceans, to pollute them and kill off everything but a few viruses and bacteria.
In short, these people are evil due to their lack of conscience and lack of love for others. They are like demons, some which are minor bullies, others which are violent and will attempt to possess and destroy you. There is no getting them love your much, unless you worship them, but even that won’t get them to treat you well, not even close, and won’t get them to want you to be anything close to being as happy as them or happier (which they would never want). Nor will they ever want you to be happy for the moral reasons, but, with the exception of a narcissist, want entirely the opposite.
Treat a narcissist and psychopath like you would violently haunted house: avoid them as much as possible unless to rescue others from them.