I just read a stupid attempt at refuting the watchmaker argument, getting past all the rambling irrelevant glitter the author, David R Schwartz filled his attempt at a rebuttal with, he said,
“If we say that life is designed, again, with what are we making the comparison?”
His argument is illogical because it’s a non sequitur, in other words, it makes zero sense. Imagine if a teacher presented a story to a student and the student, refusing to learn or accept the authority of the teacher, said to him, “How do I know this group of words you put together and call ‘A story’ was really arranged and not just randomly put together? I have nothing to compare it to, therefore it’s just a bunch of words.” Do you understand what the student is missing? The teacher has made two baseless propositions:
1. The student has assumed you can’t compare a story (an arrangement of words designed to convey understandable information) to anything that would indicate it’s a story. Wrong. You simply need a definition, an explanation, of what a story is. You don’t need to hold up to a child that doesn’t know what a story is an ANTI-STORY to help him understand what a story is, you simply explain what a story is and it would help of course to tell him one. You can also demonstrate what don’t count as stories, for example to read a nonsensical grouping of words. That could be said to be “random”, although there is no such thing as true randomness
2. He’s assumed there needs to be something random, something that is the complete opposite of disorder in order to recognize order.
3. There is no such thing is random, complete disorder, everything happens for a reason, the universe goes by physical laws that God made possible in some way. Even in the Bible, where God tells the story of the beginning of the universe, though he says that earth at first had no form, he doesn’t say, “It was moving around for no logical reason”, he is simply indicating it had no stable shape, not that there were no laws governing it’s movement.
4. The student’s argument is self-refuting. Using her logic, if you need complete disorder, randomness, to recognize order, the student could reply, “I have nothing to compare your words to or anything else, therefore I don’t recognize you, your authority, or anything you say as making sense.” Imagine if the student had two sons, and said to them, “Get your room in order, clean it up, organize.” Imagine if his kids replied, “As opposed to what? What’s the opposite of complete disorder? Therefore it’s ordered and there’s nothing to organize.” In other words the teacher’s argument is self-refuting. It contradicts, it makes no sense. The student is admitting there is design to the student by acknowledging that there is something to compare his story to by citing complete disorder: how, unless the teacher recognized order, would she know there was disorder, the opposite of it? So then he’s admitting she has the ability to measure the teacher’s story, to see if it’s designed, and not just designed, but understandable, and that there doesn’t need to be some example of complete disorder. This is what David A. Schwartz and other atheists like him do. They propose that you can’t recognize if there was a God who designed anything because there’s no OPPOSITE of design to compare to, when by their very words and every day actions, RECOGNIZING DESIGNS ALL AROUND THEM MADE BY THEMSELVES AND OTHERS OTHER THAN GOD, pretend they can’t recognize design IN NATURE, in other words, things not made by man or things other than God. That is a clear bias. Is David too stupid to recognize when he sees an idol, a statue, a clear picture of some common creature, or even some fanciful drawing of a cliche alien? Of course not. Ironically, in the Bible, God says not to make idols and points out that they can’t help you because they aren’t alive, have no functioning body parts. How much more than can we recognize that a living creature, like a human, is designed? That is how spiritually blind and arrogant people like David and other deliberate atheists are: they, in the face of the absolute obvious, endless obvious evidence, deny it, and smugly so, as if they were wiser than God himself, and that is a clear absurdity. But that is how blind people like David are, how deluded.
5. The student is also assuming THAT THERE IS something that isn’t designed. Who said there was? Why would there be an undesigned thing? There’s no reason to believe anything exists in such a state.
6. The student is also assuming that no one has an instinctive ability to recognize design, not even herself, or is suppressing her ability to do so by deluding himself (convincing herself something is true that isn’t).
7. The opposite of non-design is obvious: nothing, empty space. That is super obvious. What it comes down to is the basis for the atheists rejection of truth: “If I can’t see it, it must not exist.” So if the short sighted blind atheists can’t imagine what the opposite of design is, is too stupid to figure it out, if it’s not handed to him on a plate and singing to him, there must not be such a thing. This is truly the ultimate anti-scientific attitude, and why atheists make awful and unreliable scientists and philosophers. And you’ll fine few who claim to be a theologian because of the heavily illogical mindset. They may give a shallow appearance of being logical, but it’s smoke and mirrors, shallow imitation based on mere claims using somewhat to very fancy words, boasting and insults as the smoke and mirrors.
David went on to say, “All that is non-life? OK, but then we would still have to say that all non-life is not designed.”
Here David has made a nonsensical assumption, why would “we still have to say all non-life isn’t designed”? I don’t have to say it, David is merely making the claim I have to say it. If David sees a cloud, a beautiful cloud, if he’s saying “It’s a beautiful day,” what is forcing him to conclude the day wasn’t designed? And further, how can he recognize beauty, beautiful as opposed to what? What makes a thing, “beautiful”? Design.
Then he said, “But suppose we say that the entire universe is designed. Well, we don’t have another universe to compare ours to, and as Hume points out, that’s exactly the problem. We only have experience with one universe, and unless we have the opportunity to examine other universes (if they exist, of course), we cannot say with any degree of certainty that our universe is designed,”
Here David has committed another non sequitur, meaning, a completely nonsensical statement. He’s said that because we have no universes to compare ours to, we can’t say it’s designed. And why is that? As I explained above with the teacher and her student example, there is no reason to make that conclusion. David is proposing a nonsensical method to determine design. He might as well have said, “Unless I have a non-statue to compare this statue to, we can’t recognize statues” or, “Unless I have a non-planet to compare this planet to, we can’t recognize planets,” or even, “Unless there’s a flying banana with thirty eyes in it, I can’t recognize design.” Absurd, stupid, illogical, nonsense.
Then he goes on to say, “nor do we have any reason to believe it is in the first place.” Here you who are in your right mind can see David simply denying the endless evidence for creation, and “speaking for all”, speaking for intelligent design scientists and creationists and everyone else on the planet who doesn’t give in to his will and beliefs. That is a strong indicator of not just his extreme blindness, or arrogance, but that he’s delusional. He’s the type who pretends he can’t type into a search engine, “Bible, evidence” or pick up a book showing evidence for design in a book store or library or that none have any without bothering to read them. In other words, he’s am arrogant moron and a bitter liar. He has such a deep hatred for God and authority, his mind doesn’t even come up with the thought to do an honest study, to look around with sincerity, to do tough research without assumption, but rather to search only for, if at all, “Evidence against the Bible”, or “Proof there’s no design,” in other words, to start out biased and look only to confirm his bias and assumptions.
And in the end, David and other atheists ALWAYS fail the morality test: If there is no God, what is truly moral and why would lying be wrong if there’s no God to say, “This is wrong, it’s not good”? No atheist can say, “I am right as to what is right or wrong, listen to me, I am the one from whom all truth can be known.” Or “Believe my atheist friend here, or Buddha, he’s the right one that never lies and only says what is true,” or “It’s whatever you feel like is right.” Problem: everyone in their right mind recognizes no one person can be counted on as determining good from evil, no one, everyone is flawed. So then, if we are all morally untrustworthy FOR TRUTH, how can David or other atheists be believed about the nature of the universe or anything in it when they resort to making a clearly wrong claim about how ultimate knowledge of goodness can be discovered through someone other than God? In other words: If atheists are morally confused about what is GOOD to do or deny there is good or evil/moral right from wrong, like whether or not it’s good to lie or not, how can they be trusted with basic truths like who made if anyone, the universe? The simple and logical answer is: They can’t be trusted. That is why David in his arguments against things like the Watchmaker argument doesn’t make logical sense. And in my opinion, that is why the mentally ill narcissist Richard Dawkins resorts to making a conniving attack against God by subversively referring to him as a blind watchmaker, knowing that God or his children refer to atheists as blind themselves. Some may argue that wasn’t Dawkins’ intent by making a book title with that name, but believe he was insulting God by referring to him as an imperfect designer (atheists don’t believe anything in this universe was designed perfectly or excellently, and when they do, will find fault with something about the design or claim it could be better somehow). At the very least, Dawkins was calling God’s designs imperfect by attributing nature to coming up with imperfect designs.
Update: At 2:32 AM, about to check out some camera advertised on the net, I accidentally saw David’s profile again, and I noticed this time how he described himself. The first word in his description is, “bitter”. The second to last is, “worried”. I hope he doesn’t want to die that way, risking feeling worse for all eternity.
Some notes on yet more hypocrisy and insanity I’ve encountered from atheists, who many atheists claim merely by being an atheists makes them superior to anyone religious both morally and mentally. Let’s see: Yesterday night at about 10 I went to an atheist acquaintance to ask if I could use his vaccuum for 30 mins in exchange for a six back of beer, he said, “Sorry that desert dust isn’t good for the vacuum”, which he merely assumed was everywhere when he went into my apartment DRUNK, and HIGH and which I discovered while cleaning this morning had throw his cigarette onto my carpet, leaving it there for over a month, and this, after helping himself to SHOVING ASIDE SOME EASILY DAMAGED ROCKS I PUT ON MY KITCHEN COUNTER TO DISPLAY, then subjecting me to 20 minute begging session in which he begged me every which way for a recumbent bike I had bought, which he kept insisting I found rather than bought as I said I did, for no reason. This is the same moron I wrote about here that claimed I made his tarantula sick by putting it in a back of Doritos by the way. So back to me at his apartment: So then I offer him a six pack of beer, and he says, “Hell naw, I wouldn’t do it for a six pack of beer” or something about like that. Oh and, he was high again, and when I had come to his door and he didn’t open right away, I figured he couldn’t hear me because I minute passed and all I could hear was nonstop babble, so I shout his name softly right as he comes out and he says, “Yo don’t do that, there’s too much weird shit going around here, police asking me about homeless people, you have too much weird shit going on with you.” Well what that is about is A MONTH AGO, yes ONE MONTH AGO, I pointed out to him as he was pushing a guy in a wheelchair around, that some homeless people had harassed me, and he said, “I’ll stick around to see the cops mess with some homeless people,” and acted all happy about it, then went away. So I figure he was sitting out on his steps smoking as he usually does and a few days later maybe some cop or cops asked him about the incident. So over that he’s paranoid? Idiot. And then about the vacuum says, “Besides, it’s my girl’s vacuum and it cost forty three dollars.” WOW A WHOLE $43 JARED!? WOW. And why then didn’t he ask his “girl” if I could use it? Why was he speaking for her and not letting her know? So then I walk away and he says, “Sorry dog, I’ll let you use it for that bike though,” a bike that I repeatedly told him cost me $154, which he repeatedly said would take off my hands for $25, and then fix it up and, “You know what I would do with this thing? I could fix this thing up and I would cruise all over the place with it.” Yeah, so you can fix it up for nothing and then joy ride with it while I’m stuck with no to shitty transportation, atheist.
So then I go to dump out the vacuum a kind neighbor let me borrow last night into the desert, and a homeless woman who was flirting with me the day before by showing off the side of her breast to me boldly, gross – not that it was ugly but the rest of her was – a woman I’d repeatedly helped, and even the day before gave a near unused in near excellent condition $145 fake Tony Hawk bmx too, who only recently moved in, who I’d offered to let stay at my place during the extreme cold, who I gave a LED lamp too and nice amount of firewood too, walks up to me after I tell her I’m dumping out a vacuum to retrieve rocks I accidentally sucked into it, and starts whining about the shreds of paper and a few pieces of foam that came out, without me even saying I’d leave it there. I then tell her half jokingly that the Bible says to subdue the earth, and she says, “It does not say “subue”!” and argues about that, yes, argued, and I tell her “there’s like 50 translations that use that word,” and she then says, “Well they’re all wrong, they used the wrong word!” This is an atheist who maybe two weeks before said, “I’ve purged the Bible from my mind,” and seemed to get defensive when I told her that Jehovah’s Witnesses were a cult and promoted many false prophecies, to which she replied, “Only some did that,” yeah, that really makes it better, atheist. The point was, it’s a cult, their leaders put out false prophecies, and many no doubt promoted it and stuck with the cult despite that glaring bad fruit of the wolves in sheep’s clothing Jesus warned about.
I then tell I’ve picked up tons of plastic bags (I actually picked up a massive amount of trash and bagged it or put it in one spot and even DUG INTO THE GROUND WITH MY BARE HANDS TO GET AT SMALL SHARDS OF GLASS AND LARGE AMOUNTS OF VARIOUS KINDS OF FOAM AND OTHER GARBAGE to clean the desert! ONLY TO FIND OUT A LITERAL WITCH AND PSEUDO CHRISTIAN NAMED KATY, A SUPPOSED HERMAPHRODITE, A LESBIAN, WAS THE ONE BREAKING HER BEER BOTTLES IN THE AREA I WAS METICULOUSLY. CLEANING UP, EVEN AFTER I DID SO). And then to get rid of her tell her I’m going to bulldoze the place anyways. She then says, “That’s not good for the little creatures.” And I tell her there’s nothing around anyways, and she says, “Yes there is! There’s things around here!” Uh, no, there’s an occasional lizard and a bunch of sparse scrub and MASSIVE amount of glass everywhere. I told her one time I could make a rain cache and that she could of course use it, and she then like an unthankful brat says, “The water is dirty.” This is someone who boasted about being like a boyscout and made critical comments about two other homeless guys being nearby for being negative. So she can’t imagine how to filter the water, or getting a water filter?! Or asking me if I had one? Ridiculous. My point is, if the environment is so polluted that water from the sky instantly becomes too dirty to drink, the hell is she whining about “little creatures” in the desert for that that the water gets on of feeds on? Just shut up stupid atheist and stop being negative and preaching to me your liberal new age atheist environmentalist nonsense.
And then she, apparently boasting, says, “I pick up glass” (WHICH IS AROUND HER CAMP, WOW HOW CONVENIENT) and I tell her it’s a waste of time because you could just bulldoze it. And it takes up way more energy to pick it up by hand, or rather would if you attempted to clean up all the places it was in (especially when it just comes back because of repeated vandalism) because you could just bulldoze it. I then remind her indirectly that I gave her that bike, and had given her a missing bolt to it and she says, “Did you leave it on the bike?!” in a whiny hurt way. Wow, so all over a few shreds of paper dumped in a little ditch that you could easily get rid of, including by fire, that the sun would degrade into easily destroyed particles? What an idiot.
I can’t remember how, but she worked in Hurricane Sandy into her argument, because she said to me something about mother nature kicking everyone off the planet, to which I replied, “There’s 5 billion people on the planet, no one is being kicked off” and she said, “Oh yeah?! What was Hurricane Sandy?! There’s no one living there [New Jersey and New York she meant I guess], to which I replied, “There’s tons of people still living there.” That temporarily shut her up. This hypocrite by the way uses technology of course, technology she claims is bad for the planet. She reminds of other liberal hypocrites who claim the current population is bad Earth, that technology is bad, and yet use their self and technology to spread that message rather than killing themselves for the betterment of the world. It’s no different then liberals and fake Christians and other atheists who when you point out a contradiction they are making about God or some immoral behavior or speech of theirs, something hypocritical, reply, “You can’t judge, stop being critical, you’re so judgmental, Jesus said, ‘Don’t judge’, you should listen to your own Bible,” and yet that speech shows a negative attitude and is “judgmental” itself, yet another contradiction.
Like many would no doubt say who read this, “She’s homeless for a reason.” Here’s two obvious ones: Atheism and liberalism. By the way, she claimed her husband committed suicide, without a sound of sadness in her voice, and not long after the Sandy Hook massacre, asked her what she thought of it. And trying to sound wise, with a pretentious wise woman look, said, “They knew they were gonna die,” non nonchalantly, “they wanted to die.” She believes in karma which is why she was saying that. She also claimed earlier with a sly pretentious wise woman sounding voice, “I’ve studied religion for 45 years” (she’s no older than 40) and that that’s and that “the Hindu calendar ends on the same day; that can’t be a coincidence” for why something big would happen on December 23, 2012. Yes, she fell for the fake Mayan prophecy. And when I came on Christmas to ask if Miss Theologian of 45 Years Who Was Duped by a Fake New Age/Scammer Prophecy” wanted to stay over, remained silent under her tarp bed cover, as if I couldn’t tell she was awake. Yep, atheist.
And from a social media site here, from beginning to end, is a in order series of messages I sent to a Jewish atheist (and I’m posting it all so you can see there was no reason for his attacking me, and I hadn’t talked to him at any other time in any other way during these messages except to comment on something he said to all his pathetic looking and sad amount of friends, that being, “skank it up bitches!” to get people to “like” (thumb up) his band. His failed band, which includes a guy who plays accordion. To that I said, “Lol you can’t force people to like your music”. So, here’s the conversation with this idiot atheist and Satanist:
Conversation started October 30, 2012
hey whats up man
nada, just watching some QI
it’s a crazy british trivia show my GF showed me
do you have a messenger? [a small deleted sentence came after this one, deleted for privacy reasons]
they never really answer the questions, but the banter is great
i haven’t used messengers in a while
let me see if i can log in to any
yahoo refuses to stop starting up, msn has that big ugly add, they always ruin themselves
ad i mean
i never used yahoo, i was a windows/aim guy
or what they call their news thing
i just used aim recently, just to add some people, who apparently haven’t been on for many years
anyways when you’re not busy having a good time, give your msn email
i dont want to interrupt you right now
[a deleted email was here]
it can wait
oh by the way how good are you at the flute?
i’d pay for a cover of various songs like at a party if you can play well
flute i’m ok, and i can’tplaystring harp, but i can rock the harmonica
like… a song from Conan the Barbarian…
lol conan on harmonica…
maybe i wud pay for that, that would be cool
ok well ill email u and email me back for a time better for u seeya
“A Plea of No Contest is not an admission of guilt, but is an admission to the truth of the facts alleged in the Complaint”
i just learned that!
is that true [deleted] ?
So how [deleted] can it not be an admission, isn’t that contradictory?
oh my god
a no contest is you saying to the courts that you do not wish to fight it
[deleted for privacy reasons]
so it is seen as a tounge in cheek confession
yeah but what the heck[,] an admission that the facts aren’t in dispute? [a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
this is a corrupt country
[a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
maybe you can
[two sentences deleted for privacy reasons]
[a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
[five sentences deleted for privacy reasons]
because our government does not care anymore for justice, they just want paychecks
and then i got mad cuz [a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
so my dad claimed tho he said he may have remembered wrong
so i was angry and emailed him saying [partial sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
because you know how that would look if someone discovered such an agreement
and plus i just never agreed, so i felt like im being punished after the fact
did you know that Zuckerberg moved out of the country hah?
damn man, [a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
[link deleted for privacy reasons]
November 13, 2012
William, did you really “like” Walmart, or were you hacked or forced at gun point to do that…
I was working there at the time
I was just joking anyways.
Hey you wanna secede with me? I’m seceding to Yellow Stone National Forest, I’m taking it over man, all the natives in america agreed to help me… I made a spear from a stick I found on the ground, I found a nickel too!
You have ten seconds to decide.
William, don’t take this as flattery at all, but you’re too intelligent to be an atheist. I saw you liked Satanism. If you are Jewish you should remember that Hitler was an occultist, and that pagans don’t have a good reputation for morality. I read an ancient quote from some prominent Greek who said pagans didn’t care about the poor. The Greeks were also sexist as are the modern pagan Indians, aka Hindus as are the Taoists of China, who have very very low regard for females to the point where they kill them as babies. I’m sure you heard of China and now, India’s male to female ratio imbalance. In at least one large part of India, females are kidnapped for slaves, think about the irony of that. And remember I’m not a Catholic, a cult which is half-pagan, and I know you know their very bad reputation especially with regard to the treatment of children.
Sir, Please do me the respect of not trying to convert me to your ignorant ways, I am a man of reason whom has studied many of the worlds faiths, i was a christian worship leader at a methodist church, taught meditation seminars at the zen center of southern nevada, engaged in worship rituals with hebrews for passover, celebrated ramadan and shivaratra, but i have found that none of these paths are valid points of view in the grand scheme of the universe, DO NOT EVER TRY TO CONVERT ME or i will report you to FB for harassment
“DO NOT EVER TRY TO CONVERT ME or i will report you to FB for harassment” I didn’t know FB was the Judge and Arbiter of What Christians May Do. Can’t you think for yourself Will? Why are you so weak minded to me telling you something peaceful and that has nothing to do with force? See: as an atheist and as someone who has rejected God, you’ve become paranoid and easily angered and self obsessed. You can’t even be peaceful about others obeying their own religion in a peaceful way, but in your paranoid arrogance have become a living time bomb over what is normal in life. You, as you can read for yourself, have only made mere claims and resorted to the logical fallacy of “The louder I yell” and “I’ll tell mommy and daddy” or “I’ll tell government on you” but of course as you’ve told me you’ve become so hateful you can’t even stand government. So where do you turn to, absurdly, Facebook, which any idiot paying attention to the news knows works with the government, and stated they do so.
“The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; he has ceased to be wise and to do good.” – Psalm 36:3
You are a living example of what happens to those who reject God after having come to know him, they become unwise, delusional, paranoid, fearful of Hell so badly they strain at a gnat to avoid the thought of Hell like a hyper child. You’re also an example of what happens when you dedicate yourself to Arminian theology, that salvation can be lost and that your will is more important that God’s: inevitably, you lose your “salvation”, the false salvation you never had based on your will being superior to God’s. Of course you would have fallen away being that you had no faith in God to keep you as Jesus said he would do with a (true) child of God.
You’re become so irrational you worship a permanently half-defeated demon whose future has been clearly laid out by Christ: he’s doomed to suffer forever, and no doubt so badly, his only thought will be that he is in pain, barely aware of anyone else. And as everyone knows William, who isn’t deluded, Satan hates everyone, but his own demons, and he barely has any love or them obviously.
Methodism is a false form of Christianity, big surprise it couldn’t save you. And as for atheism and pagans again, tell me William who pretends to be against racism to the point where you claim to have beat Nazis, but who clearly simply loves violence, what did Hitler do or Israel, and are the pagan and atheist countries supporting Israel, or is it alone in it’s cause to rid itself a terrorist group?
You’ve become unwise and I’m thinking, you’ll always be this way now. You would do good to get on marijuana to keep yourself from going ballistic over little things.
And William, what are you so scared and furious about me trying to “convert you” if as you believed as a Methodist and Satanist who hates everything that your will is superior, that I can convert you? And as someone who thinks he’s superior to all, why does it turn you into a wrathful demon at hearing there mere mention of God? God doesn’t act that way when he hears about Satan, so how are you superior if you lack the patience and self-control God has?
I know i am superior to none, hence why i have no need to bring my beliefs to others, and i am agitated when others see me as a missionary project
Will, you talk like someone with narcissism disorder.
You say u don’t think you’re superior to anyone yet “i’m his missionary project”
When did you become my project? I didn’t know you were so important.
you don’t even know me. unfriend me
I sent you one small message not saying anything about Christ and you turn into Mohammed.
I don’t need to know everything about you, now you’re playing Mr. Hit and Run because you know you’ve made a mess here.
William doesn’t know how to say sorry.
And William doesn’t know how to read patiently, he sees a first sentence in disagreement with him and freaks out, as a narcissist does.
no, I choose not to engage on conversation with someone who sends me two paragraphs of hate speech about other faiths randomly
How was my speech “hate” Mr. I’m going to tell facebook on you for harassment over your little paragraph! Hail Satan!”?
You William are the hip-shooter.
You read a little, blow up mentally, send little jabs and think that’s rational.
and you continue conversations with people who tell you to leave them alone
The Bible says, which you never did know well clearly, “Ignore arguments of ignorance” and since you’re easily upset over little things and see everything as an attack that doesn’t agree with his Highnesses Will, then no point in reading your replies anymore.
one more message and you will be blocked
You can’t even stand to read my little replies, what then is the point in talking to you?
exactly, you are blocked
Okay guy who acts like a bratty girl, run now Mr. I Have Satan’s Power
Run now Satanist.
[Note: W. Neal also claimed to be an atheist, and in a paranoid manner and tone, when I started reading some lyrics her wrote out loud around a few people who I knew would care less, excitedly told me not to do so, because, “I’m an anarchist” and some “the government is out to get anarchists” like comment.
In conclusion, humanism, Satanism, atheism, liberalism and liberal environmentalism, all stupid and evil, and never trust a humanist, Satanist, atheist, liberal or liberal environmentalist, ever, except to be hypocritical, highly irritating, self-righteous, self-centered, easily offended and easily upset and arrogant.
Note: this is copyrighted, and use of it for profit, for example, in a sermon or employment application, advertisement, written material for sale or any other items, including clothing, requires the permission of the copyright holder.
“For the most divine knowledge is… most worthy of honor. … other sciences… are more necessary than [theology,] but none more excellent… For by theology you may find reason to continue living and even obtain eternal peace.” Said by Aristotle, an ancient Greek philosopher, over 321 years before the giving of eternal life, Christ, was born into a human body.
Aristotle was wrong. Knowing and understanding God is the most important thing, because, as he said, it is necessary for achieving eternal peace. “Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.” “It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” – Yeshua, Christ
1) The emotional system (spiritual heart). How many types of emotions can a human feel? Where are the emotions being felt, what location? Do emotions have a color, smell, and can they be felt or directly seen? What is the maximum emotional intensity a person can feel without becoming insane? What causes emotions? Why do humans or animals have desires? Why aren’t humans non-emotional, and simply like programs in an unemotional machine? How is the mind able to be connected to the heart? What caused this connection? What caused self-awareness? What caused the connection of the mind to the brain? Why do humans have different types of personalities? Why do humans interact with happiness, anger or dislike for each other? Why do they have concern of any kind for anything at all, why are they curious about anything?
2) The mental system (mind). What is the cause of human thoughts? Why does a mind think, reason? Where is the will located? Why do humans have a will, rather than simply a program like a computer with no will, that needs to be directly made to do something to perform another function? How did the human mind obtain the ability to create thoughts in the human brain and move muscles by willing/wishing to do so? Is this some sort of psychokinesis? How is the mind able to reproduce sounds and other sensations it’s heard? What caused this ability? How is the heart able to be connected to the mind? What caused this connection? What caused the connection of the heart to the rest of the body’s sensory system and how is it connected to it? Why do all living things, when repeatedly harmed, tend towards an insane/chaotic/disordered/illogical way of life, except humans, which need a guide and training to live a religious/ordered/logical of life and?
3) The neurological system (brain, including spinal cord). How fast is the human brain? How fast is the human brain? How fast are individual brain cells/neurons? What is its maximum memory capacity? How fast can it store a memory? How many neurons does the average adult have? How many functions does the human brain have. Can a brain grow new brain cells? How many regulatory functions (how many systems in the human body) does the brain monitor and control and how complex is this task and how many neurons does it require for the brain to do so? How is the mind able to reproduce sounds and other sensations it’s heard? What caused this ability? Why don’t damage brain cells regenerate faster?
4) The digestive system. Is it simple or complex? How complex is it? How many types of food can be digested?
5) The lingual system. Where did language come from? How many languages can a person speak, how many types of tastes can the tongue taste, and how much heat can the human mouth withstand without being burned, or coldness, without being damaged? And how many types of chemicals can be put in the mouth, and at what level, without it being damaged, or beyond the point of healing, for example, pepper and toxic wastes from various types of bacteria?
6) The optical system (eyes). How many colors can the eye see, and how many mega pixels? How close and far away can optimal eyes see? How many different color combinations do eyes come in? What is the maximum amount of light a human eye can withstand without being damaged?
7) The nasal system (nose). How many smells are discernable? A small simple number? And how is it possible?
8) The touch system (skin and nerves), including sensations from body hairs, which also makes possible the euphoric feeling of feeling fine hair brush against skin and sexual contact.
9) The auditory system (ears). What is the frequency rance of hearing?
10) The nervous system (nerves, including spinal cord). How many nerves does the average human body have, and how many types of sensations can it feel, and to how many organs does it connect to and how fast can a nerve respond to a sensation?
11) The immune system. How are immune cells know how to defend themselves? Why do immune cells not attack each other, helpful bacteria, or the body they are within, or anything? Why do immune cells only attack specific things? Why is it never beneficial for an immune cell to mutate if mutations are what caused immune cells to reach their level of complexity and abilities to defend themselves and the human body against countless types of bacteria and non-living chemicals and be at peace with countless other types of chemicals? How did immune cells get their ability to communicate with each other and other cells?
12) The cardiovascular system (lungs, throat, nasal passage). How many functions are performed by this system and how complex is it compared to that of the simplest known life form?
13) The gastrointestinal system (gall bladder, pancreas, intestines). What are the functions of this system? How complex is this system, it’s total number of functions?
14) The circulatory system. What are the functions of this system? How complex is this system, it’s total number of functions?
15) The skeletal-musculatory system (bones and cartilage). How many bones are in the human body? How many muscles are in the human body? How complex is this system? How many bones does a human have? Why does the body reduce it’s number of bones over time? Why and how does the body know to reduce the number of bones in its body? Why isn’t the human body armored? Why aren’t human skeletons made of titanium or some other extremely strong and light metal? Why doesn’t the human skeletal system regenerate faster? How many total muscles are there in the human body? What is required for a human to balance itself when standing and what amount of programming is necessary for it to be able to walk and to run and to do so while turning its head from side to side or up and down or even with its eyes closed?
16) The hair texture, coloration and pattern. Why do humans have different varieties of hair types? How many different shades of human hair are there? Why is there curly, wavy and straight human hair rather than just one type? How long can human hair grow? What are the total number of functions of human hair? Why is scalp hair different from eyebrow hairs, mouth and chin and pubic hairs, why isn’t there just one type of hair texture? How many different texture types of human hair are there? What are the total number of human hair patterns, why do some humans have different hair covering patterns?
17) How many types of laws of physics does the human body operate by to function?
18) The sleep cycle. Why do humans sleep? What is the average length of time a human sleeps, and why? How did the human body get the ability to continue breathing, moving to keep from blood clotting and suffocation and keep from going to the bathroom, while sleeping, and ability to cease when a person needs to urinate or defecate?
19) The life cycle. Why do humans live on average 70 to 80 years, and at most 250 years? Why don’t humans live indefinitely or even longer, like turtles, alligators, crocodiles, Redwood and Joshua trees and other long-lived trees?
20) The human genetic system (genes, DNA and RNA). How complex is the human genetic system? How many total functions does the human genetic program contain? How does DNA and RNA cause certain molecules to form structures, or entire humans or perform tasks? What caused DNA to form?
21) The human reproductive system. Why are there male and female humans as opposed to non-sexual humans? How many functions do the reproductive systems have? How complex are the female and male human reproductive systems? Why does it take many months for a human to be born?
22) Why don’t human body parts regenerate faster and why only finger and toe tips and other small amounts of skin and muscle parts? Why does it regrow scar tissue instead of the former tissue?
23) Why are some living things born self-sufficient, like ants, bees, caterpillars, spiders, beetles, worms, bacteria, fungi, mushrooms, crabs after hatching, not needing a guide or training, and others needing them, like humans, apes, monkeys, dolphins, whales, birds, dogs, rodents, cats, scorpions, some crabs, elephants, rhinos, giraffes, pigs, cattle, goats and sheep? How do animals that require milk to feed know to suck on a teet for milk, or a baby human on a nipple for milk? How do animals know what to eat and drink? Why do animals run, hide, attack, pretend to be dead or stay still to avoid danger, even when very young? How did they learn to do these things? Why do most animals protect their eggs and angrily if they sense the eggs are in danger? Why do some animals show concern for each other, and others not? Why do some animals get along with other kinds of animals, and others not?
24) How many functions are there in Earth’s ecosystem? How complex is Earth’s ecosystem?
25) The second heaven: How many stars are there? How many planets are there? How many galaxies are there? How many stars far outside of galaxies exist? How many types of stars exist? How many types of planets are there? How many known physical universes are there?
26) What difference would it make if there was one galaxy containing all the stars, planets and comets in the universe, rather than none, and if no star or planet or comet ever diminished, or collided?
27) How many physical laws are there? How complex are all of these laws together, or what is the total amount of information of all of the known laws? How many letters or words would it take to list all of the laws and the total number of ways in which they affect other things?
28) What is science? Can science teach anyone anything?
29) What is religion? Can religion teach anyone anything?
30) What is a human? Can a human teach anyone anything?
31) What is an animal? Can an animal teach anyone anything?
32) What is the Bible? How many books are in the Bible? How many words are in the Bible? How many laws are in the Bible? What are the main laws of the Bible? How many events are in the Bible? When was the Bible written? How many different people are mentioned in the Bible? How many countries are named in the Bible? How many cities are named in the Bible? How many races are named in the Bible? How many languages are mentioned in the Bible? How many concepts are there mentioned in the Bible? How many emotions are mentioned in the Bible? Does the Bible say anywhere to reason? Does the Bible say anywhere to make judgments? Does the Bible mention anything similar to the scientific method? Does the Bible say anywhere to not assume things? Does the Bible anywhere say to take disobedience to God seriously? Does the Bible anywhere say not to take disobedience against God seriously? How seriously does the Bible say to take disobedience against God? What are three other words the Bible uses to describe disobedience to God?
33) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if there Bible was never written, besides people merely not knowing what the Bible was?
34) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if no one ever said what was true, besides that they always lied?
35) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if no one believed in any spiritual or alien being with the ability to imprison or kill any animal or human, besides that no one would believe in such beings?
36) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if no one ever made a judgment? Do you need to know the scientific method or perform it to know what would happen if no one ever made judgments?
37) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if if no one ever pointed out whenever someone lied, stole, murdered, showed hatred towards another person for an unjust reason, or never obeyed their parents?
38) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if everyone believed they were merely an animal, besides that everyone believed they were an animal, and not human?
39) Can you show, even by the scientific method, whether or not an animal is more important than a human, or if any living thing is more important than another? How do you measure “importance”?
40) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider evil when humans believe they are merely animals and not beings who are responsible to a god or God?
41) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider good when humans believe they are merely animals and not beings who are responsible to a god or God?
42) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider good when humans believe they are responsible to a pagan god, including “Allah” and the Yahweh said to have only written the Old Testament?
43) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider good when humans believe they are responsible to the Yahweh said to have written the Bible through humans?
44) What is a Catholic? How are they different from Calvinists?
45) Do you know the definition of all of what are commonly called “the major religions of the world” and the alleged origins of and a short history of each?
46) Do you know who the top 50 scientists of the world were, and what their religion or “way of life” was or that of their parents or ancestors?
47) Do you know who the inventor of the pyramid was, when and how all the known pyramids were built, how long it took to make the ones that still stand and what their functions were, or who made the first magnifying glass, microscope, telescope, hot air balloon, blimp, steam engine, gasoline engine, electric motor, modern battery, calculator, telephone, radio, light bulb, airplane, car, bicycle, motorcycle, skateboard, refrigerator, tape recorder, television, computer and satellite were, or of their parents or ancestors?
48) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed that Earth was not the center of the universe or not?
49) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed in Relativity?
50) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed in abiogenesis?
51) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed evolution?
52) How many generations of creatures would it take
53) How do you define beneficial, good and evil and why?
54) Is your definition of beneficial, good and evil the same as everyone of every culture, religion, philosophy, city or country?
55) What is the definition of “proof”?
56) What is the definition of “evidence”?
57) What is the definition of “fact”?
58) What is the definition of “truth”?
59) What is the definition of “transitional fossil”?
60) Did you realize how unfathomably complex this universe and the living things in it were? Do you know? How much more do you understand and why should I care? How much do you really know and understand, you who don’t believe in God, who believes the universe was always here, or came from an explosion, and that living things formed without intent and that at least one living thing turned into humans? Do you know and understand as much as you thought you did after reading these questions?
61) Are you my God? If you don’t believe in a god or God, should you tell me right from wrong or command me to do anything?
62) Is there any point in loving anything or getting angry at anything or being curious about anything?
63) What is “circular reasoning” and can you give examples of it?
Three more questions:
64) If evolution truly happened, than how many generations of creatures would it take, starting with the first ancestor of humans, and how long, to evolve into us unfathomably complex humans, along with our differing reproductive organs? Would it take a hundred years? A thousand? 10,000? 100,000? 1 million? 2 million? 50 million? 100 million? 500 million? 1 billion? 5 billion? 10 billion? 14.7 billion years? Think about how long it would take for everything to work out to get to us.
65) If there are no transitional fossils, due to Earth repeatedly having massive changes to its land and ocean scape, why are there many so called “living fossils” which haven’t changed from billions to millions of years? Examples: the giant triops, which the evolutionists at Wikipedia, headed by an atheist, deliberately erased from their triops article, even though a video of it was clearly shown and seen by hundreds of thousands of people? Did billions of people have to see it for it to be admitted what it was to be acceptable to the evolutionist, liberal, anti-Christian, narcissist atheists and greedy businessman who control Wikipedia? And that’s just one of many “living fossils”, which obviously aren’t living fossils, because there obviously is no such thing as evolution. It’s a made up story, believed or used by the bitter, the prideful, and cultists, like Mainstream Scientologists.
Would you like more questions to think about?
66) Animal behavior: Why do nearly blind scorpions, when repeatedly disturbed and not knowing where the location is of what disturbed it, stand tall while walking with their tails raised tall? Are they, which are nearly blind, thinking, “I will scare others with my height and the with the stinger and the poison in my stinger. I will cause them pain or kill them and eat them if they are small enough”? What’s your answer? How do birds know to keep their eggs warm, and at a certain temperature? Did other birds tell them, “It must kept at this amount of warmth, don’t let it get colder than this temperature”? So, who would you say is stupid and delusional? Who would you say is blind and hypocritical Who would you say is, “intellectually dishonest,” whatever that’s supposed to mean? Who would you say doesn’t think for themselves?
The 2 Peter 3 Prophecy
3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. – NIV
The Romans 1 Prophecy:
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator – NIV
The Prophecy Jeremiah Spoke to the Jews,
Concerning Their Punishment
This is what the Lord says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is,
and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’
I appointed watchmen over you and said,
‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’
But you said, ‘We will not listen.’
Therefore hear, you nations;
you who are witnesses,
observe what will happen to them.
Hear, you earth:
I am bringing disaster on this people,
the fruit of their schemes,
because they have not listened to my words
and have rejected my law.
What do I care about incense from Sheba
or sweet calamus from a distant land?
Your burnt offerings are not acceptable;
your sacrifices do not please me.”
Therefore this is what the Lord says:
“I will put obstacles before this people.
Parents and children alike will stumble over them;
neighbors and friends will perish.
The Mathematical Impossibility Of Evolution
Post link: http://goodbible.tk
Sociopaths, Psychopaths, Narcissists, anti-Christians and deliberate atheists love to say the Bible is evil and take verses out of context (which is no different then non-Jewish racists taking Jews out of the context of the world they live in to make themselves look righteous and superior). Everyone who had studied religion, especially Christianity, for a few years on the Internet will have come across a moron pulling out a verse and committing the fallacy of “begging the question” basically meaning “making no point” or adding “evil” and other denigrations to the end of the verse, as if that somehow explains everything (which is the same fallacy plus the fallacies of emotionalism and mere insult). It is as stupid as anyone including psychopaths, quoting, “Do not lie,” and then saying, “bad!” or “Don’t murder”; immoral!” A favorite Truth-denier attack of racists and atheists is to bring up God killing of many Amalekites, and adding that God killed women and children too. But again, they make no point. God gives and takes away life all the time, what about it? Are women superior to males that God shouldn’t take away their lives? Are kids necessarily superior to adults or more moral? Is a little haeful kid superior to a moral and self-controlled adult? And who said the Amalekites were superior to the Jews? What is the evidence they were better? Did God say, “I’m going to kill them merely because they aren’t Jews” or “I just don’t like them,” or “I’m going to kill them all because they wouldn’t let the Jews pass through this wasteland.” No he didn’t, and it’s not implied. In fact, as I’ve pointed out to Muslims and others, the Bible repeatedly says that the Jews were not good, not a single one, and were corrupt, and had become worse than their enemies because they knew right from wrong much better than their enemies being that God wrote it out clearly for them, but worshiped empty imaginary gods anyways. Does that sound like racism? Obviously not. Racists do not insult themselves as much as their enemies because they usually believe themselves to be superior. Yet the Bible is filled more with condemnations of Jews then any other racial group.
Further, if God, the supreme perfect being wanted to kill less than 0000000000001% of the world’s population, or just one 8 year old for committing the least wrong thing to do, who is above God to say, “Thou shalt not kill anything for any reason unless I approve.” Who in the world has authority over God, or comes close to the definition of God? Who is close to perfect? Even if God were not perfect, who is that they can command or restrict God? No one. So to judge (as in condemn) God, is silly, futile, arrogance; it is childish talk to say, “I know better than the one who created me, knows everything, controls all things and sustains me.”
Atheists also ignore what God does not say he did when saying he kills left and right: no where does God say he kills millions of people a day and instantly punishes anyone for doing wrong. The Bible does not, on every page, say, “God kills millions a day, God can’t be appeased.” And notice atheists never point out that God also creates more people a day then die? Notice they NEVER point out anything positive, not even the most commonly known thing about the Bible, that being that is says not to lie? Why don’t atheists point out the positive? Hence why the Bible calls such people, “fault finders” because that’s all they are looking for. It’s fault finders who are the ones who are always angry, who are always “negative” and unfun. They live to make accusations while ignoring their own faults. It’s as if they were accusing everyone else in order to keep judgment off themselves, like a criminal in court who doesn’t want to accept responsibility for his crimes, or a bitter kid who doesn’t want to admit to his parent that he had done something wrong (which he did do).
How is it deliberate atheists can ignore Exodus 23:9, Luke 6:27-41 and Mark 10:17-21? And out of everything in the Bible, they single out the “Don’t judge” verse and take it out of context and arbitrarily accept that it’s supposed to end in a period. and use it as a personal shield and weapon against the very people who obey God. Now THOSE are the true hypocrites. Even if they saw that “Don’t judge” didn’t end in a period, such hypocrites in their carelessness wold still be fault-finders and take it out of context anyways, and spin it as something that agrees with them. They vomit on every verse but that one, conveniently using it as a SHIELD to protect themselves from judgment, while insulting Christians for using God as a shield, as if “Don’t judge” wasn’t apart of God’s word, as if God only afforded protection for those that hated what he said. Do you see the twisted evil and hypocrisy? And ironically that verse is taken out of context on a passage concerning the HYPOCRISY of non-Christian judges judging forgiven Christians!
…to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
Don’t judge, and you will not be judged. Don’t condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
He also told them this parable: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit? The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? – Luke 6:27-41
As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
“Why do you call me good,” Jesus answered, “No one is good—except God alone. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’”
“Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.”
Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come follow me.” – Mark 10:17-21
“Don’t oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.” – Exodus 23:9
Other sites that refute atheists, anti-Christians and pagans:
Whenever an anti-Christian parrot pastes links to you without explanation, reply with those, without explanation.
The girl who was hit and ignored is named Yue Yue (as of 12-23-2011 it seemed over 3,500,000 have seen the video)
“the love of many will grow cold.” -Matthew 24:12
Incredible to see such evil behavior (and from guess who: atheists no doubt), but, I was even more shocked by the one who first picked up the child because she did it in a crude way, but later I found out she was elderly and probably didn’t have the best education being that she was a “trash scavenger.”
“October 13th, afternoon around 5:30, a car accident occurred at the Guangfo Hardware Market in Huangqi of Foshan. A van hit a 2-year-old little girl and then fled. No passersby reached out to help and then another car ran over her. Over the span of 7 minutes, a total of 17 people passing by failed to extend a hand or call the police, up until the 19th person, a garbage scavenger ayi [older woman], who lifted her up after discovering her but the little girl in her arms was like a noodle, immediately collapsing back onto the ground. The trash scavenger ayi called for help, and the little girl’s mother, who was in the vicinity, immediately rushed over and rushed her to the hospital.”
One Chinese commenter on this video said:
It isn’t ignoring, it’s not daring. If one were to encounter a Nanjing judge, one would be screwed.
[Note: “Nanjing judge” refers to the infamous 2006 case of a man named Peng Yu who helped a woman to the hospital after she had fallen only to have the old woman accuse him of knocking her down. The Nanjing judge in that case ultimately ruled that common sense dictated that only the person who hit her would take her to the hospital, setting a precedent that continues only further discourages and reinforces many Chinese people’s wariness to help others in similar situations.]
Another person commented,
I wouldn’t necessarily send her into the hospital, but I would definitely make a call, and call for help. For those people who saw and then made a detour around her, have your consciences all been “eaten by a dog” [lost]? May your own children be the next Yue Yue [name of the 2-year-old girl who was run over in the video].
And another said,
Those people who walked by are animals. No, even some animals have compassion and would at the very least stop to take a look. Those 18 pigs who walked by should also be arrested and taught a lesson with 15 days [in jail]. Instead it was the waste scavenger ayi from other parts [of the country] who had a conscience.
” When receiving the money she said Chen Xianmei accepting the Nanhai District Civilization Office’s appreciation, thoroughly reluctantly accepting the reward money. As a simple person, she kept repeating, “I didn’t help her for money.” ” This reminds me of this saying from the Messiah “For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” (Matthew 23:12)
Here’s a different story from China with opposite news: Chinese Crowd Lifts SUV to Rescue Run Over Child in Wenzhou. I wonder if these were atheists too.