America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
I’ve often wondered, given the huge amount of police corruption in America, if there would ever be a second civil war. All but a few ingredients seem to be missing. The kindling material already exists, and that might be why the NSA, rich people basically, are desperate to listen in on everyone everywhere within their reach, hoping to prevent their overthrow. The kindling material:
1) Extreme earnings differences in population: mostly poor in comparison to a few super rich? That alone isn’t a fire starter, it’s actually lack of generosity from the rich and oppression from them. Not being charitable when you have more than enough money to be charitable is seen as oppression by the needy, especially when deaths occur as a result of lack of income to prevent it, especially when all that was needed was some small amount of money, like a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. Imagine how someone with rotting teeth, a mouth in chronic pain, feels when he sees a rich person smiling, but ignoring him his plea for generosity, or being arrested by some police for “pan handling”. Of course there is free dental care in jails and prisons, but there is no evidence that such care is speedy, and there is no good reason to arrest a person who is simply asking for money. It’s not a crime to ask for help to survive and it should never be one. But here in America, asking for the most basic help has been criminalized. An inability by tens of millionso of Americans to get significant loans from banks is also a fire starter. Many rely on pawn shops and at least 20 percent lose their collateral to them.
2) An extreme amount of police corruption. Though state governments report a low amount of police corruption, making it appear as if the US is one of the most outstanding places to live, anyone who has dealt with the police often knows that police rarely adhere to the law, and will simply take the easy and criminal way to do their job: using threats, intimidation, physical harm, theft and lying. It is not officially reported because most people are too worn out or afraid of more trouble from the police and don’t have the money for a good lawyer. Police are basically security guards for the wealthy who work for money and pretend to be working for the greater good, though some will admit they work merely for money, not for concern of others. They will say, “I have a family to feed,” or “I’m poor too” in response to some plea to the person they are arresting to be let go so that they too can feed their family.
3) A government that is little trusted by its citizens. What bigger fire starter is there than that?
4) A severe division in morality between millions of citizens (a divided kingdom):
Division 1: millions of conservatives in severe disagreement with millions of liberals
Division 2: millions of fundamentalist Christians in severe disagreement with liberal Christians
Division 3: millions of protestants in severe disagreement with millions of Catholics
Division 4: Possibly thousands of Shia and Sunni muslims in severe disagreement (and who in the event of a civil war would try to destroy anyone their group saw as religious opposition).
Division 5: tens of thousands of gangs many of which are in conflict with other gangs
Division 6: tens of millions of citizens are opposed to police, not as in mere police or future ones, but the countless numbers that commit crimes and get away with it and are either still patrolling or on paid leave. Supposedly there are about 500,000 police in America, and I don’t think that counts animal control or code enforcement, two other types of law enforcement which millions of citizens are in conflict with too (the latter will sometimes work with police to harass citizens I’ve found)
5) Gangs more powerful than police departments: There are drug money-funded gangs who have superior weapons in comparison to the police. The problem with gangs is that many of them do not use bullet proof vests like the police, and don’t have tear gas, tanks or cars designed for combat. If gangs started behaving more like military units, or became militaristic, the police wouldn’t be able to hold for long. The reason is that police are funded by city and town governments, and many cities and towns in America are bankrupt or nearing bankruptcy. Gangs however rely on endless floods of addicts.
6) Illegal immigrants flooding America by the millions. Illegal immigrants see police as enemies being that police help send them back to the countries they came from, that would mean there are perhaps tens of millions of illegal immigrants in America who are against all the police in America. That is a huge fighting force. Even without any ammunition, they could fight using arson and sabotage or mobbing with hand thrown items and knives. It’s extremely difficult to shoot down a huge flood of people running at you. You would be eventually be trampled, have your car or tank turned over and possibly be set on fire or bludgeoned to death.
7) Technological stagnation: Solar energy has hardly helped anyone, it has spread insignificantly. Computers are still as frustrating as they were decades ago due to errors and bugs and easily broken materials. The prices for good laptops have not gone down enough for most Americans to be able to afford them (I can tell this is the case by watching good deals on Amazon go unsold for a very long time despite the sellers having food ratings). Cars, and planes and trains are still the main transportation for billions of people and rockets have never been surpassed and they cost hundreds of millions to billions of dollars to use. Resources come entirely from Earth. Internet speed in America is much slower than in other countries with an inferior economy to ours, or rather what should be inferior (but we have such a bad government that it badly hurts our economy). In order for significant progress to made, in order to keep the population prosperous and the death rate low, computer technology, farming technology, propulsion technology and housing technology must all be in continuous improvement, otherwise bottlenecks occur, like a clogged highway, and then comes road rage, car accidents and death. Eventually, if too many bottle necks occur, riots break out, and eventually a collapse of government if the rioters are not appeased.
But what is keeping America together at the moment? Food. Specifically: food stamps. If you aren’t able to eat well, what do you do? You beg or resort to theft if you are hungry enough. And what happens when thefts become extreme? The people who are stolen from become hostile and hardened against giving anyone help, especially out of fear of being harmed. Imagine if you realize everyone around you has become desperate for food, and you in front of others give some away, and you look healthy and well fed, would you feel safe or that your life may be in danger, that you might get mugged when alone or mobbed? I believe that the crime rate is getting worse, and that state governments are not bothering to figure in unreported crimes, including those committed by police, and that the more it increases, the more hostile and cold to others the population in general will become. At some point the world is going to become a very merciless place and charity will be a rare thing in general. Food shortages are the greatest destabilizers of government: if your people can’t eat, they will try to eat you. Various government leaders are trying to reduce the ease at which their citizens can get food from them: http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/20/nation/la-na-food-stamps-20120620 to save some billions of dollars (meanwhile hundreds of billions of dollars are spent fighting in countries thousands of miles away which various American government leaders pretend is necessary for peace back at home. Most Americans know this, and is one of the many reasons I believe the American government is headed for a downfall soon.
Suppose the worst happens:
1) Plagues breakout in America killing millions
2) Gangs begin organized looting and mass killings of police through targeted campaigns in order to ensure the safety of their gangs
3) Major storm damage occurs throughout the states
4) Flurries of devastating meteorites kill thousands of people and become a frequent occurrence.
5) A major earthquake kills millions of people
6) Locusts devour huge amounts of plants on farms
7) Plagues spread among cows and pigs killing millions of them, even dogs and cats begin dying by the millions preventing anyone from using them as last resort next to cannibalism for food
8) The liberals in control of the government begin a military take over and imprison all the conservative leaders and tens of thousands of others they see as potential threats
9) Various states secede and form new countries which then causes major confusion among the military men who are based in those states, confusion as to who they are supposed to obey and that leads to more disivisions and causes fights.
10) In the chaos, Muslims take advantage of the situation by bombing what remains of any police forces also target American military men or foreign troops who have taken the place of the police. The military fights back by rampaging through towns and cities to destroy them, causing thousands of non-Muslims to flee to other towns or cities.
11) China and Mexico’s economy are devastated from the loss of American purchases and sales, but both attempt to stay above the water by supplying weaponry to whoever in America can afford it, which in turn causing endless death in the US, including from poorly made weaponry that kills its users.
And then there is one of the worst things that could happen besides outright plagues: a devastating solar flare or EMP attack or attacks. If that happens, millions will die in weeks, and it will be followed by millions of more deaths. If such happens, America would no longer be America, it would become a land of gangs, tyrannies, scavengers, thieves, self-centered and brutal loners and with only small groups of decent people and Christians hidden away who knows where.
So, given that most of the elements are in place for a new civil war, or rather civil wars, is it likely to occur any time soon or by the end of this year? I believe the spirit of most American citizens simply don’t have the unity or firepower to risk war, they aren’t willing to sacrifice the comforts they have now. They also lack the food and income for a sustained war. They are too dependent on the government for help. Americans are still too comfortable, and too divided to replace the government they have now with something better. What would need to happen is for the conservatives, the ones with the guns (as opposed to the liberal citizens who don’t have as many), to “throw off tyranny” and form a new country with the states or rather cities or even towns that are aligned with them. The liberals would also need to do the same to maintain their way of life. If there is an extreme shortage of food and an increase in crime, it will come down to that, and it may be that the conservatives will go to war with the liberals to survive and vice versa. The liberals will have the support of strong government officials, even Republicans I think, who merely pretend to be conservatives. That would result in the conservatives eventually being overthrown unless they were able to come up with their own currency. I believe they would have to acquire the cooperation of many gold, silver, copper, nickel and iron mines as they could in order to create a viable government, or create some sort of credit system not reliant upon hard currency.
Personally, I believe 2013 will end in disaster, and that it will come down to these things. I think illegals may even end up as slaves for conservative American citizens, but if they learn English and enlist as soldiers, probably gain citizenship that way. I think many illegals will form their own nations within America, or declare the land they are occupying as part of Mexico and that the Mexican government will support them.
Will I be a fool if these things don’t come to pass any time soon? No, it’s my opinion, not a prophecy. But consider the once might Soviet Union, unified by iron rule, by the slaughter of millions, the suppression of religion, a land covered with lies and propaganda, the government heads even hiding who the first cosmonaut they had in space was. All twelve of the states ruled by Russia seceded, all of them. Count them: twelve.
Am I biased in my outlook due to personal experiences? No: if it were just me or a small amount of people going through what I’ve been going through, I don’t believe I’d feel this way, however the things I’ve experiences wouldn’t be happening to me unless there was serious and extreme corruption in the state and federal governments. Consider: if the government officials we have are evil, are hypocrites, are taking some form of bribes or are addicted to attention rather than doing good to us, then how good can those serving them be? That also includes military men and women. However, I acknowledge that you can serve in ignorance, but what excuse do you have when you are no longer ignorant, when you know you are following military commands meant for the personal profit of some businessmen and less, those they employ? When you know you are fighting for money, goods or resources that don’t belong to you rather than to protect your country from enemies attempting to harm your country, have you become a war criminal?
There is another way that could quickly start a war: if one arose who spoke well, who made very encouraging promises to give justice to the oppressed, to punish corrupt leaders and police, to ignore petty crimes and not drag people to court because of them, all if you followed him. But, the NSA as hundreds of millions now know, even throughout the world, is listening for such talk. So then, who will risk their life to speak out and rally the citizens if in an instant their government would descend upon them and assassinate them? I doubt anyone could survive the American government’s repeated assassination attempts or stay in the general population long enough to be of any great effectiveness before being arrested for treason Therefore I think rescue would have to occur from the outside, from a mighty nation. But I think more likely that a liar from an outside nation will sweet talk a desperate world, desperate for relief from oppressive government, terrorist police and roving criminals, into following him to their doom.
Update August 5, 2014
It’s 12:23 AM and seeing a sudden large spike in the views of this page, was forced to have an insight I suppose, that being that despite the divisions I’ve mentioned, America is clearly holding up, holding up as well as India despite India’s many different languages, and it’s opposing Muslim and Hindu populations and endless Hindu sects and the ever-growing Western influence into its messy morals. The Bible points out that though sin will increase in the last days, that “he who holds back” is preventing the anti-Christ from appearing on the scene before God allows it, and the great amount of delusion and sinfulness that will allow him great success when he arises and takes power. Now simply making mere laws, however good, won’t hold a nation together in peace, or get two very different cultures to be at peace with each other just because they are given to them. The Old Testament makes that clear: Israel despite being given a good set up basic laws, failed miserably. And the New Testament showed that even when the gospel was preached and the law along with it (not as in that obeying the law was necessary to be saved, but the law preached as good, God’s law that is) that the nations hearing it failed to accept it almost entirely, with a few rare exceptions that didn’t last due to the overpowering influence of the world’s evil. By that I mean the most true Christian nations, the Calvinist ones, did not last long. Eventually chereligions and secularism reduced these nations to “churches” within these secular nations. I’m not saying that the number of true Christians was severely reduced as a result of their losing their nation-leading hold, just that they lost that power. Catholics and atheists mostly took the reigns of the greatest influence, economically at least, and I won’t say that they did so morally.
Despite this, and despite many battles and some great wars, even with millions of people dying, many many millions, even from plagues, and even with great injustices galore, and the poor suffering the worst as usual, there’s still a rough cohesion. As I said, merely giving good laws won’t keep people at peace and obedient, punishment and rewards will however. But, there does need to be good laws. But how can it be logically explained as to why various nations don’t break apart into war where injustices repeatedly happen and despite the great moral differences between various groups in a nation, like liberals and conservatives going to war with each other? Here’s some reasons:
1. Many conservatives have the Christian value of turning the other cheek as Christ said to do, but also use the Bible’s advice and command to be peaceful with your words, not ranting and angry and closing up your ears BEFORE listening (unless it’s obviously something wrong or stupidity you’ve heard before). These conservatives also sometimes take the Bible’s advice not to provoke pigs and dogs as Jesus called them. By that he means those who don’t appreciate or respond well to spiritual advice or hard rebuke, at least so I understand it.
2. For a while I think, many Christians in America, false or not, obeyed God to a decent degree, the Bible says that by doing this your neighbor will be at peace with you, you as in you who are obeying God. So when decent Christians were wide-spread in America, there was a decent peace, even between the cultist Christians and the real ones.
3. Liberals, and non-Christians and anti-Christians as the Bible says in turn respond well to this Christian behavior and treatment, as in when the conservative, or Christian, false Christian or not uses the Bible’s command and advice on social interaction, they get a response that doesn’t immediately tend to war.
Now here is what I see causing inevitable nation break ups among the western/Christian-populated nations:
1. It seems to me as if the real Christians, the good ones, figuratively speaking, and I say that because I don’t know many real ones personally, and the Bible seems to imply to me that it is rare to find a good person (so by good I simply mean a true Christian who obeys God much better than the average Christian, and by that I mean the many false ones) are not many anymore, or rather their population growth, my guess, isn’t keeping up with the growth of the non-Christian population growth. The non-Christians are becoming much greater in number I think. So, the influence of the backbone of Christianity, the good Christians, is becoming weaker and weaker, that is, the salt of the Earth is getting less and less. Now the Internet has helped to slow down a speedy return to pre-New Testament times when Christianity was alien to most of the world, as it’s extremely hard for the world to avoid good Christian preaching. Libraries and bookstores have also helped. I think what I just said might be something I should have listed among the reasons there has been cohesion, but anyways…
2. Bad laws and LAWLESSNESS (that is an outright disregard for the law like criminals and the many bad police (who are also criminals) is increasing regularly, and because of widespread poverty and greed among lawyers, injustice is also greatly increasing. I attribute the bad laws to false Christians (and Catholics dominate in America, Mexico and South America), liberals (many of them Catholics and other types of false Christians) and atheists who scheme away for various reasons, including money to install bad laws, and these bad laws crowd out figuratively speaking the decent and good ones.
3. Illegal immigration. I am not against helping the poor and welcoming strangers, even a flood of them, however the management of illegals coming into America has been terrible. They’ve caused a great jealousy among the whites it seems to me, and it seems to me there will come a breaking point, or breaking points that combined with other reasons, will lead to a war or wars, or at least many battles or so called terrorist acts.
Eventually the suffering of the poor and anger of those wishing to preserve their race (the so called whites in America) will become so great that I think a breaking up of various states is soon to come, the most obvious break up occurring among the so called Southern states. And the Northern ones seeing the Southern ones react in such a way may become bold and join their fight. Am I saying there will be a race war? Yes. But what a messy one it will be if it does happen, for what to do about the Mexican or South American who was born in America, speaks perfect English, especially if they reject the stereotypical Mexican culture? I suppose it would be a friendly in some cases, “It’s nothing personal, but for your own sake, go back to your native country or go to some place to live where the majority of your people are, and if we meet again, it will be war Or perhaps they will be forced to wear a patch, sort of like Jews once had too, not necessarily to say, “an undesirable” but something positive, in a worldly way, a message like, “Constitutionalist”, which even the whites will wear. Of course there will always be someone who will ignore such a patch and want racial division who will cause strife.
4. It’s not making bad laws however along with the other factors I mentioned that will cause a war and other acts of attempts to harm, for right or wrong, but the endless attempts by the American government and other governments that will lead to physical fighting. Now who comes out on top right away or for the longest till Christ returns, who knows. I do know the Bible says it will get worse, not better. So whether or not their are break ups, there will be evil people causing trouble within the conservative groups and liberals, and even the libertarian ones.
5. There is another reason I see another war coming, and that is due to the free radicals among the country and world, that being the narcissists and psychopaths, especially the attention seeking narcissists who in their obsessive attention seeking cause chaos to obtain it, even when they keep a cool demeanor and put on a friendly-looking smile and tone of voice. Their scheming causes great destruction when it happens often and in large amounts, and it’s happening now, because there are I’m guessing, at least a million narcissists spread about America, causing trouble of all kinds, and trouble that causes strife among the general population. Strife doesn’t cause peace, it leads to war. And what is the government doing to stop the ever growing amount of these criminal minded infantile minded people besides facilitating the usual arbitrary and haphazard arresting people who commit obvious crimes (and often letting the rich ones getting away with theirs)? Nothing. In fact the American government often flatters its citizens, and does flattery fight off narcissism, no, it encourages it.
How ultimately can it be explained that the masses of poor don’t save up their money for guns and ammo and other weapons to wage war against their wealthy tyrants? I go back to the Bible which seems to imply that the Holy Spirit is restraining the world from boiling over into endless battles and wars wherever there are people.
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- TO ATHEISTS, TO JEWS, TO MUSLIMS, TO MORMONS, TO WICCANS, TO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, TO JWS & CATHOLICS
- My Continuing Epic Kitten Saga In Hellhole Las Vegas
- Life In Vegas Continues…
- New Upcoming Cat Breed: Shorttailed Siamese-like Breed
- Short tailed Kittens In Eight Months or Less
- My Beloved Cat PoosPoos is Gone Again
- About Pedophiles and Anti-Pedophiles
- How Can Such Stupid People Not Be ”Bums” – The Stupidity of Assuming Anything
- Future Kittens From A New Cat Breed For Sale – F1s Only
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 790,494 hits