Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
A snippet of a conversation from Coast to Coast AM tonight:
Betsey Lewis: I believe the Miracle of Fatima was a UFO mother ship.
George: I do too.
BL: You do?
George: (With the tone of someone clearly caught of guard): Yes, miracle or not if that were the sun coming down, I don’t care what, the sun would have burned everyone alive.
No, George wasn’t joking, he was caught off guard by Betsy (unintentionally) making another one of his careless agreements with guests, and I do mean CARE-less, meaning he didn’t care what was coming out of his mouth except to as he always does, sound friendly, wise and fill in air time till he got to the end of the show. His response was so strange that I’m not sure anymore if George is a conartist, as in makes up arbitrary lies or really believes angels or angelic events are really aliens. The comment besides being silly and childish, was also nonsensical: a miracle is supernatural, so if the sun were really brought down, obviously God could have prevented it from burning anyone, and had it come down the whole world would have known. If he did believe it was a UFO, why did he struggle to respond and make such a foolish response? Was it because she said “mothership” rather than simply a UFO? But if that is why, why didn’t he do the adult thing and say, “Well not a mothership, it might have been, but I have no way, sorry about that”?
George often agrees with guests including callers no matter what absurd thing they say. One example was a show in which a guest was on who claimed to be a former military person who was in contact with the Grays, aliens, and helped one escape. A caller called in with some nonsensical question or claim that Soviets had put secret spywear on American hard drives (which had nothing to do with the topic) and George replied to the caller with a strong emphatic agreement, and obviously hadn’t listen to the bizarre rant, and then asked the x-military guy, “What do you think?” And that x-military guy was making sense during the whole show, even if the story was fake, and wasn’t someone like Noory, sloppily winging it. George is one of the most unprofessional workers I’ve ever known in life, it’s no wonder he gets no prestigious worldly awards of any kind, like the Marconi or a Nobel for peace. The day he does will be a shameful day for the world, and I would bet would provoke God to move swiftly and furiously.
But he was caught off guard by this Betsy “Leaps of Logic New Ager” Lewis. George wasn’t joking either, he was giving a serious reply. This is how UNWISE this man is, that despite having been taught the Bible’s wisdom to be careful when listening and with your speech at a young age, and being surrounded with its wisdom and people everyday, that after decades and decades of being immersed in the world, having chosen to live life as a casual entertainment experience rather than a serious and precious gift given by God, still decides to behave and think like a child. Yes, George has the voice of an adult male, and can pull off some very witty replies, but those are rare moments, the rest of him is stunted and shallow.
Sometimes I wonder if George is a narcissist, as in truly mentally ill. He seems to have a “hankering for questions” as the Bible puts it, yet he’s a pandering liar who in my opinion cares more about money that truly knowing anything, or perhaps neither are mutually exclusive. I remember on the show he once asked someone, “Do you truly want to know (how they built the pyramids)” because he enjoyed the mystery and would no longer care if he found out, I think he was asking the narcissist Richard C. Hoagland.
Update 12-20-2012: A new bizarre phrase for agreement from George: George was doing open lines and a foreigner called in at the end and started talking about how aliens are coming from such and such planet and that it takes them 24 minutes to get to Earth, to which George replied, “That’s not bad at all.”
Signs Noory is a narcissist:
1) Conniving/cruel and immature: his enjoyment of wasting time and enjoying the mockery of fundamentalist Christians via J.C.’s mockery (the guest caller who seems to pretend to be a fundamentalist Christian without ever saying if he’s pretending to be a mentally ill and/or stupid one, or if that is how he thinks they all are, let alone admit to pretending at all,
2) Shallow: for example his repeatedly having on extremely shallow guests like “Glynnis Mccants, the numbers lady”, that stupid sun coming down and burning everyone comment and his fixation with John Titor), talks about his opinions often after having said he never gives his opinions because listeners don’t listen to the show to hear his, but the guests’ (wow, try saying guests’), uses something that is nearly a neologism, “dimensional” by misdefining (by the way he uses it) as apparently (to me at least) “Not regularly seen because they are from an unseeable dimension” (yet George never explains what he means by “dimensional”. He also repeatedly, and I mean repeatedly, says that “people these days are acting weird” and “strange”, but doesn’t say in what way,. or when they never were acting that way? And sometimes also pairs that with “people sense something is coming”, like another earthquake, a tsunami, a mass murder, another war, and that matters because? And who can’t figure out yet another disaster is coming?
3) Arbitrary: agrees that the universe was created, which would require an all powerful all knowing God, doesn’t believe in the Big Bang or evolution, yet readily reads mainstream scientology articles claiming such and such is billions (or millions) of years old, starting out stating it like this at times, “Scientists have discovered the bones of a 30 million year old” or “Scientists have found the oldest galaxy, 12 billion years old” as if it’s a fact that these scientists are right, never giving a disclaimer that what he reads he doesn’t necessarily believes
4) Vain: keeps injecting his worthless opinions, uses the cheap shot of condemning murderers and “pedophiles” in order to make himself look morally superior. When he says “pedophiles” he means “child molesters”, which shows more of his disingenuous concern for people, as that word simply means kid-lover or sexually attracted to kids”, and by condemning that all as being such, risks their lives, because there are many people who are also vain and self-righteous, who are willing to become a murderer (and George even stated his approval of murdering a pedophile) if they believe someone to be a pedophile. He also says he would never forgive someone who murdered someone of his own family, yet never sees it from the other side: would he forgive his own kin if they murdered someone else, who necessarily was the kin of someone else’s family? And such lack of an obvious thought shows again him to be arbitrary (picking his own family as important, but not someone else’s and not considering exceptions at all for forgiving a murderer) and shallow. If that doesn’t do it enough for you (and vanity is the key sign of a narcissist), perhaps you might remember hearing George, at least twice, saying he would not quit hosting Coast to Coast AM and would continue till he was dead. No doubt to me that would not help the national suicide rate in the long run, especially not hearing George shrink dumber over time, think slower, and talking with a raspy phlegmy voice, and seeing his prune face on the Coast homepage for the next (I hope not) 50 years. My guess is America won’t exist anymore by then anyways.
5) Hypocritical: George claims to be a Catholic, which whether he likes it or not is a type of Christian, a false one, but regardless, a Christian is supposed to forgive and love everyone (until perhaps Judgment Day, when all Christians would reach moral perfection and so would no longer be hypocritical in any way).
6) Lying and exaggerating: George repeatedly embellishes the reputation of the liar and narcissist Richard C. Hoagland, and it seems to me that he pretends that John Titor was time traveler, if he’s not pretending then he’s truly gullible and stupid (and being gullible) is another sign of narcissism). There is a clip on YouTube of George lying to a caller about being psychic.
7) Gullible: George, though not falling easily or at all for global warming, vaccines, world government aspirations, the belief that being a police officer or scientist makes you necessarily honest/good, does fall for the claim that Earth is millions and billions of years old without bothering to see if those dating methods are correct, although he did have on a few creationists, and one recently, and supported him a little at first, but when his guest Giorgio Tsoukolous said that it was crazy to believe the universe was 6,000 years old (which is short by about 500 years by the way) he agreed with him (once again his agreeing with whatever and his pandering). See sign 6 too.
8) Rambling ranting/talking over others often: This isn’t necessarily the sign of a narcissist I think, but if it’s there it is an additional piece of evidence. George sometimes talks over guests, but usually doesn’t, and when he does he immediately stops. As for ranting or rambling or both, this is the most difficult to find sign about George, because, though being vain, he does amazing to me, allow guests to go on and on. However he did publish a book, supposedly by himself, something about dead people, which I would bet contains plenty of ranting. This isn’t always a sign of a narcissist.
9) Hatred of criticism against oneself: George actually stated during his show that people shouldn’t criticize him if they dislike what he says.
10) Violent outbursts: I only know of one moment where George, unprofessionally, had not just a violent outburst, but to me, a cranky sounding one, in which he rebuked Richard C. Hoagland for not allowing Zubrin, another guest, to talk. It would have been mature if George had simply and gently said when Richard did it the first or second time, to stop, instead George allowed it to go on for a long while, which made him responsible in way for Richard’s rambling. It may be that George is able to control his anger well because he is wealthy, and is able to satisfy himself mostly from his wealth, and with millions of listeners is able to get the high he wants. The Bible makes it clear that people like George are violent inside however.
11) Hatred of work: George once asked someone how anyone could live on minimum wage and working long hours, the way he stated it he made it sound as if he couldn’t believe people could exist like that without starting a war or killing themselves or just dropping dead after living like that for a while. The appropriate mature response would have been to praise hard working people and condemn the rich who are stingy with their workers, and say that he wishes he could somehow help.
12) Stingy with the poor/detesting the poor: George once said he saw someone who seemed to be grieved over the amount of money they had to spend on gas, implying or describing them as struggling or poor I think, but gave no indication of having helped this person, despite himself being obviously wealthy. I remember this one because someone made this point on the Internet somewhere. It’s not hard to imagine that George hates most of his listeners, being that he pulls off obvious and boring deceptions almost every night with his show and by having put out a needless book about life after death, as if he were a scholar or expert on the subject, he isn’t, or even had good stories to listen to, but he doesn’t.
13) Narcissists often are in high up job positions because they use flattery and pandering to get there (which anyone can see/hear George does often).
14) Immature: There is a clip on YouTube of George lying to a caller about being psychic, his violent outburst, his obsession with John Titor, his having extremely shallow people as regular guests including J.C., his playing the UFO Phil song at the end of his shows, whic is a very horrid and immature-sounding song, not being professional by trying to follow up on guests with interesting and potentially ground-breaking stories let alone simply asking where the event being spoken of took place (which could also count as being arbitrary and lazy/hating work).
I’m not saying that George never tells the truth, is never mature, has never done a little or a lot of hard work, but as Jesus and anyone would say, liberal or conservative, slave or free, black or white, that when a person does these things regularly, they are these things. Not everyone is willing to point them out, for fear or retaliation or being wrong or out of hatred for God, but I have no problem with it, since I fear God more than men.
These are all the basic signs of a narcissist, and George fits them all well enough for me, so after having wondered for a long time, I now safely conclude he is a narcissist, and should be treated as one, meaning, someone to avoid listening to. Listening to narcissists can destroy appropriate pride, a healthy judgment of yourself, self-esteem I suppose you can call that, which leads to depression and violence and can even cause narcissism in youths.
“Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger” – James 1:19
“The tongue of the wise presents knowledge appropriately, but fools belch foolishness.” – Proverbs
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- TO ATHEISTS, TO JEWS, TO MUSLIMS, TO MORMONS, TO WICCANS, TO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, TO JWS & CATHOLICS
- My Continuing Epic Kitten Saga In Hellhole Las Vegas
- Life In Vegas Continues…
- New Upcoming Cat Breed: Shorttailed Siamese-like Breed
- Short tailed Kittens In Eight Months or Less
- My Beloved Cat PoosPoos is Gone Again
- About Pedophiles and Anti-Pedophiles
- How Can Such Stupid People Not Be ”Bums” – The Stupidity of Assuming Anything
- Future Kittens From A New Cat Breed For Sale – F1s Only
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 795,337 hits