A Test: 66 Questions for Philosophers, Mathematicians, Agnostics, Atheists and Evolutionists
Note: this is copyrighted, and use of it for profit, for example, in a sermon or employment application, advertisement, written material for sale or any other items, including clothing, requires the permission of the copyright holder.
“For the most divine knowledge is… most worthy of honor. … other sciences… are more necessary than [theology,] but none more excellent… For by theology you may find reason to continue living and even obtain eternal peace.” Said by Aristotle, an ancient Greek philosopher, over 321 years before the giving of eternal life, Christ, was born into a human body.
Aristotle was wrong. Knowing and understanding God is the most important thing, because, as he said, it is necessary for achieving eternal peace. “Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.” “It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” – Yeshua, Christ
1) The emotional system (spiritual heart). How many types of emotions can a human feel? Where are the emotions being felt, what location? Do emotions have a color, smell, and can they be felt or directly seen? What is the maximum emotional intensity a person can feel without becoming insane? What causes emotions? Why do humans or animals have desires? Why aren’t humans non-emotional, and simply like programs in an unemotional machine? How is the mind able to be connected to the heart? What caused this connection? What caused self-awareness? What caused the connection of the mind to the brain? Why do humans have different types of personalities? Why do humans interact with happiness, anger or dislike for each other? Why do they have concern of any kind for anything at all, why are they curious about anything?
2) The mental system (mind). What is the cause of human thoughts? Why does a mind think, reason? Where is the will located? Why do humans have a will, rather than simply a program like a computer with no will, that needs to be directly made to do something to perform another function? How did the human mind obtain the ability to create thoughts in the human brain and move muscles by willing/wishing to do so? Is this some sort of psychokinesis? How is the mind able to reproduce sounds and other sensations it’s heard? What caused this ability? How is the heart able to be connected to the mind? What caused this connection? What caused the connection of the heart to the rest of the body’s sensory system and how is it connected to it? Why do all living things, when repeatedly harmed, tend towards an insane/chaotic/disordered/illogical way of life, except humans, which need a guide and training to live a religious/ordered/logical of life and?
3) The neurological system (brain, including spinal cord). How fast is the human brain? How fast is the human brain? How fast are individual brain cells/neurons? What is its maximum memory capacity? How fast can it store a memory? How many neurons does the average adult have? How many functions does the human brain have. Can a brain grow new brain cells? How many regulatory functions (how many systems in the human body) does the brain monitor and control and how complex is this task and how many neurons does it require for the brain to do so? How is the mind able to reproduce sounds and other sensations it’s heard? What caused this ability? Why don’t damage brain cells regenerate faster?
4) The digestive system. Is it simple or complex? How complex is it? How many types of food can be digested?
5) The lingual system. Where did language come from? How many languages can a person speak, how many types of tastes can the tongue taste, and how much heat can the human mouth withstand without being burned, or coldness, without being damaged? And how many types of chemicals can be put in the mouth, and at what level, without it being damaged, or beyond the point of healing, for example, pepper and toxic wastes from various types of bacteria?
6) The optical system (eyes). How many colors can the eye see, and how many mega pixels? How close and far away can optimal eyes see? How many different color combinations do eyes come in? What is the maximum amount of light a human eye can withstand without being damaged?
7) The nasal system (nose). How many smells are discernable? A small simple number? And how is it possible?
8) The touch system (skin and nerves), including sensations from body hairs, which also makes possible the euphoric feeling of feeling fine hair brush against skin and sexual contact.
9) The auditory system (ears). What is the frequency rance of hearing?
10) The nervous system (nerves, including spinal cord). How many nerves does the average human body have, and how many types of sensations can it feel, and to how many organs does it connect to and how fast can a nerve respond to a sensation?
11) The immune system. How are immune cells know how to defend themselves? Why do immune cells not attack each other, helpful bacteria, or the body they are within, or anything? Why do immune cells only attack specific things? Why is it never beneficial for an immune cell to mutate if mutations are what caused immune cells to reach their level of complexity and abilities to defend themselves and the human body against countless types of bacteria and non-living chemicals and be at peace with countless other types of chemicals? How did immune cells get their ability to communicate with each other and other cells?
12) The cardiovascular system (lungs, throat, nasal passage). How many functions are performed by this system and how complex is it compared to that of the simplest known life form?
13) The gastrointestinal system (gall bladder, pancreas, intestines). What are the functions of this system? How complex is this system, it’s total number of functions?
14) The circulatory system. What are the functions of this system? How complex is this system, it’s total number of functions?
15) The skeletal-musculatory system (bones and cartilage). How many bones are in the human body? How many muscles are in the human body? How complex is this system? How many bones does a human have? Why does the body reduce it’s number of bones over time? Why and how does the body know to reduce the number of bones in its body? Why isn’t the human body armored? Why aren’t human skeletons made of titanium or some other extremely strong and light metal? Why doesn’t the human skeletal system regenerate faster? How many total muscles are there in the human body? What is required for a human to balance itself when standing and what amount of programming is necessary for it to be able to walk and to run and to do so while turning its head from side to side or up and down or even with its eyes closed?
16) The hair texture, coloration and pattern. Why do humans have different varieties of hair types? How many different shades of human hair are there? Why is there curly, wavy and straight human hair rather than just one type? How long can human hair grow? What are the total number of functions of human hair? Why is scalp hair different from eyebrow hairs, mouth and chin and pubic hairs, why isn’t there just one type of hair texture? How many different texture types of human hair are there? What are the total number of human hair patterns, why do some humans have different hair covering patterns?
17) How many types of laws of physics does the human body operate by to function?
18) The sleep cycle. Why do humans sleep? What is the average length of time a human sleeps, and why? How did the human body get the ability to continue breathing, moving to keep from blood clotting and suffocation and keep from going to the bathroom, while sleeping, and ability to cease when a person needs to urinate or defecate?
19) The life cycle. Why do humans live on average 70 to 80 years, and at most 250 years? Why don’t humans live indefinitely or even longer, like turtles, alligators, crocodiles, Redwood and Joshua trees and other long-lived trees?
20) The human genetic system (genes, DNA and RNA). How complex is the human genetic system? How many total functions does the human genetic program contain? How does DNA and RNA cause certain molecules to form structures, or entire humans or perform tasks? What caused DNA to form?
21) The human reproductive system. Why are there male and female humans as opposed to non-sexual humans? How many functions do the reproductive systems have? How complex are the female and male human reproductive systems? Why does it take many months for a human to be born?
22) Why don’t human body parts regenerate faster and why only finger and toe tips and other small amounts of skin and muscle parts? Why does it regrow scar tissue instead of the former tissue?
23) Why are some living things born self-sufficient, like ants, bees, caterpillars, spiders, beetles, worms, bacteria, fungi, mushrooms, crabs after hatching, not needing a guide or training, and others needing them, like humans, apes, monkeys, dolphins, whales, birds, dogs, rodents, cats, scorpions, some crabs, elephants, rhinos, giraffes, pigs, cattle, goats and sheep? How do animals that require milk to feed know to suck on a teet for milk, or a baby human on a nipple for milk? How do animals know what to eat and drink? Why do animals run, hide, attack, pretend to be dead or stay still to avoid danger, even when very young? How did they learn to do these things? Why do most animals protect their eggs and angrily if they sense the eggs are in danger? Why do some animals show concern for each other, and others not? Why do some animals get along with other kinds of animals, and others not?
24) How many functions are there in Earth’s ecosystem? How complex is Earth’s ecosystem?
25) The second heaven: How many stars are there? How many planets are there? How many galaxies are there? How many stars far outside of galaxies exist? How many types of stars exist? How many types of planets are there? How many known physical universes are there?
26) What difference would it make if there was one galaxy containing all the stars, planets and comets in the universe, rather than none, and if no star or planet or comet ever diminished, or collided?
27) How many physical laws are there? How complex are all of these laws together, or what is the total amount of information of all of the known laws? How many letters or words would it take to list all of the laws and the total number of ways in which they affect other things?
28) What is science? Can science teach anyone anything?
29) What is religion? Can religion teach anyone anything?
30) What is a human? Can a human teach anyone anything?
31) What is an animal? Can an animal teach anyone anything?
32) What is the Bible? How many books are in the Bible? How many words are in the Bible? How many laws are in the Bible? What are the main laws of the Bible? How many events are in the Bible? When was the Bible written? How many different people are mentioned in the Bible? How many countries are named in the Bible? How many cities are named in the Bible? How many races are named in the Bible? How many languages are mentioned in the Bible? How many concepts are there mentioned in the Bible? How many emotions are mentioned in the Bible? Does the Bible say anywhere to reason? Does the Bible say anywhere to make judgments? Does the Bible mention anything similar to the scientific method? Does the Bible say anywhere to not assume things? Does the Bible anywhere say to take disobedience to God seriously? Does the Bible anywhere say not to take disobedience against God seriously? How seriously does the Bible say to take disobedience against God? What are three other words the Bible uses to describe disobedience to God?
33) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if there Bible was never written, besides people merely not knowing what the Bible was?
34) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if no one ever said what was true, besides that they always lied?
35) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if no one believed in any spiritual or alien being with the ability to imprison or kill any animal or human, besides that no one would believe in such beings?
36) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if no one ever made a judgment? Do you need to know the scientific method or perform it to know what would happen if no one ever made judgments?
37) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if if no one ever pointed out whenever someone lied, stole, murdered, showed hatred towards another person for an unjust reason, or never obeyed their parents?
38) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what the world would be like if everyone believed they were merely an animal, besides that everyone believed they were an animal, and not human?
39) Can you show, even by the scientific method, whether or not an animal is more important than a human, or if any living thing is more important than another? How do you measure “importance”?
40) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider evil when humans believe they are merely animals and not beings who are responsible to a god or God?
41) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider good when humans believe they are merely animals and not beings who are responsible to a god or God?
42) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider good when humans believe they are responsible to a pagan god, including “Allah” and the Yahweh said to have only written the Old Testament?
43) Can you give twenty historical and twenty everyday examples of what most people would consider good when humans believe they are responsible to the Yahweh said to have written the Bible through humans?
44) What is a Catholic? How are they different from Calvinists?
45) Do you know the definition of all of what are commonly called “the major religions of the world” and the alleged origins of and a short history of each?
46) Do you know who the top 50 scientists of the world were, and what their religion or “way of life” was or that of their parents or ancestors?
47) Do you know who the inventor of the pyramid was, when and how all the known pyramids were built, how long it took to make the ones that still stand and what their functions were, or who made the first magnifying glass, microscope, telescope, hot air balloon, blimp, steam engine, gasoline engine, electric motor, modern battery, calculator, telephone, radio, light bulb, airplane, car, bicycle, motorcycle, skateboard, refrigerator, tape recorder, television, computer and satellite were, or of their parents or ancestors?
48) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed that Earth was not the center of the universe or not?
49) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed in Relativity?
50) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed in abiogenesis?
51) Can you show, even by the scientific method, what difference it would make if everyone believed evolution?
52) How many generations of creatures would it take
53) How do you define beneficial, good and evil and why?
54) Is your definition of beneficial, good and evil the same as everyone of every culture, religion, philosophy, city or country?
55) What is the definition of “proof”?
56) What is the definition of “evidence”?
57) What is the definition of “fact”?
58) What is the definition of “truth”?
59) What is the definition of “transitional fossil”?
60) Did you realize how unfathomably complex this universe and the living things in it were? Do you know? How much more do you understand and why should I care? How much do you really know and understand, you who don’t believe in God, who believes the universe was always here, or came from an explosion, and that living things formed without intent and that at least one living thing turned into humans? Do you know and understand as much as you thought you did after reading these questions?
61) Are you my God? If you don’t believe in a god or God, should you tell me right from wrong or command me to do anything?
62) Is there any point in loving anything or getting angry at anything or being curious about anything?
63) What is “circular reasoning” and can you give examples of it?
Three more questions:
64) If evolution truly happened, than how many generations of creatures would it take, starting with the first ancestor of humans, and how long, to evolve into us unfathomably complex humans, along with our differing reproductive organs? Would it take a hundred years? A thousand? 10,000? 100,000? 1 million? 2 million? 50 million? 100 million? 500 million? 1 billion? 5 billion? 10 billion? 14.7 billion years? Think about how long it would take for everything to work out to get to us.
65) If there are no transitional fossils, due to Earth repeatedly having massive changes to its land and ocean scape, why are there many so called “living fossils” which haven’t changed from billions to millions of years? Examples: the giant triops, which the evolutionists at Wikipedia, headed by an atheist, deliberately erased from their triops article, even though a video of it was clearly shown and seen by hundreds of thousands of people? Did billions of people have to see it for it to be admitted what it was to be acceptable to the evolutionist, liberal, anti-Christian, narcissist atheists and greedy businessman who control Wikipedia? And that’s just one of many “living fossils”, which obviously aren’t living fossils, because there obviously is no such thing as evolution. It’s a made up story, believed or used by the bitter, the prideful, and cultists, like Mainstream Scientologists.
Would you like more questions to think about?
66) Animal behavior: Why do nearly blind scorpions, when repeatedly disturbed and not knowing where the location is of what disturbed it, stand tall while walking with their tails raised tall? Are they, which are nearly blind, thinking, “I will scare others with my height and the with the stinger and the poison in my stinger. I will cause them pain or kill them and eat them if they are small enough”? What’s your answer? How do birds know to keep their eggs warm, and at a certain temperature? Did other birds tell them, “It must kept at this amount of warmth, don’t let it get colder than this temperature”? So, who would you say is stupid and delusional? Who would you say is blind and hypocritical Who would you say is, “intellectually dishonest,” whatever that’s supposed to mean? Who would you say doesn’t think for themselves?
The 2 Peter 3 Prophecy
3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. – NIV
The Romans 1 Prophecy:
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator – NIV
The Prophecy Jeremiah Spoke to the Jews,
Concerning Their Punishment
This is what the Lord says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is,
and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’
I appointed watchmen over you and said,
‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’
But you said, ‘We will not listen.’
Therefore hear, you nations;
you who are witnesses,
observe what will happen to them.
Hear, you earth:
I am bringing disaster on this people,
the fruit of their schemes,
because they have not listened to my words
and have rejected my law.
What do I care about incense from Sheba
or sweet calamus from a distant land?
Your burnt offerings are not acceptable;
your sacrifices do not please me.”
Therefore this is what the Lord says:
“I will put obstacles before this people.
Parents and children alike will stumble over them;
neighbors and friends will perish.
The Mathematical Impossibility Of Evolution