Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
My webcam pic of a velvelt thistledown ant I found (a flightless female wasp, also known as a “cattle killer”)
Got back from a rock hunting expedition at 9:54 AM. I felt very dizzy when I sat back in my chair, and like I might die. I left at 3:30 AM, andfelt like I weighd a ton when I immediately returned when I noticed the back wheel on my bike was riding like it was flat, but the one bike pump I had wouldn’t pump the tire, so I risked riding on it. It did hold hair thank God.
Now that I’m back I fellt like I way half a ton, maybe I over ate and burned off a lot while outside.
I got about 37 good pics I hope with a dispobal cam when the sun was behind the mountains and also when it was coming up. It was very amazing to see. I should have brought my digital cam.
A rare thing happened for this part of the country: after I got the sun partially rising above the mountains, it was almost immediately obscured by clouds after it came up above the mountains, which was good for me because it protected me from dying from the heat, and I was near dying I think, I even almost fell backwards and coulda smashed the back of my head or spine on large rocks, I didn’t lose balance, but I stepped backwards on the edge of a steep cliff in exhaustion without bothering to look where I stepped. I bottled up a weird thing that I think is a flightless bee. It’s covered in long white fur, so strange looking. And I came back with a lot of great rocks, including many I left behind days ago, there’s still a few great small ones that I left behind in two different spots, which I’ve been unable to find. And there’s three that I lost by accident, though I know the general area where they are, except one.
3:16 P.M.: Up from a miserable sleep. I forgot there were other small rocks I left behind before coming back. I say small and not big, because, I left a huge amount of big ones behind over the months since I’m afraid it would collapse my apartment floor to bring them in. And I remembered these fury things that look like ants are called cattle kilers, because cattle supposedly step on them sometimes and the sting from these creatures kills them. However I’ve never seen a white one. Like I thought might happen while I was knocked out on bed, the ant thing might get out. Dug a little to see if it burrowed, but can’t fnd it. I hope I don’t step on it.
I hope you read my previous articles on why America is falling apart, and the article before this, which is about common logic mistakes made by pretentious, biased and ignorant people who are in the habit of assuming things about science, scientists, God, Christians and religions. Be sure that you don’t make the same mistakes, especially the common one of assuming, including assuming things about history.
History is not simple, it covers 6,500 years of events, and though not many of the writings of the ancients have survived, the Bible, which besides being God’s word, is a long though sparse, timeline of historical events. And there is much writing on various times throughout history, especially about the pagan-Christian Catholics, and break apart they suffered in the 1600s, and these days there is so much information it can be like getting lost in a maze, and not knowing what to do with all the words being spoken and written and images being shown.
What’s most important, as even many stupid people know, is why you should (or should not be) a Christian, and having evidence for your beliefs, whatever they are, and not assumptions and words you are merely repeating, but merely assumed were true. It’s possible, at least sometimes, unless you’re mentally very ill in a certain way, to tell if you’ve assumed if you’ve never checked to see if what you’ve been told were true, but merely repeat something, like, “You don’t think for yourself (meaning, “Just believe,” withought seeing if what you said was true, and feel you are simply lashing out out of frustration and personal offense, rather than a hatred for geniune evil and love of right. The person who loves true goodness, is (if they haven’t been recently badgered, or sees something typically stupid and blasphemous deserving of a remark that would hurt your feelings, or in the middle of suffering some personal tragic event), is, as the Bible describes (and of God too) slow to anger, quick to listen (if someone is replying, or trying to, nearly everything you say of importance in a conversation, that’s a sign they are a listener and concerned with details rather than being a stupid careless person who only picks out a few things to listen to), appropriate and careful with their reply (for example if you’ve said something malicious, or way off, will respond with a correction, or if something worthy of praise, with a praise, and reply without being sloppy, as if unconcerned and not sincere, like an evil person or so called “troll” might make obvious about themselves). And if you’re wondering how to deal with a troll, it’s just as their enablers say, like the trolls in charge of Yahoo! Answers, say, “Don’t feed the trolls”, or as the Bible says:
Pro 9:7-8 Whoever corrects a scoffer gets himself abuse, and he who reproves a wicked man incurs injury. Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you.
Pro 15:18 A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.
Pro 17:27 Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.
Pro 29:20 Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
Pro 26:4-5 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Pro 23:9 Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.
Pro 14:7 Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.
Pro 29:9 If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.
Mat 7:6 “Don’t give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.
Pro 18:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- Kitten Barter: Wanted: male kitten of solid color with either pure blue, gold or bright yellow eyes
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- Who is “a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers”?
- A Clear Scam: Clear Wire’s Fraudlent 4G Speed Claims
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 706,729 hits