The Boyd Bushman Hoax and Appeal to Authority Fallacy
David Sereda, idiot New Ager genius
I saw this comment on YouTube, which was in reply to someone who said that a former employee, a scientific researcher and inventor, in other words a research and development worker, named Boyd Bushman, was a fraud. Whether he really was an employee of Lockheed I don’t know, but he does have at least one patent. But so, in reply to the one calling him a fraud, someone made an illogical comment and perpetuated/parroted a common logical fallacy used by Big Bangers and Evolutionists/Mainstream Science cultists/anti-fundamentalist Christians (fundamentalists are also known as Reformed Christians aka Calvinists and wrongly as conservative Christians who are usually Catholics, Episcopalians, Methodists, and Free Will (Arminian) Christians, though some Reformed Christians do call themselves conservatives, which I think is confusing):
“Don’t you love all the experts on youtube who think they are smarter than a senior scientist from lockheed martin.. Yea, all the while they are working at mcdonalds, yet when they are on the internet they suddenly become expert physicists, describing how experts from Lockheed are wrong and are frauds.. Google patents – Boyd Bushman
Just because someone works for Lockheed or performed odd experiments doesn’t mean they know what they are talking about or won’t do deceptive things, AT ALL. A good example is mainstream scientists: they spread bad theories like the big bang and evolution, and stars-from-gas using the good base of the scientific method, why?: money and fame, and many of them have narcissism disorder (narcissists tend to be at the front of the face of everything in the world, including governments. That is because of their ill desire for large amounts of attention and praise).
Boyd even, in one video deliberately talks very vague in a childish and unhelpful way, childish in that he’s not saying anything specific but what it is common for any seasoned scientist like David Sereda who interviewed him, rather, Boyd said “watch nature”. Well what scientist DOESN’T OBSERVE NATURE?! Hello: NEWTON, EINSTEIN, GALILEO and on and on, and biologists regularly attempt to copy God’s work, looking for new industrial or medical chemicals in plants and animals.
Leedskalnin, was he a scientist? Do you know who he is? He was the “McDonalds cashier” scientist as a narcissistic scientist might say, but despite being a “nobody” lacking college degrees still made an enormous monument using what seemed to be by a combination of antigravity and the use of a traditional weights, levers and pulley moving method. To use the McDonalds cashier insult is a bad stereotype, since genius and truth spring as much from idiots and the lowly as much as the wealthy and elite-schooled; it’s a very wrong stereotype.
Another reason it’s not wise to make fun of McDonald’s employees, is because, supposing for all you know you’re making fun of someone who only has a part time job is an employee there and yet has expertise in some field of physics or some other science field, like logic, theology, maths or physics (and does it take a great imagination to consider that many McDonald’s cashiers are college or university students in some science class, including physics?) and may even be a paid teacher of any of those, maybe even a theoretical physics teacher, which is are types people like yourself usually exalt above as superior persons. And in this so called “bad world economy” it’s very likely that many people of prestige have some second lowly job, especially being that theoretical science isn’t an easy job to profit from. If you hadn’t noticed Michio does a lot of interviews, do you think he does them all for free? Someone of prestige with many high degrees could have some second lowly job just to get rid of the last few payments they own on a loan or to get a loan, or make the final payments on whatever or to help care for a new baby or adopted son or daughter they have to live comfortably.
Back to Leedskalnin: you could reasonably think of him as a type of Boyd Bushman, because tho he was able to pull off amazing things, he didn’t say anything useful enough to be able to duplicate his feats, instead he gave a theory which was so vague (like Boyd) it amounted to vain showing off. That is the case with Boyd. Boyd, Leedskalnin, Maurice Ward (supposed inventor of Starlite) and Hutchison are, in comparison to the inventor Morgado, the inventor of the MYT Engine and Tesla useless people, and shameful even.
Rather than mocking McDonald’s cashiers as being stupid and unreliable for scientific truth and as none being people with any expertise in science, it’s Mainstream Scientists, including any atheist, humanist, pagan, Armininan, New Age, Hindu, Buddhist or Muslim ones, who should be mocked, who should be called “kooks” or “crackpots”. But you shouldn’t say that to just anyone’s face, because you wouldn’t want to unnecessarily insult someone or provoke a violent person to harm you or someone else. They should be called those things if they teach their bad beliefs or endorse them by name, like saying, “Yes being a Muslim is good” or “There’s nothing wrong with being a pagan” or “Fundamentalism is bad (fundamentalism is just belief in basic teachings of the Bible necessary for being a good Christian).” I’m not saying that just because someone is a kook or crackpot or stupid that they can’t come up with anything useful or don’t do anything useful or that nothing useful can be learned from accidental discoveries they make, just that any severely bad teachings they have or believe would make them those things, as opposed to simply having some lowly job at McDonald’s and/or not having any degrees or prestigious awards or prestigious scientists agreeing with you or some popular people.
Also, to attack someone as having illegitimate critique skill or judgment merely because they work at McDonald’s, or as cashier or some other “lowly” job there is called an “Ad Hominem Fallacy”, which is when you personally insult someone for something they do that is far from directly related to what they arguing about, merely talking about or endorsing.
1 Cor 1:25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1 Cor 1:26 For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
1 Cor 1:27 But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
1 Cor 1:28 God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
1 Cor 1:29 so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. – ESV
Psalm 8:2: From out of the mouths of infants and sucklings you have established strength on account of your adversaries, to cause the silence of the enemy and vengeful foe.
Matthew 11:25: “Jesus said, ‘I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from wise and intelligent people and have revealed them to infants.'”
John 7:24: “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”
UPDATE: Recently Boyd Bushman was shown in a video as having “disclosed” that aliens and their ships were here on Earth at Area 51 and “24 hours a day working on UFOs”. In one picture he showed what was to me an obviously fake alien, and used poorly made photographs to use as his evidence. The cameraman interviewing him seemed to be doing a deliberately poor job interviewing him and even keeping the camera in focus or used a deliberately poor camera. One commenter on Youtube.com showed an obscenely titled link to a model statuette of the same fake-looking alien Boyd had shown in one of his crappy pictures. Even though that was pointed out in the comments, the one doing so did not get any votes up as far as I could see, rather those praising Boyd and/or while criticizing his and the camera man’s method of presentation were the ones getting votes up. Why is Youtube filled with such gullible idiots? I wonder if the Internet naturally attracts narcissists and those who are gullible and wanting attention, and those who are not gullible and attention-craving abstain from wasting their time voting, in general, to their hurt in many cases. I say that because votes and comments can persuade others to be stupid and evil or wise in a morally good way.
Obviously a doll, and in the second comparison picture it’s obvious the “teeth and smile” are jpeg noise from picture compression. Being that the keywords on the tinypic.com were the same obscene ones as the page of the full picture of the doll it’s obvious this is from the hoaxer, having a laugh at everyone.
By the way, if anyone does want to invest their time or money in a real anti-gravity saucer project, one you can see being made in real time, consider funding my project at http://gofundme.com/deception, which some asshole/s on Craigslist keep flagging away. If you have any mechanical engineering skills and knowledge of physics and would like to apply for a job helping to build this craft attraction go ahead and email me.
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- Kitten Barter: Wanted: male kitten of solid color with either pure blue, gold or bright yellow eyes
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- Who is “a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers”?
- A Clear Scam: Clear Wire’s Fraudlent 4G Speed Claims
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 701,892 hits