Two Mainstream Science Geniuses Call Skeptic Mainstreamers “Brainwashed”
The Mind, Physics and a “Breakthrough” Theory of Everything
On the radio show Coast to Coast AM, on the second half of the show today (not the upcoming one today), were two Mainstream Science guests and scientific geniuses. George Noory was the host who interviewed them. Here are the biographies of these two scientists:
Bio on Dr Vernon Neppe
Vernon M . Neppe MD, PhD(Med), FRSSAf, FFPsych(SA), FRCPC, MMed (Psych), DipABPN (Psychiatry; Geriatric Psychiatry; Forensic Psychiatry), DABFM, DABFE, DABPS (Psychopharmacology), FACFE, LMACFE, MB, BCh, DPsM , BA is Director of the Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute in Seattle, WA, Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO and formerly Director, Division of Neuropsychiatry, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Dr Neppe has contributed internationally in the specialties of Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Neurology, Psychopharmacology, Forensic Psychiatry, Anomalistic Psychology and Epileptology. He also is an author, professional speaker, playwright and philosopher. His books on brain medications include Cry the Beloved Mind: A Voyage of Hope and Innovative Psychopharmacotherapy as well as The Psychology of Déjà Vu.
His listings include editions of Americas Top Doctors, Whose Who in the World, Best Doctors in America, Two Thousand Notable American Men, Five Thousand Personalities of the World, Five Hundred Leaders of Influence, Great Minds of the 21 st Century and Americas Top Psychiatrists. He was an International Man of the Year, received a Millennium Medal of Honor, and has recently been honored for his scientific contributions by being possibly the first USA based physician to be elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of South Africa. He has written more than two hundred publications, and lectured in a dozen countries on four continents and at about 90% of the medical schools in the USA. He was educated in South Africa where he obtained both his primary Medical and PhD degrees, and at Cornell University.
Dr Vernon Neppe founded the PNI in Seattle, WA in late 1992. Dr Neppe also does extensive forensic consultations, and records review but does not do criminal medicolegal work.
Bio on Dr. Edward R. Close PhD, PE
Dr. Close studied physics, math, philosophy, and creative writing at Central Methodist College, receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree in Math and Physics in 1963. He spent one year in the graduate physics program at the University of Missouri at Rolla and one year in the environmental engineering PhD program at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Additional studies were completed at UCLA, UC Davis, Case Western Reserve and elsewhere. He completed his thesis and received his PhD in environmental science and engineering in 1988.
The focus of Dr. Close’s work is the integration of science and consciousness studies. As a physicist, his areas of research are relativity and quantum mechanics. Since 1959, his exploration of the physical sciences has been enhanced by the intensive practice of consciousness expansion techniques. A member of several professional organizations, MENSA, the International Society for Philosophical Enquiry (ISPE) and Self-Realization Fellowship (SRF), he has traveled extensively and taught mathematics, physics, and meditation techniques. He has recently accepted the position of Science Editor for Telicom, the journal of the ISPE.
Edward R. Close, PhD, PE, is a recognized expert in environmental science, has served as environmental advisor to more than fifteen Fortune 500 companies, and has more than forty years experience in the environmental field. He is the author of numerous technical papers and five nonfiction books, including Nature’s MoldRx – The Non-Toxic Solution to Toxic Mold (2007), as well as the DVD: Toxic Mold – A Breakthrough Discovery.
Dr. Close has more than forty years’ experience in environmental planning and management, engineering, hydrology, hydrogeology, and industrial-waste management with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), 1965-1978, and private consulting firms, 1978-1995. While working as a research hydrologist in the Water Resources Division of the USGS, he was chosen from hundreds of employees, nationwide, to become one of the seven scientists selected to form the first Department of Interior, Systems Analysis Mathematical Modeling Group, where he worked with internationally known environmental mathematicians, including Dr. Nickolas Matalas, Dr. John Bredehoft, and Dr. Benoit Mandelbrot.
In 1995, Dr. Close opened Close Environmental Consultants in Southeast Missouri. He continues to serve clients that range from Fortune 500 companies, mid-size and small local businesses to individual property owners as principal consultant with EJC Enterprises. He has worked in eleven U.S. States, on the island of Puerto Rico, and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Close is a member of numerous professional societies, including the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA), the National Society of Professional Engineers, the American Water Resources Association, the National Water Well Association, the American Institute of Hydrology, the Cape Area Engineers, MENSA, and the International Society for Philosophical Enquiry (ISPE). He currently serves as Science Editor for “Telecom,” an ISPE quarterly periodical, is a Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Missouri, a Registered Environmental Site Assessor, a Registered Well Installer, and a Registered Professional Hydrologist.
Dr. Close has on-going interests in language, linguistics, symbolic logic, and consciousness studies. One of his books, Transcendental Physics (1997), explores the interface of modern physics and consciousness and has been cited in numerous publications including Dr. David Stewart’s book The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple.
This is the Coast to Coast AM show description (from coasttocoastam.com) of the show they were on:
Consciousness & Reality
Host: George Noory
Guests: Dr. Vernon Neppe, Edward R. Close, Jerome Corsi
Neuropsychiatrist Dr. Vernon Neppe and physicist Dr. Edward Close discussed their work integrating science, mathematics, and philosophy with consciousness studies to arrive at their new paradigm shifting model– “Reality Begins with Consciousness.” Neppe (who appeared in the 2nd & 4th hours) pointed out how every ‘Theory of Everything,’ such as put forth by Einstein and Hawking, has had major failings because they haven’t factored in consciousness into the equation. He described three levels of consciousness– neurological, psychological, and a kind of meta-consciousness which pulls in information from all sources, and “technically would not require a brain…and implies infinity.”
Meta-consciousness suggests that life-after-death is a reality, as consciousness can exist outside the brain, Neppe noted. “In our model, we cogently argue that time is not just one linear dimension that goes past, present, future, but that there are several different dimensions of time,” and all of existence could be said to exist at the same time because “we have an extended amount of time that always is, was, and will exist,” he continued. Dr. Close (appearing in the third hour) commented that scientific views have been limited for many years, and required a more expansive paradigm or framework.
Using mathematics, Close developed his theory of “dimensional extrapolation,” which suggests the existence of additional dimensions– at least 10, which coincides with what has been said in string theory. There are three dimensions of time, three of space, and three of consciousness, and a 10th dimension that is “transfinite,” he detailed. Humans inhabit all of these dimensions, “however there are also other forms of consciousness that inhabit some of the dimensions” that may or may not impinge on what we experience through our physical senses, he explained. “The universe itself is conscious and intelligent and has an innate order to it,” Neppe added.
According to these two scientists, there was nothing that ruled out the existence of God in their Theory of Everything. One of them also said that their science colleagues were afraid to talk about UFOs because they were afraid their reputation might be damaged and would not get the support they wanted or were getting from the University they were in. I don’t remember if these scientists believed in intelligent design or not. They did however believe in UFOs and psychic phenomenon, and said that those scientists who denied such things were real were brainwashed. And if you read their biography, it’s clear that these are not simple idiots but among the top “wise” of the world. One of them is even an expert in psychology, brain medicines, and even on how the brain physically works! So if they are saying Mainstream Scientists are (in general), brainwashed, and you combine that statement with the claims of scientists who believe in Intelligent Design and/or the Bible and ones who are also accomplished ones (and combine that with the former atheist champion Antony Flew‘s statements against atheism); it puts Mainstreamers in a very bad light and is strong evidence that they are not trustworthy with philosophical or religious truths, let alone ones discovered through the classical scientific method of Mainstreamers. <a href="http://amzn.to/thoeryofeverything“>Dr. Close published a book this Theory of Everything. I’m not sure why Neppe isn’t included as at least an editor since I thought I heard them say they both worked on this theory, or maybe Neppe just “peer reviewed” it. The show can be heard on Youtube, just click here. It’s sad that it will take seeing God himself and being before the entrance to Hell before some will finally believe in God and his justice, and by that time, there will be no more mercy, no more offer of salvation.
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- TO ATHEISTS, TO JEWS, TO MUSLIMS, TO MORMONS, TO WICCANS, TO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, TO JWS & CATHOLICS
- My Continuing Epic Kitten Saga In Hellhole Las Vegas
- Life In Vegas Continues…
- New Upcoming Cat Breed: Shorttailed Siamese-like Breed
- Short tailed Kittens In Eight Months or Less
- My Beloved Cat PoosPoos is Gone Again
- About Pedophiles and Anti-Pedophiles
- How Can Such Stupid People Not Be ”Bums” – The Stupidity of Assuming Anything
- Future Kittens From A New Cat Breed For Sale – F1s Only
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 795,059 hits