It’s Official: Atheists are Deliberately Ignorant, Truth-hating, Credit-theiving, Hypocrites – Extreme atheist fails
Post link: http:/truthhaters.tk
Think atheists can be good? Wonder why atheists are the most hated and mistrusted group? Here’s a little of the endless evidence as to why atheists should be locked up in insane asylums:
Today on a certain stupidity-filled website (it’s for atheists only, so big surprise) I found these two ultra stupid comments:
“why not think Harry Potter is real, there are millions who think god is real and thats just rediculous” from “Atheist Princess”.
For you very young people who don’t know why that is super stupid, this is why:
1) She’s comparing what no one believes is real to what many believe is real, and not explaining what the connection is.
2) She doesn’t say which of her statements is ridiculous: which is ridiculous: not believing that Harry Potter is real or that God is real or both?
3) She didn’t give any evidence as to why whatever she is saying is ridiculous is ridiculous.
4) She didn’t even spell ridiculous right.
On her profile she said this:
Notice she says that she is obsessed with the “fairy tale” Harry Potter, and even made a forum on it? Notice she gives no evidence as to why she became an atheist, and had believes that no Christian teaches, which is that you weren’t to ask any questions about the Bible, when in churches that is done all the time, and when Christians pose them all the time everywhere? Notice she gives no explanation at all as to why she became an atheist, except because certain things didn’t make sense to her, and yet can’t be bothered to say what those things were even though she also says she is trying to convert her sisters to atheism (which having such a hatred for religion, says, “deconvert” in place of convert). She also not many minutes ago posted a video link to a narcissist named Laci Green, who resorted to using a severe sexual insult against Christ and stereotype of Christians, based on her experience on one encounter with a Christian who gave her some short simple preaching in a single encounter, and yet Laci merely said for the video description (and notice the type of facial expression she gave at the end):
My opinion based on science, reason, logic, rationale, and the undiscriminating pursuit of truth. What’s yours based on? ;)
The good things are done by god, and the bad things just….happen. LOL…cute. :|
And what does her last sentence have to do with truth, reality and the previous sentence? Is that logical? No, it shows she is shallow and truth-hating: she chose to joke about some stupid thing she heard, rather than give any evidence to justify her attacks on theists, Christians, or Christ.
Atheist Princess, like Laci, merely posted insults as the description for this video, but more direct and severe. She said:
LMAO@ the jesus freaks! Grow up. Don’t you know? Fairytales are for children! Please get a fundamental grasp on science, philosophy, metaphysics, and log[ic]
Notice that she didn’t say, “believe in fairy tales is for children” but rather that they just are. Why then does she obsess on Harry Potter as she admits, even making a thread dedicated to it and commanding others to participate in it? Why doesn’t she acknowledge that making mere insults and ranting with hatred is childish and not “grown up”? Why does she think saying “LMAO” is mature, or that being sexually offensive to theists or Christians is mature, or that getting getting drunk and being stupid and insulting every theist who has existed, insulting the ones whose inventions and music she enjoys to no end and obsesses on and giving them no acknowledgment, no credit, and instead tearing down civilization, why does she think that that is mature, truthful, and logical?
She also thinks that it’s appropriate to claim to “own” Christians, as in slavery. Yet aren’t atheists the ones who attack Christians for promoting slavery? Which is it atheists: is slavery good or bad? You boast about owning Christians, therefore you say it is good, and therefore God will make slaves out of you. By your words you will be judged. She also promoted a thread that claimed Spinoza was among the greatest dead philosophers. Does she know that Spinoza was a theist? Does she know that atheists have lied about what Spinoza thought about God, in order to make Einstein (who was influenced by Spinoza) to look like an atheist? Maybe if she wasn’t so busy getting drunk and being stupid, like so many atheists do and say the love to do.
Further, where is the evidence on her twitter wall, that she is someone who is logical and seeks truth?:
# i would totally get into that http://ning.it/dlSjzm 3:10 PM Sep 3rd via Atheist Nexus App
# http://ning.it/c63Zyn I LOVE YOU!!! 10:38 PM Aug 26th via Atheist Nexus App
# I HAVE BEEN ELMIFIED @elmify 11:36 AM Aug 18th via web
# Labels… who needs them! Tear them off, Throw them away, Who cares what size the shirt is! lol 9:06 PM Aug 9th via Atheist Nexus App
# there are no words… http://ning.it/d1q69M 11:33 AM Jul 29th via Atheist Nexus App
# just 4 giggles! http://ning.it/bzcnsJ 8:53 AM Jul 22nd via Atheist Nexus App
# my name is inigo montoya you killed my father prepare to die! 4:22 AM Jul 22nd via web
# Reza1991 #happybirthday daniel radcliffe 3:51 AM Jul 22nd via mobile web Retweeted by AtheistPrincess and 1 other
# you can kiss the lower part of the back of the canister that is my body 4:12 AM Jul 22nd via web
# *insert witty atheist quote here* 10:06 PM Jul 14th via Atheist Nexus App
# because im a follower #HugoChavezSucks 12:00 AM Jul 14th via web
# seekertruthnet #showsweneedback — Legend of the Seeker // saveourseeker.com 10:16 AM Jun 24th via web Retweeted by AtheistPrincess and 100+ others
# go to google type in “lol limewire” and click the “im feeling lucky” button…… Your welcome! 10:51 PM Jun 24th via Atheist Nexus App
# molly ringwald so should have picked duckie!!! http://ning.it/9xlEmP 11:58 AM Jun 23rd via Atheist Nexus App
# loves wearing shorts in 20 degree weather!!! 10:31 PM Mar 9th via a Ning Network
# Bingle bongle dingle dangle yickety doo yickety dah ping pong lippy toppy too tah! 2:31 AM Mar 6th via a Ning Network
# this makes me want to go to Amarillo, TX and start punching mofo’s in the face! http://ning.it/bvf4kK 11:02 PM Mar 4th via a Ning Network
# I am, apparently, the best employee with the best work ethic you’ll ever lay off. (i think i have a thing with sleeping with co-workers) 12:13 PM Mar 2nd via a Ning Network
# Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a God superior to themselves. Most Gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. 9:21 PM Mar 1st via a Ning Network
# I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it 9:19 PM Mar 1st via a Ning Network
What does any of that have to do with a love for truth and logic, let alone seeking either out? All that shows is a scatterbrained person who is obsessed with themselves, with pleasure and beauty and a hatred for logic and truth and reality in general. It shows she is immature and shallow and has poor self-control.
Then, I found this in the forum:
“What do you believe in?
Posted by Travis Brummett on March 24, 2010 at 10:25pm in Atheism
What stuff do you believe in even though you dont have evidence and are atheist? I believe in aliens and some sort of afterlife. I also believe theres a 4th density that has different laws of physics. The 4th density im talking about is not about time. I believe theres alot of stuff the universe can do that would seem supernatural. I believe in magic and supernatural like powers that humans arent capable of.”
So this atheist doesn’t even know what the right word is for “dimension” and replaces it with “density” and doesn’t realize that most people who have an education in physics believe that a 4th dimension exists: time, or that most people have no problem with it being called a dimension, and therefore acts like he’s believing in something out of the ordinary worth mentioning. On top of that, rather than believing in logic, he trusts in magic, magic being something that happens for no logical reason like in Dungeons and Dragons (or something caused by demons).
Now these are not comments I “cherry-picked” out of many, these were two comments I came across after reading a very few other things on that site, maybe three other pieces of information besides the logo on that site, a little of Atheist Princess’ profile description and two links she posted, one to a video called “I love you” (which was a vain rant from a white guy acting cute for attention and making it seem like it was something profound for him to say, “I love you”, like he was even close to being as loving as God or Christl) and another link to something so stupid I can’t remember what it was.
And these are not unusual experiences for me when I read what atheists say or talk to them: everything almost that comes out of their mouth on religion, is INSANE. Even the wisest atheists I learn about, make severely illogical claims concerning religion and morality, and do very immoral things (stalking for example). Another example of what would appear to be a wise atheist (but turned out to be as mentally ill or as severely illogical as the rest of them), is Kramer, who claimed to have a degree in psychology, and didn’t bother saying where, so as far as anyone knows it’s a cracker jack degree, claimed that theists make the “argument from authority” error, and from the context he said that in, meant that their only evidence is “God did it” or “my god did it”, which only an ignoramus, or truth-hater would say (which includes forgetful people), being that there are millions of theists who refer to evidence for their theism, one which torments millions of atheists: intelligent design evidence. So if he truly had a good education and who was knowledgeable in religion from his life experience (and he looked about 49 from his picture), he had at least no excuse for ignoring ID theory or Christian creationism evidence. In fact: I found him in the same forum I posted comments from above, commenting in a thread on Ray Mcgovern: a Christian who expertly points out the many evidences for a created universe. That makes Kramer, a deceiver.
In addition to that, I’ve noticed that atheists, without giving any credit to the originator, have been copying and pasting logic fallacy lists, and have twisted them to make make Christianity to appear illogical, and not only commit logical fallacies by being deceptive in that way, but even committing the same logical fallacies they claim are fallacies! Take for example this hate speech against theists sanctioned by Shippensburg University, posted by their former professor George Boeree:
“We must encourage our youth to worship God to instill moral behavior.”
But does religion and worship actually produce moral behavior? Of course not!
This hack philosopher, WITH NO DEGREE IN PHILOSOPHY LET ALONE LOGIC, who copied and pasted a fallacy list and made it anti-theistic, made a circular argument himself: he’s making a personal attack against religion (ad hominem) and is committing the fallacy of “appealing to obviousness” by his weasel word: “of course not!” and committing the fallacy of “appealing to emotion” by using an exclamation mark. He’s also indirectly committing the fallacy of “appealing to authority” by implying that his mere word as a former professor with a degree in psychology and whatever works he’s written (which are obscure, and not authoritative, so he’s being a vain hypocrite on top of all this).
Why in the world, would I convert to atheism, when they are extreme hypocrites, destructive (constantly brutally killing babies, and have killed over 150,000,000 people in the last 100 years, not even counting abortions), who stereotype Christians and tell whatever lie they think of so they don’t look as bad, and so that no one imprisons or executes them as dangers to life, and when it’s pointed out that they are severely corrupt, merely repeat their stereotype in various ways: “Well Christians are hypocrites too.”
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- Who is “a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers”?
- A Clear Scam: Clear Wire’s Fraudlent 4G Speed Claims
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 726,102 hits