Arminian and Universalist Christians Refuted׃ The Limited Love Arminians
I was studying Arminianism again, and found two websites which, big surprise, made claims without evidence.
The first one:
“As informed by St. Augustine, this view espouses the notion that God, out of love, has sovereignly chosen to save a few (the elect) and has, in like manner, not chosen (not elected) the many. We have trouble with this, since it limits God’s love.”
1) And whatever you a mere man or others have trouble with means God is wrong? How are people blind to such arrogant, childish, criminal reasoning? “Mom, dad you’re not doing what I want, this troubles me, therefore… ur bad.” I don’t think so.
2) It’s Arminians and Universalists who limit the greatness of God’s love to their personal feelings of what great love is:
How is God’s love “limited”? Do you mean, “it’s not great” or literally it must apply to everything? If you mean it’s not great, aren’t you blaspheming? For if God’s Son had only sacrificed his son for one person, who in the Hell are criminals to say “that’s not great,” you’ve love is limited, let alone, “you trouble me God”? Who are you to condemn God for his will for not fulfilling your desires? But does the Bible say Jesus only died for one? No, it implies millions, and yet you cheapen every one of those he suffered and died for, as if it were some easy thing that you could do. Talk about disgusting arrogance! On top of that, does he say that he will only love those he died for? NO! IT TEACHES HE WILL KEEP THEIR CHILDREN AS WELL, AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF EVER MULTIPLYING CHILDREN! SO YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS SAYING “LIMITED”!
3) Were you are so simpleminded, so childish in logic, that you literally meant that God should love everything? Do I even need to point out how such a claim contradicts itself? Focus: “everything”? “Every, single, thing”? If you can’t figure out why that is an evil thing to say, you need to pray for wisdom with humility, not false humility, without bias.
4) God has trouble with your blaspheming.
Then I came to another website and read some screed (yes I picked up that word off that bitter atheist I mentioned some posts ago, but it fits so well for what I read, part of which I quote here):
“It is not our intention to go into a detailed complicated theological analysis of each point in each belief system, but only to highlight and summarise the core differences between them.”
But then the fools near the end of their screed say,
“The God of Calvinism sacrificed his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for his Elect only, and he predestined only his Elect to be saved. This must also mean that he predestined, knowingly and willingly, to cast the vast majority of humanity (the non-Elect) into hell to be tortured forever. This makes the God of Calvinism an evil god, infinitely and unimaginably more evil than Hitler could ever be.”
1) Let me guess why you Royal “It is not our intent” Jeeve’s Bring Me More Wine Snobs didn’t get into analyzing each point, not even with a single sentence… because you’re confused, blind, ignorant morons who know Calvinist doctrine refutes whatever argument you can come up with; because you know many verses in Scripture contradict your bitter lies. What verses teaches God goes along with man’s will over his own, anywhere? But plenty can be shown that it’s just the opposite, and I’m not repeating for your lazy selves since they are easily found.
2) Where’s the evidence that God is evil to predestine? NONE. Therefore you’re blaspheming, and of all things to blaspheme over: God’s character and will; could you be anymore evil than that? Talk about “hypocrisy” and “blasphemers”.
3) Doesn’t the Bible say that we should suffer for doing evil if it is God’s will? How is that not a big enough hint that God is right now matter what he does?
4) How Arminians and Universalists, do you reason, God is evil if he predestines people to Hell because, WELL JUST CUZ! CUZ IT’S “MEAN”, but not for making even a single being he knew would sin and end up in pain? Contradict yourselves much? Ignore verses that refute you much?
5) “Mean” and “evil” and “cruel” to who? Who gave you narcissists and you arrogant babblers the right to speak for millions of ever multiplying Calvinists? Did we say God is cruel or evil? So what business do you have declaring for all, speaking for all of us you claim are evil on top of it, as to what we think of God, how we feel about him, you arrogant snobs? Talk about “arrogant” and “vain”! GOD, IS, GOOD, GOD, IS, LOVE. Stop calling him evil and a cosmic rapist.
6) Why did you leave out that Jesus of his own free will and out of love, volunteered to be sacrificed Mr’s and Ms’ We Have Free Will and Unlimited Love But God’s Is Limited? Did you forget that extremely unfathomably great act of love? You didn’t think it was worth mentioning? What a strange thing to not mention in your summary of the different types of Christians for people who without their mouths put love and freedom on a pedestal above God.
7) If God predestines “the elect” to be saved, is he evil for going against their will to be saved? According to your demonic logic he is.
8) If God doesn’t go against anyone’s will, you must not believe “predestine” when you read it. You’re truly deluded.
9) Where does God mention “second fruits”? If the elect are both the first and the second (in contrast to Christ being a kind of firstfruit according to God), then where is this “second/third” you imply exists? Where’s your verses to show for it? None: you just babble in vain pretending you’re right.
10) ” to cast the vast majority of humanity”: LIE. Did you notice any verses in Scripture that say that the elect will have kids to no end?
11) ” to cast the vast majority of humanity” as opposed to what, ONE PERSON? So if God sends one person or a small amount of people to Hell, theeeeeen it’s okay if he predestines to torture forever? And why bother saying “elect” when you’re problem is with sending most people to Hell, and not “electing”? Or is “electing” an evil bug to you too?
Your, “Our will is ours! You can’t touch it God!” belief and teaching = life-destroying pride. You false Christians pretend to love God, and their arguments are pretentious, hypocritical, confusion that makes God the author of confusion and lies.