Linda Moulton Howe – Anti-Christian?
Linda Moulton Howe, an award-winning Majestic-12 document-obsessed news reporter, is an anti-Christian bigot and fear-monger. Once again she has let her bigot views be known on Coast to Coast A.M. radio (tonight, a few minutes ago). This time she called the word "demon" one of the words that she includes in what she said were, "language boxes". This she said in reply to George Noory when he asked her what she thought of Brother Dimond’s belief that aliens were demons. Her reply makes no sense since no Christian has ever been recorded as forbidding calling aliens “aliens” or forbidding anything, but foul language and whatever they considered heresies, and what Christian ever forbade saying something like, “I wonder if the demon we saw was really an alien”? And what does miss expert on religion and aliens Howe think about demons? Should they only be called aliens? Is she an expert on spirits that harass, possess and haunt? Are these things “Grays” to her?! Isn’t she the one with the language box if she won’t even simply consider that some aliens are demons imitating other aliens or making up a race that doesn’t exist?
Further it’s a contradiction as she is the one who is avoiding words, like "demon" and limiting them to what she desires to call things. After giving her "language box" phrase she said that she was instead interested in who we are and where we came from and that obviously UFO’s are interested in Earth and she wants to know why (yet another question-hankerer who rejects the instinctive knowledge that we are here to get to know one another and love another and to glorify God).
Linda is to bigoted against religion and fundamentalist Christians and therefore will not consider that aliens or "time-traveling humans from the future" that she considers people in UFO’s might be, might be interested in demons, Christians, religion, or angels showing non-Christian humans on Earth that greater beings than them do exist, like demons, angels, humans in Heaven, and God, or doing this also to help prevent Christians from losing faith in God and the Bible (which, sadly, the illogical consider as evidence or possible evidence against the Bible).
Linda’s logic is also arbitrary, as she no doubt believes in UFO visitations in the past and that aliens manipulated our evolution, yet she ignores religious history which using her logic, they may have deliberately manipulated as well. Why is she only interested in the possibility that aliens manipulated our evolution? How is she not aware that if aliens manipulated our evolution (so that we became self-reflecting animals with language and thinking abilities far superior to all animals) that that would have had a major influence on our religious beliefs and would have allowed for us to become religious unlike animals, or far more religious than animals (no one has seen an animal worshiping God)? So, using Linda’s warped, nutty, evil logic, evolution has nothing to do with religion and religion is nothing but a box that prevents people from learning who we are and why greater beings would be interested in us and Earth,and so then, these things are meaningless and boxes to Linda, the award winning reporter of new and helpful knowledge:
Worship God only, love your neighbor as yourself, don’t worship imaginary gods, don’t hate anyone, don’t steal, don’t lie, honor your parents, don’t cheat on your husband or wife, don’t rape, don’t neglect your child or children, don’t murder, believe only that which there is evidence for or he who is trustworthy if there is no evidence for a thing, test all things.
She might as well say, "Science and universal goodness, and religious history and people and what they do or have done are unhelpful and should not be talked about."
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- About Pedophiles and Anti-Pedophiles
- How Can Such Stupid People Not Be ”Bums” – The Stupidity of Assuming Anything
- Future Kittens From A New Cat Breed For Sale – F1s Only
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- Who is “a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers”?
- A Clear Scam: Clear Wire’s Fraudlent 4G Speed Claims
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 738,784 hits