Whitley Streiber and George Noory – Gurus of Stupidity
Yesterday night Whitley Streiber was a guest on Coast to Coast A.M. and was there to give his -2 cents on the demons being UFOs show last night. Well, according to Whitley, people who believe in the Bible can only believe in three types of beings: angels, demons, and humans, and that the problem with this is "size" and that because the universe is very large, that can’t be right, and that a large gap in the universe is another universe interacting with ours, and that prominent scientists have said there are other universes, and that there will soon be a super-collider experiment once the scientists get it working. He also said that we have no idea about how great the conception of God is, but that we must be humble and admit that we do not know what’s out there. When George asked him what he thought of the "rigid" Catholic "Brother" (the "The Most Holy Family" monestary, nah that’s not arrogant to call youself), Whitley replied, "When we find that our faith makes us small…". A little while later he said,
"I’m not even sure there was a big bang." … "There is a large body of work that shows the universe is cyclical, and that there were many big bangs."
Problems with Whitley’s rant:
1) I believe in aliens as do many other people who believe in the Bible, so what the Hell is he talking about?
2) Who made Whitely my spokesperson let alone that of other Bible-believers? Arrogant.
3) Angels and demons are the same kind of being, they aren’t two different kinds. Whitely doesn’t understand basic teachings of the Bible obviously, so what business does he have teaching what it says? Arrogant.
4) God is a being. How could Whitely forget about God as a being, and yet a few seconds later go on about how amazing God is?
5) How does Whitely know that an expanse of space that doesn’t contain stars is evidence of another universe? His evidence is that a "prominent scientist" said so. That’s not evidence. Famous people, including scientists say things all the time, that doesn’t mean they are telling the truth.
6) Do all scientists claim that the "gap" in the universe is another universe? Why doesn’t Whitely endorse the nay-sayers?
7) Since when does a large empty space mean that there is another universe there? Could Whitely be deluded and a follower of outrageous claims that he thinks refute Christianity?
8) Since when is Whitely a prophet, which he comes close to maing himself out to be when he claims that soon there will be very specific events like a super-collider experiment? If it doesn’t come true will Whitely admit that he’s a false prophet, or an assuming boaster?
9) Whitley contradicted himself by saying that there were other universes and God or anything at all but then saying a few seconds later we must be humble and admit that "we don’t know what’s out there." I do Whitely: I know there is a God, I know that I exist, that all kinds of things exist including stars, comets, asteroids, and galaxies. Why don’t you believe what you sense with your senses Whitely? And who are you to play spokesperson for me and the rest of the world? How are you humble when you do that oh teacher who claims we must be humble? Why do you make youself the expection? Do as you say but not as you do huh?
10) Despite Whitely’s rigid faith, he insults others as being "small" because of theirs. In other words it’s okay for him to have beliefs without doubt, yet others must be doubtful. That’s also a contradiction in that:
11) So what if there is a "large body of work" that says the universe is cyclical? There is are also large body of works that show that God created the universe without using a giant explosion from billions of years ago, but that he created it recently.
12) Whitely seemed to imply that we shouldn’t believe anything scientists say since they don’t all agree; Just because not all scientists agree doesn’t mean that none of them are right Whitley.
13) If we are to be doubtful as Whitley says, then we should doubt what Whitely says too!
A caller called in and told Whitley that he was a Christian, and that he lets his life show it by his bevahior and not so much his words. Whitely replied, "I’m in the same can." What did Whitely mean by that being that he preaches his faith all the time?
Here’s an interesting thing, Jesus said "Be as little children," why are we so afraid to do that, why are we so afraid to face with the world with eyes full of questions, why are we so afraid… when Jesus wanted us to ask questions?"
Whitley does what the Bible forbids ironically, and what I had thought he was doing while typing out this refutation of him, and before hearing him talk about questioning. The Bible condemns question-hankering, in other words, not believing the truth, and doubting it, and instead endlessly questioning everything. Jesus did not teach to "ask questions for the sake of asking or for the fun it". To teach that is to teach people to be mentally ill, not child-like. To be child-like in the way Jesus meant, was to come to him, in other words, to obey his will over ours. That is why the Bible says:
"Jesus called the infants to him and said, ‘Don’t stop the children from coming to me! Children like these are part of the kingdom of God.’"
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- TO ATHEISTS, TO JEWS, TO MUSLIMS, TO MORMONS, TO WICCANS, TO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, TO JWS & CATHOLICS
- My Continuing Epic Kitten Saga In Hellhole Las Vegas
- Life In Vegas Continues…
- New Upcoming Cat Breed: Shorttailed Siamese-like Breed
- Short tailed Kittens In Eight Months or Less
- My Beloved Cat PoosPoos is Gone Again
- About Pedophiles and Anti-Pedophiles
- How Can Such Stupid People Not Be ”Bums” – The Stupidity of Assuming Anything
- Future Kittens From A New Cat Breed For Sale – F1s Only
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 794,711 hits