I’ve noticed some atheists like Gould desperately trying to made Hitler out to be a theist. I wonder why. Not.
Gould, sweating intensely, says, “I must find non-atheist quotes! To the atheist cave of arbitrary evidence!”. Gould then calls Dawkins, Rational Response Squad, Internet Infidels, and Atheism.or
Don’t you know you can trust whatever Hitler says to be true? The blind leading the blind. Jesus was right about your kind.
“Hitler naturally wanted to bring the church into line with everything else in his scheme of things. He knew he dare not simply eradicate it: that would not have been possible with such an international organisation, and he would have lost many Christian supporters had he tried to. His principal aim was to unify the German Evangelical Church under a pro-Nazi banner, and to come to an accommodation with the Catholics.” – An Honourable Defeat: A History of German Resistance to Hitler, 1933-1945, by Anton Gil
Historian William Shirer said, “Hitler often visited the Nietzsche museum in Weimar and publicized his veneration for the philosopher by posing for photographs of himself staring in rapture at the bust of the great man.” – An Honourable Defeat: A History of German Resistance to Hitler, 1933-1945, by Anton Gil
“Adolf Hitler … was a disciple of Friedrich Nietzsche. … Hitler hated Christianity with a passion which rivaled Lenin’s. Shortly after assuming power in 1933, he told Hermann Rauschnig that he intended ‘to stamp out Christianity root and branch.’ ‘One is either a Christian or a German — you cannot be both,’ he added. … He said, ‘I want a powerful, masterly, cruel and fearless youth. … The freedom and dignity of the wild beast must shine from their eyes.’” – Historian Paul Johnson
J. P. Stern, Professor of German at the University of London, who co-authored Nietzsche on Tragedy said that Mussolini had received a copy of Nietzsche’s Collected Works as a present from Hitler on the Brenner Pass in 1938 as was documented in he Great Philosophers: An Introduction to Western Philosophy.
“I’ll make these [Jews] parsons feel the power of the state in a way they would have never believed possible. For the moment, I am just keeping my eye upon them: if I ever have the slightest suspicion that they are getting dangerous, I will shoot the lot of them. This filthy reptile raises its head whenever there is a sign of weakness in the State, and therefore it must be stamped on. We have no sort of use for a Flying Spaghetti Monster story invented by the Jews.” – Hitler: A Study in Tyranny
And then, on July 21, 1999, Mark I. Vuletic’s propaganda, who tried to brush aside the whole argument and evidence that Hitler was an atheist, pretending to sincerely care about the truth, Mark said,
“There is incessant debate about it: have theists or atheists historically caused more suffering and death? When you add up the numbers, opposing Stalin with Torquemada, the Chinese Revolution with the Crusades, have atheists or theists killed more, tortured more? And was Hitler a theist or an atheist, anyway? Here’s a better question: Who cares?”
Mark, I and 75+ million Calvinists care. Historians who care about truth and not repeating the tragedies and horrors recorded in history want to know the facts and some so that others will not repeat them. Many people who want to know the truth about God and Christianity want to know what Hitler was, so they know what atheists and Christians are like, so they can know if the Bible is true about what it says people who hate or love God are like.
Mark then said,
“Suppose Hitler was an atheist. Suppose Stalin tortured and killed more people than all of the theists put together. What implications follow for atheism as a whole? None — few atheists are even remotely like Hitler or Stalin.”
Well because you said so Mark, and whatever you say is true is true because you said so: Typical atheist logic, which can be summed up as, “Whatever I say and feel is true, because I said, and do as I say, not as I do God-loving Christians.”
And with your demonstrated honesty don’t you know that atheists can just be oh so trusted to tell the truth? The person who behaves like Hitler is just as good as Hitler, that includes those who repeatedly tell lies like y ourself and the communist atheists who go about murdering not just the religious out of hatred for the religious reminding them that spiritual things exist, but even other atheists who get in their way of doing whatever they feel like doing. And would you like to tell us how man extremist Muslims don’t approve of Hitler, Mark? Would you also like to argue with author Daniel Pipes an American scholar on Islam, who’s research has lead him to conclude that at least 500 million Muslims hate Judeans (Jews)? Could those Muslims possibly approve of Hitler? Click here to see three books on how many Muslims helped the Nazis. And to this day many Muslims love Hitler.
Mark then said, and to my disgust comes close to weaseling in the subliminal message that the Crusades did more damage then atheists have ever done, saying,
Suppose Hitler was a theist. Suppose the Crusades resulted in more suffering and death of innocents than the actions of all atheists combined. What follows for theism as a whole? Nothing — the majority of theists are nothing like Hitler and despise the Crusade mentality.
The majority of theists aren’t deluded, pleasure addicted, liars and hypocrites like Hitler was? Your evidence for this is? And since when has this even come close to even being a minority belief among atheists? Almost every atheist I know says, “religion causes problems” and that “Christians are hypocrites”. A hypocrite is an evil person, a liar, someone who to a minor to high degree provokes others to murder. Evil men don’t like true Christians, that is, those who truly love Jesus and so obey him because of that love, because they know such people are truth and peaceful and that behavior humiliates those who are not. And your absurd near suggestion that the Crusades were more damaging then atheists’ behavior in all of history, and the stupid implication that all religious people are responsible for the crusades is super dumb. How Mark, evil and blind Mark, does this not appear to be a red flag to you?:
1) Atheist Mao-Tse-Tung: 40 million plus dead
2) Atheist Joseph Stalin: 20 million plus dead
3) Atheist Pol Pot: 2 million dead
4) Atheist Kim-Il-Sung: 5 million dead
5) Atheist Fidel Castro: 1 million dead
6) Atheist (or atheistic) Abraham Lincoln: 970,000 dead
7) China under atheist communist rule: 72,000,000+ dead
And to this day atheists in Turkey, Estonia, Russia, Cuba, China, Vietnam, North Korea and the former Soviet states are still robbing, raping and murdering Christians and in Europe, Asia, North, Central and South America they murder babies before they are born, brutally murder them and trash them, in the name of either “punishing the rapists” (how convenient for rapists to not have to pay child support, some punishment), having more childhood fun (but just ignore the childhood of the baby), or the nonsense reasons, “Well how would you like it if your daughter was raped?”, in other words, “Murder the baby so that YOU (and other fathers) will feel better you damned Christian”, and as if Christians would feel better murdering an innocent baby then raising one and as if the feelings of a self-righteous atheist playing God should be obeyed and not the God of Christians – absurd and deeply evil anti-reasoning. Millions of babies have been murdered in the name of these stupid reasons.
8) Reformed Christian, John Calvin, who helped create the Presbyterian and Baptist denominations (not the liberal ones unless you count his unjust murders used as an arbitrary excuse by rebels to rebel against God), and his fellow government officials: Approximately, a whopping, 50, and one of them was a harassing heretic named Servetus.
9) The army of William the Orange, an alleged Christian: (there is no easy to find number), but it sure wasn’t anywhere close to hundreds of thousands let alone millions, if it were a large number, anti-Christians would parade the number everywhere.
10) The Christian judges of the Salem Witch Trials: 19 (Judge Sewall publicly apologized for the wrongful executions, unlike atheists who hardly ever say sorry, let alone to a Christian)
11) John the Baptist: 0
12) Simon aka Peter: 0
13) Andrew: 0
14) James: 0 John: 0
15) Philip: 0
16) Bartholomew: 0
17) Thomas: 0
18) James: 0
19) Matthew: 0
20) Simon the Zealot: 0
21) Matthias: 0
22) Thaddeus: 0
23) Stephen: 0
24) The Apostle Paul after being saved: 0
25) Jesus Christ: 0
26) Judas Iscariot: 2, betrayed Jesus and committed suicide
27) The pagans of Rome (when Christianity spread AGAINST THE WILL OF ANY ROMAN LEADER): an estimated 6,000,000 Christians killed, including children
28) Catholics (which are pagan Christians): 50,000,000 not including the endless abortions made by the liberal ones
29) Modern Reformed (not “conservative”) Presbyterians and Baptists: a number so small no one knows or cares about, and the majority killed by them if any would have been made while they were in the military, and it must be a very small number since I’ve never met one that told me they were serving in the military or had been while as a Christian.
30) Calvary Chapel Christians: a number so small no one knows or cares about.
And yet there are atheists who want you to believe Hitler was a Christian. Stupid.
Isn’t it astounding how many atheists have killed? How much stagnation they have caused in such a short amount of time in comparison to all other theists? Amazing! So much for evolving with atheists around. Yet Mark would have us all believe that atheists are no danger to anyone, that this is just something to not care about, and that no matter how many people atheists murder or oppress to death, that it’s no a big deal, and because he said so.
“The Führer is deeply religious, but deeply anti-Christian. He regards Christianity as a symptom of decay.” – Goebbels, notes in his diary entry, 1939
“You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese [Buddhism], who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan [Muslim] religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness…?” – Berthold Konrad Hermann Albert Speer; high-ranking Nazi German government official; sometimes called “the first architect of the Third Reich”.
Hank Hanegraaff has identified himself as an Arminian by various statements such as the one below made on February, 4, 2000:
The above statement however is logically warped since love is not a thing which is forced, but rather a feeling towards someone. It’s also universally agreed as morally fallacious by everyone but warped person’s like Hank, since a parent isn’t considered to be a rapist for loving anyone in their family such as a baby, who didn’t ask for it for that love, or when their child is angry at the parent and doesn’t want the love of the parent. Who in the world would refer to a parent as hateful or a rapist for giving their child love when the child doesn’t want that love? No one except an insane, extremely evil person, or morally ignorant person.
Also, Hank is incorrectly equating hating God (as all Arminiests seem believe at times) as also necessarily rejecting God’s salvation. For example a child hating is parent would not necessarily also be rejecting the safety that parent provides him with. Hank, no one, has any evidence that to hate God nullifies his love. In fact Scripture says:
“And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.” – Ephesians 4:30
“if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.” – 2 Timothy 2:13.
So, if God disowned a person he forgave because they lost faith that he saved them, then he would also be disowning his Spirit which he permanently sealed within them, and the Spirit of God is one of the three persons that makes up who God is.
Furthermore, God himself commands Christians to love everyone whether they want it or not:
“Love your neighbor as yourself” and that is the second greatest command according to Jesus, and that includes Christians having to “love your enemies,” as Jesus said, and enemies don’t want the God-compliant love that comes from God-loving Christians.
On top of that where does the Bible teach that anyone who has been given eternal life can lose it? By definition eternal life is eternal, not temporary, and the Bible makes it clear that with eternal life comes an eternity of peace living with God, not an eternity of forever being fallible.
On top of that where does the Bible teach that God doesn’t oppose the decisions of men let alone that he has no right to? The Bible does not teach that what man wants is to be done over what God wants. There is no law over God saying, “God, thou shalt obey man and do as he says over what you want.” It is blasphemy to teach that God has no right to do what he wants over the decisions of his creatures, let alone to call him a rapist for it, as Hank said, using his typical “wiser than thou because I’m being eloquent and using unfamiliar words”. That being true, it is then wrong for Hank to teach (and which Arminiests teach) that if man does not first choose to love / accept God’s love, and God gives it anyways, that God has then committed a crime by violating man’s will.
Furthermore, the Bible teaches that God, upon loving a man or woman who hates him, enables them to love him and that he directs their heart and mind to love him back without controlling their will:
“May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.” – 2 Thessalonians 3:5
“The king’s heart is in the hand of Yahweh; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases.” – Proverbs 21:1
“In his mind a man plans his course, but Yahweh determines his steps.” – Proverbs 16:9
Furthermore the Bible the Bible teaches that no one will love God until God firsts loves them because the moment a person sins, they are addicted to disobeying God so much so that they cannot love him with being healed / freed:
“Jesus replied, ‘I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.'” – John 8:34
“It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick; I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” – Mark 2:17
“he had healed many… Whenever the evil spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, ‘You are the Son of God.’… no one can enter [Satan’s] house and carry off his possessions unless he first binds [Satan]. Then he can rob his house.” – Mark 3:10-11,26
Now, did God oppose the will of the demons who had taken control of the hearts and minds of those they possessed, possessed people who hated Jesus and had virtually become one with their demons? Yes. Did that make Jesus a rapist of those demons or the people he freed them from? Obviously not.
Various staff of CRI, an organization that Hank is currently the president of, who worked under it’s former president Walter Martin, have quit CRI due to Hank’s bad manners and wronful use of CRI’s funds and his blatant plagiarism of some books. In 1994 about 30 former staff members of CRI formed a group named the Group for CRI Accountability based on the Bible, specifically Matthew 18. The group tried to meet with Hank but he refused to meet with them, and instead had his lawyer send them threatening letters. The group accused him of misuse of funds and plagiarism in his books.
In the mid 1990s a wrongful dismissal law suit by an ex-CRI staff worker was settled out of court. More recently the Evangelical periodical Christianity Today has carried news items concerning allegations about CRI’s financial management, and of a looming law suit against a Christian critic of the ministry. At least one accountant at CRI attempted to confront Hanegraaff, alleging repeated wrongful use of ministry funds for personal use. Hanegraaff again refused to meet with his accusers, but terminated the accountant. The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability temporarily removed CRI from their approved list, but later, after CRI promised to clean up their act, reinstated CRI without public comment.
Martin’s widow, Darlene Nesland Martin, and eldest daughter Jill Martin-Rische have made public calls for Hanegraaff’s removal from CRI. Martin’s daughter and son-in-law run a ministry that perpetuates Martin’s ministry known as Walter Martin’s Religious Information Network. The public nature of this dispute between Hanegraaff and Martin’s family was reported in April 2000 in the Los Angeles Times (see the “Other Relevant Sources” section), and is evidenced by the fact that in 1997 Hanegraaff was general editor of a posthumous edition of Martin’s book, The Kingdom of the Cults. However, in 2003 an entirely different edition of the book was released that had Ravi Zacharias as general editor with editorial supervision from Jill Martin-Rische.
Hanegraaff has many detractors who cite the unauthorized takeover of the presidency of CRI and a decided change in the direction of the ministry. Others challenge his ethics of citing old quotes out of context to brand other ministers as heretical, even when the quotes have since been retracted and the ministers have changed their views.
In March, 2007, a defamation suit filed by Hank Hanegraaff against aChristian apologist named Bill Alnor was dismissed from the court which judged the suit.
Here is a table showing a examples of how Hank copied a written work called Evangelism Explosion by D. James Kennedy:
Evangelism Explosion vs. Personal Witness Training
by D. James Kennedy
|PERSONAL WITNESS TRAINING
by Hank Hanegraaff
|Kennedy goes on visitation to the home of someone who visited his church; he introduces himself, gives his church name, and introduces his two companions, a woman and a man (EE, 24).||Hank goes on visitation to the home of someone who visited his church; he introduces himself and his two companions (a woman and a man), and gives his church name (PWT, 3).|
|Kennedy breaks the ice by noticing a painting (24). “We will… search the room for some indication of his interest. A… painting… trophies…” (51).||“As we enter and are seated, we look for items of interest, perhaps a portrait, trophy, or an award.” (3)|
|“How did you happen to attend our church?” (25).||“Earl, how did you happen to visit our church?” (4)|
|“How did you like the service?” (25) “How did you enjoy the service?” (52)||“How did you enjoy the service?” (4)|
|“The people seemed so friendly and made us feel at home. The singing is just wonderful.” (25)||“The music was terrific and the people made us feel really welcome.” (4)|
|“You know, many people have mentioned to me that they sense something different about our church….” (26)||“Perhaps the reason you noticed something special about the service and the people at our church….” (4)|
|“Testimony” C either of the church, or a personal testimony (26).||“Testimony” C a personal testimony (4).|
|“They have hopes but they don’t know for sure that they would go to heaven…. How about you, Mrs. Tucker?” (26)||“…my relationship with God makes me sure that… I will live with Him in heaven forever. How about you Earl….” (4)|
|“Have you come to a place in your spiritual life where you know for certain that if you were to die today you would go to heaven?” (26)||“Does your relationship with God make you sure you will go to heaven when you die?” (5)|
|“Why, I don’t think anyone can really know.” (26)||“Not really. I didn’t think anyone could be sure of that.” (5)|
|“I even learned that that was the reason the Bible was written… ‘that ye may know that ye have eternal life'” (26).||“That is precisely why the Bible was written. It was written so we would know how to… be sure that we will live with Him forever when we die” (5).|
|“Would you like for me to share with you how I made that discovery and how you can know it too?” “Yes, please do.” (27)||“May I share with you how I came to have this assurance and how you can have it as well?” “Please do.” (5)|
|“Before I get into it, let me ask you another question….” (27)||“Before I do that, I’d like to get your insight on one more question if I may.” (5)|
|“Suppose that you were to die tonight and stand before God and he were to say to you, ‘Why should I let you into my heaven?’ What would you say?” (27)||“I would be interested in what you think the entrance requirements for anyone to get into heaven are.” (59) “What would you say God’s requirements are for you to get into heaven?” (5)|
|“And I try to be as good as I know how.” (27)||“…I’ve tried to keep the Ten Commandments” (18). “Well, I suppose it takes living a good life, being a good person, helping those in need, keeping the ten commandments…” (5).|
D. James Kennedy, after finding out about Hank’s plagiarism, wrote a loving response. Hank however, in typical Arminian fashion, sent D.J. Kennedy a hateful response.
There is more evidence of Hank’s plagiarism at http://www.waltermartin.com/cri.html.
If any of you ware wondering if Hank is a narcissist, I don’t think so, because I haven’t read or heard or seen any indication of immaturity.
About four days ago I noticed what seemed to be an abandoned bike were there are a bunch of nearby stores. Two days later (two days ago) I came back to it and this guy in a dirtbike came riding up while I was looking at it and I asked about it and he said he thought it belong to some Walmart employee (which was stupid to say since only an idiot employee wouldn’t take his bicycle into the store and put it in the back and since it wasn’t near the store or even locked to the rack it was against). He strangely moved the bike away from me as if he didn’t want me to take it made that action out to be one of mere kindness so that I could chain my bike to the rack. I asked what he thought was wrong with it and he said nothing. I locked my bicycle to the rack about an hour later and decided to take the bike home and fix it up. It smelled bad and looked pretty beat up and worn down but I managed to clean it up so that it looks like it’s only head medium use and just been left out in the rain and sun longer than it should have been.
Despite what the expert on abandoned bicycle told me, the bike was not in good condition: The middle chain ring had a tear on the edge, one of the breaks doesn’t work, it shifts poorly, a pole is missing from the rear wheel, the seat was damaged (I trashed it), the seat post smelled horrible (I thew it away with the seat and this messed up seat cover that was on it), it wobbles when ridden, the chain is drooping down (which it did after I cleaned it) and the skewers are heavy and generic. I intend to replace the stem, break pads, shifters, break levers, seat, seat post, seat clamp, handlebars, skewers and to replace that missing spoke. I also intend to have it tuned and to have the middle chain ring replaced since it’s got a tear on the edge.
Hopefully it won't cost me more than $125 to make like new. I'm think it's only worth about $20 in the condition it's in now. I wish it wasn't too talk for me. Hopefully I can sell it for $220 once I'm finished or if I ever have a tall wife can give it to her as a gift.
Thanks be to God for this gift.
Simpletons Deceiving Simpletons: Fake Bible and Astrology Expert Leftie1959 Is Refuted by a Chrisian
My response to astrology-bashers Val V and leftie1959 who rejected my answers on Yahoo! Answers:
Val V, why did you flatter leftie who yes, did analyze, but did so carelessly (with regards to the truth) and hatefully? Didn’t I warn you to beware of such answers? Why did you reject mine when I also analyzed all possible aspects? You let your pride get in the way of truthful reasoning. That is a shame. Like Paul prophesied,
"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine.
Instead, to suit their own desires,
they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say
what their itching ears want to hear."
2 Timothy 4:3
leftie1959: "wow…awesome !!! Yes, it has biblical references in many parts of the bible."
leftie1959: "P.S. Rotty mom …!!! what planet are u from ? Where does it say what you are referencing to ?"
Didn’t you know that chatting is against Yahoo! Answers’ rules let alone that flattery is against the Bible’s? Can you do what’s right and look up the meaning of the word flattery? It’s something you obviously wanted from the rant you posted.
leftie1959: "P.S. Seven… instead of reading one psalm, babylonians were doing witchcraft and what not. Astrology guided the 3 wise men to Bethlemen." All it takes is ONE VERSE to refute a FALSE TEACHING. What kind of horrible reasoning is that to brush away the truth because you don’t like that not more than one Psalm let alone verses were cited? So if someone points out that the Bible says it’s wrong to lie in ONE PLACE you think you are justified in saying "NO, THAT’S JUST ONE VERSE" to excuse lying? On top of that the references I cited show more verses. See, you don’t care about the truth, you care about showing off for shallow praise, that is shameful. And again: because you said so. What are you Biblical references for you claim that ASTROLOGY guided these wise men? Furthermore, where does the Bible say there are three wise men? You are PARROTING lies, that is why you misstate what the Bible teaches. Furthermore, since when do stars move to hover over a spot UNDER the sky? See?: You assume and then bash CHRISTIANS based on your assumptions.
leftie1959: "They were foretold to follow that Star and that it would lead them to the NewBorn."
That sentence doesn’t even make grammatical sense. You can’t FORETELL A PERSON, YOU FORETELL THE FUTURE. Furthermore YOU JUST LIED IN THE REST OF YOUR REPLY TO ME SAYING "Astrology has nothing to do with prophecy." yet there you are contradicting yourself saying that it was foretold using astrology that Jesus would be where this star led them to look for him. Your pride and reasonless hate blinded you.
leftie1959: "The Psalms verse 19:1-3 states, “The heavens declare the glory of God. The skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech. Night after night they display knowledge. " This is Astrology and only for those who can READ IT CORRECTLY AND USE IT PROPERLY TO HELP OTHERS."
BECAUSE YOU SAID SO AND WHATEVER LEFTIE1959 SHOUTS IN CAPS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE JUST BECAUSE HE SAID SO. LEFTIE1959 AND VAL AND ALL WHO BELIEVED HIS STUPID ANSWER, MERELY READING SOMETHING CORRECTLY DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU’VE UNDERSTOOD IT. ON TOP OF THAT, YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND GOD’S WORD CORRECTLY WHEN YOU SEVERELY HATE HIM AS YOU DO LEFTIE1959 AND WHEN YOU REJECT HIS WISDOM:
TRUST IN YAHWEH WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN
[WORLDLY] UNDERSTANDING;in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
P.S. leftie1959 and Val: Because you said so. What religion are you trying to teach us God-obeying Christians MR. Dramatic "…" who thinks mere sarcasm makes him right?… Oh look at that, I can type three periods in a row too! That means you’re wrong and I’m right. : ) Right oh wise and loving astrology believers? Calvinism is not an obscure religion with 75+ million adherents (how many are in your "Church of Light"?), nor are the other Christian denominations which teach that the Bible condemns astrology, and that includes: CATHOLICISM (IS THAT POPULAR ENOUGH FOR YOU MR. POPULARITY MAKES A THING TRUE? WELL MR. CHRISTIANITY SCHOLAR?), PENTECOSTAL, RUSSIAN ORTHODOX, GREEK ORTHODOX, ANGLICAN, AND MANY MORE. Even the Jehovah’s Witnesses preach again it as to many Christian denominations considered "cults". And since you asked me, why didn’t you bother to find out and look at my profile instead of making an insult in ignorance?
leftie1959: "Astrology has nothing to do with prophecy." Then why did you say to everyone, ""They were FORETOLD to follow that Star and that it would lead them to the NewBorn." "FORETOLD" means "PROPHECY", How did you forget that obvious fact Mr.Astrology and Christianity Expert Who Reads the Bible Right? What religion is this you are teaching us Christians? And why did you put newborn as NewBorn? Who in the world has ever used such a capitalization scheme?
leftie1959: "When someone prophesizes and claims to be a god…this is evil."
You can’t even figure out the the past tense spelling of prophesy (and couldn’t be bothered to use a dictionary to do so) yet pretend not just to be a master astrologer, and on top of that, more knowledgeable then I and 7 on what the Bible teaches which we ACCURATELY INTREPRETED? PRO FE SIZES as in sizes of things, sounds like the correct spelling to you? How old are you? I’ve never seen such a misspelling. Where does the Bible teach that prophecy is evil? So all the 60+ "PROPHETS" as God and Jesus called them, were evil for prophesying? So GOD who says he foretells the future, IS EVIL FOR PROPHESYING? So Jesus who prophesied the future was evil for doing so?:
Israel’s King and Redeemer,
Yahweh Almighty: I am the first and I am the last;
apart from me there is no God.
Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it.
Let him declare and lay out before me what has happened
since I established my ancient people,
and what is yet to come—
yes, let him foretell what will come.
Do not tremble, do not be afraid.
Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago?
You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me?
No, there is no other ROCK; I know not one."
‘Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are gods’?
If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—
and the Scripture cannot be broken—
what about the one whom the Father set apart
as his very own and sent into the world?
Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy
when I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?"
Who said it did? Why are you putting words in my mouth let alone God’s? So you set up a fake argument, and then argue against it to make yourself look wise. Is that approved of in the Bible, to lie? LYING is what is wrong.
leftie1959: "but rather to show the way to avoid errors."
No, it doesn’t merely "show the way" Mr. Be Vague So No One Can Figure Out What I Mean. THAT "WAY" INCLUDES TELLING A PERSON WHAT THEIR PERSONALITY IS, AND AS AN ASTROLOGY STATED, FROM AN IMPOSSIBLE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE EXPLANATIONS TO CHOOSE CORRECTLY FROM, AND IT IS ALSO USED TO FORETELL THE FUTURE AS YOU YOURSELF SAID TO US.
leftie1959: "The Church of Light and the Brotherhood of Light, both teach astrology AND I PERSONALLY HAVE PASSED THE ENTIRE 21 DEGREES"
And since when does going to school or being taught mean that you’ve learned anything let alone anything true? So people never lie for fame or money? Who taught you that stupid way of thinking? And you’ve just demonstrated what your SUPER OBSCURE RELIGION is worth (so much for your popularity contest), how helpful that training you claim to have been given has been by your lies about the Bible, opinion-parroting, gullibility, arrogant mocking, boasting about degrees which have no apparent credibility, and using dishonest means to convince people that you are telling the truth (such as pure mockery and this baseless question you asked next):
leftie1959: "and why would the Church of Light teach this if is it bad ?"
Again: Is asking a rhetorical question let alone you asking it, magically evidence that you’re right? If so, then I’ve refuted you with that one (but unlike yours mine actually is evident, evident from common experience if not common insticnt on top of it). Hey check out this childish logic: "and why would I, Daniel Knight, a Christian, lie about the Bible?" So then, I miut be telling the truth because I asked a merely sarcastic question leftie and val! Isn’t that neat how your childish logic works both ways? So much for your magical "Ask a rhetorical question and you’re right" logic. And leftie, what religion are you trying to teach us? Mind telling us about this Church of Light instead of trying to get gullible people to assume that it’s good merely because you asked rhetorical question? Leftie, how about you learn to use evidence and use it rather than counting on your mere word to convince people, which is dishonest and criminal when people’s lives are stake, including the lives of children. How about being honest?
leftie1959: "P.S. Seven… you can post the psalms you want … I can post psalms that will contradict you." Because you said so; again, your mere word is not evidence of anything, especially after the MAJOR CONTRADICTION on your explanation of what astrology is. And please do show us these psalms expert on Christianity and the Bible.
leftie1959: "Do you know that THE CHURCH OF LIGHT & THE BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT teach astrology?"
Yeah; because you already told us with, "The Church of Light and the Brotherhood of Light, both teach astrology AND I PERSONALLY HAVE PASSED THE ENTIRE 21 DEGREES". Forget what you say right after you say it much? Mind not repeating? Mind not ranting? Do you have memory problems? You forgot the definition of astrology and what you’ve repeated in your short rant so obviously you do. On top of that, so what if they teach astrology? Wow, so merely teaching something means that that person knows what they are talking about huh? You sure demonstrated that’s not true here. But ok: Did you know that I not only teach what the Bible says (as 7 did) but that I’ve written books on it, more than 3? Large books mind you. Are you going to assume what’s in them? I’ll help you out: One is called 100+ Arguments Against Christianity. Can you guess what it’s about? Another I edited is called, "101 Cleared Up Contradictionsin the Bible". Can you guess what it’s about? Two others are called "As Wise As Serpents As Peaceful As Doves" which are split into two books because they are too expensive to publish as a single book, it would be over 500 pages long if it were one book. Did you know that I also lead over 100 people to become Christians? Unfortunteately all you have is my word on that, but since I’ve demonstrated that I’m trustworthy, you can’t call me a liar. So who is the expert on the Bible between us? Show me your books that are comparable to mine, or even pamphlets (which I also have by the way). You obviously have nothing to show for your supposed knowledge of the Biblical doctrine. The best you can do is throw up some titles and point to web pages as if just doing that means you read them or know what you’re talking about.
leftie1959: "Where do you think I got my degrees? Out of a Kellogs’s corn flake box?" Oh look at that everyone, another merely sarcastic rhetorical question, that must make him right! They might as well have with the stupid things you’ve said to us. On top of that, again, how is a rhetorical question, let alone made in sarcasm, evidence that you are right; that your degrees are credible? What is this obscure religion you are trying to teach us?
leftie1959: "And the Babylonians were condemned because they were pretending to be gods." To imply, let alone claim, that YOUR MERE WORD IS TRUTH MERELY BECAUSE YOU PRODUCED IT, IS IMPLYING THAT YOU ARE NOT JUST A GOD, BUT THE GOD FROM WHICH TRUTH HAS IT’S EXISTANCE; GOD HIMSELF. The only person who is right whenever they speak, is God, and even God shows evidence that what he says is true, he doesn’t just say, "Because I said so, check out my degrees, I promise they are trustworthy, just take my word for it, they didn’t come from a cereal box, ok? Believe me, please?" Furthermore, did the Babylonians interpret that writing on the wall that only Daniel (a Christian) could? Did their astrological wisdom help them? No, not at all. God himself told Daniel what he wrote, Daniel didn’t look at the positions of stars for the truth, God told him the truth plainly.
leftie1959: "I do spiritual astrology and do not pretend to be God and most of my predictions,"
You’ve been doing that all along as I’ve shown.
leftie1959: "were dead on."
Because you said so, and whatever you say is true because you’re God. Not. Oh wait, it’s because you strongly feel your right; then I’m right too because I strongly feel I’m right too. But no, the truth isn’t determined by mere belief, but since you believe that, that is why you believe in astrology, which is also based on your mere word. Even the Darwinist controlled Wikipedia requires references (though hypocritically leaves out it’s evolution references often), yet you expect us to believe you based on your mere claims, or your feelings? Can you imagine going to court to face murder charges, and you say to the judge, "Judge, I’m a good astrologer, I treat people nice, where do you think my degrees came from, a cereal box?" and the judge saying, "Great, case dismissed" and seriously believe that that would happen in reality? The only time that would happen is if the judge personally knew you and hated the people that you supposedly murdered, and / or if you had bribed him or he suspected you would in return for unjustly helping you. Either than or it would be little kid judging you, an ignorant one.
leftie1959: "If God would not give us signs to read the heavens, he wouldn’t have made any predictions come true."
You told us prophecy is evil, and now you’re justifying it because God said he’d give signs or rather does, in the heavens? On top of that God makes it clear (especially since he condemned astrology) that those signs were keyed to HIS PROPHECIES GIVEN THROUGH THE PROPHETS OF THE BIBLE AND CHRISTIANS WHICH WOULD BE DONE JUST BEFORE HE RETURNED, not some astrologer’s or just anyone’s prophecies. On top of that he also made the stars so that we could tell what time it was. Without the sun or moon you’d have to keep time using some other method, a hard one like having someone counting nonstop keeping the same pace and that is highly error prone for humans. And without the stars it would be harder to figure out what season it was and ships would have a harder time navigating the oceans. Those are the signs he is talking about, besides the general glory it gives him for his functional artwork to be displayed.
leftie1959: "HERE IS SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT…….. In Judges 5:20 it describes the ‘stars’ in battle, “They fought from the heaven. The stars in their courses fought against Ciceria.”
Why do you not consider the verses that I and 7 showed you not food for thought? Why do you ignore them and cite verses which you pretend are right and totally ignore what the verses we mention say? Your evil way says, "The Bible only says what I want it to mean, not you Christians who use it to show me that that belief is wrong". It also says, "The Bible contradicts itself, but it still means whatever I tell you it says because only I can ‘READ IT CORRECTLY‘". Your words not mine contradictory teacher. And you’re quoting a verse that is using a figure of speech; it doesn’t say, "astrology is true, so trust leftie". It doesn’t mean that stars literally battled. Even if stars were alive and literally fought each other, how would that be evidence that personality traits of humans can be known from the stars or that astrology accurately predicts future let alone that God approves of astrology being used to do either of those things? You are blind and deluded. You might as well have quoted any verse mentioning a star and pretended that meant, "astrology is good!" If I struck your mouth for lying to the world, including kids in great pain who desperately need help to live, would that mean I always tell the truth, that God approves of what I say, or that I can prophecy accurately or always do? Of course not. Fighting is neither good or bad in and of itself.
leftie1959: "In Jeremiah 10:2 it says, “…do not be dismayed by signs from heaven.”
Which is a statement that neither says astrology is true or bad, it simply mens not to lose trust in God over things you see in the heavens. On top of that, where are these psalms that could refute 7? Why are you pointing out these verses, which don’t show that astrology is permitted at all?
leftie1959: "We need to"
Why do "we need to"? Because you said so?
leftie1959: "be open to the realization of messages in the heavens."
We Calvinistic Christians are, who said we weren’t? Jesus said there would be fearful signs in the sky pointing to the time when God would return, didn’t you know that oh wise master of Christianity ?:
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of Yahweh.
pay attention, you peoples! Let the earth hear, and all that is in it,
the world, and all that comes out of it! Yahweh is angry with all nations;
his wrath is upon all their armies. He will totally destroy them,
he will give them over to slaughter. Their slain will be thrown out,
their dead bodies will send up a stench;
the mountains will be soaked with their blood.
All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved
and the sky rolled up like a scroll;
all the starry host will fall
like withered leaves from the vine,
like shriveled figs from the fig tree."
Finally you quote a psalm, let’s see what it says,
leftie1959: "it says, “Who made the great lights? His love endures forever; the sun to govern the day, the moon and stars to govern the night.”
Yes, everyone on the planet knows that. What does that say about astrology? Oh, your right! My and 7 and the other 1 billion Christians misread it!:
His astrology endures forever;
the positions of the stars will determine
what will happen each day and night.”
to live on all the face of the earth,
having determined allotted periods
and the boundaries of their dwelling place,
that they should seek God,
in the hope that they might feel their way
toward him and find him."
And what it doesn’t say is: “Stars heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds using astrology.”
Why do you miss this part?: "God heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds" and focus on the stars he created instead? Why do you take the focus off God and put and glorify the stars as being of greater importance than the gospel that leads to eternal life and salvation from an eternity of suffering in total darkness in Hell?
‘Administer true justice;
show mercy and compassion to one another.’"
You give a tenth of your spices— mint, dill and cummin,
but you have neglected the more important matters of the law
— justice, mercy and faithfulness.
You should have practiced the latter
without neglecting the former."
‘You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.
And he said to them: ‘You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God
in order to observe your own traditions! …you nullify the word of God by your tradition
that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.’"
Mark 7:7-9, 13
You sure showed your thanks by choosing that hateful, Christian-bashing rant. Two evil bigots sanctioned by Yahoo! Morality Moderators, morality moderators who awarded you with a "top contributor badge" for your vain, bigoted, ranting all the way to Level 6 and counting.
So much for her, "thankyou for all your answers" flattery.
There is more hope for a fool than for him."
missemotion75: hi daniel, i would just like to say thanks for your help.im not angry at your concern at all.As someone of GOD i have learned that you are two times as more likely to be persecuted than some who are doing wrong.i am use to such concerns and it does not bother me.Its funny to me because people have no idea who i am.As a child of god,you should know that you are judging and by judging you are sinning,
1. Yeah, you’re really holy because you sing gospel songs and because oil got on you:
than one who sings love songs
with a beautiful voice and plays
an instrument well;
for they hear your words
but do not put them into practice.”
Now that’s an accurate description of you from a prophet of God, the kind people like you had murdered for speaking out against you.
2. You’re not angry yet condemned me and reported my Biblical answers made to the depressed and suicidal and Biblical answers to those asking about astrology you control freak? An obvious and stupid liar much?
3. You are contradicting yourself in hypocrisy by what you’ve just said up there on top of it:
You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.’
And he said to them: You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God
in order to observe your own traditions!“
JESUS, YOUR SUPPOSED MASTER AND GOD, Mark 7:7-9
‘If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory,
why am I still condemned as a sinner?’
Why not say—as we are being slanderously reported
as saying and as some claim that we say—
“Let us do evil that good may result?’
THEIR CONDEMNATION IS DESERVED.”
a. You are JUDGING ME, CHRIST, GOD AND GOD’S LAW by saying, “As a child of god,you should know that you are judging and by judging you are sinning“. YOU ARE NOT TO SAY TO ANYONE THAT GOD’S LAW DOES NOT MATTER AND THAT GOD MEANS WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE. THE BIBLE SAYS REPEATEDLY TO JUDGE, REPEATEDLY, EVERY SENTENCE REQUIRES THAT WE JUDGE WHAT IT MEANS, LET ALONE MORAL RIGHT FROM WRONG.
JESUS’ OWN WORDS.
b. You made the same mistake on assuming WHO I AM, BY JUDGING BY MERE APPEARANCES. YOU’VE ASSUMED that I don’t know anymore about the Bible than you, that I am not wiser than you.
4. The Bible does in fact say to judge AS YOU CAN SEE, in fact, it’s understood since it is telling you something and you must make JUDGMENTS to understand what it is saying, let alone about the moral things it says you must judge. You are carelessly calling yourself a Christian and claiming to love God which is apparent being that you’ve missed very utterly obvious points such as that. And so, when you say you are not angry at all, that in fact too is false since you’ve given me hateful and unthankful judgments in return for my LOVINGLY GIVEN ONES IN WHICH I MADE IT CLEAR FROM THE START THAT THE BIBLE TEACHES WE ARE TO CORRECT EACH OTHER AS CHRISTIANS. Why when I said that did that just slip right over your head? How did that one get past you? How did you not even bother to look at my profile carefully and notice the verse where Jesus COMMANDS US DIRECTLY to “make a right judgment”? So absolutely NOT I do not know as a Christian that I am not supposed to judge. You have taken out of context this sentence, “DO NOT JUDGE”. Do you know what comes AFTER that sentence? Do you even know the meaning of the word judge? You clearly are FORGETTING the meaning since you judge nonstop. It’s also common sense that we must judge and the world knows it to, hence why they PAY JUDGES TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENTS. There is no such thing as going about life with a blank mind not judging right from wrong, and that would be a sick sick sin against God to just do WHATEVER YOU WANT WHICH YOU YOURSELF SAID BELOW:
missemotion75: and by sinning you are hurting your very own spirit,not mines.
5. “not mines”? You can’t even speak basic English correctly on top of all your other hypocritical attacks against me and millions of other Christians, and you think you’re qualified to be the world’s teacher let alone mine? How blind, arrogant and stupid.
6. Wow, so it’s wrong to judge yet you claim I’m sinning miss “I’m not angry, trust me, that’s why I’m being a hypocrite and telling you lies about what the Bible says which says, ‘ Do whatever and believe whatever Miss Emotion tells you to do, not God'”
7. As I’ve made very clear, and so have you, the one sinning, is you, so as you say, you are the one doing damage. God’s word is not a toy, and IT DOES NOT SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO SAY, YOU ARE NOT GOD. GOD SAID SOMETHING YET YOU DO NOT LISTEN AND TWIST IT TO CLAIM IT MEANS WHATEVER YOU WANT, SO THAT WHEN HE SAYS, “DO NOT LIE” YOU PRETEND THAT CAN MEAN IT’S OKAY TO LIE AND WHEN HE SAYS, “DO NOT JUDGE” YOU STUPIDLY JUDGE THAT IT’S OKAY TO JUDGE HOWEVER YOU FEEL.
missemotion75: everyone has there own lives,therefore they should do what they want.
8. Everyone except me of course, right hypocrite? Why did you make me the exception and tell me I was sinning then? See, you are a liar. What you really teach is that YOU should be allowed to do whatever you want including telling people how to live, THAT IS WHY YOU SAID I WAS SINNING YET HYPOCRITICALLY CLAIM, IN CONTRADICTION TO WHAT YOU SAID, THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT. If you were serious you would not have said I sinned, yet you did, AND EXCUSE WHATEVER YOU DO MERELY BASED ON YOUR FEELINGS. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE A “DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO” BASHING PREACHER.
9. Where does the Bible teach that evil one? SO IT SAYS THAT MEN CAN ABUSE CHILDREN ALL THEY WANT SICKO? NO WAY EVIL ONE, WHERE DOES THE BIBLE SAY: “GOD GAVE YOU LIFE, THEREFORE YOU CAN DISOBEY HIM ALL YOU WANT”? NO, IT TEACHES THE PERSON WHO SAYS THAT IS CONDEMNED TO HELL:
everyone who sins is a slave to sin.
SO GO AHEAD AND ABUSE CHILDREN, MOLEST THEM,
AND BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE”.
10. THAT IS SATAN’S REPLY TO GOD, NOT AT ALL A GODLY, CHRIST-LIKE OR BIBLICAL, IN FACT THE BIBLE PLAINLY SAYS JUST THE OPPOSITE EVE JESUS DID NOT SUFFER AND DIE TO SIN FOR NOTHING MISS EMOTION. HE DID NOT DIE SO THAT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE, SO THAT YOU CAN BE A SLAVE TO EMOTIONS AND NOT HIS SERVANT. YOU ARE JUDGING, AND CONTRADICTING THE JUDGMENTS NOT MADE MERELY BY ME, BUT BY GOD HIMSELF.
missemotion75: i am not evil nor cursed,
11. Who said you were hypocrite? Did I say anything about that in my letter to you? No I did not. YOU are the one who brings it up. Is something bothering you that you would like to confess to God? In denial much? And let me guess, BECAUSE YOU SAID SO. Sorry, saying, “I’m not doing wrong, I’m not doing wrong” 100 times in a row or any times at all will not negate the fact that you are doing wrong.
missemotion75: i am a very annointed singer and EVERYTHING I DO COMES FROM GOD..
12. Do you know how to spell “anointed” Miss Being Anointed Justifies Whatever I Judge to Be Right or Wrong and Anything I Do? Being you said so. You left out that you are a lying, bitter, man-praise addicted hypocrite, and a false Christian who denies the basic and obvious teachings of the Bible, including the very basic teaching to stop sinning. Why do you exalt your emotions and word over the word of God which says TO STOP SINNING, not “God gave yo life therefore sin all you want even though Christ suffered and died so you would stop sinning forever”.
missemotion75: with that said take care a be blessed,
13. No, you can take your false blessing to the Satanic trash heap. I certainly will, because God gave me life, and a life to do what is right in his eyes, not yours. There goes your sick logic backfiring on you. Wow, be blessed by your lies, false reports, trying to prevent the suicidal and depressed from recovering with the help that comes from God’s word? Why are you so sick as to play righteous despite doing that?
missemotion75: “and control your obsession with the astrology section,”
14. Because you said so Miss Emotional Judge. Who made you my God to tell me when I may and may not warn people about the danger they are in? So those Yahoo is against people getting a top contributor badge for certain sections? LIE MUCH YOU HYPOCRITE? BLIND TO THE OBVIOUS MUCH YOU HYPOCRITE? SO IT’S OK FOR YOU TO ANSWER OVER 420 TIMES IN THE HOROSCOPE (ASTROLOGY) SECTION (yep, you can see her massive hypocrisy here everyone), BUT WRONG FOR ME TO ANSWER 17 TIMES? On top of that she even asked questions in the Horoscope questions. Here are actual quotes:
“What sign do you think is …………the meanest!!!!?”
“Do you all think that people that are psychic were also in a past life?”
What does that last quote have to do with horoscopes? Obsessed with the horoscope section much Miss Meanest!!!!?
who made you God of me let alone Yahoo! Answers?
While you boast in your profile about doing astrology readings, I preach from the word of God on mine and link to the gospel that leads to eternal life. The one who lies is you.
They come to you in sheep’s clothing,
but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.”
How many of your astrological predictions came true Miss Because My Emotions Said So? How many of them failed?:
“a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may ask yourselves, ‘How can we know when a message has not been spoken by Yahweh?’ If what a prophet proclaims in the name of Yahweh does not take place or come true, that is a message Yahweh has not spoken… That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.” – Deuteronomy 18:20-22
So whatever you do is of God? Does that Include your prophecies? Hopefully you didn’t make any predictions in the name of Yahweh.
missemotion75: “its not healthy.”
16. Still talking? What happened to “take care” and “be blessed”? Filled with obsessive hate much?
17. Oh but you answering over 420 times in the astrology section is? So me taking a few minutes to post 16 answers is unhealthy, but not over 420 times like you? What’s your evidence for that liar? Is that why you blocked me, so that I wouldn’t see that you’re a jealous hypocrite and a liar, or so that I couldn’t report your genuinely false answers back? Was that it Miss Loving Christian? And should I mention your questions in the astrology section? Stupid, deluded, and hypocritical much? Horrid liar much? A time-wasting, ranting, backstabbing sell-out much?
18. And oh what a loving, Christian response: that childish and sick, “You’re sick hahaha” response. Yeah, you’ve got me fooled miss bitter sarcasm who makes fun of a person being sick. Sure you care if I were really unhealthy. No, what you care about as is obvious by a response like that, is you getting your way and being praised for doing whatever you want in life regardless of what God commands you to do. No, I won’t play your game, I will however continue to obey God and rebuke hypocrites like you who desperately try to hide the truth with their nonsense.
missemotion75: “all the questions i answer or ask do not relate to astrology,”
19. Oh, so my recent answer to your question about paypal which you chose as the best answer didn’t count as a non-astrology question being answered? STUPID LIAR MUCH?
20. And oh, you’re right, those 420+ stupid answers you gave to those stupid astrology questions sure look like nothing in comparison to those mostly political elections questions you answered, oh wait, you answered a smattering of MEN’S HEALTH questions, some psychology questions (you sure lost out on best answers for those in comparison to me didn’t you Miss Jealous?), and one in religion, which wasn’t even on religion but HOW YOU FELT ABOUT HAVING psychic powers. Interesting right Miss You Don’t Contribute to the Public Good, I Do”? The one question you answered religion was one in which you showed off and had nothing to do with helping anyone become a Christian or to understand God’s word better. That’s how concerned you are for peoples’ health Miss That’s Not Healthy.
21. And what is your point that you’ve answered things other than on the astrology section? You’re point? Hello? Oh, it’s “unless you answer questions other than astrology for two days you’re spiritually ill because I said so”. Wow, what a great psychologist you are with nutty poorly expressed points like that. Not.
22. And who the Hell said I had to only answer in the categories you approve of me answering in hypocrite? Where is that rule in Yahoo Answers let alone anywhere, including the Bible?
23. Who said I only answered in the astrology section either, liar? As anyone can see, I did not, and in fact, mostly answered depressed and suicidal people asking for help, and which I answered with MEDICAL AND BIBLICAL INFORMATION WHICH YOU DESPISED IN YOUR JEALOUSY.
24. EVIL HYPOCRITE, YOU ANSWERED 420 TIMES IN THE ASTROLOGY SECTION VERSES MY 16 TIMES. ON TOP OF THAT HYPOCRITE, 90% OR MORE OF MY ANSWERS WERE TO THE DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL ASKING FOR HELP, SOME OF WHOM CHOSE MY ANSWER AS BEST AND THANKED ME, MEANWHILE THE OTHER ANSWERS YOU GAVE WERE NEARLY ALL ON POLITICAL ELECTIONS AND MEN’S HEALTH AND NOTHING ABOUT THE GOSPEL LET ALONE ANYTHING ELSE INT HE BIBLE. YOU ARE COLD-HEARTED, SIN-OBSESSED, LYING SNAKE WHO HATES GOD AND PRETENDS TO BE A CHRISTIAN FOR THE PRAISE OF OTHER SIN-ADDICTED HYPOCRITES LIKE YOURSELF.
25. WHO SAID ALL I ANSWERED WERE QUESTIONS ON ASTROLOGY? AND EVIL HYPOCRITE, I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME HELPING THE SUICIDAL AND DEPRESSED. SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE AN IMPATIENT AND HATEFUL JUDGE? WHY DIDN’T YOU GO BACK TO MY FIRST ANSWERS STUPID? IMPATIENT MUCH? WOW, REPORTING SOMEONE WHO HELPS THE SUICIDAL AND DEPRESSED HUH? SICK IN THE HEAD MUCH? EVIL TO THE CORE MUCH? WHAT A SICKO JUDGE YOU ARE.
26. ON TOP OF THAT, YOU GET A BADGE A REWARD FROM THE YAHOO ANSWERS MODERATORS THEMSELVES FOR SPECIALIZING IN A CERTAIN CATEGORY, SO WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME I’M OBSESSED FOR ANSWERING 16 TIMES LET ALONE 46? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES TO ANSWER ON THE SAME TOPIC PERIOD? SO IF I WORK AT THE SAME JOB FOR MORE THAN 15 DAYS, I’M “OBSESSED”? ARE YOU MASSIVELY STUPID AND BITTER OR WHAT?
missemotion75: and if you know that people are getting annoyed,why send that link out?
27. WHO SAID PEOPLE WERE GETTING ANNOYED? OH, YOU MEAN THOSE FALSE REPORTS YOU MADE WHICH RESULTED IN TWO OF MY ANSWERS BEING DELETED AND THEN MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED? THOSE “PEOPLE” YOU LIAR? So that’s it, you made false reports that I was annoying and harassing huh? Don’t you know this basic commandment?: “DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS”? What’s wrong, hate God too much to obey him?
Check out this “coincidence” people:
Date: 03 Apr 2008 07:21:30 -0700
From: “Yahoo! Answers ” <email@example.com> Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by cc.yahoo-inc.com. Learn more
Subject: Yahoo! Answers: You have received a message from another user!
Hello Daniel Knight (kyle_ain),
You have received a message from another user!
Subject: Re: hello
Message: hi daniel, i would just like to say thanks for your help.im not angry at your concern at all.As someone of GOD i have learned that you are two times as more likely to be persecuted than some who are doing wrong.i am use to such concerns and it does not bother me.Its funny to me because people have no idea who i am.As a child of god,you should know that you are judging and by judging you are sinning,and by sinning you are hurting your very own spirit,not mines.
everyone has there own lives,therefore they should do what they want.i am not evil nor cursed,i am a very annointed singer and EVERYTHING I DO COMES FROM GOD..with that said take care a be blessed,and control your obsession with the astrology section,its not healthy.all the questions i answer or ask do not relate to astrology,and if you know that people are getting annoyed,why send that link out? spread a positive message,not a stupid one that has no foundation.i will not stop until god himself comes down and says it is wrong. remember that.
Now notice what appears later in my Yahoo! email inbox in which I received her reply:
And just what were the answers I have that happened to be reported? Let’s see:
That one was an answer to help a depressed person WHO ADDED ME AS A FAN AFTER I ANSWERED HIM. Would he happen to be one of these annoyed people who didn’t like my answers Miss Do Whatever You Want Because Your Alive? Sick hypocrite. Here’s the other answers she reported that the intolerant Yahoo moderator happily accepted as true:
All three of those violations were lumped into that last violation notice in my inbox.
Notice how in each question the asker asked what the Bible had to do with astrology,(and even if they didn’t many people like missemotion75 herself claim the Bible approves of astrology, so how is pointing out that the Bible in fact condemns it not an answer that is related?) and I answered, and cited my sources from the Bible, as well as back up sources, and they get called “solicitation”? Oh, so whatever the asker believes in you must endorse? Wow then all the Christians, pagans, and atheists, everyone, should be banned if they’ve posted an answer in which they pointed out that the asker was believing something wrong or giving their opinion as to why they believed the asker was wrong or asking a nonsensical question. So much for constructive criticism or pointing out what you personally believe. Apparently and evidently Yahoo! Answers is an anti-Reformed Christian / anti-Calvinist site, yet The moderators and owners of Yahoo! Answers wants you to think they are reliable and moral as well as the missemotion75? Evil.
Here is what the suspension message says:
28. You’re not good at lying Miss Temper Tantrums. Get rid of your double standards.
29. Where does the Bible teach anywhere that you are to give in to the will of anyone, let alone evil people like yourself, who hate it when you obey Christ? So it doesn’t say that Christians are sent in like sheep among wolves, or sent out as living sacrifices? So Jesus didn’t say that though the world hates you to not be surprised and to not give in to them? Wow, so all it takes is some “annoying” “people” (and of course because Miss Emotion said so so it especially matters!) to give in to the world and stop obeying God huh?
Did Jesus say,
“BUT MISS EMOTION SAYS IF THE WORLD IS ANNOYED WITH YOU THEN YOU SHOULDN’T OBEY ME OR PREACH THE GOSPEL“?
Why is your reasoning so backwards? So Jesus sent his sheep out among wolves only to become wolves so they would become wolves too, save their lives? So sin to save your life? So deny Christ like Peter did to save your life? So betray Jesus like Judas did to save your life and make a little money huh?
missemotion75: spread a positive message,not a stupid one that has no foundation.
30. Spreading the word of God and the gospel that leads to eternal life is not spreading a “positive message”? BECAUSE, YOU, SAID, SO. So the gospel of Christ has no foundation? Citing Bible verses that say practicing astrology is wrong, IS WRONG? Because you said so evil one; blind and full of hate you are.
31. No, I will not obey you, I will continue to PREACH THE GOSPEL AND GOD’S LAW OVER YOU FAKE ASTROLOGY, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR LIES. “BE POSITIVE ACCORDING TO THE STANDARDS OF MISS EMOTION 75” IS NOT MY RELIGION, YOU CAN KEEP THAT STUPID FOUNDATIONLESS RELIGION TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT MY GOD, OBEYING YOU IS NOT MY RELIGION. I OBEY THE BIBLE, GOD’S WORD, WHICH DOES NOT MEAN WHATEVER MISS FEELINGS SAYS IT MEANS. YOU SICKO, LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD JUDGE AND STOP MAKING FALSE JUDGMENTS, LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD TRUTH, AND STOP LYING.
missemotion75: i will not stop until god himself comes down and says it is wrong. remember that.“
32. Wow; threatening me with the wrath of God unless I believe you? What an arrogant, gross, self-righteous, hypocritical judge you are, a true opinion-basher.
And here’s that “stupid and foundationless” profile description of mine that she didn’t want anyone to see in her godliness:
If you can’t see images, what it says is:
Member since: February 03, 2008
35% Best Answer
According to God, we’ve all broken his laws and the consequence for continuing to is to suffer in Hell, in total darkness, in pain forever, without any rest. But it is possible to be forgiven: http://snipurl.com/oncesaved
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek is the modern father of microbiology; he was a Calvinistic Christian.
Darwin was an evil liar who are stole credit from the creationist Edward Blyth. Blyth came up with the theory of natural selection yet lying, ignorant anti-Christians credit Darwin for it. Darwin spun Blyth’s theory into a godless mangled one. Ironically modern atheist evolutionists accept Blyth’s version minus the theistic aspect. Sadly, most evolutionists won’t give Blyth credit.
Don’t hate your brother in your heart, [rather] correct your neighbor frankly so you won’t share in his guilt. – Moses
Stop judging by mere appearances and make a right judgment. – Jesus
You hate all who do wrong. – Psalm 5:5
Love your neighbor as yourself – Moses
And here’s her oh so godly profile:
If you can’t see images, what it says is:
Member since: January 07, 2008
“Hello to all, I had no idea that helping others would be so rewarding! I am 30+.I have been studying astrology and Giving BirthChart Readings for 15 years.I do Have a Life,I am currently a full time infant teacher and i have been working with children for 16 years. I am a Firm believer Of JESUS CHRIST and he is and always will be the head of my life.I am also a Proffesional Gospel Singer.I know who god is,i am not god and i am not evil.I spread love and embrace all who embrace me. KEEP THE PEACE!!”
Yeah: “PEACE!!” = obeying Miss Emotion or she will pray against you and lie about you. And notice how even though I signed up a month before her, she has 1,246 more points then me, yet calls me “obsessed”? What a blind hypocrite. “Do as I say not as I do” right you emotionally childish hypocrite?
34. She’s so professional she can’t even spell “professional” correctly. No wonder she’s only been allowed to teach infants. So, this desperate man-praise-craver resorts to teaching on Yahoo Answers! to get her way and the praise she craves. No wonder she is so obsessed with teaching her beliefs on Yahoo without anyone else being permitted to say what they believe if it doesn’t fit her beliefs.
35. God is not your toy or slave. You cannot force him to do whatever you want no matter how much hatred you feel, no matter how many lies you tell, not matter how much you persecute the truth. I will obey Christ as will all my countless millions of brothers and sisters who sing in his name. We obey the Christ who said:
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit“
other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
As we have already said, so now I say again:
If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted,
let him be eternally condemned!“
If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house. –
if a man rolls a stone, it will roll back on him.
36. Pray that you do not dig into the pit that you dug for me and those 75+ million Christians like me, including their kids, that you despise for not praising your God-hating ways. Thanks to Miss Emotion Against Judging and Not Stopping Till God Does Whatever She Wants Him To To Daniel, my account was suspended on two violations (aren’t those yahoo moderators just so moral?). If you would like to see what Miss Emotion 75 was so bitter over, here is where you can download both her profile and answers, and mine.
She boasts in misleading people with astrology yet Miss Temper Tantrums claims to have Christ as her head and doesn’t mention a single verse in the Bible. Well here’s a few more for you:
‘Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom
or the strong man boast of his strength
or the rich man boast of his riches,
but let him who boasts boast about this:
that he understands and knows me,
that I am Yahweh, who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight,’
they still did not believe in him,
so that the word spoken by the prophet Isaiah
might be fulfilled:
‘Lord, who has believed what he heard from us,
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?’
Therefore they could not believe. For again, Isaiah said,
‘He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart,
lest they see with their eyes,
and understand with their heart,
and turn, and I heal them.’
Isaiah said these things because he saw his glory and spoke of him.
Nevertheless, many even of the authorities believed in him,
but for fear of the Pharisees they did not confess it,
so that they would not be put out of the synagogue;
for they loved the glory that comes from man
more than the glory that comes from God.”
there were also false prophets among the people,
just as there will be false teachers among you.
They will secretly introduce destructive heresies,
even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—
bringing swift destruction on themselves.
Many will follow their shameful ways
and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
In their greed these teachers will exploit you
with stories they have made up.
Their condemnation has long been hanging over them,
and their destruction has not been sleeping.
2 Peter 2:1-3
“If you belonged to the world,
it would love you as its own.
As it is, you do not belong to the world,
but I have chosen you out of the world.
That is why the world hates you.”
You were right to call me “a child of god” miss emotion, so why did you condemn me?