Should The U.S. Federal Government Penalize the Disabled For Selling Plasma?
One of my disabilities is that I’m easily exhausted, the plasma place is like 2 or 3 miles away, part up hill part flat part down hill for a long long way, part of the way is by a horse stable thing, a huge one, that reeks of horse p*ss and I have to smell it for what seems like 8 mins on the first pass.
My other disability is things sound way loud, so if don’t have ear plugs in traffic I will mostly likely get blasted by sounds from passing vehicles and from their noisy motors or engines. It’s so stressful I hate to go outside and often stay inside because of it.
Sometimes the wind blows hard, and there is sand on the road and it gets into my eyes or mouth. Not fun.
My current working bicycle keeps getting flat tires yet I hardly ride it, right now I’m stuck with a flat.
Should I choose to use the bus it costs a dollar and then another to get back.
I only get $20 regular so take out $2 if I choose the bus too and back from the center.
To donate I have to sit there waiting for maybe two hours unless I manage the near impossible and that’s getting up early in the morning.
Then when I donate I have to wait for at least an hour for the plasma to drain from me.
While the plasma is drained I have about no immune cells to protect me from infection and must buy good food to get it back quickly.
The process is also very painful: getting a large needle stuck in my arm, and moving makes it hurt. One arm for some reason feels pain behind the elbow, so when I switch to it it’s more painful then usual.
Also the person doing the needling sometimes messes up and that can cause scarring.
After leaving the plasma place both I and my clothes reek of what smells like formaldehyde for more than 2 days. It costs money I’d rather not spend to wash it out since I get so little from donating plasma in the first place.
On top of that if I put on sunscreen while biking I literally get blackened from the car smog. It’s pretty embarrassing.
If I show up on a Monday to donate I won’t get as much money, I think $5 less. Sometimes I would show up on Monday’s because one of my other disabilities is memory problems with it comes to gauging time correctly consistently, and it gets harder to remember right if I get exhausted, as is the case with anyone with a normal memory.
Also it seems to drain your energy from donating plasma. Everyone who donates knows you will get tired after a few minutes of having donated. So besides the biking sapping my strength the donating does too.
I stopped donating for a long time yet both stupid clerks that heard me say I donated for some idiotic evil reason wrote me down as donating / getting income monthly from plasma, that is wrong wrong wrong yet they wanted me to jump through hoops to show that they were wrong.
They have decided that I must have over $1400 removed for donation money that was way less than $1400, way less.
For me to get that amount would mean I donated 9 times a month for 7 months in a row. Yeah, right.
Being the evil people some of them are, they decided that I stopped getting plasma income not because I said so, but but some reason that makes no sense, literally makes no sense. So they just make stuff up out of thin air to penalize you.
Because of that I stopped donating plasma. Too bad for the people that need it to live. Shame on whoever allows this kind of oppression, but God bless them, they’ll be needing all the blessing they can get after what they put me through.
The greedy elites in the U.S. government = killers.
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- TO ATHEISTS, TO JEWS, TO MUSLIMS, TO MORMONS, TO WICCANS, TO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, TO JWS & CATHOLICS
- My Continuing Epic Kitten Saga In Hellhole Las Vegas
- Life In Vegas Continues…
- New Upcoming Cat Breed: Shorttailed Siamese-like Breed
- Short tailed Kittens In Eight Months or Less
- My Beloved Cat PoosPoos is Gone Again
- About Pedophiles and Anti-Pedophiles
- How Can Such Stupid People Not Be ”Bums” – The Stupidity of Assuming Anything
- Future Kittens From A New Cat Breed For Sale – F1s Only
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 794,711 hits