Obscure Arminian Kent R. Rieske Calls All Arminian UFO Sighters Deluded by Satan and More
On Dec 26, 2007 7:33 AM, in his careless opinion bashing, the Arminius worshiper Kent at RieskeKR@aol.com accidentally bashed all Arminius worshipers who have seen UFO’s. Since Arminus worshipers far outnumber those who believe in permanent salvation by Christ’s grace alone, Arminians are the majority of those who see UFO’s along with Buddhists, Atheists, and Muslims. The comic-looking font is the actual font and style he used along with an altered mocking subject heading (in other words he changed the original subject line – he’s real mature and serious guy eh?):
Re: Calvinist Who Believes In UFOs Goes Ballistic.
“[…] I am not surprise that you believe in UFOs, since you are also a Calvinist. Boy… [text deleted due to the fact this Arminian is an obviously contentious, and deceived moron].
Bible Life Ministries – Salvation Prayer Hahahahaha
Those few pieces I read of his reply had kept my eyes from reading whatever else stupidity had been in reply. One of the problems of being an opinion basher like Kent, is that such bashing repels the eyes and ears of those you hope to bash. So, there you have it, an oh so loving Arminian not just refusing to repent of his blatant opinion-bashing bigotry, misquoting me by calling me a Calvinist, and bashing all government officials, all police officers, pilots, everyone, including all Christians from Arminian to Calvinistic as being gullible and deceived, and deluded by Satan while gloating, mocking, and stereotyping on top of it. Great ministry eh? Yet another reason not to worship the deceiver Arminius or to trust his worshipers.
He couldn’t even be bothered to correct “surprise” to surprised”. Real careful guy. That’s the reply of a contentious, self-willed, money-loving, social-climber who is obsessed with airing his own opinions and could care less about the Bible. I checked my file storage site to see if he had downloaded my books which refute Arminian theology using almost 100% verses from the Bible but saw he did not bother to download them. The same is true of a previous Arminian I had recently talked to who also did not bother to download them. That clearly shows what kind of people Arminian-worshippers are.
And wasn’t that just such a beautiful loving Christian reply? “Hahahaha”? Gloating with derision is Christ-like? Calling me a Calvinist implying that I worship Calvin when I said I was Calvinistic = careful and loving? Slandering all Calvinists = loving?
Here was the original message I sent this ballistic babbler:
In a message dated 12/25/2007 10:49:28 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, kyle ain writes:
“The reasons people believe in UFOs and aliens go back to the school education system. Kids are taught that life can evolve given enough time.” [That’s a quote from mocker Kent who illogically associates UFO’s and evolution.]
That’s an idiotic lie. I am a calvinistic Christian, I am saved and how can you not know better than to say something so stupid? How can you be so massively ignorant as to citing a government study (as if all the government is honest or knows what the other hand is doing lol? talk about naive!) and to ignore MILLIONS of sightings and thousands of videos and testimony from people of every walk of life? How can you ignore ancient art showing obvious UFOs and aliens?
I saw two UFOs with my own eyes they were not meteors or airplanes or blimps flares or swamp gas. You have to nearly be nearly a master moron to have said what you did or very lazy or were being very impatient at that time.
I suppose angels are just swamp gas right and God’s glory was a meteor shower? Get real man and stop rationalizing in stupid ways.
Check out the videos in my profile […]
Note that I changed the snipurl.com link to a new one so that no one would go to the wrong link.
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- TO ATHEISTS, TO JEWS, TO MUSLIMS, TO MORMONS, TO WICCANS, TO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, TO JWS & CATHOLICS
- My Continuing Epic Kitten Saga In Hellhole Las Vegas
- Life In Vegas Continues…
- New Upcoming Cat Breed: Shorttailed Siamese-like Breed
- Short tailed Kittens In Eight Months or Less
- My Beloved Cat PoosPoos is Gone Again
- About Pedophiles and Anti-Pedophiles
- How Can Such Stupid People Not Be ”Bums” – The Stupidity of Assuming Anything
- Future Kittens From A New Cat Breed For Sale – F1s Only
- How Liberalism Is Rapidly Destroying THE WORLD, not just America
- Upcoming New Catbreeds – Put Money Down Now To Reserve A Kitten
- Concerning the Heresies of Walied Shoebat, a Trojan Horse for the Revived Roman Empire
- Police Corruption: A Question for Liberals and Conservatives and Notice to Libertarians
- Hi liberals and spay and neuter obsessed morons, question/s for you
- My Personal, Exotic Cat Breeding and Rescue, Medical and Space Exploration Crowd Funding Projects
- Questions for Liberals, Gays, Homoexuals, Pro Choice & “Born this way (aka) that way” believers, PETA’ns
- Hell, Vegas is drug addict Hell.
- A new cat in the family? About a cat I rescued.
- Yesterday at the Las Vegas Strip
- How Bad Is My Life?
- Daily-going ons and some ideas for pets I have
- Getting Rid of the Clark Country Curfew for Pets At the Strip aka the Strip Pet Ban
- Two days in the life of a not-by-choice homeless aka houseless person in Las Vegas
- Clone PussPussPuss the Kitten for $35,000 and help her and her owner get a home
- 17 Reasons Why People May Be ”Homeless’, and: Does It Matter If You Don’t Live In A House of Stone or Wood?
- A Nazi From Jersey Island, My Cats at the Vegas Strip and Other Stupid People There, or, “Other Forms of Discrimination Other Than Racism”
- The Short Time I Had With My Kitten, Baby
- Something the Rich Know About Illegal Immigration
- Why Not To Trust Drug Addicts At All and Why Not To Live or Visit Vegas
- Why Linda Moulton Howe’s Theory Is Wrong About Ancient and Modern Aliens
- “Science says”? No, a blind, illogical, delusional, arrogant, moron says, “science says”
- What words can cats understand that we say?
- Obama the Two Face’s Obscure Reasoning
- Save the Feral Kittens – Donate
- Why Linux (and Benoît Battistelli of Espacenet) Still Sucks – Why To Ditch Linux and Go With Windows
- Are Bigfeet Nephilim – Is Bigfoot Nephilim?
- The Dangers of Atheism, Narcissism and Secular Science
- Breaking Free from Tyranny
- Why Teabaggers Shouldn’t Have Guns
- Will America See An Economic Recovery Anytime Soon
- Civilizations, Morals and Technology
- If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement
- Dating the Time of the AntiChrist and EMP Attack/Solar Odds
- 12 Mistakes in Man of Steel (2013), Plot Holes, Goofs, a Factual Error and a Character Error
- Fibromyalgia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue and Bizarre Skin Pains and Crawling Sensations
- How Much Time Is Left? Events Leading Up to the Tribulation
- Do Not Judge: The Real America
- Evidence America Will Fall, from the Bible
- America’s 2nd Civil War – A House Divided Cannot Stand
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the All Seeing Watchmaker, God
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (3)
- May 2015 (6)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 795,023 hits