Wikipedia Popular Pages Stats Prove That Most Americans and Brits Are Stupid. And What Beggar Jimmy Wales and His Army Want Your $5 For
Wikipedia is a propaganda tool for anti-Christians and narcissists who want to somehow prove that they are superior to those around them and to feed their craving for attention, but without risking their public reputation by being exposed as cyberbullies and retaliation against them for it (hence why they hide their identities). The goal of Wikipedia is also to subtly fool people into thinking that Wikipedia is trustworthy and that the Bible is only partially reliable and ultimately that since there is no God to answer to or who can hurt or reward anyone, that whoever has the control (which wouldn’t be God) makes right, as a narcissist might say.
So what does Jimmy Wales and his army of gullibles want our money for, or as Jimmy puts it currently, our $5 for? They seem to fancy that ht money is meant to enlighten you about anything and everything you want to know about, but it’s not that simple. First, the obvious: Wikipedia is an excellent propaganda tool. The information on it can be found elsewhere, and it puts it together on one page. So what. Second, the money doesn’t just go to bandwidth in general, it’s used up mostly on stupid pages (see list of stupid waste of bandwidth pages below). Guess why? Because most of the world is stupid. I’m sure the idea is to get people to think, “Wow Wikipedia got this right, wow it let me know all these cool facts really fast about Michael Jackson and din’t make fun of him, my hero, at all” so that when Wikipedia says that evolution is true and creationism false, the same idiot will think, “Well they got MJ’s profile right, so they must be trustworthy with everything else,” in the hopes that such morons will influence others to be the same way till there are no Christians left, just stupid and easy-to-manipulate people who won’t make them (the Wikipedia know-it-alls) feel bad for being the immoral, self-centered, lying, hypocrite, manipulators that they are. So, what those donations are mostly covering are pages that don’t further civilization/advancement in living longer, happier, with an improved knowledge of the most helpful truths for those things, but instead, destroy it. Here’s the top 100 most popular pages on Wikipedia for 2009, with my comments written after the number of people given who viewed the page for the year).
1. Wiki (131,383 page hits per day) = 47,954,795 total views for the year. So, Jimmy Wales wants Christians, all theists, and all atheist to pay $5 to teach people that he invented Wikipedia (false)? Cuz that’s the claim where “Wiki” ends up leading visitors to.
2. The Beatles (111,896) = 40,842,040 million hits a year. Jimmy Wales wants Christians, all theists, to pay $5 so the world can learn about the Beatles? No Jimmy atheist, no.
3. Michael Jackson (79,734) = 29,102,910. Jimmy Wales wants Christians, all theists, to pay $5 so the world can learn about Homosexual Pedophile-inclined singer with multiple bad nose jobs even in the controversy section, which Jimmy whitewashes out of the MJ article? Because? Is Wikipedia for celebrity promoting and advertising Jimmy? No Jimmy Atheist Wales, you’re not getting my money.
4. Favicon.ico (78,077) = 28,498,105. No Jimmy, won’t be donating so that you can have more bandwidth to teach people about favicon.ico.
5. YouTube (72,318) = 28,498,105. No I won’t donate $5 so you can learn about Youtube, just go to Youtube and learn from Youtube itself.
6. Wikipedia (52,542) = 19,177,830. No I’m not donating $5 so you can learn about Wikipedia or learn a new random fact from it’s homepage.
7. Barack Obama (49,401). Liberal fodder. No five.
8. Deaths in 2009 (48,758). Lovely what attracts the non-Christian and false Christian world. Not “Breakthroughs of 2009″ not “Greatest achievements of 2009″ or just all time world-benefiting breakthroughs or achievements, not even for the decade, no, it’s “deaths for this year.” And the anti-Christian world says Christians are morbid and full of hate? Backwards, evil, blind, negative idiots. You’re not inspiring at all anti-Christians, you’re depressing and morbid with an unhealthy interest in pain, fighting and death.
9. United States (46,545). You can only learn about the US from Wikipedia? Nope, far from it. There’s city-data, the CIA, and many other sites.
10. Facebook (42,679). Try watching Social Networking first.
11. Current events portal [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events] (40,962). An encyclopedia of current events? Uh… what happened to CNN, Fox, ABC, NBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, Asianews, CNBC, and using the many years old RSS feed button? No five dollars.
12. World War II (29,736). But you won’t be learning that Hitler was a narcissist who endorsed atheism. No five for you.
13. Twitter (28,511). Boring. No five.
14. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (28,395). Of course anti-social nerds with no life and little kids are attracted to Wikipedia: it talks about anything and everything except actually giving all the facts against evolutionism, big bangism, and the Jimmy Wales Wikipedia cult.
15. Slumdog Millionaire (26,755). That’s an important topic to use up thousands of dollars of bandwidth for isn’t it? No. No five let alone five million.
16. Lil Wayne (26,210). But not Jesus. No five.
17. Adolf Hitler (25,481). No five unless you’re going to point out Hitler had narcissism disorder and endorsed the atheist Nietzsche’s books (and in stop lying about Christians, Christian history and the Bible).
18. India (25,380). Like the USA, you can learn about India from plenty of other sources than the untrustworthy Wikipedia. I know that Indians are one of the main drivers of the traffic to that page. It’s also one of the most popular because India has one of the world’s largest populations.
19. Transformers 2 (24,842). Fail again.
20. Scrubs (TV series) (24,758). And again.
21. Sex (24,754). Nope: can’t learn about sex elsewhere: you need Jimmy Wales to explain it to you. And like a hodgepodge fest of narcissist atheist nerds have any business teaching anyone about sex? Eeek.
22. Rhianna (24,670). Wow, no. I wonder why Jenna Jameson isn’t in the top 100. Says a lot that no matter how much you whore yourself and no matter how beautiful you still won’t make the top 100 in Wikipedia.
23. United Kingdom (24,300). Same as USA and India: look elsewhere.
24. Abraham Lincoln (23,743). Hmmm, let me guess if there would be an atheist spin on Abraham Lincoln. I wonder why American Civil War and the American Revolution aren’t in the top 100. I know those are standard public school topics. Maybe liberals have marginalized them for fear of being accused of spreading Christian teachings.
25. Heroes (TV series) (23,569). No I won’t donate to Wikipedia.
26. Watchmen (film) (23,544). No Jimmy Silly Wales, I can always go to IMDB.
27. Lady GaGa (23,376). No I won’t give $5 so you can learn extensive information about the idiot narcissist who wears meat on her head and thinks the most important thing in life is looking like a rich crazy. Anyone know what a dandy is?
28. Star Trek (film) (22,990). Atheist Trek.
29. 2009 Swine Flu outbreak (22,968). I really wanna give $5 for atheist propaganda allied with the CDC (Center for Disease Censorship and Propaganda that started off with deadly experiments on humans). Not.
30. Featured content portal (22,829). So Wikipedia home page gets 19,177,830 hits a year, + millions more to their ,”Recommended by atheist narcissist control-freak nerds for the day” page. No five.
31. Megan Fox (22,573). And no one is hotter than MF? Sad. No five for the nerds who obsess on MF on Wikinerdia.
32. Naruto (22,573). Wow, kid and nerdfest. Where’s Pokemon?
33. Australia (22,544). See popular page 38.
34. Canada (22,437). Canada? Wonder if it has anything to do with marijuana.
35. World War I (22,307). Oh I get it: in American public school they have you do a piece on WWI and WW2, so guess where all the kids and teens and college students go for quick facts to reword, and why: cuz Google and Yahoo put it on the top five results (and no doubt those $5 bills are going to pay Google to be on the top ten.)
36. Vagina (22,295). Of course Jimmy is using the world’s money to teach everyone about the female private parts. No five.
37. List of House episodes (21,950). Wow, talk about sad net pollution.
38. Japan (21,797). (Oh I see why now Germany, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, the UK and the US are in the top 100, after I read through the top 100 and had a lil drink of beer): they were the major players in WWI AND WWII and linked to those pages.
39. Martin Luther King Jr (21,786). I wonder if shampedia mentions that MLK JR was an adulterer who preached a social gospel (a false gospel). Obviously this is public school generated traffic and white washed to appease blacks.
40. Miley Cyrus (21,724). Nerds.
41. Robert Pattinson (21,515). Not Pat Robertson? No, Wikipedia doesn’t want you to learn more about a false Christian and why he’s false. Instead it wants to cater and pander to Twlight obsessed emoMoron nerds like themselves. E-morons are not getting my $5 to learn about a pretty boy.
42. Deadpool (comics) (21,264). Shallow silly nerds who think reading narcissistic babble in comic book = learning something useful. Interesting that Superman, Dare Devil, Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Spawn, Hulk and Punisher aren’t in the top 100. I’m sure they’re close by though.
43. Twilight (2008 film) (21,158). Shallow nerds. It says a lot that Wikipedia attracts people who are into shedding blood and using violence to get there way and pretending to have super powers.
44. Windows 7 (21,018). Yawn. No where else in the universe can you learn about Windows 7 except Wikipedia? Try Annoyances.org. No doubt Jimmy Wales is friends with the ultimate nerd and pays to get that page in Google’s top five so that Bill Gates, a closet atheist (who wants the world’s population reduced to only what he considers the perfect special people), is put in a good light. I’d bet the people going to this page are W7-haters and elderly people who rarely use a computer and looking for info on them.
45. House (TV series) (20,882). No five.
46. Terminator Salvation (20,743). Nerds.
47. Kristen Stewart (20,538). Nerds.
48. Internet Movie Database (20,422). What? Dumb.
49. 2012 (20,347). New Age nerds : )
50. X-Men Origins: Wolverine (20,150). Ultra nerds.
51. Penis (20,076). Sad. I’m sure this is a page popular with sociopaths and psychopaths.
52. List of Presidents of the United States (19,884). Public school fodder. A clever way to draw in kids to Wikipedia and to get them to trust Wikipedia as a reliable source of info, including the Big Bang, abiogensis, and evolution pages. Evil.
53. List of sex positions (19,876). Ultimate nerd and new age grannies fodder. This page I bet links to India too, which would cause India to have higher traffic than many other pages and countries.
54. Masturbation (19,730). N.E.R.D.S., and kids.
55. William Shakespeare (19,714). Emo and narcissist fodder. Jesus should at least be here.
56. Farrah Fawcett (19,584). Wow nerdy.
57. Germany (19,514). Not “beer”?
58. Swine flu (19,092). CDC propaganda page.
59. Israel (19,077). See above. (Yeah atheists are really gonna be experts on Israel).
60. Google (19,070). Of course.
61. George W. Bush (18,964). Liberal fodder.
62. Global warming (18,809). LOL.
63. Wikipedia About Page (18,803). WOW. Six million+ people a year go to learn the Jimmy Wales invented Wikipedia fantasy and that Wikipedia is mostly free of bias it’s atheists claim. No five, for wasting time.
64. New York City (18,251). The mecca or narcissist/dandies, liberals, atheists, and the avaricious.
65. Tupac Shakur (18,186). Losers.
66. Taylor Swift (18,101). Of course the Swift fans making sure everything is factual.
67. Henry VIII of England (17,912). Because atheists need to find dirt about the funder of the King James Bible. “Did you know HVIII was a homosexual you fundies!? Therefore the KJV is bad and God doesn’t exist and the KJV shouldn’t be read and Christianity fails.” Atheist logic = roach poop.
68. Jade Goody (17,802). Who? Don’t care. Wait, let me guess, something to do with Twilight?
69. Sexual intercourse (17,716). NERDS.
70. The Notorious B.I.G. (17,572). WOW, SAD.
71. Human penis size (17,403). ULTRA SAD NERDFEST. Of course it’s the kids too.
72. 2009 in film (17,270). Try IMDB instead.
73. Anal sex (17,052). Wow nerds, get lives.
74. Twilight (novel) (17,040). *Shakes head*. What happened to Star Wars and Harry Potter? Are they too intellectual for nerds?
75. Natasha Richardson (17,001). Who? Oh is that Charlie Sheen’s wife? No that’s Denise.
76. China (16,935). Wow never heard of China. Gotta go to Wikipedia to learn… oh: Chinese going to read about themselves. Probably public school fodder too. No doubt anti-communists and conservatives wondering what the atheist liberals have to say about their atheist “one child for Chinese citizens only or we’ll kill your extra kid and sterilize you” brethren.
77. American Idol (16,728). Booooooooring.
78. MySpace (16,240). Super boring.
79. France (16,198). Bleah.
80. Metallica (16,110). Nerds trying to be cool by swinging their heads up and down with long hair and shutting out the world with earphones and pretending to play the drums. Really sad and really anti-social.
81. Relapse (album) (16,099). Whatever. Where’s Bach, Mozart or Vivaldi? Not Chinese or Greek ancient music? Not medieval or renaissance “age of atheist enlightenment” music? … oh, cuz the music wasn’t enlightened by atheists. Fail.
82. List of Family Guy episodes (15,961). Massive conniving atheist nerd fail. Where’s South Park? I guess it would be too embarrassing for atheists to frequent a page about paper cut outs babbling childish nonsense? Pathetic.
83. Bleach (manga) (15,947). But not Hentai? I’m sure in a few years Hentai will pop up in the top 100.
84. Russia (15,674). Same as China: learn elsewhere. Wait, the Russians must be googling, “What does helve Westerners think ehbout Russia, what say them on wooorld’s most poopular ensickcloopedia?”
85. Mickey Rourke (15,616). Sounds familiar.
86. Jonas Brothers (15,561). Gay nerds?
87. Vietnam War (15,306). Public school fodder, college fodder, Vietnamese and American veterans and their family doing fact-checking. no doubt to me.
88. Kim Kardashian (15,213). What? Not Kim Jong Il?
89. Lost (season 5) (15,107). Atheist and liberals are truly lost.
90. Selena Gomez (15,086). Get a life. She’s dead. I wonder how many Mexicans make up the traffic to that page.
91. Wolverine (comics) (15,062). Lol nerds.
92. Family Guy (15,013). This again? Talk about obsessed.
93. Valentine’s Day (14,924). Huh… I wonder why nerds are so interested in this day… oh, never mind. I can just imagine, “We’ll you see my nerd blow up doll girlfriend, this isn’t really a day that needs to be celebrated because it’s really a Catholic thing, and look how much people spend on this day to give silly gifts. See, it’s all about making money, so we can safely ignore this day.”
94. Hotmail (14,880). Holy nerd fest.
95. The Dark Knight (film) (14,782). Ultra nerd fest.
96. America’s Next Top Model (14,752). So sad, nerds have no life.
97. Mexico (14,709). Nerds wishing to escape to the greener grass on the other side, dreaming of seducing an ignorant poor chica. I wonder if there’s such thing as Mexican brides.
98. Batman (14,654). Classic nerd icon.
99. List of Heroes episodes (14,652). *Shakes head.* No five.
100. Pornography (14,650). Of course: the ultimate atheist liberal kids-looking-for-easy-porn nerd food. I wonder if Hentai is somewhere in there.
How are atheists and liberals supposed to be more informed about Christianity and religion then Christians when no where in these top 100 is anything about religion, not even about the worlds biggest religions, not even Catholicism, not even the Bible or most popular Bible verse, “Do to others as you’d have them do to you,” or “mistakes in the Bible” even, and not even EVOLUTION! Not DARWIN, NOT CARL SAGAN, NOT MICHIO KAKU, not the word “atheist” or “Big Bang” or “arguments against religion.” And only two wars (no doubt atheists looking for something to blame theists on too) but not the Crusades which atheists love to use as a sole top example of why not to be religious (talk about simple-minded and not reasoning)? WIKIPEDIA IS AWESOME: because it is useful for showing what is on the mind of non-Christians and anti-Christians, even the rest of the world (which no doubt to me parallels the English world’s fixations and idols). It shows atheists, liberals, anti-Christians and the world in general is NOT scholarly, is not more interested in what matters most in life, but rather, temporary pleasure fixes, what kids and silly females and boys are interested in for the moment. Tis is what the atheists loons, nerds with no life, and liberals attract with Widgetpedia: Shallow morons, narcissists, kids, teens, recluses, fanboys and fangirls, in other words, stupid people, shallow people, ignorant people, those curious about what liberals have to say about pop culture figures and idolaters/man-worshipers. What a whopping massive monster of a fail. But of course, it’s not a fail in that atheists have managed to put a somewhat fun and professional face on the chaotic, warped, morbid mass-murder-filled face of atheism, and the atheists who pretend that atheism = “this life now matters most (meaning their life, not yours)” rather than simply meaning “no belief in God or gods.” But again, a fail: because Wikipedia’s information content would have had to have come mostly from theists, since atheists only make up 4% of the world by some estimates, and there is no way it’s more than 10%, and there’s no evidence that atheists contribute more information than theists. It’s the crazy shattered-mirror reflection of the combined faces of the atheists and liberals in control of Wikipedia.
It’s a satisfying feeling to know Wikipedia’s bandwidth is being drained away on stupidity. Hopefully one day an EMP will disable that monster propaganda machine, or God will take it over.
Top 10 Reasons Not to Donate to Wikipedia (haven’t read it yet)
Jan/13/2011: “Jimmy Wales says Wikipedia too complicated for many.” Thanks Captain Obvious. Now guess why Wikipedia is mostly staffed by obsessive compulsive, social misfits and hatemongers with no lives, aka: “geeks”?
Study Shows the Universe Is Closer to the End Than Expected
by Brian Thomas, M.S.
Every known system degenerates. Metal rusts, food rots, and flowers wither. Even something as large as the universe will eventually run down. How much usable and still-ordered energy remains in the universe?
Australian researchers have generated a new estimate, one that includes the energy-destroying effects of “supermassive black holes.” Their computations indicate that the universe is perhaps 30 times more run down than similar estimates published just last year.
After adding in “the contributions of black holes 100 times larger than those considered in previous budgets,” co-authors Chas Egan and Charles Lineweaver reported in the Astrophysical Journal that the universe is at least an order of magnitude more run down than secular astronomers once thought.1
The largest contributor by far to universal entropy (a measure of usable energy) is generated by supermassive black holes, according to the published study. Evidence of these, as well as the smaller “stellar” black holes, has been found mostly in galactic cores. Black holes rapidly randomize ordered forms of energy and matter, turning them into heat that then dissipates.
Though some of the assumptions used in the Egan and Lineweaver study rely on aspects of Big Bang cosmology, a large portion of the computed entropy was derived from temperature and volume measurements or estimates. A host of other observations has demolished the Big Bang theory,2 but the very fact that the universe is slowing down is both counter to evolutionary assumptions and supportive of biblical creation.
Lineweaver said in an Australian National University press release, “Contrary to common opinion, the maintenance of all the complicated structures we see around us―galaxies, stars, hurricanes and kangaroos―have the net effect of increasing the disorder and entropy of the universe.”3 The longstanding scientific observation of continually decreasing order in all systems contradicts the evolutionary doctrine that order has spontaneously increased.4 But evolution’s simple-to-complex story has been so uncritically accepted that it isn’t surprising that the science of entropy, which calls that story into question, is not as well known.
Since the universe is currently unwinding through natural processes, it stands to reason that at some point it was intentionally “wound up” by something outside of the universe. This corresponds well with the Bible’s assertion that “in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”5
In fact, the culmination of the heavens wearing down was mentioned in the book of Isaiah, to whom God said, “Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.”6
Egan and Lineweaver suggested that future research could use their new numbers to recalculate how much time the universe has left. But failing to consider revelation from the God of creation must lead to confusion over the ultimate questions of origin and destiny. Whereas evolutionary scientists can be sure that the universe is running down—though unsure about when it started or how it will end—God states that “all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll,”7 “and the stars shall fall from heaven,”8 so that He can establish “new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”9 This present universal economy will be supernaturally restructured long before it fizzles out.
1. Egan, C. A., and C. H. Lineweaver. A Larger Estimate of the Entropy of the Universe. Astrophysical Journal. 710 (2): 1825-1834.
2. Gish, D. 1991. The Big Bang Theory Collapses. Acts & Facts. 20 (6).
3. Astronomers: The end is nigher than we expected. Australian National University press release, January 25, 2010.
4. Morris, H. 1985. Does Entropy Contradict Evolution? Acts & Facts. 14 (3).
5. Genesis 1:1.
6. Isaiah 51:6.
7. Isaiah 34:4.
8. Matthew 24:29.
9. 2 Peter 3:13.
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- Coincidence? watched Dude, Where's My Car for the first time, saw Brent Spiner in it, then saw Coast to Coast AM tonight is about Star Trek 1 week ago
- Thanks to Christy of Liquid Image for helping me with a missing cable I needed. 1 week ago
- I'm hungry for friend frogs legs and I've never even had or smelled them before. 1 week ago
- Can someone please order me a hot Philly cheese steak sandwich, serious. I'm poor and hungry. 1 week ago
- @Stubbsy9 Who are you? 1 week ago
- Fellow Christians please pray for a woman I met, about 19, who was allowing herself to be "owned" by a God-hating pipsqueak gang member. 1 week ago
- @Stubbsy9 Come on man, that's not a godly thing to say. 1 week ago
- @PreppyChurchgrl So, how long have you been a survivalist? Where'd you learn your prepping skills? It's wise to prepare for the tribulation. 1 week ago
- @GlobalGrind Well, what if she wasn't a preteen and was some big fat adult, some huge fat white woman, like 69 years old and all wrinkly 1 week ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture. That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 1 week ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture? That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 1 week ago
- Who wants to eat cheese with me? 1 week ago
- @thegracespace That's cheesy. I think they'll actually have to pay in cheetos, but since they'll have none, they'll just always be there man 1 week ago
- @Fertility411 Is your hair really blonde? I should make my hair blonde too, then I'll prob have more followers than you. Hair makes the man. 1 week ago
- How come you have more followers than me? I'm more cool. I wish someone would adopt me, then I could be more popular like you. 1 week ago
- I may start my own ghost busting service. I ain't afraid of no ghost. 1 week ago
- @KnightForRight INSTEAD WHEN IT CAME BACK ON: JOSHUA P WARREN, THE GHOST HUNTER WAS TALKING! BUT WHEN TURNED IT BACK ON LATER IT WAS HOWE! 1 week ago
- @KnightForRight Oh I forgot to mention, my laptop was playing a past Coast to Coast show while Linda Moulton Howe was speaking, BUT: 1 week ago
- @grace_addict You can get them in New Guinea, the pigs there are pretty new. 1 week ago
- PLEASE PRAY THERE'S NO DEMONS IN MY HOUSE AND NEVER WILL BE! 1 week ago
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- Yellowstone: Find Any Crystals or Beautiful Rocks?
- A Letter to Eben Alexander, on his NDE experience
- A Letter to Dr. Jason Braithwaite
- A Red Head, “Your backwards views are older than the dinosaurs”
- Liberal Bullying — YouTube (and CNN) Censor Free Speech and Christians
- Obama, Romney, Pros and Cons, Whose Worse?
- A Prediction – What May Happen After WW3
- Denise Siegal – Fraud Psychic
- A Stupid Business: Why Not To Invest In Microsoft
- Why the Feds (Homeland Security) Bought Massive Amounts of Ammo
- God: There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you
- Wow: Many amazing experiences in the past 3 days
- Why Buddhism Is A Logical Fallacy and Has The Dalai Lama Changed Since He Was Ostracized by the Chinese Government?
- Iran, and the Art of War: My World War III Economic Attack Theory
- A Test: 66 Questions for Philosophers, Mathematicians, Agnostics, Atheists and Evolutionists
- Just Got Back From A Rock and Scorpion Hunt
- A Very Strange Experience This Morning
- My Recent Mineral and Rock Finds
- Atheist Liberals Are a Cult
- A ”Calvinist” Message to Arminians׃ ”Eternal” means ”ETERNAL”
- John Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed
- Arguments Against A Judgment Day
- Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
- Appeal to Authority, Job Position and Field of Study Fallacies
- 16 Reasons America Is Falling Apart
- Why America’s Legal System Is Corrupt, and How to Fix It (Improve It)
- All day in the horrible desert yesterday…
- Dumbness from the Netherlands: A Dumb Narcissist Atheist’s Babble Against My Journal
- Amazon and China Poison Millions With Lead Tainted Products
- Wanna See Incredibly Golden-Sparkle Rocks?
- Scorpions and Tarantulas, Step Aside…
- Infantile Moron Neighbors
- A Scorpion On My Armrest and Tarantula in a Container
- The Alien Reptilian On My Laptop
- Fractal Mind Music
- The Great German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Boycott (Boycott Smith’s!)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 470,945 hits