21 Signs of Narcissism Disorder – The Concise Version
1) Bitter, angry, conniving, but often hiding this hatred. They tend to have childish tantrums, fits of rage, especially, as with anyone else, if they aren’t getting their way. It could be said that narcissists are bipolar due to their bad temper. In other words they have a much greater tendency to get angry and much quicker than the average person. They are easily angered, have a bad temper.
2) Cold speech and behavior, lack of any compassion or nearly undetectable. A narcissist is extremely callous, and due to their lack of normal empathy and inability to experience it, even when seeing clear extreme suffering in front of themselves – aren’t able to sense how inappropriate their lack of compassion is. They are also likely not to care that they lack normal compassion when told, even when sharply rebuked for it due to their inability to feel normal compassion. In other words, since they are blind that they are missing anything, they fail to understand why the anger against them exists at all over their lack of compassion. It’s as if someone is telling them to feel something that doesn’t exist, or telling them they should see a color that their eyes can’t see. They may believe they are being told the truth, but in their arrogance will conclude or delude themselves into believing their lack of compassion is not significant and that the those angry about it are angry over nothing. In
their assumption-prone mind, they are likely to assume to that their lack of compassion is not significant or assume they are normal and others feel too much and conclude that those who feel such great compassion are weak or crazy.
3) Absurdly arrogant behavior and speech, having an absurdly and “insanely” high view of themselves, usually the opposite of what they are and where they are in life
4) Very self-centered. When they try to appear to have normal compassion, something they can’t relate to, they, not often, will most likely ask, “How are you doing” or bringing up something you mentioned that they perceived was important to you, like something you will trying to resolve, but then quickly moving of the topic of you, unless they’ve decided to have fun insulting you.
5) Obsessively seeks attention and praise, even for doing wrong, or knowingly harming you or others unjustly. They want to be worshiped, even if denying it.
6) Extremely hypocritical
7) Lies or exaggerates for various reasons, including to insult and harass others
8) They tend to rant and ramble and for long periods of time, even if they think they are annoying you they will do this.
9) They are more likely to steal or allow theft/damage to the property of others to happen than the average person (because they think little of others and believe themselves to be the most deserving of anything with value).
10) Shows dislike or hatred of authority
11) Hatred of criticism and correction, though it is not always obvious
12) Absurdly paranoid beliefs and responses including irrational suspicions of people who are trustworthy in their behavior in general. Even if a person in general trustworthy and has shown this to a narcissist, the narcissist will always play up any past faults and remember them if they saw any, or even invent them and possibly delude themselves into thinking they actually saw something immoral done by a moral person
14) Exhausting complaining. They are more likely to complain rather than to express thanks and to complain about the same things endlessly, especially during an argument.
15) Childishly impatient
16) Blame-shifting. Even if you can convince a narcissist they’ve done wrong, they will almost always blame someone or something else for the wrong they did, for example, if they hit you, they will think, “Because you provoked me,” or “Because I was under a huge amount of stress” and only be willing to take a tiny amount of responsibility no matter what. In a way though, this is true, because the narcissist is actually suffering from post traumatic stress disorder due to the traumatic emotional and mental suffering they experienced as a child, and any additional ones after wards just make it worse and harder for them to live with. They may even blame God for any acts that others criticize them for, like theft. They may say, “God controls my destiny, it couldn’t be helped”, or “That person probably deserved it, it was divine wrath that God allowed me to do this to that person.”
17) Philosophical, religious, political beliefs: Narcissists tend to be atheistic even if claiming to believe in God or some god. They tend to believe “God” is whatever they imagine, especially themselves. Confusingly, they may say God is on their side, especially when in some argument trying to justify themselves against someone condemning their self-centered behavior, yet secretly may believe the true God is their enemy, unfair, even jealous of themselves (especially when God puts them in such an argument) yet for praise and help from other theists may say the opposite of what they feel or personally believe, that is, “God is good, he doesn’t hate me or anyone else, he loves and forgives everyone, even Hitler.”
18) Narcissists are illogical, lacking common sense or rather tend greatly to reject both. Though a narcissist can have great understanding and insight and have some common sense, it is twisted by their paranoia, naivety, self-centered view of the world, malice, malcontent and thanklessness.
19) Absurd and chaotic paranoia, irrational fears
20) Random gullibility
]Narcissists may seem to lack the ability to read the emotional state of others correctly, for example not understand that certain mannerisms they engage in are very disgusting to others at times, but actually, or more likely, it is that they simply don’t care if they are disgusting anyone or that what they are doing is something beneficial and that whoever is disgusted should be enjoy the disgusting act. A wiser narcissist will realize the importance of how others perceive them to be and so will more likely do disgusting acts in front of a person whom they believe “doesn’t matter”, in other words is of little importance, some obscure person, otherwise they may commit such acts to annoy someone out of revenge or as a cheap way to spread their name even at the cost of degrading their image. To keep this article serious, I won’t mention any examples of such gross or offensive acts, it’s common knowledge what they would be and I don’t think it is necessary to list them all.
Another sign that could be said to indicate narcissism would be negligence (due to their hatred and low regard for others and self-centeredness.
Narcissists act the way they do out of a delusion that they are superior and good and that all others are inferior and evil compared to themselves. They however are the inferior and immoral ones, and their understanding of what makes a person superior and moral is always very flawed.
Some narcissists are evil masterminds, as in they will deliberately learn immoral ways to take advantage of others or “win” or deflect an argument against themselves, condemnation of themselves. Some may pick up on these methods while going to worldly therapy meetings or church meetings, for example learning how wrong arguments are made, for example the use of “red herrings”, subject-switching, “flame-baiting”, putting words in the mouth of others and other various wrong ways of arguing. Some will try to murder others or physically harm them if displeased with them. Though having a decent amount of intelligence, some who try to murder, due to their delusion that others around them are usually gullible and stupid, will then not bother to do much to hide their act of murder or attempt to. It may also be that fail to “cover their tracks” because they find it too annoying and inconvenient to bother with and too lowly task. Such thinking may seem unbelievable since the consequences to a decent-minded person are not worth the risk, that is, to murder or even try, let alone try and physically harm someone, but that is in fact how mentally distorted a narcissist is.
Psychopath Personality Disorder:
A psychopath has no conscience at all unlike a narcissist, and so will act at times in grossly immoral ways (read the ten commandments, and if observed long and carefully enough, you’ll see that the psychopath breaks them all). If the psychopath didn’t acquire a normal amount of patience as a child, their immorality will be very obvious. A psychopath with a good amount of patience and intelligence will, like a narcissist with one, try and mask their abnormal thinking and feelings or lack of them so that they won’t lose what every other human being holds precious, that being their freedom. However, because a psychopath has no moral sense, they will act in rigid ways at times, trying to appear to be normal entirely by thinking about how to act, rather than also with their heart, like a normal person. Due to not caring about the emotional well being of others and having to rely entirely on their mind to act moral and blend in with moral people, the narcissist will often slip up. It may come out as coldly starring at you, even as they stand right next to their “normal” coworkers or acting oblivious to humiliating you. Because psychopaths have zero concern about the feelings of others, they won’t master how to blend in perfectly or manipulate others, and so will always slip up, but it’s also due to them simply not caring about the feelings of others. In other words, because they are devoid of caring for how others feel, the cannot even achieve a perfect deceptiveness, not even if they were tireless and had perfect logic, as perfect logic cannot make up for “having a heart” or a conscience.
Psychopaths only care in that they would have you feel good if it would allow them to continue to live free and help them get the money, other material things they want or sexual gratification, in other words it’s all self-centered concern.
Psychopaths and narcissists are paranoid, or rather become paranoid when they inevitably realize that their bad behavior and speech endangers their freedom and lives. This does not mean that they are more likely to end up in jail or be the ones who end up being hurt, because they are much more likely to lie and scheme to make themselves look innocent and so that they can have an advantage over others. They may try to gain the advantage by becoming a police officer or head of a business over others or cheat to become wealthier than others or steal to gain superior weapons or defenses, or try to jail the innocent, whom they think pose a threat to them because the innocent get the moral in trouble. But, they will readily also try to get in cheap points by attacking the most hated of criminals or wrongfully accused, and simply go with the accusation in order to make themselves look just to the gullible and simple who think that they are better than those being accused and arrested and safe from false accusations and wrongful arrest. Out of fear, they may also try to change the playing field to their advantage by making teaching lies about right from wrong, and try to make everyone like them so that there will be no more moral people left to frustrate and attack them, but also to delight in corrupting the moral or killing them off. They think that that will make their lives easier by getting rid of such an enemy. However, they know that everyone is a danger to them being that they think everyone is competing to keep their freedom, and so may still try to continue spreading what they’ve been told are bad teachings, and which naturally go with their corrupt personality, because they know that the simple and gullible will go along with it and love them for it and that that love will help keep their freedom. An example would be this statement by Angelina Jolie:
I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.
Angelina may have simply said this however because being a very popular and very rich person in a very corrupt world, that she was free to say how she felt without retaliation or (verbal) correction of any kind. However, it is a fact that an evil person will try and convince you to believe in wrong things in order to take advantage of you. It’s common in life for anyone to lie to you to try and get what you own, to get you to help them or to have sex with them. You don’t have to be a narcissist or psychopath to lie.
Narcissists and psychopaths, even the lightest kind, even the helpful kind, should be imprisoned. Not necessarily in a small cell where they are a drain rather than a benefit, but should be separated from those who don’t have permanent mental disorders to prevent them from spreading their mental illness or provoking others to act as they do even for a moment. If this is not done, the severe problems the world has been suffering will only get worse, as such people rise to positions of authority often and much more quickly due to their cheating, bullying, harming and murdering. And they employ others like themselves, whether on purpose or accidentally due to their misprioritizing and harmful cravings. And because they cause others to end up with the same mental illnesses, as if they were carriers of a virus that with enough time kills all of its carriers when there are no more healthy people left to infect, and because there are no more healthy people to prevent all the carriers from killing themselves or each other off. One day, a narcissist or psychopath may obtain so much power, that before they think they will die, will, for fun or revenge launch nuclear missiles at all the major population areas of the world and the oceans, to pollute them and kill off everything but a few viruses and bacteria.
In short, these people are evil due to their lack of conscience and lack of love for others. They are like demons, some which are minor bullies, others which are violent and will attempt to possess and destroy you. There is no getting them love your much, unless you worship them, but even that won’t get them to treat you well, not even close, and won’t get them to want you to be anything close to being as happy as them or happier (which they would never want). Nor will they ever want you to be happy for the moral reasons, but, with the exception of a narcissist, want entirely the opposite.
Treat a narcissist and psychopath like you would violently haunted house: avoid them as much as possible unless to rescue others from them.