16 Main Signs of Narcissism Disorder
Narcissism Personality Disorder (the 16 main signs):
1) Bitter and angry, but often hiding this anger behind a calm and or happy words and behavior. They act that way to be conniving (as in to hurt your feelings by being happy or indifferent to the suffering of others) but also because that is their personality. In other words, it is their natural state, but they will rub this behavior in your face so to speak if wanting to hurt you. So, their words and behavior will be insulting. They will be very critical of you if you disagree with them more than once, or on some issue they think is very important, and may say absurd things in their childish anger over that like, “What you are doing isn’t working”, “You’re stupid,” “You seem to have emotional issues”, “You know you may need medication”, “You think you know everything do you?”, “You’re being unreasonable,” “I tried to give you advice but you don’t like to listen apparently,”You’re just being difficult”, “You’re still growing, you’ll eventually grow up”. And if this disagreement concerns your life, for example your attempts or wish to achieve something in life, like finding gold in the desert, and they decide to see this as foolish, may say (without any logical reason for doing so), “You’re way isn’t working,”. Again, such comments may come from them if you’ve disagreed with them about something or if they feel you’ve insulted them for reason.” You may ask them, “Who said may way isn’t working and why?” And the narcissist’s likely reply will be, “I say, look, you’re poor, do you have the gold now? You have all these great ideas but no success.” Such behavior and speech indicates that a narcissist is an unreasonable and insane person with extreme arrogance and hate for everyone else.
2) Cold speech and behavior, which includes stinginess and a lack of asking for forgiveness or saying they are sad when they do something hurtful to someone else. They can also show this lack of empathy or love for others by entirely or almost entirely dwelling on the bad things that have happened to them or by turning anything bad that happens to others as primarily something that is a direct threat to them. They may show a little or express a little concern for the suffering of others, even donating money to help others, even large amounts of money, but if genuine concern it will weigh little. The concern they show will most likely be hypocritical and merely to get attention for themselves or to stave off some greater problem they think may affect them by their not helping. And because a narcissist lacks common sense, they may not even help when they see clear and impending disaster coming
3) A much greater tendency to get angry and much quicker than the average person. They are mentally unstable. In other words, they have a bad temper.
4) Absurdly arrogant behavior (haughty): as in arrogant body language and tone of voice, which they do not only because they believe they are a superior person, but want others to think so. They hate to associate with those who are usually considered lowly unless it is to insult them, this is because they believe they deserve to be around the high and enjoy being cruel (they are bitter and use cruelty to try to quench it).
5) Absurdly arrogant speech: as in they will talk like a know-it-all, serene wise man, king, or a young big shot. Depending on the character the narcissist is trying to imitate or thinks he is, the signs will be different. But some specific signs of may be the rolling of the eyes, hyper active (to make it look like they are very busy or to take the attention off others). A simple example would be by deliberately showing off. It’s also a part of narcissists’ belief that they are very important and should be noticed, and so they may walk quickly ahead of everyone else, to be seen or noticed for walking quickly. Other signs of arrogance, fakish humility, to try and get others to be amazed at their humility, acting calm in a fakish way, to try and get others to admire them for being calm, casual and cool. Other signs or arrogance: a tone of voice that sounds like a wise man giving a lecture or one which conveys that you don’t know what you’re talking about, stupid, or said something stupid or are ignorant no matter what (and a narc. is more likely to talk to you that way if you say something he disagrees with, especially if he feels bad because of something you did or said, especially he feels insulted by you). Some of the words they may use are cliche one or made cliche due to the narcissists over use of them, like “dovetailed,” “quite,” and “do say”, or other words they may associate with the wise and powerful (which includes bullies and tyrants). These may also includes those who are open believers in some set of beliefs which is used to control or belittle or oppress others, like Skepticism, Darwnian evolution theory, which usually goes with Big Bang Theory (which are main components of the Mainstream Science Cult), some form of communism, Catholicism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnessism, Hinduism, Islam and other oppressive cults. Narcissists will be prone to imitating such people even if they hate them.
This arrogant behavior is also self-centered behavior, as in acting and talking in such a way that say or imply that they matter most.
6) Often seeks attention, because they crave it. They can also use it as a form of bullying or harassment (including stalking) if they see it hurts whoever they are trying to get attention from
7) Lies or exaggerates, and that too can become a form of harassing or insulting others if they see it does.
8) They are more likely to steal or allow theft/damage to the property of others to happen than the average person (because they think little of others and believe themselves to be the most deserving of anything with value). When I say, “allow theft” I mean as in allow another person’s property to be stolen by negligence, like allowing an untrustworthy theft-prone roommate to live with them and allowing something of yours to be easily stolen by that roommate.
9) Shows dislike or hatred of authority: authorities remind them of whoever caused them to feel severe emotional pain over themselves when they were younger, the usual would be making fun of their appearance, race, level of intelligence, for being a plain or average person or even for being a rich person. They also hate authority because they don’t like the thought of anyone being superior to them
10) Hatred of criticism and correction
11) Absurdly paranoid beliefs and responses including irrational suspicions of people who are trustworthy in their behavior in general. Even if a person in general trustworthy and has shown this to a narcissist, the narcissist will always play up any past faults and remember them if they saw any, or even invent them and possibly delude themselves into thinking they actually saw something immoral done by a moral person
13) Exhausting complaining. They are more likely to complain rather than to express thanks and to complain about the same things endlessly, especially during an argument.
14) Childishly impatient
15) Childish tantrums/fits of rage
16) Blame-shifting. Even if you can convince a narcissist they’ve done wrong, they will almost always blame someone or something else for the wrong they did, for example, if they hit you, they will think, “Because you provoked me,” or “Because I was under a huge amount of stress” and only be willing to take a tiny amount of responsibility no matter what. In a way though, this is true, because the narcissist is actually suffering from post traumatic stress disorder due to the traumatic emotional and mental suffering they experienced as a child, and any additional ones after wards just make it worse and harder for them to live with.
Another sign could be said to be that a narcissist is a negligent person, not doing what he or she should to prevent something bad from happening or to help others to grow or live in a peaceful way. An example would be feeding their pet or child healthy food on time, but rather going for cheap food and sporadically feeding their child or allowing them to eat whatever, or giving them bad advice as to what they should eat without making sure that advice is good advice.
The narcissist acts the way he does due to the belief that he is good and superior, but also as a defense mechanism to feeling hurt and to get back at those who hurt him. Narcissists are stuck forever trying to satisfy their desire for revenge against those who hurt them and will take their anger out on others to try and satisfy it. But mostly it won’t be, because in childhood a narcissist or someone on their way to becoming one doesn’t get the revenge they want to satisfy their anger, instead it festers and becomes constant in them, only lessening when their minds are taken off the incidents that offended them on something unrelated, like trading stocks and not suffering any losses, but making profits. However that can cause a narcissist to desire more attention, because he will wish to boast about his new successes, and if he can’t the attention or praise he wants for it, will act angry about it.
Psychopath Personality Disorder:
A psychopath has no conscience at all unlike a narcissist, and so will act at times in grossly immoral ways (read the ten commandments, and if observed long and carefully enough, you’ll see that the psychopath breaks them all). If the psychopath didn’t acquire a normal amount of patience as a child, their immorality will be very obvious. A psychopath with a good amount of patience and intelligence will, like a narcissist with one, try and mask their abnormal thinking and feelings or lack of them so that they won’t lose what every other human being holds precious, that being their freedom. However, because a psychopath has no moral sense, they will act in rigid ways at times, trying to appear to be normal entirely by thinking about how to act, rather than also with their heart, like a normal person. Due to not caring about the emotional well being of others and having to rely entirely on their mind to act moral and blend in with moral people, the narcissist will often slip up. It may come out as coldly starring at you, even as they stand right next to their “normal” coworkers or acting oblivious to humiliating you. Because psychopaths have zero concern about the feelings of others, they won’t master how to blend in perfectly or manipulate others, and so will always slip up, but it’s also due to them simply not caring about the feelings of others. In other words, because they are devoid of caring for how others feel, the cannot even achieve a perfect deceptiveness, not even if they were tireless and had perfect logic, as perfect logic cannot make up for “having a heart” or a conscience.
Psychopaths only care in that they would have you feel good if it would allow them to continue to live free and help them get the money, other material things they want or sexual gratification, in other words it’s all self-centered concern.
Psychopaths and narcissists are paranoid, or rather become paranoid when they inevitably realize that their bad behavior and speech endangers their freedom and lives. This does not mean that they are more likely to end up in jail or be the ones who end up being hurt, because they are much more likely to lie and scheme to make themselves look innocent and so that they can have an advantage over others. They may try to gain the advantage by becoming a police officer or head of a business over others or cheat to become wealthier than others or steal to gain superior weapons or defenses, or try to jail the innocent, whom they think pose a threat to them because the innocent get the moral in trouble. But, they will readily also try to get in cheap points by attacking the most hated of criminals or wrongfully accused, and simply go with the accusation in order to make themselves look just to the gullible and simple who think that they are better than those being accused and arrested and safe from false accusations and wrongful arrest. Out of fear, they may also try to change the playing field to their advantage by making teaching lies about right from wrong, and try to make everyone like them so that there will be no more moral people left to frustrate and attack them, but also to delight in corrupting the moral or killing them off. They think that that will make their lives easier by getting rid of such an enemy. However, they know that everyone is a danger to them being that they think everyone is competing to keep their freedom, and so may still try to continue spreading what they’ve been told are bad teachings, and which naturally go with their corrupt personality, because they know that the simple and gullible will go along with it and love them for it and that that love will help keep their freedom. An example would be this statement by Angelina Jolie:
I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.
Angelina may have simply said this however because being a very popular and very rich person in a very corrupt world, that she was free to say how she felt without retaliation or (verbal) correction of any kind. However, it is a fact that an evil person will try and convince you to believe in wrong things in order to take advantage of you. It’s common in life for anyone to lie to you to try and get what you own, to get you to help them or to have sex with them. You don’t have to be a narcissist or psychopath to lie.
Narcissists and psychopaths, even the lightest kind, even the helpful kind, should be imprisoned. Not necessarily in a small cell where they are a drain rather than a benefit, but should be separated from those who don’t have permanent mental disorders to prevent them from spreading their mental illness or provoking others to act as they do even for a moment. If this is not done, the severe problems the world has been suffering will only get worse, as such people rise to positions of authority often and much more quickly due to their cheating, bullying, harming and murdering. And they employ others like themselves, whether on purpose or accidentally due to their misprioritizing and harmful cravings. And because they cause others to end up with the same mental illnesses, as if they were carriers of a virus that with enough time kills all of its carriers when there are no more healthy people left to infect, and because there are no more healthy people to prevent all the carriers from killing themselves or each other off. One day, a narcissist or psychopath may obtain so much power, that before they think they will die, will, for fun or revenge launch nuclear missiles at all the major population areas of the world and the oceans, to pollute them and kill off everything but a few viruses and bacteria.
In short, these people are evil due to their lack of conscience and lack of love for others. They are like demons, some which are minor bullies, others which are violent and will attempt to possess and destroy you. There is no getting them love your much, unless you worship them, but even that won’t get them to treat you well, not even close, and won’t get them to want you to be anything close to being as happy as them or happier (which they would never want). Nor will they ever want you to be happy for the moral reasons, but, with the exception of a narcissist, want entirely the opposite.
Treat a narcissist and psychopath like you would violently haunted house: avoid them as much as possible unless to rescue others from them.