I realized long ago, that in order for the anti-Christ to successfully in large part deceive and conquer the world, that the world would have to be crushed down, not utterly crushed, but that extremely devastating events would have to occur in order for there to be such a distraction that the world would forget about the antichrist coming about any time soon and as a result, that they would instead be desperately looking for a savior or saviors. What would have to specifically happen is:
1. a lack of access to Bibles and Biblical literature, especially about the last days and antichrist, and or a great destruction of those things and great curtailment of the publishing of such things. Alternatively, it could be that the next generation will be extremely distracted with what is coming. Despite the huge amount of information out, the world is still ignorant to a large degree, or often forgetful about basic things taught by the Bible, and in life, and that’s because of the flood of lies and corrupt leaders and their enforcers (police) everywhere causing problems for everyone, even those who support them.
2. a length of time long enough for a generation to be born that has a distorted view of the antichrist and/or knows little about such a character, thinking it to be a myth, a character kind of like a Santa Clause in believability. This would have to occur because it’s unlikely without an extreme hardening of hearts occurred all over the world towards God, a deep hatred directly toward him, which I think is unlikely personally, for people to take the “mark of the beast” aka 666 knowing it was prophesied and that those who took it would be condemned to “torment” without rest forever. In my opinion such a generation will be born soon, because it seems to me, that the church in general (not as in the true Christians, but the false ones too, who greatly outnumber them) that exists now, is in a position in which God’s wrath is at a bursting point, because they have easy access to the truth (about what the true religion is and right from wrong), it’s nearly unavoidable, they encounter it all the time and yet most Christians choose to continue living a life that is loveless towards God and only pays lip service if even that to Him or their false version of Him (mainly a God that either ignores or forgives their sins and only sees the good in them because they are decent or because God forgives at least them, no matter what or whatever reason they imagine, or because they believe they can, have or will earn their salvation, at least partly). According to the Bible, God’s wrath only because more extreme towards those who try to earn their salvation. So, think, if that is the case, how at this point with the Internet everywhere, making it utterly convenient to learn that, let alone just to pick up a Bible somewhere, or go to church to read one, and read the many verses that imply or plainly state that salvation is not a thing that can be earned? Is God just going to relax at such a church for a long time? Does the Bible prophecy that there is going to be a “revival” or “great awakening” among the Gentile Christians and non-Christians in which they suddenly realize, “Oh, salvation is a gift…” etc? There is no more time for waiting that I can see, not a long time. The only thing I see God holding back for before allowing the Gentiles to revert to the way they were before the time of Christ is because of various “tribes” and nations, perhaps like India, China and some parts of Africa that have not had a good chance to hear the gospel explained to them yet. But with an ever growing economy and Christians spreading more and more, inevitably the world will be fully exposed to the gospel/salvation message. There have already been many generations of true Christians, millions saved, so as I see it, God isn’t going to keep waiting for a long time. The world, Gentile world, has already well had its chance to be saved. The time is coming now for Israel to be saved. That is what I see.
I believe that what may send the world into a real “dark age”, one in which there isn’t even a pleasant Catholic church nearby to allow you some access to a Bible or writings about it, is what the Bible predicts:
1. “pestilences” (which can include disease and animal or insect infestations, like rats, mice, mosquitoes, fleas, roaches, lice, ticks, viruses, and perhaps even some sort of mold plague from damp weather and storms)
2. great earthquakes or many medium ones causing random-like devastation in places, perhaps even volcanic explosions (there is a “super volcano” in Yellow Stone that has been rising according to some geologists)
3. solar flares and/or EMP attacks causing great disruption to much of the world’s electronics, but not all. At first I thought most electronics would be ruined, but now I think instead that there will just harm in specific locations, because the Bible, it seems to me, implies that there won’t be such a crippling. That’s because it talks about the continuing prosperity of Saudi Arabia (via what it says in code about Mecca), that though things will be very bad, there will still be the usual trading going on, even if greatly diminished. Also the Bible seems to teach that there will still be speedy deliveries of information, like knowledge of an impending attack from distant countries before it happens, I don’t think it means that people will go about by horses or other slow means to deliver info from very far away, though it’s very possible. One more clue that despite great troubles that the main infrastructure of the world will be intact, is perhaps these two prophecies:
“there will come in the last days scoffers walking according to their own lusts and saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.’ For this is hidden from them by their willing it” – 2 Peter 3:3-5
“as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark. And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.” – Matthew 24:38-39
4. “the church apostasy aka the falling away” (this is when the Gentile churches, the false ones go into chaos, backstabbing each other, deny Christ as their savior or perhaps some even denying him as being a savior) caused by the great turmoil suddenly surging upon them/the world as I mentioned here
5. There is also a prophecy of fearful signs in the sky occurring. Solar flares could be included in this now that we can see them, but that is far out in space, not in the sky. It is arguable that at least some of the “fearful” signs in the sky that Jesus predicted are UFOs appearing, especially when they stay in place or a certain area, especially when they stay around for a long time. And it is not arguable at this point in my opinion, that UFOs are simply pretty or interesting things to see anymore. I believe this because of the growing amount of cattle and other animal “mutilations” associated with UFOs, and as I think may be becoming well known, human mutilations. There have been some in the UK, and at least one in Brazil. And two people died on a Brazilian island many years ago from what could be called an attack by UFOs. Now whether it was an accident that that happened to the islanders in Brazil doesn’t matter, the point is, at least on some of those UFOs, are psychopathic or reckless aliens, or perhaps ones who become demon possessed or emotionally affected by the dark angels as a result of coming to our world. I can say for myself, though I would still chance going to a UFO hotspot to see if I could learn anything valuable, I would always be wondering if they would do something horrible to me, or cause me to be greatly inconvenienced by doing some horrible surgery on me or exposing me to some awful chemical with horrible long lasting effects.
In a way, though not seemingly mentioned by the Bible, extreme disasters like that one at Fukushima and the Nigerian oil spill disasters, that threaten a massive amount of life on this planet are a sign of the last of the last days of this “age” (the before Christ’s 1000 year reign). Clearly God will act before everything is killed off by radiation, or their lives shortened so much as to get in the way of other prophecies being fulfilled, unless God intends for a while for a very hazardous, toxic Mad Max like world to come about. Now that would truly be horrible and perilous world to live in. It seems to be coming true though. Is anyone going to be able to suck up all the oil spills coming from Nigeria, or recover the leaked radiation from Fukushima? What about the smog in China’s major cities going out of control? What about the large mercury being spread all over the world from coal plants that don’t have mercury filters? Will God let that continue for much longer? I don’t think so.
The Babel Effect:
Also, consider Babel: God broke up the world there in order to prevent them from advancing so rapidly that they would think themselves gods and become so advanced that the gospel would be too silly a thing to them to ever consider, or perhaps become so advanced as perhaps these alien visitors are, that Jesus never would have been sacrificed, but just destroyed by some advanced weapon of some sort. How would Jesus have been able to disappear into a crowd if by some advanced technology he would easily be followed? Though the world has gotten past that situation, I mean in which Jesus sacrificed himself, I think there is another problem in which if we become so advanced again, that the antichrist, the evil savior, the false savior, would not be needed, would be ignored, or easily killed. Are we getting to a point where we can become like gods again? I think so from my constant research and eye on our technological advancements. Though the governments of the world have done well in suppressing technologies that could set us free from their stupidity and increasing lawlessness (and lawlessness is another sign that is coming and has come true), thanks to God allowing the Internet to spread everywhere and the information on it to become vast and very useful, I see there coming soon a time when cheap technologies will allow the world to free itself from the restraints of a few large greedy companies:
Energy: electricity suppliers (aka power companies) and gas companies: they rule us among some others. IO we were allowed ready mining (including coal) and oil drilling in America, meaning without the unjust hindrances imposed by the liberals, that too may cause a shift in the balance of power to the individuals over a few large, greedy and monopolistic companies. Solar power would also help free us. To have low cost energy from the sun from greatly improved and cheap solar cells, which I have read about) would help. What would also help free us are Thorium fusion reactors and the ultimate, or seemingly ultimate: Deuterium and/or Helium-3 reactor. These fuels are plentiful, but getting to them is that hard part, at least for the public.
Power transfer: if cheap room temperature superconducting technology was invented, that would help.
Memory and Convenient Communication: if cheap and durable devices that could store vast amounts of information, much greater than 64 gigabytes, so that a virtual Internet can be carried around by millions of people and personal Internets, so that Internet companies will no longer have monopolies either. Further, if our brain’s memories were easily seen and if our memory could be greatly enhanced, our very brains could be a virtual Internet.
Travel: Airport companies rules us. If antigravity technology came about, cheap and easy to make, or cheap skycars like Paul Moller’s or gyrocopters, that would help free us.
Water: If the cost of water rights being greatly lowered, perhaps by Obama or someone like him, that would greatly help.
Meat: if hunting equipment became low cost (greatly reducing reliance on mass food producing companies). What would also tip the balance in favor of us becoming “gods”, whether right or wrong, is if meat also became very cheap. This could be done if meat could be grown and/or if cats and dogs, like rabbits, were allowed to be used as food. Not that I think they should be, (only as a last resort with no option would I approve for now), but if that were done, the cost of meat would perhaps come greatly down, as cats and dogs are very common and there are so many, that they are often “put to sleep” in America for lack of anyone wanting to or being able to afford caring for them.
Housing: With instant very long lasting concrete housing, and if the national park lands were freed up for personal use, it could happen. We are at a point, in my opinion, where such things are near, especially if Obama allowed China to take over America in exchange for becoming America’s life time dictator (under China’s authority). China, as far as I know, is not concerned with the preservation of national parks, but wealth and control. If they obtain America, they may turn our parks into real estate to generate more income and alleviate the extreme poverty coming upon Americans. Easy space travel would also make real estate cheap perhaps, in that one could make and establish land claims on other planets, like Mars.
Money, Banks: If gold became plentiful (and with space travel using antigravity technology it may) and Bitcoin usage became widespread and common (doing away with currency rivalry and the time and money spent dealing with currency exchange rates), that too might propel us into a kind of godhood. Banks would no longer be one of our rulers.
Language: As in Babel, if language barriers were no longer barriers, or easy to overcome (and they could be with technology that could vastly improve our brain’s abilities, memory included), we could become more like gods.
If all these things were done, when these technologies converged, there would seemingly be no more monopolies over our lives by greedy tyrants. Perhaps we would all become greedy tyrants, regardless, without God as a king to guide us if such technology was common and easily obtained, I think it would get in the way of God’s prophecies. Therefore, I believe that when these things come closer and closer to reality, that great devastations will be near.
1) Jax-Ur said that all the future Kryptonians were stored in Superman’s cells, if that were so then the blood that came out of Superman’s mouth when he first entered Zod’s prison ship and when Jax-Ur took a blood sample. The DNA in superman would have been sufficient since it would have been the logical way to continually reproduce the DNA of the others into Superman’s cells, and even if it were simply the cells themselves being counted on to never expire and contain those extra DNA codes till extracted, there still would have been a massive amount of originals in the blood that came out of Superman, sufficient to repopulate Earth with Kryptonians. Further, Jax-Ur didn’t say that he had any of the cells, which would be strange not to mention, since birth pods were apparently already able to begin gestating Kyrptonians.
2) It is not plausible that Dr. Emil Hamilton would know that Earth was being terraformed in the small amount of time that he saw the terraforming action in place being that he didn’t know Kryptonian physiology or what Krypton was like. Though he could have been making a dramatic guess, a plausible assumption, as a scientist he should have known it could have also been a scare tactic in action, a slow-working weapon, a temporary obfuscation device (to block out the sun and make life on Earth much more difficult), an energy generating device, a mining device, base-making device, or even some sort of device to open a portal to another place. There were too many options to simply name one so quickly and to be so assured.
3) It was claimed a scout ship was sent to Earth 18,000 to 2,000 years ago, however carbon dating has only shown reliability to dating things up to 5000 years old, and radiometric dating has shown no reliability (The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, The Department of Computer Science, David Plaisted, one of many scientific critiques of radiometric dating) and archeological finds don’t substantiate Earth existed before 6,500 years, and almost all creation traditions substantiate a recent creation for Earth. Though it could be excused as merely the belief of the non-Bible literalists among the Earthlings, Faora-Ul’s comment about having evolved to become amoral and therefore superior suggests the writer of the show may have believed it to be fact as even the aliens believed this myth. There is also what could be taken as a symbolic hint that the writer of the script had in mind Darwinian evolution, in the use of a small, incomplete, aged-looking humanoid shaped skull, which contained all the genetic information of the Kryptonians to be birthed in the future. The incompleteness of the skull could be meant to suggest it is very old and was a fossil that didn’t survive fully intact like many skulls evolutionists find and attempt to use to prove evolution (but always fail in doing so since there is no obvious reason to believe one species type evolved from another (fossil columns showing gradual evolution are an atheist/evolutionist myth).
4) It’s improbable that Faora-Ul would have learned to use her powers as fast as she did without experimentation, especially if she was suffering the same shock as Superman and Zod.
5) Faora-Ul told Superman that she and her friends were further evolved than him, if she meant as in evolved in the way Darwin described evolution, it would have been wrong being that the Kryptonians would have ceased evolving (not that Darwinian evolution is proven theory in reality) since the time they used manual creation of themselves with control over their genetics so specifically they had created people among themselves for certain job types.
6) Faora-Ul told Superman that she and her friends were further evolved than Superman because they were amoral (having no morals, like obeying “Do not bear false testimony”), however the expression “evolved” in the context she used it is an atheist expression (and used by theistic liberals to be able to have access to the money that atheist scientists will allow allow them to have if they go along with their propaganda) that usually has a vague meaning in the ways that they use it due to their confusion over its meaning or deliberately being vague so as to make it hard to argue against logically, like saying, “climate change” which could be any change in weather at all, even a regular change in the weather. Among the many meanings it can have are, “adapted to the environment”, “became a new species”, “to change over a long period of time” or “to become more complex over a long period of time”. It is unlikely that a completely different type of being, especially one with a super genius mind, would repeat the same grammatical error or knowingly make a vague expression. Even if Faora-Ul was using an expression in a way Superman understood it from having previously explored his mind, she wasn’t linked with him telepathically when she said those words, and unless Superman had an arbitrarily narrow definition himself of the word, he wouldn’t have been clear on what it was she meant exactly either. And Superman would have known from having learn about evolution in schools, TV, libraries and regular conversation. If he did have a narrow definition, it would only be because he too was being blinded by Satan (as the Bible teaches he does to everyone on Earth who isn’t forgiven of their sins) and/or was much more focused on other matters to spot the error in his inaccurate definition of the word.
7) Faora-Ul is a contradictory character, a paradox that cannot be: she is supposed to be a hater of men (and besides showing no hint of this) and yet Zod is her male lover. However, the movie version of her can be said to be different, since none of this is shown or mentioned. So, it depends on what the intent was of the one who cast her in the movie.
8) The Kryptonian council, if as advanced as they were, having been genetically engineered and highly “evolved” (in the fantasy world) would unlikely have been so stubborn as to have allowed the emotion of “pride” to interfere with proper judgment.
9) The council clearly had the technology to save millions of Kryptonians using their various types of technology, yet nonsensically chose to do nothing. Why would they exile into another dimension a few people, and no temporarily protect as many in case Kyrpton was destroyed, or at least the codex or even copies of their knowledge and DNA samples of their various species too?
10) It’s unlikely that Zod and his friends, especially being that he was a general, would have made the strategic mistake of leaving Superman’s mother behind rather than using her as a pawn.
11) A possible error was when Superman yelled in anguish in the train? station, or whatever it was: if he was in severe anguish and still testing out his powers, the echo from his yell seemed like it may have ruptured the ear drums at least of those with him, like Lana.
12) Superman launched into the sky at extreme speed while standing next to Lana, if I remember right, regardless, later, just before another launch, asks her twice to move away. If no one was injured the first time, why would they be on the second?
13) Why didn’t Superman try and convince Zod to terraform Mars under the threat of destroying the the gestation chambers, or, cause a massive hurricane around the world engine and suck it out of place and then fly away with it into space and have it terraform some distant planet, then tell Zod, and tell him where to go, and provide him with what he needed to restart a new Krypton (his blood)? He could have used his dad’s artificial intelligence device to program the new Kyrptonians to rebel against Zod at such and such age and imprison him in the Phantom Zone again. I know what some will argue: That would be veering too far off the original storyline and not being true to the original. I say: Who cares, endless repetition is boring. If I could have, I would have remade the tale into a similar yet original and sensible one with just as much entertainment.
In order for the tribulation to occur certain events must happen:
1. A trigger that causes the beginning of the falling away aka great apostasy. This would be some perceived catastrophic event, not even necessarily catastrophic, but perceived as one, like a somewhat severe stock market crash that causes false Christians to give up their faith and become entirely hypocritical about it and even becoming criminals. This would happen because many of these false Christians are have heard of credible predictions from economic wise men that an extreme financial collapse coming and these false Christians see the signs for that and believe the government is failing them and may even fail itself for whatever reason. If even worse things happen in combination with these events, during or soon after, especially doom-signs so to speak, like bizarre horn sounds happening all over the world as has been reported more and more in the recent years, and more bizarre mass animal deaths or “mutilations” and UFO sightings, that do would cause an extreme change in the behavior of Christians. What would also cause this severe change is the change in behavior of non-Christians who also have fears for their own future welfare and who may plunder or murder the false Christians to try to save themselves. If that happens (and it does already in an increasing amount that aren’t well shown in government crime statistics), then no doubt these false Christians would prey on what they believe would be easy prey themselves, those who trust them, their friends, especially other Christians of the same religion. Pastors may even burn down their churches to try and get insurance compensation money for it.
These false Christians are increasingly in a weakened state, having a weakening root, not sufficient to withstand a hard blow of wind, whether it be persecution, being preyed upon, giving in to sinful activities like abusing drugs, or being soundly and publicly shamed away from their misplaced faith by true Christians, so it wouldn’t be hard to suddenly spiritually fall almost all at once. So, just imagine if the following happened:
A severe economic crash, an unusually high amount of UFO sightings, a sudden rise in violent ghost hauntings, a very large amount of mass animal deaths of various types of animals in widely separated locations, a sudden rise in crop circles of intricate design perhaps showing Earth splitting in half or being hit by another object, out of the ordinary meteor showers, sudden deaths or severe illness of tens to hundreds of thousands of people around the world from a virus or bacteria, large crop failures of wheat, rice or corn, a huge loss of bees/sudden bee deaths all over the world again, and an increase in damaging earthquakes and one large enough to kill many people, many unusually large and long lasting severe storms occurring all at once, a sudden rise in sinkholes swallowing homes, and perhaps more mass shootings and bombings (whether egged on or orchestrated by the U.S. federal government or not). Perhaps even some major rocket or space plane launch will spectacularly fail, causing a loss in hundreds of millions of dollars, and will be the last straw needed to “break the camel’s back” by being a kind of hope-killer once seen around the world, causing a severe mass pessimism in false Christians. A definite last straw would be the thought or rumor among false Christians, or a convincing argument, that the tribulation has already begun, and those who believed in the pre-tribulation rapture would then lose faith, thinking their religion can’t be true because God would have saved their “good” selves from such trouble, or would feel betrayed by God or think that he let them down or made a mistake by not rescuing them and is therefore a fallible God, one who might not even punish them if they decided to become criminal and turn in true Christians for bounty money.
There is already great pressure on Christians from threats of death from countries with large armies like Iran and North Korea with the technology to kill millions of Christians in America, where the majority of true Christians in my opinion seem to live. And if such a murderous strike was committed along with all the other disasters occurring at once, it would probably usher in a call for new leaders to effectively stop impending mass starvation, rioting and thieving, and that would leave a great opportunity for a new con artist leader to take their place, the ultimate one, the anti-Christ.
2. This mass starvation (especially if accompanied by other devastating events, like an emp attack or emp from a solar flare, earthquakes or plagues would then get the most unstable of the false Christians (not ones who already left Christianity. rather the ones still involved) to turn into Judas’ in mass. That would then trigger the more stable false Christians, though still having strong faith, (but faith misplaced by it being more in themselves or fallible men or something else other than in God) to follow in a crime spree, perhaps abandoning their faith, and that would in turn cause the false Christians weak in faith to collapse too, perhaps becoming like petty thieves and probably causing many suicides. Being that there are millions of false Christians in the U.S., the Mormons, Catholics, Seventh Day Adventists, and countless Pentecostals, the effect of all these Christians dropping their morality would worse than nukes going off all over the U.S., because rather than a quick death and ending of sin, sin would multiply severely everywhere and in a way that betrays God almost directly.
3. Once that is over with, in order for there to be a moral collapse so sever that you could get all these compromised people to go so far as to directly murder other Christians (which I don’t think would happen in mass despite mass starvation and so on because of the hope people would still have in a recovery, and since millions of people would still be alive and free and able to fight to defend themselves), murder Christians at some point in their lives in the future, or for their children to, there would need to be an extreme infrastructure collapse, specifically in the United States which is the main spreader of true Christianity and close imitations of it. The U.S. no doubt publishes huge amounts of Bibles and it’s citizens use the Internet especially to spread the messages of the Bible. If that is ended or severely curtailed, there would be a severe moral degradation and the children around the world would grow up much less moral than the previous world generation (which even now is already very corrupt and stupid). If the very corrupt and stupid generation we have now raises kids, especially in a wrecked much more poverty stricken world, so poor it’s forced to resort to using steam, fires, pulleys, swords, knives, bows, slings, rocks and horses again rather than planes, cranes, cars, guns and microwaves, they would be like the stereotypical brutish “savage” portrayed in many movies in stories, almost like the stupid inbreds in horror movies, only worse, as they’d be desperate for their next meal and be willing to and stupid enough to do anything to get it.
4. Seemingly, a new temple of God needs to be rebuilt in Jerusalem in order for various prophecies leading up to and during the tribulation for the tribulation to come about and be completed. This I guess from what I’ve read would take between 10 and 20 years to complete. Probably 20 if Israel suffered an EMP disabling event forcing them to resort back to man and or horse power, and/or steam or use diesel fueled vehicles whose engines wouldn’t be effected by an EMP based vehicles to begin transporting and placing the stones.
So, the amount of time Christians now have to prepare for severe world wide persecution leading to enslavement and torture and death is at least 10 years each day the new temple is not built. As to why the Israeli gov hasn’t removed the dome on the rock, I think it is because they see it as a way to protect Jerusalem from rocket attacks, thinking that as long as it is there, the Muslims won’t launch any missiles nearby lest they destroy what they the Muslims supposedly consider one of the holiest places and buildings in the world. If the Muslim world leaders were more sophisticated and crafty, they’d move the temple at least temporarily to a new location in order to destroy Jerusalem as they would like to do. It is nice to know that so long as that temple is not built, Christians will in general have a much easier time spreading the gospel throughout the world. Don’t waste the time.
Movie script for “Do Not Judge, Vengeance is Mine”:
This is your country, this is your country on Monopoly money bankers and psychopaths:
Little daughter: Daddy, why are you in jail?
Daddy: The policeman that wants to be with you called me a pedophile to keep me from protecting you. I’m always alone now.
Little daughter: But why don’t you just leave?
Daddy: They want lots of money baby, $5000.
Little daughter: But daddy you said we can’t afford anymore bills.
Daddy: I know baby, so I have to wait longer, just be patient.
Little daughter: But daddy the cps people said I’m leaving tomorrow with them and the officer who protectsted me.
Daddy: *In shock*
Little daughter: What’s wrong daddy?
Daddy: *lowers head and is silent, tries not to cry*
Little daughter: Daddy I’m scared, can you sneak out? *Begins to get red eyed* Daddy, say something.
Mom: Our food stamps are almost out, they refuse to let me keep her. I don’t know what to do, the ACLU said they can’t help us because they’re case load is full and every lawyer wants thousands of dollars. *begins to cry*. The police impounded our car and tore our licenses up. I can’t believe they put you away because of what one officer with a bad record said. Why won’t anyone help us?
Date: 2014, 40% of the American population is in prison. 15% are held in “Peace Restraining” camps for being “a danger to society”, “a perpetual nuisance to the peace” or for being “emotional disturbances.” Welcome to the United States of America.
The next day, at the New Las Vegas Prison…
Officer Maguiriua: Hey, ‘daddy’. I’m enjoying protecting your daughter from you. The neighbors all say you’re a bad man, you are aren’t you? Admit it? Why are you neighbors on my side unless you were a bad man?
Dad: Why are you doing this to me?
Officer Maguiriua: You’ll figure it out.
Dad: Wait, please tell me.
Officer Maguiriua: Because you’re a nuisance. Seeya.
Dad: Wait! Don’t go!
Officer Maguiriua: Oh by the way, the judges in this town are on my side, I’m good friends with them, and their daughters. They love me. So don’t think you’ll ever be getting out.
Dad: Wait! What can I do to get out!?
Officer Maguiriua: *turns to his partner* This guy just won’t shut up, can you believe it? Told you he was a nuisance. *Just before leaving the visitor room*, “Oh by the way, I had to put your ugly dog down.” Bye nuisance. *Walks away out of the prison.*
Corrections Officer: You’re time up, back to your cell pedophile, and stop pressing your room button, if you keep doing that you won’t even get an hour outside for the day. You hear me pedophile?
Ten days later, the dad is in the judge’s court room:
Judge: Do I need to read your charge aloud?
Dad: No, you’re *feels disgust*, you’re hon… judge.
Judge: How do you plead?
Public Attorney: Just say, “No contest”.
Dad: But if I say that it will ruin my reputation and I’ll lose custody of my daughter. I could get killed once I go back in public and I’ll be on a sex offender list! Everyone says I might as well say I’m guilty!
Public Attorney: It’s your life man, just telling you how to get out of here fastest.
Dad: Not guilty, judge.
Corrections officers: *their faces become angry and amazed*
Judge: Then a trial date is set for the first.
Dad: What?! That’s a month away! No one told me I’d have to wait a month for a trial!
Judge: *Ignores the comment, calls out another name*
Corrections officer: What are you stupid? You’re gonna be eating shit for the next 30 days man!
Dad: What do you mean?
Corrections officer: Stupid! It’s too late for you now man.
Dad: Wait, what do you mean?
Corrections officer: Get in line and stop talking.
Dad: Does anyone know what’s going on?
Inmates: *Avoid eye contact with him*
The next day:
Corrections officer: *Opens the dad’s cell door* Hey, wake up, here’s your charges.
Dad: *Takes the paper* What the Hell, drug possession? I don’t do drugs, I don’t even take aspirin.
Corrections officer: No aspirin? Now that’s an offense.
Dad: Wait, don’t go, how the Hell can all this stuff just get made up?
Corrections officer: Anyone can say anything.
Dad: But wait, that’s exactly what I mean.
Corrections officer: Then why you asking me if you already know?
Dad: Stares at officer.
Corrections officer: You’ll get some slop in thirty minutes, stay awake so I don’t have to wake you up again.
Dad: *Looks back at the paper*. Oh my God, oh my God.
If the tribulation is near, or rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem, that would be an indication that a third world war is also near. And being that America’s government (and many of its psychopath and narcissist citizens) are often meddling in such wars and often risking starting them despite it seemingly trying to prevent them, using the huge armies and great amount of superior weapons to do so, it seems God would have mentioned America in at least a strong indirect way out of the other many much weaker countries if they were to play some part as they often try to do in world affairs in the Middle East when it comes to military and energy concerns. And even Asia is mentioned indirectly, so why not the US? The only likely explanations I can come up with is this: extreme internal civil wars over whatever like an extreme economic disaster due to extreme natural disasters (causing extreme food, water and energy shortages so great that the expense of sending off military troops, equipment or military aid is no longer done), extreme plagues (which also cause food, water and energy shortages), government incompetence and, or, another reason which I think is the main reason why: “And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up, and his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall cause an astounding amount destruction, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many” I suspect he will use captured alien craft, or a huge fleet of reverse engineered alien technology and sweep over all the major cities and farms of America, and use “marvelous” looking weapons to destroy them. I’m guessing it would look like an epic Star Trek movie everywhere in which the Borg had sent a fleet of ships everywhere to destroy the pride of America. I suspect that that fleet will be rendered useless in the end by the American government detonating an EMP device or neutron bomb over the country in an attempt to get rid of these craft in one blow. And if the government doesn’t explode the nuke or EMP device, perhaps God will cause a solar flare to erupt that would get critically damage most of the ships. That fleet would need to be destroyed otherwise he could easily conquer any country, which isn’t what the Bible prophecies. Alternatively, the ships could destroyed in a draw between American reverse engineered alien ships, and or the ships of the anti-Christ might be an inferior version of copied alien technology, inferior in that their energy sources would eventually be too depleted to do anymore damage or their photon torpedo launchers and or phasers (figuratively speaking) will eventually burn out after doing their job. That seems a likely type of weapon, a weapon that would burn out, because I’m guessing the anti-Christ would be smart enough to realize that if the ships are captured they could be used against him either in working condition or from a reverse engineered copy. Surely he wouldn’t allow a long term weapon to be reverse engineered to be used against him afterwards. In other words he would send a disposable fleet of ships to dispose of America. Perhaps after the ships run dry or burn out, then a second wave of destruction occurs in which the pilots then begin a ground war after leaving their ships or using them as a little house to attack from after landing. A less likely situation (because it doesn’t fit the image of “astounding destruction”) is that the anti-Christ or someone helping him sends a nuclear missile or places a nuclear bomb high above America at some distance so that not all of the electronics are disabled. Whether either of these things happen, I am sure there would be just enough infrastructure and Gentiles left over so that when the tribulation ends, the Jews in America could be sent back to Israel within a two weeks, in other words soon, as the Bible prophecies would happen. It seems absurd to me that God would make them wait long after the world has gone through a massive and Hellish devastation when their punishment is supposed to be over at that point and instead given his salvation. But in addition to that the anti-Christ will have prepared forces to devastate America and or have bribed many Americans into killing the Christians there. I actually he will dedicate most of his initial might to devastate America, and have great success due to the devastation caused by the EMP. It seems to me the best and quickest way to take down America’s might to keep it from getting involved in world affairs in a significant way anymore is by the use of either plague weapons or an EMP. The other reasonable way would be to use the weak Mexican border to send in political and infrastructure saboteurs, for example stirring up dissension and bombing dams, nuclear energy facilities, the universities, airports, city halls and tourist sites of the greatest cities. That would require in my estimation, with masterfully trained saboteurs, about 300 saboteurs, and being that millions of illegals are always making it across the border each year into America and some through Canada, it doesn’t seem at all impossible that a swift major strike like that would occur. Even if the bombs only a week of temporary damage and only a few thousand people were killed, it would set forth major internal turmoil leading I imagine to a civil war being that many would consider that a last straw of the government’s incompetence which in turn would lead to an economic collapse, which in turn would lead to a world wide economic collapse being that most countries are in some big way dependent on America’s economy, which set just the right opportunity for the anti-Christ to be accepted, as the world would be extremely desperate for rescue to avoid major famines and a break down of their civilization. There is perhaps one indirect reference to America, and it is very indirect. The prophecy concerning the anti-Christ says that he will come against the strongest fortresses. America is full of strong “forts”, and is the most powerful military country, so not a surprise it has such forts. And if the anti-Christ is going to cause astounding/glorious devastation in order to magnify his name and feel great about himself, where better than to make a name for yourself by taking down the world’s strongest country and its many strong forts? Would coming against any other country bring such glory? There is another way however, without going all the way to America that I know he will use to keep America out of his affairs, and that would be by destroying all their foreign bases, aka “forts” and to destroy most of their active duty aircraft carriers and ship building facilities. To do that would cause a severe economic shock to America, enough I am sure to keep it’s claws to itself for at least seven years.
Update: I found out last night, on July 4th of all days, from a former Iranian spy in Iran, Reza Kahlili, unfortunately via the Mormon narcissist Glenn Beck, that Iran’s government has practiced launching an EMP to destroy the United States, and that if one were detonated over Kansas, in about a year, 200 million Americans would die. Right now there are estimated to 316,668,567 Americans according to various websites. I’m guessing that the Americans living at the five great lakes, a vast water supply with many fish, would last much longer in general. There are about 27,296,743 living around these lakes. I advise any Jews (as in the race) and Christians who want to be left alive after a third world war or an EMP event, who are not living around these lakes, immediately go buy a house or rent a five star apartment in one of these areas immediately, and to buy guns and ammo there, swords and knives, if you don’t already have any, right away.
Oh and, that would have been prevented probably around this time, but a certain evil liberal Senator from Alaska who pretends to be a republican, a female, prevented this protection (with the help of Jeff Bingamon from the corrupt state of New Mexico), so that we could have fewer coal plants (can anyone say, “Obama”? and “wicked murderous treason”?):
Murkowski Blocks Effort to Protect US Power Grid
Thursday, 14 Oct 2010 06:50 PM
In a surprising election-year gambit, Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski has gutted legislation with strong bipartisan support that would protect the U.S. power grid from solar flares and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weapons, to benefit a “clean” energy bill backed by Senate Democrats.
The original bill, known as the GRID Act, authorized the federal government to take emergency measures to protect some 300 giant power transformers around the country. It passed the House of Representatives by a unanimous voice vote in August, an unusual show of bipartisan support in this Congress.
But when it went to the Senate, the bill was gutted of the measures to protect the power grid from EMP attack by Murkowski and committee chairman Jeff Bingamon, D-N.M., while other portions of the bill were added to her own energy bill, S. 1462, the American Clean Energy Act of 2009.
“Sen. Murkowski stripped H.R. 5026 of the main elements designed to protect our infrastructure and did not add them to her bill,” said Andrea Lafferty, executive director of the Traditional Values Coalition.
I just read a stupid attempt at refuting the watchmaker argument, getting past all the rambling irrelevant glitter the author, David R Schwartz filled his attempt at a rebuttal with, he said,
“If we say that life is designed, again, with what are we making the comparison?”
His argument is illogical because it’s a non sequitur, in other words, it makes zero sense. Imagine if a teacher presented a story to a student and the student, refusing to learn or accept the authority of the teacher, said to him, “How do I know this group of words you put together and call ‘A story’ was really arranged and not just randomly put together? I have nothing to compare it to, therefore it’s just a bunch of words.” Do you understand what the student is missing? The teacher has made two baseless propositions:
1. The student has assumed you can’t compare a story (an arrangement of words designed to convey understandable information) to anything that would indicate it’s a story. Wrong. You simply need a definition, an explanation, of what a story is. You don’t need to hold up to a child that doesn’t know what a story is an ANTI-STORY to help him understand what a story is, you simply explain what a story is and it would help of course to tell him one. You can also demonstrate what don’t count as stories, for example to read a nonsensical grouping of words. That could be said to be “random”, although there is no such thing as true randomness
2. He’s assumed there needs to be something random, something that is the complete opposite of disorder in order to recognize order.
3. There is no such thing is random, complete disorder, everything happens for a reason, the universe goes by physical laws that God made possible in some way. Even in the Bible, where God tells the story of the beginning of the universe, though he says that earth at first had no form, he doesn’t say, “It was moving around for no logical reason”, he is simply indicating it had no stable shape, not that there were no laws governing it’s movement.
4. The student’s argument is self-refuting. Using her logic, if you need complete disorder, randomness, to recognize order, the student could reply, “I have nothing to compare your words to or anything else, therefore I don’t recognize you, your authority, or anything you say as making sense.” Imagine if the student had two sons, and said to them, “Get your room in order, clean it up, organize.” Imagine if his kids replied, “As opposed to what? What’s the opposite of complete disorder? Therefore it’s ordered and there’s nothing to organize.” In other words the teacher’s argument is self-refuting. It contradicts, it makes no sense. The student is admitting there is design to the student by acknowledging that there is something to compare his story to by citing complete disorder: how, unless the teacher recognized order, would she know there was disorder, the opposite of it? So then he’s admitting she has the ability to measure the teacher’s story, to see if it’s designed, and not just designed, but understandable, and that there doesn’t need to be some example of complete disorder. This is what David A. Schwartz and other atheists like him do. They propose that you can’t recognize if there was a God who designed anything because there’s no OPPOSITE of design to compare to, when by their very words and every day actions, RECOGNIZING DESIGNS ALL AROUND THEM MADE BY THEMSELVES AND OTHERS OTHER THAN GOD, pretend they can’t recognize design IN NATURE, in other words, things not made by man or things other than God. That is a clear bias. Is David too stupid to recognize when he sees an idol, a statue, a clear picture of some common creature, or even some fanciful drawing of a cliche alien? Of course not. Ironically, in the Bible, God says not to make idols and points out that they can’t help you because they aren’t alive, have no functioning body parts. How much more than can we recognize that a living creature, like a human, is designed? That is how spiritually blind and arrogant people like David and other deliberate atheists are: they, in the face of the absolute obvious, endless obvious evidence, deny it, and smugly so, as if they were wiser than God himself, and that is a clear absurdity. But that is how blind people like David are, how deluded.
5. The student is also assuming THAT THERE IS something that isn’t designed. Who said there was? Why would there be an undesigned thing? There’s no reason to believe anything exists in such a state.
6. The student is also assuming that no one has an instinctive ability to recognize design, not even herself, or is suppressing her ability to do so by deluding himself (convincing herself something is true that isn’t).
7. The opposite of non-design is obvious: nothing, empty space. That is super obvious. What it comes down to is the basis for the atheists rejection of truth: “If I can’t see it, it must not exist.” So if the short sighted blind atheists can’t imagine what the opposite of design is, is too stupid to figure it out, if it’s not handed to him on a plate and singing to him, there must not be such a thing. This is truly the ultimate anti-scientific attitude, and why atheists make awful and unreliable scientists and philosophers. And you’ll fine few who claim to be a theologian because of the heavily illogical mindset. They may give a shallow appearance of being logical, but it’s smoke and mirrors, shallow imitation based on mere claims using somewhat to very fancy words, boasting and insults as the smoke and mirrors.
David went on to say, “All that is non-life? OK, but then we would still have to say that all non-life is not designed.”
Here David has made a nonsensical assumption, why would “we still have to say all non-life isn’t designed”? I don’t have to say it, David is merely making the claim I have to say it. If David sees a cloud, a beautiful cloud, if he’s saying “It’s a beautiful day,” what is forcing him to conclude the day wasn’t designed? And further, how can he recognize beauty, beautiful as opposed to what? What makes a thing, “beautiful”? Design.
Then he said, “But suppose we say that the entire universe is designed. Well, we don’t have another universe to compare ours to, and as Hume points out, that’s exactly the problem. We only have experience with one universe, and unless we have the opportunity to examine other universes (if they exist, of course), we cannot say with any degree of certainty that our universe is designed,”
Here David has committed another non sequitur, meaning, a completely nonsensical statement. He’s said that because we have no universes to compare ours to, we can’t say it’s designed. And why is that? As I explained above with the teacher and her student example, there is no reason to make that conclusion. David is proposing a nonsensical method to determine design. He might as well have said, “Unless I have a non-statue to compare this statue to, we can’t recognize statues” or, “Unless I have a non-planet to compare this planet to, we can’t recognize planets,” or even, “Unless there’s a flying banana with thirty eyes in it, I can’t recognize design.” Absurd, stupid, illogical, nonsense.
Then he goes on to say, “nor do we have any reason to believe it is in the first place.” Here you who are in your right mind can see David simply denying the endless evidence for creation, and “speaking for all”, speaking for intelligent design scientists and creationists and everyone else on the planet who doesn’t give in to his will and beliefs. That is a strong indicator of not just his extreme blindness, or arrogance, but that he’s delusional. He’s the type who pretends he can’t type into a search engine, “Bible, evidence” or pick up a book showing evidence for design in a book store or library or that none have any without bothering to read them. In other words, he’s am arrogant moron and a bitter liar. He has such a deep hatred for God and authority, his mind doesn’t even come up with the thought to do an honest study, to look around with sincerity, to do tough research without assumption, but rather to search only for, if at all, “Evidence against the Bible”, or “Proof there’s no design,” in other words, to start out biased and look only to confirm his bias and assumptions.
And in the end, David and other atheists ALWAYS fail the morality test: If there is no God, what is truly moral and why would lying be wrong if there’s no God to say, “This is wrong, it’s not good”? No atheist can say, “I am right as to what is right or wrong, listen to me, I am the one from whom all truth can be known.” Or “Believe my atheist friend here, or Buddha, he’s the right one that never lies and only says what is true,” or “It’s whatever you feel like is right.” Problem: everyone in their right mind recognizes no one person can be counted on as determining good from evil, no one, everyone is flawed. So then, if we are all morally untrustworthy FOR TRUTH, how can David or other atheists be believed about the nature of the universe or anything in it when they resort to making a clearly wrong claim about how ultimate knowledge of goodness can be discovered through someone other than God? In other words: If atheists are morally confused about what is GOOD to do or deny there is good or evil/moral right from wrong, like whether or not it’s good to lie or not, how can they be trusted with basic truths like who made if anyone, the universe? The simple and logical answer is: They can’t be trusted. That is why David in his arguments against things like the Watchmaker argument doesn’t make logical sense. And in my opinion, that is why the mentally ill narcissist Richard Dawkins resorts to making a conniving attack against God by subversively referring to him as a blind watchmaker, knowing that God or his children refer to atheists as blind themselves. Some may argue that wasn’t Dawkins’ intent by making a book title with that name, but believe he was insulting God by referring to him as an imperfect designer (atheists don’t believe anything in this universe was designed perfectly or excellently, and when they do, will find fault with something about the design or claim it could be better somehow). At the very least, Dawkins was calling God’s designs imperfect by attributing nature to coming up with imperfect designs.
Update: At 2:32 AM, about to check out some camera advertised on the net, I accidentally saw David’s profile again, and I noticed this time how he described himself. The first word in his description is, “bitter”. The second to last is, “worried”. I hope he doesn’t want to die that way, risking feeling worse for all eternity.
I wondered a few minutes ago who “a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers” was referring to considering the Bible prophecy about the coming destruction of Damascus, which seems near. After reading a Catholic article online about who this god might be (since there were no other articles I could find pointing out which god it might be) I then read a doc file, which like other articles didn’t say which god it would likely be, but only said it would be more likely the head of the ancient Roman pantheon, whose name I will not mention since it is a false god not deserving of honor. It then occurred to me that no one could figure out who this god was because it wasn’t an ancient god. The Bible never said it was an ancient god, but rather, “An unknown god to his fathers.” And at this point in time there would be many ancestors of the anti-Christ, and because of the Internet , the modern ones would probably have heard about any significant gods of fortresses. So if it is unknown, it must be a NEW god. So it wouldn’t be Satan, wouldn’t be any of the ancients. Further, now that I am writing this and thinking about it much more clearly, the Bible also says the anti-Christ will EXALT HIMSELF ABOVE ALL GODS, so then who most likely will he worship? HIMSELF. But how can you worship yourself? The anti-Christ isn’t Satan, even if Satan is in him, and Satan would never become one with a human because he hates God and the thought of him and wants to kill all mankind. So it can’t be said, “The anti-Christ will worship Satan” meaning, “Worship the part of him that he became one with, the spirit Satan.” Revelation however, which parallels Daniel and adds new information about the last days of this age which are not included in Daniel says that Satan will create a beast that can speak, make war and will be worship. It will have a mortal wound and be healed:
Rev 13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.
Rev 13:2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.
Rev 13:3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
Rev 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.
Rev 13:6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation,
Rev 13:8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.
Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:
Rev 13:10 If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain. Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev 13:11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
Rev 13:12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,
Rev 13:14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
Rev 13:15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
Now one might think, if not reading carefully and fully all of those verses that the beast is merely, “a governmental body and the anti-Christ is just one of those heads, he is worshiping therefore himself along with the rest of these government officials who collectively are “The beast”. That would explain him worshiping himself, but not a singular fortress god. But the last verses explain that eventually this beast with two horns (traditionally interpreted as being the anti-Christ’s right hand man, a false prophet) the evil version of Elijah, makes an idol of this government, probably in the image of the anti-Christ, and that he (through the power of Satan or one of his demons) brings this idol to life. Now God often mocked the idols that man makes as being non-living and unable to help, so it is no surprise to me that Satan would be trying to find fault with God and find some way to contradict him by making a living idol, one that actually did something useful, but not necessarily useful for doing good. So God apparently is going to allow one exception. The prophet Daniel also pointed out that this idol would be an exception, “He shall deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god.” (Daniel 11:39). Now since when can an idol, a false god, help anyone? Though the Bible says that demons are behind false gods, it doesn’t say these demons ever help those who worship them, but rather waste the time and resources of those who worship them, so, this “god” must be an exception. I think also Daniel refers to it as a god rather than also an idol is because there is something supernatural about it, and more than there just being a representation of some demon. Revelation indicates that this is because Satan (via the false prophet) brings it to life and gives it the ability to speak and make war, so it has intelligence, and isn’t just some brainless body or that simply has the ability to speak. In a way, it is the evil version of the Holy Spirit, Satan’s very crude, physical version. And since this alien beast, this “foreign god” is at least made in part in the image of the government it represents, there is no problem saying it is made in the image of the anti-Christ, and since the anti-Christ is arrogant, vain, and exalts himself above all gods, then it would be in keeping for him to worship his own image, and force or ask people to worship it.
Another indication that the beast is the “god of fortress” that helps this “blasphemous” “horn” in Daniel to overcome the strongest fortresses is that one of the only characteristics of it that God points out is that it makes war, and is useful for war. Fortresses are usually attacked in war against some people or nation, and strong ones are usually built by nations with armies. So then it usually requires war to overtake a fortress, rather than minor battle. Hence this beast can be called a “god of fortress” or “god of fortresses”. Satan in his pride thinks of himself as invincible and the strongest being, at least besides god, and knowing that one day he will be defeated, he will want to make a show for himself to remember in Hell and others to remember him by. And what better way then to turn yourself into a war god and defeat the strongest types of protection man tries to make to protect himself then to break into the strongest fortresses he makes? So it shouldn’t be a surprise that Satan would endevour to do this just before he is imprisoned for 1000 years, and besides the little breather in the light he will get afterwards, forever. So, another piece of the prophecy puzzle has been solved.
“But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:4
It is now the time of the end of this age, these are the last days.
“the angel who showed them to me… And he said to me, ‘Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.’” – Revelation 22
So now these riddles are being unsealed for many to understand.
So I get the Clear Wireless 4G hotspot modem a few days ago from Wireless Toys, which has SHIT customer service, left my phone in need of repair on their desk FOR MORE THAN A WEEK with no explanation, and a customer service guy I called just now, to make a long story short, tells me to reposition my modem along with disconnecting it, like no one could possibly think of doing that on their own? I tell the guy that I can’t move my location because it’s where I do my work, and it’s already next to my window, and he’s still telling me where to face it by giving me landmarks I’ve never heard of. It’s not a satellite antenna, it can’t be FACED only moved, yet he kept saying faced. I even asked him: “Do you mean like turning it upside down?” and he said “No.” And he kept stalling for time, playing the waiting game, pretending to be doing something useful, when the problem has been obvious from the start: the bandwidth was clogged with users, I was the one that even said that near the end of his “support”. I had even early on simply asked to be credited for the problem, as in get money back or a discount but delay delay delay he did instead, even near the end of his help telling me what tower I was connected to… WHO CARES?! HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP? HOW MANY TIMES DID I NEED TO TELL HIM I WOULDN’T MOVE MY COMPUTER? It’s not like I’m using A CELL PHONE, IN WHICH THE ULTRA OBVIOUS IS TO MOVE ELSEWHERE WITH IT, I’M ON A COMPUTER, THAT’S WHAT THE MODEM IS FOR, NOT A LITTLE MOBILE PHONE. And so, in the end, after wasting, pointlessly, 30 minutes of time, oh and did I mention the speed test he had me do? No, so I went to speedtest.com like he asked me to early on in the support, and surprise, it took a long time to load, when it did, it gave me this result:
In the end, the customer service guy said he’d get me $10 off my coming bill. How about I just get a full refund and return this junk? Should I get a refund? Let me know.
Update: (4:33 AM 8/8/2013) Some hours ago after posting this I looked at the receipt, lo and behold Wireless Toyz’ return policy says on the receipt, and remember, is a thing you get AFTER you buy the item, not before:
“Satisfaction Comes First! Items must be in the original packaging with all original printed material, consist of the original [co]mponents and in an unused condition, An original copy of the Wireless Toyz receipt is required and the transaction must take place at the original place of purcahse.”
That’s “Satisfaction Comes First” for the customer? No, that’s greedisfaction for the owner of the store and the franchise owner, not the customer. No wonder the windows were scratched up and BB gunned at the Wireless Toyz store I bought this modem from.
Update (5.29 PM 6/8/2013): Something else I noticed later was that at all times the wifi signal strength has been at full, interesting that the customer service guy happened to never ask if the signal strength indicator showed any increase or decrease. I think he already knew what was going on and so was simply stalling for time, hoping I wouldn’t cancel my service.
Update 11:31 PM: After going through THREE more customer service people, the first two hanging up on me after a length waste of my prepaid minutes, though one mentioned I could move the modem around without it having to be attached to my computer, which though helpful only made it clear that the spot it was in was the best, right where I was when I called, got back to the final conclusion of the original or second customer service person I called in this saga, that the tower was having high network traffic, in other words, overloaded. Yet I’m only getting 10 bucks off next month, not the following months, just that one.
Update 06-10/2013: It’s about 3:34 AM now and just before the morning, or somewhere around it I discovered that Clear Wire had COMPLETELY blocked any torrents I was trying to download so that I wasn’t even seeing seeders. So, of course I called again, and what did I get? The typical redundant questioning, and the male agent said he didn’t know what torrents were. Sure. And he kept giving long pauses to the point where I had to hang up on him. Then a few minutes later after more delays including by the automated system, giving me useless info I got another agent, a woman named Jessica who sounded Filipino. So after a lot of wasted time, she asks me, “Did you check with the torrent software” maker to see if there was anything wrong with it. Seriously? So say, “Hey, utorrent, is it just me or does your software no longer work you number one torrent software company used by tens of millions of users!?” Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Then she tells me that they no longer allow torrent sharing. I told her that if that were true and they weren’t just blocking me directly then it would reflect in my bandwidth speed, so then I went to speedtest.net and told her the results, and it was harldy different then not many hours before, maybe 1 megabit more from 1.7 megabits when I last checked:
Even if they did block all torrent sharing, it still is nothing close to 4G speed, and early in the morning on a Monday there should be a huge increase then. But clearly Clear fails the test. It’s obvious that either they are blocking my torrent sharing or that torrent sharing is not a problem. Most likely they are blocking me because what are the odds they suddenly stop when I keep complaining about my torrent speed? Low being that they’ve been getting complaints about this all the time I’m sure. They even have an option in their phone system for “slow speed”. And if they really were blocking torrents, why would she NEXT ask:
“What type of file are you trying to download.” What’s that matter if they simply blocking torrents? What more is there to discuss? So after complaining that that had nothing to do with anything and asking if they were now going to force everyone to call them for permission to download various files and telling her I was trying to download software and later videos, she then says they don’t allow the downloading of videos. I then I hear this male in the background who apparently was listening to the convo and telling her what to say. Then she says “it’s ILLEGAL TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS”. Oh like it’s illegal to make fraudulent claims about giving 4G speed when you don’t, and not even at times 56K modem speeds from the 1980′s? That kind of illegal? I then tell her I know she’s bullshitting me and that I reported them to the FCC. And I did report them to the FCC very thoroughly along with Wireless Toyz. So you have a company, Clear, who makes the clear low blow to attack the customer, and vindictively in my case to get me to go away, rather than to admit to lying about their advertising false download and upload speeds. Blame the customer for their illegal selling methods and drain their phone minutes in hopes they will no longer have any minutes or money to call you back to complain or ask for help. Low, vile, evil.
I hope you all now know NEVER TO GIVE CLEAR WIRE OR WIRELESS TOYZ YOUR BUSINESS, EVER.
I discovered clear also blocked my ability to access java online so that I only get an error message and ARE PREVENTING ME FROM USING MESSENGERS. They keep pretending to have nothing to do with it and have used up all my phone time, I have no more prepaid minutes thanks to these lying thieves from Hell.
Amazon.com has sanctioned 4G’s fraud modem and speed claims, when a customer told them they should stop selling the modem because of the fraudulent marketing claims including that of a tablet from a knock of China company pretending to have 4G capability, they terminated his account. I also found this a at 8:36 AM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jjr2GW-gZg If only I had seen this video three years ago, I may never have signed up with Clear Fraud.
Update 9 AM
So I chatted a few minutes ago with a Clear Fraud company, and after a short conversation noticed THEY WERE USING A JAVA PROGRAM TO TALK TO ME. So for those of you who didn’t believe that they were blocking Java content sites, THERE YOU GO, out of all the websites that had java, ONLY THERE’S WORKED!
So I noticed Clear Wire, some hours after the chat, reenabled my ability to use java on other sites. At about the same time I encountered some bizarre problem a few minutes ago where the modem wouldn’t connect, nor could my computer connect to any other wifi signals, so I rebooted and waited forever it felt like for the modem to reset since I reset it, which itself is a pain since it’s right next to the USB cable and the reset plate is to the side of the hole! And when I connected to the modem again I tried out speedtest again and got this error message when it came time to test the upload ability:
The ping said something like 223 milliseconds, the download was about 3.5 mbps and then that error message came up. Awesome ISP huh? And then I decided to run the Glastnost test that says if your traffic is being shaped, aka throttled, in other words, you’re having certain things blocked from being able to be downloaded. And lo and behold it told me there was no evidence of that. The interesting thing is is that it required a java applet to do that test and only after the chat with Clear and now that I think about it, this modem disconnect did it start working again. In other words, Clear apparently read this article and soon after unblocked me. So I then tried to see if I could use torrents again, and guess what? All the sudden they work again. Then I looked into the “detailed” view of the Glasnost test and these were the results:
Glasnost: Test if your ISP is shaping your traffic
Detailed test results giving the throughput per flow Glasnost runs:
All BitTorrent and control flow transfers using port 6881
Transfer Direction Bandwidth BitTorrent flow Bandwidth control flow
Download #1 493 Kbps 483 Kbps
Download #2 483 Kbps 483 Kbps
Download #3 482 Kbps 496 Kbps
Upload #1 812 Kbps 823 Kbps
Upload #2 779 Kbps 826 Kbps
Upload #3 823 Kbps 833 Kbps
All BitTorrent and control flow transfers using port 57879
Transfer Direction Bandwidth BitTorrent flow Bandwidth control flow
Download #1 476 Kbps 481 Kbps
Download #2 473 Kbps 489 Kbps
Download #3 472 Kbps 478 Kbps
Upload #1 766 Kbps 835 Kbps
Upload #2 729 Kbps 802 Kbps
Upload #3 774 Kbps 823 Kbps
BitTorrent transfers using port 6881 and port 57879
Transfer Direction Bandwidth Port 6881 Bandwidth Port 57879
Download #1 493 Kbps 476 Kbps
Download #2 483 Kbps 473 Kbps
Download #3 482 Kbps 472 Kbps
Upload #1 812 Kbps 766 Kbps
Upload #2 779 Kbps 729 Kbps
Upload #3 823 Kbps 774 Kbps
Control flow transfers using port 6881 and port 57879
Transfer Direction Bandwidth Port 6881 Bandwidth Port 57879
Download #1 483 Kbps 481 Kbps
Download #2 483 Kbps 489 Kbps
Download #3 496 Kbps 478 Kbps
Upload #1 823 Kbps 835 Kbps
Upload #2 826 Kbps 802 Kbps
Upload #3 833 Kbps 823 Kbps
Clearly that’s nothing close to 4G or 3G.
Update 10:28 PM
I noticed a few minutes ago that unlike the past days, I’d directly connected my modem to my computer now, but when I disconnected it minutes later, the java and torrents stopped working. So then I tried plugging it in back again to get them started, and it wouldn’t work, so then I tried to reboot and had the problems I mentioned, part of my laptop screen being fully cracked up, but when I finally got back in and got things going again, the torrents worked again and the java. So, apparently this has something to do with the modem needing to be directly connected. However I noticed something that doesn’t make sense, the power button is glowing red, rather than green as it should be and even though I tried to power it off earlier, it is staying red. If the modem needs to be connected, than the customer services people’s suggestions to move the modem elsewhere in the house (away from the computer) is what was causing the problems. Now supposing that was the problem, why would the modem care if it was connected or not with regards to torrent transfer and java applets?! Now to test my messenger… It’s working.
Now here’s a question: Why would I want to pay $49+ a month for this crazy service, with crippled hot spot ability, instead of just going with Cricket, at $29 a month?
I found out at the same time that plugging the modem in is the only way to get torrents, messengers and java to work, that simply plugging it won’t necessarily work, but that you must restart your computer.
Here is more evidence that the Assemblies of God church is a cult. This is an email conversation to a oddly behaved (as in he acts mentally ill) flippant, and rigid youth pastor at GV Christian church who, when his brother Patrick, whom he knew was mentally ill, appeared on the church grounds, allowed him to take charge in helping me, not telling me a word about him being SEVERELY mentally ill:
On Mar 7, 2013, at 5:05 PM, Daniel… wrote:
Hi, I’m Daniel, I talked to you earlier about your brother, the one who showed up at GV Christian the night you were doing something or other with the teens there, the one whose name was Patrick. I forgot your name, sorry I have a brain problem with peoples’ names, literally. But there is still a major problem as I told your assistant, your brother still has or did have one of my pocket radios which I needed for time and for what a radio does, that thing was $45, and worse he has or did have my Canon SX50 battery charger. Without that charger I’m nearly forced to constantly guard my camp. It already cost me two million dollar recordings I could have made of these two homeless narcissists who keep attacking me, vandalizing my camp, stealing from me and harassing me. One ranted in front of me and wouldn’t go away for 15 minutes, another did so for 6, the value on YouTube for entertainment and learning purposes of those was enormous, that is why I said million dollar. However, I also needed it for safety and so I’m not stuck at my camp constantly having to guard and stay awake, which is killing me. Yesterday the one who ranted for 15 minutes called the police on me to try and make me look like the bad guy, that could have cost me not just my life, being forced to live on the streets or in a worse location that I wouldn’t have made it at, but the police said they’d take and dump my property, which is millions in value. But I can’t and won’t sell it because of my desperate situation and don’t want to be taken advantage of as has always been the case in my life, with people preying on the fact that I am poor. In fact I got conned again by a gambling addict who kept lying through his teeth about such and such, and lost three dollars. I should have known better when he moved my property over to sit next to me and then asked to sit next to me, ugh. But anyways, can you please either recoup the money I need and or directly order what was stolen from Amazon or Walmart and give me the radio and battery charger or find out where Pat put them and retrieve them immediately somehow? My life is in danger!
On 3/8/2013 7:40 PM, Steve Withey wrote:
I am sorry you feel I owe you. I, however disagree.
You are a grown man. You are responsible for your own actions.
Patrick is a grown man. He is responsible for his own actions.
I am a grown man. I am responsible for my own actions.
I am not responsible for any choices Patrick made any more than I am responsible for any choices you have made, any more than you are responsible for any choices that I have made. As functioning adult human beings we are each responsible for our own actions.
I am sorry you lost these items. It is, however, not my responsibility to replace them. I went out of my way to get you help last week and to get you your missing items back. I will not be taken advantage of though. Do not contact me about this matter again.
If you disagree or feel you need to take this further, then I encourage you to contact my employer at my second job at the… Police Department. Or, if you like, I can contact them myself and we can meet at the main station on Water Street to resolve this.
Associate Pastor, GV Christian Center
Campus Pastor, The FIX – Sunday Rock Church
Lead Pastor, The Differents – Youth & Young Adults
“You’re not making sense: you are your brother’s keeper, that includes me and Patrick, to simply say, “It’s all your fault” is irresponsible. That is as stupid and short sighted as if you had let in a crazed gunman or a known thief and didn’t warn anyone and let him help whoever. Your irrational thinking makes me think you are mentally ill or, being a false Christian, have severely corrupt judgment. You do know that eternal life is given now and is not temporary, but eternal don’t you? I can tell your church is false. The two members you sent to help retrieve my items didn’t even have a solid church doctrine, but rather cast off any solid beliefs to “that’s too extreme” and couldn’t tell me anything specific about what they believed that wasn’t contradictory. The same went for another member I encountered. Your pastor is also rude and hostile, what does that say about your church? To simply say, “You’re a grown man” is a fob off. Jesus himself said, “Whoever knew master’s will and did what was wrong will be beaten with severe blows, but the one who didn’t will be beaten with few blows” not, “They’re all equally responsible, their grown men.” God did not say, “Cain you’re not your brother’s keeper, he’s just some guy you killed.” Ironically, you’er hypocritically making excuses for yourself rather than accepting responsibility for your own irresponsible actions. If you know someone is a danger, and you say nothing, you are no better than a watchman who sees danger coming to the sheep, and says nothing. You are like a thief who doesn’t enter by the gate, but jumps over, and when trouble comes you run and go for a vacation.
Your reply will be posted on my blog as further evidence of what the Assemblies of God cult is like. Even the two you sent me, one of them, gave me $20, AND THEN TOOK IT BACK, only give me a few dollars. What in THE HELL was that? Taking back a gift that was just given?!
Now, being that YOU ARE THE BROTHER OF PATRICK and know him, please call him and ask what happened to the items, stop being a man who does not love his neighbor as himself, but is only interested in himself.”
I then followed up my reply soon after this one with:
“And Steve, your reply is also unbiblical and telling of your incompetence in Scripture, as it typical of Assemblies of God youth pastors and head pastors, in that you imply you will disobey Scripture by going outside the church for judgment. What does God say about you?:
[(I sent this to Steve as a third reply as I forgot to put this after "What does God say about you?:")
1 Corinthians 6
New International Version (NIV)
Lawsuits Among Believers
6 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord’s people? 2 Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church? 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 6 But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!
7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters. 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God?]
It’s amazing to me Steve, that you’d rather risk a multi-million dollar lawsuit against you and your church, clearly you don’t care about the church let alone the cult you’re in, rather than helping me get back the little I’m asking for. Truly, you show you are not saved, and no amount of, “Well I disagree, let’s talk to the police if you want, I’ll even call them” will change that, it will only condemn you further. Stick with Scripture, stick with logic, stick with love, not retaliatory words and resentment and worldly excuses.
And Steve, no one is saying, “It’s all your fault,” but you, as a leader, as Jesus himself said, are far more responsible for the situation that occurred than me. YOU ARE LEADER OF THE CHURCH, YOU KNEW YOUR BROTHER, YOU KNEW I WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH YOUR CHURCH AS A STRANGER.
So cut out with the, “You’re all grown men, but not me, I’m above judgment, just blame Patrick and press charges on him if you want.” Remember what you said the next day when I came to you for help, this time to undo the damage your brother did? You said, something like, “You can press charges against Patrick if you want, he’s a grown man” as if you had nothing to do with what happened, as if you were just an innocent bystander. You think that’s being a mature and grown man? Tell me Patrick: was I silent? Did I just say, “Doh, Patrick stole from me, I’m going to do nothing.” Or did I come back to get help from you?
And again: what’s with the pastor you are under, Vick? He told me to go to your help center for help, and when I went there for help, he ended it with, “Now I’m going to have to ask you to leave the premises, your business is finished here.” Rather than letting me finish it, and ask for what I came to ask, he concludes it for me. If you approve of his behavior Patrick, that further condemns you.”
For those of you wondering what exactly I’m talking about when I refer to my camp, what happened was, as my Twitter feed records, was that my apartment community manager had been harassing me along with some other sort of manager, and illegally, literally illegally evicted me, lying to a judge about giving me a five day notice in order to justify a 24 hour notice, without explanation as to why it was given, and despite my rent being paid off.
Ground under Fukushima Unit 4 sinking, structure on verge of complete collapse
by Ethan A. Huff / NaturalNews.com / October 16, 2012 /
Though the mainstream media has long since abandoned the issue, the precarious situation at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power facility in Japan is only continuing to worsen, according to a prominent Japanese official. During a recent interview, Mitsuhei Murata, the former Japanese Ambassador to both Switzerland and Senegal, explained that the ground beneath the plant’s Unit 4 is gradually sinking, and that the entire structure is very likely on the verge of complete collapse.
This is highly concerning, as Unit 4 currently holds more than 1,500 spent nuclear fuel rods, and a collective 37 million curies of deadly radiation that, if released, could make much of the world completely uninhabitable. – More here
Some notes on yet more hypocrisy and insanity I’ve encountered from atheists, who many atheists claim merely by being an atheists makes them superior to anyone religious both morally and mentally. Let’s see: Yesterday night at about 10 I went to an atheist acquaintance to ask if I could use his vaccuum for 30 mins in exchange for a six back of beer, he said, “Sorry that desert dust isn’t good for the vacuum”, which he merely assumed was everywhere when he went into my apartment DRUNK, and HIGH and which I discovered while cleaning this morning had throw his cigarette onto my carpet, leaving it there for over a month, and this, after helping himself to SHOVING ASIDE SOME EASILY DAMAGED ROCKS I PUT ON MY KITCHEN COUNTER TO DISPLAY, then subjecting me to 20 minute begging session in which he begged me every which way for a recumbent bike I had bought, which he kept insisting I found rather than bought as I said I did, for no reason. This is the same moron I wrote about here that claimed I made his tarantula sick by putting it in a back of Doritos by the way. So back to me at his apartment: So then I offer him a six pack of beer, and he says, “Hell naw, I wouldn’t do it for a six pack of beer” or something about like that. Oh and, he was high again, and when I had come to his door and he didn’t open right away, I figured he couldn’t hear me because I minute passed and all I could hear was nonstop babble, so I shout his name softly right as he comes out and he says, “Yo don’t do that, there’s too much weird shit going around here, police asking me about homeless people, you have too much weird shit going on with you.” Well what that is about is A MONTH AGO, yes ONE MONTH AGO, I pointed out to him as he was pushing a guy in a wheelchair around, that some homeless people had harassed me, and he said, “I’ll stick around to see the cops mess with some homeless people,” and acted all happy about it, then went away. So I figure he was sitting out on his steps smoking as he usually does and a few days later maybe some cop or cops asked him about the incident. So over that he’s paranoid? Idiot. And then about the vacuum says, “Besides, it’s my girl’s vacuum and it cost forty three dollars.” WOW A WHOLE $43 JARED!? WOW. And why then didn’t he ask his “girl” if I could use it? Why was he speaking for her and not letting her know? So then I walk away and he says, “Sorry dog, I’ll let you use it for that bike though,” a bike that I repeatedly told him cost me $154, which he repeatedly said would take off my hands for $25, and then fix it up and, “You know what I would do with this thing? I could fix this thing up and I would cruise all over the place with it.” Yeah, so you can fix it up for nothing and then joy ride with it while I’m stuck with no to shitty transportation, atheist.
So then I go to dump out the vacuum a kind neighbor let me borrow last night into the desert, and a homeless woman who was flirting with me the day before by showing off the side of her breast to me boldly, gross – not that it was ugly but the rest of her was – a woman I’d repeatedly helped, and even the day before gave a near unused in near excellent condition $145 fake Tony Hawk bmx too, who only recently moved in, who I’d offered to let stay at my place during the extreme cold, who I gave a LED lamp too and nice amount of firewood too, walks up to me after I tell her I’m dumping out a vacuum to retrieve rocks I accidentally sucked into it, and starts whining about the shreds of paper and a few pieces of foam that came out, without me even saying I’d leave it there. I then tell her half jokingly that the Bible says to subdue the earth, and she says, “It does not say “subue”!” and argues about that, yes, argued, and I tell her “there’s like 50 translations that use that word,” and she then says, “Well they’re all wrong, they used the wrong word!” This is an atheist who maybe two weeks before said, “I’ve purged the Bible from my mind,” and seemed to get defensive when I told her that Jehovah’s Witnesses were a cult and promoted many false prophecies, to which she replied, “Only some did that,” yeah, that really makes it better, atheist. The point was, it’s a cult, their leaders put out false prophecies, and many no doubt promoted it and stuck with the cult despite that glaring bad fruit of the wolves in sheep’s clothing Jesus warned about.
I then tell I’ve picked up tons of plastic bags (I actually picked up a massive amount of trash and bagged it or put it in one spot and even DUG INTO THE GROUND WITH MY BARE HANDS TO GET AT SMALL SHARDS OF GLASS AND LARGE AMOUNTS OF VARIOUS KINDS OF FOAM AND OTHER GARBAGE to clean the desert! ONLY TO FIND OUT A LITERAL WITCH AND PSEUDO CHRISTIAN NAMED KATY, A SUPPOSED HERMAPHRODITE, A LESBIAN, WAS THE ONE BREAKING HER BEER BOTTLES IN THE AREA I WAS METICULOUSLY. CLEANING UP, EVEN AFTER I DID SO). And then to get rid of her tell her I’m going to bulldoze the place anyways. She then says, “That’s not good for the little creatures.” And I tell her there’s nothing around anyways, and she says, “Yes there is! There’s things around here!” Uh, no, there’s an occasional lizard and a bunch of sparse scrub and MASSIVE amount of glass everywhere. I told her one time I could make a rain cache and that she could of course use it, and she then like an unthankful brat says, “The water is dirty.” This is someone who boasted about being like a boyscout and made critical comments about two other homeless guys being nearby for being negative. So she can’t imagine how to filter the water, or getting a water filter?! Or asking me if I had one? Ridiculous. My point is, if the environment is so polluted that water from the sky instantly becomes too dirty to drink, the hell is she whining about “little creatures” in the desert for that that the water gets on of feeds on? Just shut up stupid atheist and stop being negative and preaching to me your liberal new age atheist environmentalist nonsense.
And then she, apparently boasting, says, “I pick up glass” (WHICH IS AROUND HER CAMP, WOW HOW CONVENIENT) and I tell her it’s a waste of time because you could just bulldoze it. And it takes up way more energy to pick it up by hand, or rather would if you attempted to clean up all the places it was in (especially when it just comes back because of repeated vandalism) because you could just bulldoze it. I then remind her indirectly that I gave her that bike, and had given her a missing bolt to it and she says, “Did you leave it on the bike?!” in a whiny hurt way. Wow, so all over a few shreds of paper dumped in a little ditch that you could easily get rid of, including by fire, that the sun would degrade into easily destroyed particles? What an idiot.
I can’t remember how, but she worked in Hurricane Sandy into her argument, because she said to me something about mother nature kicking everyone off the planet, to which I replied, “There’s 5 billion people on the planet, no one is being kicked off” and she said, “Oh yeah?! What was Hurricane Sandy?! There’s no one living there [New Jersey and New York she meant I guess], to which I replied, “There’s tons of people still living there.” That temporarily shut her up. This hypocrite by the way uses technology of course, technology she claims is bad for the planet. She reminds of other liberal hypocrites who claim the current population is bad Earth, that technology is bad, and yet use their self and technology to spread that message rather than killing themselves for the betterment of the world. It’s no different then liberals and fake Christians and other atheists who when you point out a contradiction they are making about God or some immoral behavior or speech of theirs, something hypocritical, reply, “You can’t judge, stop being critical, you’re so judgmental, Jesus said, ‘Don’t judge’, you should listen to your own Bible,” and yet that speech shows a negative attitude and is “judgmental” itself, yet another contradiction.
Like many would no doubt say who read this, “She’s homeless for a reason.” Here’s two obvious ones: Atheism and liberalism. By the way, she claimed her husband committed suicide, without a sound of sadness in her voice, and not long after the Sandy Hook massacre, asked her what she thought of it. And trying to sound wise, with a pretentious wise woman look, said, “They knew they were gonna die,” non nonchalantly, “they wanted to die.” She believes in karma which is why she was saying that. She also claimed earlier with a sly pretentious wise woman sounding voice, “I’ve studied religion for 45 years” (she’s no older than 40) and that that’s and that “the Hindu calendar ends on the same day; that can’t be a coincidence” for why something big would happen on December 23, 2012. Yes, she fell for the fake Mayan prophecy. And when I came on Christmas to ask if Miss Theologian of 45 Years Who Was Duped by a Fake New Age/Scammer Prophecy” wanted to stay over, remained silent under her tarp bed cover, as if I couldn’t tell she was awake. Yep, atheist.
And from a social media site here, from beginning to end, is a in order series of messages I sent to a Jewish atheist (and I’m posting it all so you can see there was no reason for his attacking me, and I hadn’t talked to him at any other time in any other way during these messages except to comment on something he said to all his pathetic looking and sad amount of friends, that being, “skank it up bitches!” to get people to “like” (thumb up) his band. His failed band, which includes a guy who plays accordion. To that I said, “Lol you can’t force people to like your music”. So, here’s the conversation with this idiot atheist and Satanist:
Conversation started October 30, 2012
hey whats up man
nada, just watching some QI
it’s a crazy british trivia show my GF showed me
do you have a messenger? [a small deleted sentence came after this one, deleted for privacy reasons]
they never really answer the questions, but the banter is great
i haven’t used messengers in a while
let me see if i can log in to any
yahoo refuses to stop starting up, msn has that big ugly add, they always ruin themselves
ad i mean
i never used yahoo, i was a windows/aim guy
or what they call their news thing
i just used aim recently, just to add some people, who apparently haven’t been on for many years
anyways when you’re not busy having a good time, give your msn email
i dont want to interrupt you right now
[a deleted email was here]
it can wait
oh by the way how good are you at the flute?
i’d pay for a cover of various songs like at a party if you can play well
flute i’m ok, and i can’tplaystring harp, but i can rock the harmonica
like… a song from Conan the Barbarian…
lol conan on harmonica…
maybe i wud pay for that, that would be cool
ok well ill email u and email me back for a time better for u seeya
“A Plea of No Contest is not an admission of guilt, but is an admission to the truth of the facts alleged in the Complaint”
i just learned that!
is that true [deleted] ?
So how [deleted] can it not be an admission, isn’t that contradictory?
oh my god
a no contest is you saying to the courts that you do not wish to fight it
[deleted for privacy reasons]
so it is seen as a tounge in cheek confession
yeah but what the heck[,] an admission that the facts aren’t in dispute? [a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
this is a corrupt country
[a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
maybe you can
[two sentences deleted for privacy reasons]
[a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
[five sentences deleted for privacy reasons]
because our government does not care anymore for justice, they just want paychecks
and then i got mad cuz [a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
so my dad claimed tho he said he may have remembered wrong
so i was angry and emailed him saying [partial sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
because you know how that would look if someone discovered such an agreement
and plus i just never agreed, so i felt like im being punished after the fact
did you know that Zuckerberg moved out of the country hah?
damn man, [a sentence deleted for privacy reasons]
[link deleted for privacy reasons]
November 13, 2012
William, did you really “like” Walmart, or were you hacked or forced at gun point to do that…
I was working there at the time
I was just joking anyways.
Hey you wanna secede with me? I’m seceding to Yellow Stone National Forest, I’m taking it over man, all the natives in america agreed to help me… I made a spear from a stick I found on the ground, I found a nickel too!
You have ten seconds to decide.
William, don’t take this as flattery at all, but you’re too intelligent to be an atheist. I saw you liked Satanism. If you are Jewish you should remember that Hitler was an occultist, and that pagans don’t have a good reputation for morality. I read an ancient quote from some prominent Greek who said pagans didn’t care about the poor. The Greeks were also sexist as are the modern pagan Indians, aka Hindus as are the Taoists of China, who have very very low regard for females to the point where they kill them as babies. I’m sure you heard of China and now, India’s male to female ratio imbalance. In at least one large part of India, females are kidnapped for slaves, think about the irony of that. And remember I’m not a Catholic, a cult which is half-pagan, and I know you know their very bad reputation especially with regard to the treatment of children.
Sir, Please do me the respect of not trying to convert me to your ignorant ways, I am a man of reason whom has studied many of the worlds faiths, i was a christian worship leader at a methodist church, taught meditation seminars at the zen center of southern nevada, engaged in worship rituals with hebrews for passover, celebrated ramadan and shivaratra, but i have found that none of these paths are valid points of view in the grand scheme of the universe, DO NOT EVER TRY TO CONVERT ME or i will report you to FB for harassment
“DO NOT EVER TRY TO CONVERT ME or i will report you to FB for harassment” I didn’t know FB was the Judge and Arbiter of What Christians May Do. Can’t you think for yourself Will? Why are you so weak minded to me telling you something peaceful and that has nothing to do with force? See: as an atheist and as someone who has rejected God, you’ve become paranoid and easily angered and self obsessed. You can’t even be peaceful about others obeying their own religion in a peaceful way, but in your paranoid arrogance have become a living time bomb over what is normal in life. You, as you can read for yourself, have only made mere claims and resorted to the logical fallacy of “The louder I yell” and “I’ll tell mommy and daddy” or “I’ll tell government on you” but of course as you’ve told me you’ve become so hateful you can’t even stand government. So where do you turn to, absurdly, Facebook, which any idiot paying attention to the news knows works with the government, and stated they do so.
“The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; he has ceased to be wise and to do good.” – Psalm 36:3
You are a living example of what happens to those who reject God after having come to know him, they become unwise, delusional, paranoid, fearful of Hell so badly they strain at a gnat to avoid the thought of Hell like a hyper child. You’re also an example of what happens when you dedicate yourself to Arminian theology, that salvation can be lost and that your will is more important that God’s: inevitably, you lose your “salvation”, the false salvation you never had based on your will being superior to God’s. Of course you would have fallen away being that you had no faith in God to keep you as Jesus said he would do with a (true) child of God.
You’re become so irrational you worship a permanently half-defeated demon whose future has been clearly laid out by Christ: he’s doomed to suffer forever, and no doubt so badly, his only thought will be that he is in pain, barely aware of anyone else. And as everyone knows William, who isn’t deluded, Satan hates everyone, but his own demons, and he barely has any love or them obviously.
Methodism is a false form of Christianity, big surprise it couldn’t save you. And as for atheism and pagans again, tell me William who pretends to be against racism to the point where you claim to have beat Nazis, but who clearly simply loves violence, what did Hitler do or Israel, and are the pagan and atheist countries supporting Israel, or is it alone in it’s cause to rid itself a terrorist group?
You’ve become unwise and I’m thinking, you’ll always be this way now. You would do good to get on marijuana to keep yourself from going ballistic over little things.
And William, what are you so scared and furious about me trying to “convert you” if as you believed as a Methodist and Satanist who hates everything that your will is superior, that I can convert you? And as someone who thinks he’s superior to all, why does it turn you into a wrathful demon at hearing there mere mention of God? God doesn’t act that way when he hears about Satan, so how are you superior if you lack the patience and self-control God has?
I know i am superior to none, hence why i have no need to bring my beliefs to others, and i am agitated when others see me as a missionary project
Will, you talk like someone with narcissism disorder.
You say u don’t think you’re superior to anyone yet “i’m his missionary project”
When did you become my project? I didn’t know you were so important.
you don’t even know me. unfriend me
I sent you one small message not saying anything about Christ and you turn into Mohammed.
I don’t need to know everything about you, now you’re playing Mr. Hit and Run because you know you’ve made a mess here.
William doesn’t know how to say sorry.
And William doesn’t know how to read patiently, he sees a first sentence in disagreement with him and freaks out, as a narcissist does.
no, I choose not to engage on conversation with someone who sends me two paragraphs of hate speech about other faiths randomly
How was my speech “hate” Mr. I’m going to tell facebook on you for harassment over your little paragraph! Hail Satan!”?
You William are the hip-shooter.
You read a little, blow up mentally, send little jabs and think that’s rational.
and you continue conversations with people who tell you to leave them alone
The Bible says, which you never did know well clearly, “Ignore arguments of ignorance” and since you’re easily upset over little things and see everything as an attack that doesn’t agree with his Highnesses Will, then no point in reading your replies anymore.
one more message and you will be blocked
You can’t even stand to read my little replies, what then is the point in talking to you?
exactly, you are blocked
Okay guy who acts like a bratty girl, run now Mr. I Have Satan’s Power
Run now Satanist.
[Note: W. Neal also claimed to be an atheist, and in a paranoid manner and tone, when I started reading some lyrics her wrote out loud around a few people who I knew would care less, excitedly told me not to do so, because, "I'm an anarchist" and some "the government is out to get anarchists" like comment.
In conclusion, humanism, Satanism, atheism, liberalism and liberal environmentalism, all stupid and evil, and never trust a humanist, Satanist, atheist, liberal or liberal environmentalist, ever, except to be hypocritical, highly irritating, self-righteous, self-centered, easily offended and easily upset and arrogant.