Today a user named “loic” in response to my detailed logical Biblical rebuke of various gun wielding teabaggers, aka Republicans, I got what is debatebly an ad hominem response, “Damn…did somebody pissed in your corn flakes this morning ?……” and a bunch of pretentious drama dots as you can see.
In response to my response, a narcissist moron teabagger troll-moderator ” jfrey123 / I aim to misbehave…” jumped in to the imaginary rescue and “nuked” me he claimed, in other words, deleted all my responses in true narcissistic style.
His reply was:
Originally Posted by Gullwing View Post
I think you are lost]
He’s talking about the user I nuked above him. They joined just to insult all of us for shooting homeless people.”
Who joined to insult all of us for shooting homeless people? And who is “us”? Your response is a non sequitur, it makes no sense.
“Back to topic:”
Why didn’t you stay on topic in the first place instead of making an insane response? Was your stupid reply anything near useful to the detailed remarks I made? Obviously not stupid guy.
“I agree with Joe, self defense is self defense.”
So, squelch my logical replies because you personally did not like that I rebuke the morons’ insulting babble and a year late, you, the moderator, then give your little opinion as if it were fact, and insult me. Infantile, typical narcissist behavior.
“You’re not defending your own home or dwelling, so it’s not a home defense scenario. But if you have a right to be there”
And super idiot, as I pointed out, the narcissist moron who started the thread DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO BE ON THE ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WAS THEREFORE TRESPASSING. FAIL.
“and your fear of being harmed would excite the fears of a reasonable person,”
The point is, infant, he had no reason to be in the abandoned house. As his narcissistic statement clearly shows, he is mentally ill, even his user description points to him being mentally ill: ” Smoggo / Farter”, and clearly then as I said to him, should not own a gun. Smoggo started the thread with:
Are there squatter’s rights in NV?
Ok,This might seem as a “no-brainer” to many of you,but here was the situation: My friend who had to leave his house here in Las Vegas (he left lv and the house) had a realtor check it out and borrow the key to gain access to the house from me. The realtor returned saying the key didn’t work and the locks had been changed on the front door and could see the paintmarks of changing devices.
My friend asked me to investigate the situation,which I did,right after work. I looked over the place and it seemed like there was nobody there,but I could only see the living room from the outside,all bedrooms have solar screens I could not see through at night (8:30 pm). The locks had indeed been changed on the front door and the garage door had been left partially open,although previously locked. I went through the garage and found the interior garage door unlocked.
I opened the door and went in a bit then saw what looked like bedding in the master bedroom that had all previously been removed. I had a poor quality flashlight and a kel tec p-11 with one mag (not a spare) on me at the time,so I retreated because I didn’t know what might be inside the house…a person or multiple people possibly being armed.
All that said (sorry it was soo long),here is the question(s):if I had gone further and encountered someone squatting,would their right be to defend themselves from me seeing as I was the intruder? If they jumped out of nowhere,possibly unarmed,would I be in the wrong if I used lethal defensive force? Remember,the house has no lights nor power.
I do have a ccw,and all my weapons are registered and legal. Thanx for any input
(picture of an ugly dancing fat woman) <—-included cuz it looks like my exwife,just slimmer lol
edit: was it weak of me to leave the place like that?
you have cause to defend yourself.
Clearly the rant of someone who is immature, looking for trouble and praise over his gun and his stupid actions which risked his life and that of others, and possibly children over his arrogance and lack of maturity. The rest of jfrey’s comment is,
“We had a case up here last month: Guy had a house listed for rent, one of the neighbors called him up to say they thought someone was in there. Homeowner went to investigate. …”
Stupido: THE REPLY I MADE POINTED OUT THAT SMOGO IS NOT THE OWNER AND THAT THE OTHER USER, WHO SUGGESTED LYING TO THE POLICE AND MAKING A FALSE EVICTION AND THANKING EVIL GOVERNMENT FOR BEING BIASED TOWARDS THOSE WITH MORE POWER, WAS ALSO STUPID AND WRONG TO GIVE THAT ADVICE, ESPECIALLY BEING THAT IT IS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT THAT CONSERVATIVES ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT. You, an infantile narcissist, jfrey, couldn’t stand my just rebuke of these hypocrites so like a true narcissist erased what you couldn’t bear made you and your clique of morons look stupid and instead made a non sequitur and switched the subject, another logical fallacy called BAIT AND SWITCH. You also threw the baby out with the bathwater even if I had made an ad hominem attack a you seem to imply below. That other user for my readers to know, had said:s perhaps is what you are implying with your enormous copy paste signature below, clearly your lazy way of justifying squelching free speech and hiding the truth.
“Your best bet is to tell metro you’re acting as an agent of the owner and want the trespassers removed. If Metro doesn’t you’ll have to actually file an eviction and start with a 3 day nuisance.
Thankfully Nevada and Clark County are very pro property owner/landlord.”
Again: is bias logical or good, is oppressing the poor good? As I told them, the Bible says, “Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker, but helping the poor honors him.” and anyone who continues to do evil will end up in Hell and that that will be your permanent home.
jfrey’s comment also included this GIANT signature into the end:
“Looking for a Ruger 10/22 rifle or cheap charger pistol for an SBR project. Beat up is fine as long as it functions. PM me if you got one.
10 Commandments of Logical Debate:
1. Thou shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument.” (Ad hominem).
Is that why you hastily made this generalization, “They joined just to insult all of us for shooting homeless people.”? You’re so wrong in the head you hypocritical moron copy paster, the 10 commandments of logical debate come from the Bible:
First you shall acknowledge your Maker and love him with all your heart and no blaspheme him or worship anything else other than him, if you cannot love him with all your heart YOU ARE TO FEAR HIM, because you are an illogical sinner. The Bible is FULL of ad hominem attacks the way you stated it, which was wrong. An ad hominem attack as atheists often quote is referring to AN ARGUMENT THAT AVOIDS THE ARGUMENT WHEN THE ARGUMENT HAS MERIT BY MERELY ATTACKING THE CHARACTER OF THE ONE WHO MADE THE ARGUMENT BY BRINGING UP IRRELEVANT CHARACTER FLAWS. That is why in court it is acceptable and common for a lawyer to ATTACK THE CHARACTER OF A WITNESS has questionable morality. You made an ad hominem attack indirectly by claiming to have nuked me without explanation.
“2. Thou shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack.”
Is that why you said, “They joined just to insult all of us for shooting homeless people.” and deleted my comments so no one could see the evidence for your claim?
Moron who is being pretentious like a typical narcissist, ever heard of “Thou shalt not bear false testimony” and “Do not lie”? Instead you, a narcissist, replace that with your pretentious hypocritical statement. You misrepresented the argument by switching the subject and deleting my comments. (Straw man fallacy). More accurately and less pretentiously stated you idiot, a straw man is simply making up an argument someone didn’t make. You, being a narcissist, think that lengthening your babble and adding “Thou” to it makes you moral and wise, another fallacy.
“3. Thou shall not use small numbers to represent the whole. (Hasty generalization)”.
Is that why you hastily said, “They joined just to insult all of us for shooting homeless people.”? Blind hypocrite. And so if I see a group of blacks with black hair and they all tell me that all blacks have black hair, I can’t say, “Well then, all blacks have black hair”? Idiot. What you made was a hasty generalization by stereotyping all “hasty generalizations” as many atheists do. Are you an atheist? Is
“4. Thou shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true.” (Begging the question). Like you hastily deciding my comments should be deleted out of your assumption that because you personally disliked them it was right to do so? AND THAT ISN’T BEGGING THE QUESTION YOU MORON. BEGGING THE QUESTION IS MAKING A STATEMENT OR ASKING A QUESTION THAT HAS NO POINT TO IT WITH THE IMPLICATION, OR THE PERSON MAKING THAT STATEMENT OR QUESTION THINKING THEY ARE MAKING A POINT. Example is you quoting these various fallacies and implying that when you delete a comment that your copy paste makes a point as to why, wrong, it does not.
“5. Thou shall not claim that because something occurred before, it must be the cause. (Post Hoc/False cause):
And who does this, idiot? So liberals do this so much so that you include this in your copy-paste on logical fallacies? LOL. What a rant, and think about it, this teabagger imbecile leaves this as his signature after every moronic thing he says.
“6. Thou shall not reduce the argument down to two possibilities. (False dichotomy)”. No idiot, you don’t reduce an argument down to two possibilities ARBITRARILY. And why would you say two and not one or three, or four? Is two magically bad? That supposed logical fallacy then is a BEGGING THE QUESTION FALLACY, IT MAKES NO POINT. The fallacy is FALSE DICHOTOMY, not “DICHOTOMIES ARE FALSE”. An example of a true dichotomy is: “If the universe was not a random event creation, then it must have been a deliberate creation”. There is no other is no other logical possibility, there is no third possibility. Your a stupid copy paster who makes hasty decisions.
“7. Thou shall not argue that because of our ignorance, claim must be true or false. (Ad ignorantum)”
Grammar check. Since your copy paste makes no sense, it is a non sequitur fallacy. What idiot copies something that is supposed to be about logical thinking, AND DOES NOT CAREFULLY READ WHAT HE PASTES BEFORE PASTING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER, AND STILL DOES NOT READ WHAT HE’S REPEATING ENDLESSLY? A super idiot.
“8. Thou shall not lay the burden of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (Burden of proof reversal)”
Because? No idiot, the way you stated/copy-pasted the fallacy makes no sense. No one makes a claim, “God exists” and then when an atheist says, “Prove it,” replies, “You (atheist) prove he exists.” The fallacy correctly stated is, “Defending a claim as being true if it cannot be disproven.” Not your stupid atheist nonsense of “Hey you prove me right”. No one argues “Prove me right”, they argue, “PROVE ME WRONG”. UGH, HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE!? If you don’t know what you are quoting you infant, DON’T QUOTE IT AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!
“9. Thou shall not assume “this” follows “that” when it has no logical connection. (Non sequitur)”
Then why do you also make assumptions and why do you always make non sequiturs? Because: YOU, ARE ILLOGICAL and do not care about truth, logic or evidence, but rather your own feelings, narcissist moron.
“10. Thou shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore it must be true. (Bandwagon fallacy)”
And who does that so much so that you decided it was oh so necessary to include in your replacement of God’s ten commandments? How many liberals say, “Oh Obama saying change is good is so popular is must be true!?” How many conservatives say, “Oh many people say Bush Jr. was such a nice guy, many say police are nice, so therefore Bush Jr. and police are nice”?
To learn more about logical fallacies click the permanent link on my blog above, to learn more about the insidious mental illness known as narcissistic personality disorder, which I believe many millions of Internet users like the ones I rebuked here have, click the link on my block above referring to it or go to http://narcissism.tk
You’re never going to see an economic recovery in America so long as the governors, mayors and the police in America keep harassing citizens, keep jailing them over biased or petty things or one person accusations or hunches and packing the jails and prisons with tens of millions of the potential work force and making home owners pay massive property taxes or harassing them for stupid things like weeds or some vague claim of “overgrowth”. And do you think you’re taxes are being spent wisely when a pan handler is jailed for “pan handling” or holding a sign or some arrested for trespassing on an empty street and all kinds of other petty arrests being made? Is there going to be an economic recovery when citizens keep having to buy expensivish water filters so they can drink water that doesn’t taste like toilet water? The poor will never get out of poverty so long as they are oppressed and having to spend money they need to prosper to instead enjoy the oppressive life they have. The claim that America is not “a third world country” is stupid, because in fact anyone can see that tons of people every day are selling their plasma JUST TO EAT, and are in effect, eating their plasma. What good is all the tech in the world if you can’t afford anything but the cheap stuff? This is a third world country. And about the claim “oh everyone has a flat screen tv”, who cares and who said those TVs were expensive? Do they generate income, if sold would that person suddenly be rich, no, so that’s dumb to use to say American’s aren’t poor. You cannot eat a flat screen tv, it creates a larger electricity bill instead.
There will also be no general economic recovery so long as the government denies people a right to make a profit from their gold mining or panning on BLM property, because there are people who actually obey the various state laws about what you can mine or take out and the BLM does enforce those laws. Think of the stupidity of not allowing some company or person to mine the middle of a massive desert, merely because it’s BLM land, or some environmentalist says there’s a possibly rare lizard there.
So long as there are corrupt people as our leaders and enforcers, there will be no economic recovery, if there is a large recovery, it’s only going to be for some group favored by the corrupt at the expense of the poor and the better part of the country, as in citizenry.
My guess is that there will only be a small recovery if someone comes up with a large ship or fleet of small ships, goes out to a no man’s land in the ocean and implements some sort of underwater mining technology to recover the precious metals or whatever in the ocean floor, or if secret sea-mining is done off the shores.
One more powerful reason I don’t see any significant economic recovery happening soon is because severely mentally ill people are allowed to roam free, and the two or three that matter most are those with the permanent disorders known as psychopathy and narcissistic personality disorder. In other words psychopaths and narcissists. They are devastating to the lives of those they become close to. Their evil behavior may seem light, but if a person is exposed to it long enough it can have a very bad influence and cause a domino effect of misfortunes for the victim. Psychopaths and narcissists are chronically rude and chronic liars. They often become leaders, including business managers or police and cause devastation on an individual level and national depending on what they are doing and how many of them are doing it. A third but lesser problem are schizophrenics being allowed to roam. They are time-sappers. These days many people don’t bother reporting these people because they know that no one is likely to be arrested for simply being a mean person or babbling nonsense, or are so worn out from their bad life or trying to hang on to the good life they have that they don’t bother. There should be a campaign to permanently institutionalize psychopaths and narcissists and to get schizos the help they need and isolate then from the rest of society till they are normal again. Is that going to happen? Even if it did, because corrupt leaders are mostly ruling over us, it would no doubt be done in a poor way, and end up at some point being used to attack or take advantage of the innocent or those making the accusations. Quite simply, the evil governments of the world need to be wiped out for happiness to flourish among the decent people.
Technological progression is not an indication of moral progression necessarily, or as you called it “civility”. That is because of theivery, and what I call leeching, which is when a bad child enjoys the good environment provided for him by God, or parents better than him. Also, one need not be moral to to progress technologically. You merely need God’s willingness to allow something to happen, patience, the physical and mental ability, and the desire to accomplish a doable goal. This is demonstrated by psychopaths among us who have no morals,or rather, a bare minimum. A psychopaths morals may be: “I work to earn money, but I steal if I can get away with it.” In other words, morals of convenience. An example of a “world of psychopaths” or narcissists, is North Korea, it is a country that can only exist from the help of others who are more moral. The same with China, the atheists there were plundering and murdering and my guess is the Muslims, barely better, and the growing influence of Christians, and the goods and services provided by Christians from the outside world helped them to grow technologically. A very good example is the Soviet Union, when an atheist narcissist took charge, Stalin, he mass murderered millions, and how did his country technologically progress? They copied technology from “the west” and of course improvised. I’m not saying they only copy, because they have natural intelligence that allows them to innovate, but, a lack of morality introduces instablility which leads to de-progression. Civilizations come an go because they don’t obey God enough. An example is Israel, God stamped it out many times so that only a few were left and their country no longer existed. Another example were those Israel replaced, whom God became so disgusted with he had “better” people take their place, and that was Israel. Another example is Assyria, and a huge example was the world befor the Flood of Noah, which God completely wiped out except for Noah’s family and various land animals, and of course many sea creatures survived, though interestingly, it seems many of massive ones died out, with only a few of the majority remaining, like whales, giant fish and octopi and various sea serpants and plesiosaurs and seagaters or giant salt water crocodiles that are rarely seen. My guess is that the giant sea creatures of the Flood died out, with only their babies remaining, so that God’s symbolic teaching that it isn’t by your strength or size that you will survive, but by his mercy and will and you being humbled (signifying you being humble in heart in a loving submissive way) that you will “survive”/live in peace) would be expressed in a complete way. Surely various angels who witnessed the Flood, were able to see these massive sea creatures dying out, serving as an example to them right away, and to us humans later on when we discovered their bones.
So, is technological progression a necessary sign of a moral people? No, not at all, no more than some brutish animal feasting on the things in the environment, including more intelligent animals, then giving birth to tons of kids and taking over the nests of whatever they ate, and then giving birth to kids of their own.
My guess is, that in a purely psycopathic country, it would technologically devolve very quickly. Look again at North Korea, which still uses ancient computers, so much so, they were using it for their space agency, computers with large monitors only able to display the color green, if I saw right. I’m guessing that’s about 30 years behind the current state of technology. And I recently read that Russians went to them to help them build super emp weapons.
It seems to me one of the best examples that technological progression is not an indication of civility or more accurately: moral progression (improving or perfect obedience to God which would be the perfect fulfillment of “do to others as you would have them do to you” which Jesus commanded us to do and who introduced this concept) would be the native american world BOTH before and after the Europeans came, and not just them, but the Europeans themselves:
1. The Native Americans (including Native South Americans), despite having some morals and “civility”, were endlessly waring with other Native tribes. It seemed they never got farther than either: living in cliffs, living (and only for some) in very well made stone temples, tents, or probably leaf huts. Today we see that isolated tribes in the Amazon, despite having a rule set and civility enough to survive in a handful of groups over 100s of years, are still living in huts.
2. Then came the Europeans, who, because of their Christian beliefs (though far from perfect adherence to them), and because of the corruption of Catholocism, Lutheranism and Armenianism (corrupt forms of Christianity), were able to, because of their greater moral and motional stability and logic (which Christian belief imparts to the mind) were able to conquer the Native Americans, who the Europeans correctly saw as “savages” in comparison to them. The irony was was that those European Christians who were not truly Christian, but psychopaths or narcissists or like them, were worse in God’s eyes, because they knew the law of “do unto others”, yet disobeyed it by taking advantage of the Native Americans. Now, not all Europeans did this, I’m speaking in general. The Bible even says that if an evil man comes against you, to not resist him (that is, if he’s cornered and captured you). SO, even when Native Americans came with hostility to the Europeans, the Euros should have either remained friendly, put out food and goods for the hostiles to take, and if that didn’t appease, to barricade or run away, but not to murder and declare, “We are sovereign, God gave us the right to kill you”. I would even say that the European Christians were able to advance technologically greatly, because they aqcuired the Americas and plundered it from the Natives. It gave them a technological boost. Was that an example of “civility” in any way, to come on to land already in use, kick the dwellers there off it, or repeatedly cheat them out of the promises made to them, to murder them or harass or molest them when they protested?
3. There was also an indication that some of the giants that once lived in America had crude technology, but were they moral according to the Natives? No, just like in the pre-Flood world, the only indication of their behavior from the Natives or rather the strongest implication, was that they were bullies and war-like, and one was even said to have been a cannibal. These giants are now extinct, as far as anyone knows.
EVEN PERFECT OBEDIENCE TO GOD, even that would not necessarily be indicated by technological progression. Example: Moses and Samuel attained about as close as you can get to perfect obedience to God and were leaders of many, but did those many go on to become technological giants? Did God even say, “Here, this is how you build a UFO”? In fact, God explained how to build various things to certain people living before the Flood, so allowed them to “cheat” metaphorically speaking. He himself gave them a boost.
And finally, here is a thought experiment, or something like it, imagine a child is born with great intelligence, a Tesla type. He is taught by a psychopathic parent how to build various electronics and taught math, because that psychopath parent intents to exploit whatever the child invents. The parent even abuses his child now and then so that the child becomes arbitrarily introverted at times. That child then goes on to build great electronic devices, even a UFO, all the while the evil parent is murdering others and awaiting his little Tesla to come up with a great weapon or UFO. He comes home one day and shouts, “Hey genius, did you build anything I can use as a weapon or UFO yet? The child gives him both. The parent then uses them to slaughter and oppress the masses and has countries he conquired build more of them, and he tries to wipe out all the Christians “for sport”. He, because of his acts, has loaded the world with UFOs and extremely powerful and numerous weapons. He then goes to some other planet with human-like people who have a great civilization, and when they see him and his fleet, they say, “He must be civilized, because he has great technology,” and afterwards he destroys them. Then his child, who was made a prince splits his parent’s empire and advances them with new technology for war, and uses one half to destroy the other, but because they lack morals and because the child lacks morals, eventually they all destroy each other. Aliens from another world see what was left behind from the war, see the abandoned or broken UFOs, and say, “Surely they were civilized, maybe they were destroyed by an asteroid, a volcanic explosion or a flood or some savage race came and destroyed them.”
So, common sense thinking demonstrates that by great intelligence, some to great patience, but also by thieving and oppression, and with the help of many, who, using a base of a previously moral people’s efforts, can attain great technological progression and technology, and that mere “civility” for a time, is not an indicator of moral goodness, of kindness, of a loving civilization. It can indicate a previously good one, or one under subjegation, that is being taken advantage of most likely (like how China takes advantage of the morally better America by repeatedly swindling them and selling to them cheap toxic goods), but not moral superiority. Yes, it may have love, but a polluted type, and more likely to be lust, not “love”, and an unstable lust. Yes, the people may act orderly in various ways, and are patient in war, but it’s to enjoy oppressing. Even the atheist Gene Roddenberry seemed to realize this. IN his Star Trek world, the violent Klingon race had scientists working to progress their technology, which, because they were scientists and not warriors, were regarded as detestable and weak. And then came the “Borg”, of whom their queen said that they did not invent, but assimilated. I think that’s an unlikely absurdity, and is contradictory since the Borg would have to invent ways to assimilate and adapt, not simply take and glue things on to themselves, or let machines, which no doubt would be super stupid compared to a living being, do all the thinking. So far no one has made any greatly intelligent machines, and it would obviously take a massive amount of programming, an enormous amount, to get anything close to the intelligence of a parrot, and even then, it would have no soul, since only God can give that (with the exception that Satan will one day have the ability to create one living thing it seems, though it could be God will be the one who adds the soul to Satan’s attempt at making a living being).
On a side note, atheists proliferate mental disorders that work against civility and morality, like psychopathy and narcissistic personality disorder or introverted cowardice. Mental disorders don’t help civilize or spread morality, they destroy it. And for that reason, atheists should be banished, along with psychopaths and narcissists whom they create and enable or are.
“If CNN wanted ratings through the roof, they would hire Alex Jones as Morgan’s replacement” is what I read on infowars.com today. It should say, “should”, not “would”, and “should” should be in context: they should if they truly want to snuff out fundamentalist Christianity, because design the thin veneer of Alex being pro-Christian, it is clear he is a liberal who lumps in Christians together sloppily, and deceptively calls them “the state church”. There clearly is no state church. All churches that I know of hate the government or detest it, with exceptions of individual members who are apart of the government, some are okay with it. I met one, and it disgusted me. He was no surprise, an assemblies of God/Pentecostal Christian, the gullible type that get duped of their money in the form of “tithes”, which by the way, is unbiblical. The Bible does not say to tithe money! The core verse these deceivers an deceived use to justify modern tithing is a verse that says “test me”, but there too, God wasn’t talking about money. It was talking about sacrifices and various non-monetary offerings, and ironically, in the case of sacrifices, it said TO EAT THE SACRIFICE. If you were to convert that concept over to money as Pents illogically do, it would make zero sense. It could even mean “burn up your money and eat the ashes or metallic slag”. Moronic. The Pents are a huge number, and being ignoramuses, – and GOD it pisses me off how pastors mislead these people! I wish I could lash them in public! – and are the closest thing to a state church, the “patriot” type, however since Pent pastors lean towards being worldly, and to draw in the world is why they do that (and most apparently not being true Christians is why) infest their churches with not just constitution-over-the-Bible Christians, which are a type of worldly Christian, a false type, no offence, but they draw in of course people who don’t care what the Bible really teaches, and are “trendies” as Alex calls them, and some are bitter, just wanting to be around others for attention or to vent, or to have access to free food or counselling, or to make friends and so on. They either want to hear the classic “God’s wrath is on the world and will send those who don’t repent to Hell for all eternity, where they live in various degrees of torment depending on their sins, forever” or the lie, “God’s wrath is on those against our personal brand of Christianity, those Calvinists and fundamentalist Christians are especially angersome to God, if anyone is goins to Hells, it be dem!” They want to hear vague preaching, and a “Jesus loves you,” “just accept him into ur heart, and that’s that,” “coincidences are of God, and you can figure out what they mean, three red cars in a row means that God wants you to buy a red car,” “God will prosper you if you tithe with faith,” “Don’t judge or condemn (us Pents, or “me, your loving pastor”), cuz those judgemental people and condemning people are bad, (oh yes my tithing goats, I condemn them),” gospel and sermons.
The problem is, people like Alex are easily shot down, by, like Alex, I mean that Alex is a repeat exaggerator, and his political sins are so obvious, at least to fundamentalist Christians, and even messed up ones like the Mormons and Pents, that they burn out on him or get disgusted with his constant Christian-bashing and trying to appeal to all sides. No one wants a panderer, we all know what panderers are really like: opportunists, unreliable, self-interested. Though Alex claims the endless terrorism gets people used to it, it’s true if it’s not majorly affecting you, as in you’re not having to get molested to fly all the time and so on, but it’s also because of people like Alex, who rather than doing as he says and making a battle plan, lead the people down the false hope that preaching to the government to be nice or jump off a cliff is going to get us anyways. It’s obvious Alex wants a “civil” war despite his denial, but till someone is willing to lead the patriots and liberals into one that appears that it will at least end as a long term stalemate, we’re all sitting ducks next to wolves, who at any moment might pounce on us and rip our feathers off and tear us to pieces, or blow tons of us up.
I realized long ago, that in order for the anti-Christ to successfully in large part deceive and conquer the world, that the world would have to be crushed down, not utterly crushed, but that extremely devastating events would have to occur in order for there to be such a distraction that the world would forget about the antichrist coming about any time soon and as a result, that they would instead be desperately looking for a savior or saviors. What would have to specifically happen is:
1. a lack of access to Bibles and Biblical literature, especially about the last days and antichrist, and or a great destruction of those things and great curtailment of the publishing of such things. Alternatively, it could be that the next generation will be extremely distracted with what is coming. Despite the huge amount of information out, the world is still ignorant to a large degree, or often forgetful about basic things taught by the Bible, and in life, and that’s because of the flood of lies and corrupt leaders and their enforcers (police) everywhere causing problems for everyone, even those who support them.
2. a length of time long enough for a generation to be born that has a distorted view of the antichrist and/or knows little about such a character, thinking it to be a myth, a character kind of like a Santa Clause in believability. This would have to occur because it’s unlikely without an extreme hardening of hearts occurred all over the world towards God, a deep hatred directly toward him, which I think is unlikely personally, for people to take the “mark of the beast” aka 666 knowing it was prophesied and that those who took it would be condemned to “torment” without rest forever. In my opinion such a generation will be born soon, because it seems to me, that the church in general (not as in the true Christians, but the false ones too, who greatly outnumber them) that exists now, is in a position in which God’s wrath is at a bursting point, because they have easy access to the truth (about what the true religion is and right from wrong), it’s nearly unavoidable, they encounter it all the time and yet most Christians choose to continue living a life that is loveless towards God and only pays lip service if even that to Him or their false version of Him (mainly a God that either ignores or forgives their sins and only sees the good in them because they are decent or because God forgives at least them, no matter what or whatever reason they imagine, or because they believe they can, have or will earn their salvation, at least partly). According to the Bible, God’s wrath only because more extreme towards those who try to earn their salvation. So, think, if that is the case, how at this point with the Internet everywhere, making it utterly convenient to learn that, let alone just to pick up a Bible somewhere, or go to church to read one, and read the many verses that imply or plainly state that salvation is not a thing that can be earned? Is God just going to relax at such a church for a long time? Does the Bible prophecy that there is going to be a “revival” or “great awakening” among the Gentile Christians and non-Christians in which they suddenly realize, “Oh, salvation is a gift…” etc? There is no more time for waiting that I can see, not a long time. The only thing I see God holding back for before allowing the Gentiles to revert to the way they were before the time of Christ is because of various “tribes” and nations, perhaps like India, China and some parts of Africa that have not had a good chance to hear the gospel explained to them yet. But with an ever growing economy and Christians spreading more and more, inevitably the world will be fully exposed to the gospel/salvation message. There have already been many generations of true Christians, millions saved, so as I see it, God isn’t going to keep waiting for a long time. The world, Gentile world, has already well had its chance to be saved. The time is coming now for Israel to be saved. That is what I see.
I believe that what may send the world into a real “dark age”, one in which there isn’t even a pleasant Catholic church nearby to allow you some access to a Bible or writings about it, is what the Bible predicts:
1. “pestilences” (which can include disease and animal or insect infestations, like rats, mice, mosquitoes, fleas, roaches, lice, ticks, viruses, and perhaps even some sort of mold plague from damp weather and storms)
2. great earthquakes or many medium ones causing random-like devastation in places, perhaps even volcanic explosions (there is a “super volcano” in Yellow Stone that has been rising according to some geologists)
3. solar flares and/or EMP attacks causing great disruption to much of the world’s electronics, but not all. At first I thought most electronics would be ruined, but now I think instead that there will just harm in specific locations, because the Bible, it seems to me, implies that there won’t be such a crippling. That’s because it talks about the continuing prosperity of Saudi Arabia (via what it says in code about Mecca), that though things will be very bad, there will still be the usual trading going on, even if greatly diminished. Also the Bible seems to teach that there will still be speedy deliveries of information, like knowledge of an impending attack from distant countries before it happens, I don’t think it means that people will go about by horses or other slow means to deliver info from very far away, though it’s very possible. One more clue that despite great troubles that the main infrastructure of the world will be intact, is perhaps these two prophecies:
“there will come in the last days scoffers walking according to their own lusts and saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.’ For this is hidden from them by their willing it” – 2 Peter 3:3-5
“as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark. And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.” – Matthew 24:38-39
4. “the church apostasy aka the falling away” (this is when the Gentile churches, the false ones go into chaos, backstabbing each other, deny Christ as their savior or perhaps some even denying him as being a savior) caused by the great turmoil suddenly surging upon them/the world as I mentioned here
5. There is also a prophecy of fearful signs in the sky occurring. Solar flares could be included in this now that we can see them, but that is far out in space, not in the sky. It is arguable that at least some of the “fearful” signs in the sky that Jesus predicted are UFOs appearing, especially when they stay in place or a certain area, especially when they stay around for a long time. And it is not arguable at this point in my opinion, that UFOs are simply pretty or interesting things to see anymore. I believe this because of the growing amount of cattle and other animal “mutilations” associated with UFOs, and as I think may be becoming well known, human mutilations. There have been some in the UK, and at least one in Brazil. And two people died on a Brazilian island many years ago from what could be called an attack by UFOs. Now whether it was an accident that that happened to the islanders in Brazil doesn’t matter, the point is, at least on some of those UFOs, are psychopathic or reckless aliens, or perhaps ones who become demon possessed or emotionally affected by the dark angels as a result of coming to our world. I can say for myself, though I would still chance going to a UFO hotspot to see if I could learn anything valuable, I would always be wondering if they would do something horrible to me, or cause me to be greatly inconvenienced by doing some horrible surgery on me or exposing me to some awful chemical with horrible long lasting effects.
In a way, though not seemingly mentioned by the Bible, extreme disasters like that one at Fukushima and the Nigerian oil spill disasters, that threaten a massive amount of life on this planet are a sign of the last of the last days of this “age” (the before Christ’s 1000 year reign). Clearly God will act before everything is killed off by radiation, or their lives shortened so much as to get in the way of other prophecies being fulfilled, unless God intends for a while for a very hazardous, toxic Mad Max like world to come about. Now that would truly be horrible and perilous world to live in. It seems to be coming true though. Is anyone going to be able to suck up all the oil spills coming from Nigeria, or recover the leaked radiation from Fukushima? What about the smog in China’s major cities going out of control? What about the large mercury being spread all over the world from coal plants that don’t have mercury filters? Will God let that continue for much longer? I don’t think so.
The Babel Effect:
Also, consider Babel: God broke up the world there in order to prevent them from advancing so rapidly that they would think themselves gods and become so advanced that the gospel would be too silly a thing to them to ever consider, or perhaps become so advanced as perhaps these alien visitors are, that Jesus never would have been sacrificed, but just destroyed by some advanced weapon of some sort. How would Jesus have been able to disappear into a crowd if by some advanced technology he would easily be followed? Though the world has gotten past that situation, I mean in which Jesus sacrificed himself, I think there is another problem in which if we become so advanced again, that the antichrist, the evil savior, the false savior, would not be needed, would be ignored, or easily killed. Are we getting to a point where we can become like gods again? I think so from my constant research and eye on our technological advancements. Though the governments of the world have done well in suppressing technologies that could set us free from their stupidity and increasing lawlessness (and lawlessness is another sign that is coming and has come true), thanks to God allowing the Internet to spread everywhere and the information on it to become vast and very useful, I see there coming soon a time when cheap technologies will allow the world to free itself from the restraints of a few large greedy companies:
Energy: electricity suppliers (aka power companies) and gas companies: they rule us among some others. IO we were allowed ready mining (including coal) and oil drilling in America, meaning without the unjust hindrances imposed by the liberals, that too may cause a shift in the balance of power to the individuals over a few large, greedy and monopolistic companies. Solar power would also help free us. To have low cost energy from the sun from greatly improved and cheap solar cells, which I have read about) would help. What would also help free us are Thorium fusion reactors and the ultimate, or seemingly ultimate: Deuterium and/or Helium-3 reactor. These fuels are plentiful, but getting to them is that hard part, at least for the public.
Power transfer: if cheap room temperature superconducting technology was invented, that would help.
Memory and Convenient Communication: if cheap and durable devices that could store vast amounts of information, much greater than 64 gigabytes, so that a virtual Internet can be carried around by millions of people and personal Internets, so that Internet companies will no longer have monopolies either. Further, if our brain’s memories were easily seen and if our memory could be greatly enhanced, our very brains could be a virtual Internet.
Travel: Airport companies rules us. If antigravity technology came about, cheap and easy to make, or cheap skycars like Paul Moller’s or gyrocopters, that would help free us.
Water: If the cost of water rights being greatly lowered, perhaps by Obama or someone like him, that would greatly help.
Meat: if hunting equipment became low cost (greatly reducing reliance on mass food producing companies). What would also tip the balance in favor of us becoming “gods”, whether right or wrong, is if meat also became very cheap. This could be done if meat could be grown and/or if cats and dogs, like rabbits, were allowed to be used as food. Not that I think they should be, (only as a last resort with no option would I approve for now), but if that were done, the cost of meat would perhaps come greatly down, as cats and dogs are very common and there are so many, that they are often “put to sleep” in America for lack of anyone wanting to or being able to afford caring for them.
Housing: With instant very long lasting concrete housing, and if the national park lands were freed up for personal use, it could happen. We are at a point, in my opinion, where such things are near, especially if Obama allowed China to take over America in exchange for becoming America’s life time dictator (under China’s authority). China, as far as I know, is not concerned with the preservation of national parks, but wealth and control. If they obtain America, they may turn our parks into real estate to generate more income and alleviate the extreme poverty coming upon Americans. Easy space travel would also make real estate cheap perhaps, in that one could make and establish land claims on other planets, like Mars.
Money, Banks: If gold became plentiful (and with space travel using antigravity technology it may) and Bitcoin usage became widespread and common (doing away with currency rivalry and the time and money spent dealing with currency exchange rates), that too might propel us into a kind of godhood. Banks would no longer be one of our rulers.
Language: As in Babel, if language barriers were no longer barriers, or easy to overcome (and they could be with technology that could vastly improve our brain’s abilities, memory included), we could become more like gods.
If all these things were done, when these technologies converged, there would seemingly be no more monopolies over our lives by greedy tyrants. Perhaps we would all become greedy tyrants, regardless, without God as a king to guide us if such technology was common and easily obtained, I think it would get in the way of God’s prophecies. Therefore, I believe that when these things come closer and closer to reality, that great devastations will be near.
1) Jax-Ur said that all the future Kryptonians were stored in Superman’s cells, if that were so then the blood that came out of Superman’s mouth when he first entered Zod’s prison ship and when Jax-Ur took a blood sample. The DNA in superman would have been sufficient since it would have been the logical way to continually reproduce the DNA of the others into Superman’s cells, and even if it were simply the cells themselves being counted on to never expire and contain those extra DNA codes till extracted, there still would have been a massive amount of originals in the blood that came out of Superman, sufficient to repopulate Earth with Kryptonians. Further, Jax-Ur didn’t say that he had any of the cells, which would be strange not to mention, since birth pods were apparently already able to begin gestating Kyrptonians.
2) It is not plausible that Dr. Emil Hamilton would know that Earth was being terraformed in the small amount of time that he saw the terraforming action in place being that he didn’t know Kryptonian physiology or what Krypton was like. Though he could have been making a dramatic guess, a plausible assumption, as a scientist he should have known it could have also been a scare tactic in action, a slow-working weapon, a temporary obfuscation device (to block out the sun and make life on Earth much more difficult), an energy generating device, a mining device, base-making device, or even some sort of device to open a portal to another place. There were too many options to simply name one so quickly and to be so assured.
3) It was claimed a scout ship was sent to Earth 18,000 to 2,000 years ago, however carbon dating has only shown reliability to dating things up to 5000 years old, and radiometric dating has shown no reliability (The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, The Department of Computer Science, David Plaisted, one of many scientific critiques of radiometric dating) and archeological finds don’t substantiate Earth existed before 6,500 years, and almost all creation traditions substantiate a recent creation for Earth. Though it could be excused as merely the belief of the non-Bible literalists among the Earthlings, Faora-Ul’s comment about having evolved to become amoral and therefore superior suggests the writer of the show may have believed it to be fact as even the aliens believed this myth. There is also what could be taken as a symbolic hint that the writer of the script had in mind Darwinian evolution, in the use of a small, incomplete, aged-looking humanoid shaped skull, which contained all the genetic information of the Kryptonians to be birthed in the future. The incompleteness of the skull could be meant to suggest it is very old and was a fossil that didn’t survive fully intact like many skulls evolutionists find and attempt to use to prove evolution (but always fail in doing so since there is no obvious reason to believe one species type evolved from another (fossil columns showing gradual evolution are an atheist/evolutionist myth).
4) It’s improbable that Faora-Ul would have learned to use her powers as fast as she did without experimentation, especially if she was suffering the same shock as Superman and Zod.
5) Faora-Ul told Superman that she and her friends were further evolved than him, if she meant as in evolved in the way Darwin described evolution, it would have been wrong being that the Kryptonians would have ceased evolving (not that Darwinian evolution is proven theory in reality) since the time they used manual creation of themselves with control over their genetics so specifically they had created people among themselves for certain job types.
6) Faora-Ul told Superman that she and her friends were further evolved than Superman because they were amoral (having no morals, like obeying “Do not bear false testimony”), however the expression “evolved” in the context she used it is an atheist expression (and used by theistic liberals to be able to have access to the money that atheist scientists will allow allow them to have if they go along with their propaganda) that usually has a vague meaning in the ways that they use it due to their confusion over its meaning or deliberately being vague so as to make it hard to argue against logically, like saying, “climate change” which could be any change in weather at all, even a regular change in the weather. Among the many meanings it can have are, “adapted to the environment”, “became a new species”, “to change over a long period of time” or “to become more complex over a long period of time”. It is unlikely that a completely different type of being, especially one with a super genius mind, would repeat the same grammatical error or knowingly make a vague expression. Even if Faora-Ul was using an expression in a way Superman understood it from having previously explored his mind, she wasn’t linked with him telepathically when she said those words, and unless Superman had an arbitrarily narrow definition himself of the word, he wouldn’t have been clear on what it was she meant exactly either. And Superman would have known from having learn about evolution in schools, TV, libraries and regular conversation. If he did have a narrow definition, it would only be because he too was being blinded by Satan (as the Bible teaches he does to everyone on Earth who isn’t forgiven of their sins) and/or was much more focused on other matters to spot the error in his inaccurate definition of the word.
7) Faora-Ul is a contradictory character, a paradox that cannot be: she is supposed to be a hater of men (and besides showing no hint of this) and yet Zod is her male lover. However, the movie version of her can be said to be different, since none of this is shown or mentioned. So, it depends on what the intent was of the one who cast her in the movie.
8) The Kryptonian council, if as advanced as they were, having been genetically engineered and highly “evolved” (in the fantasy world) would unlikely have been so stubborn as to have allowed the emotion of “pride” to interfere with proper judgment.
9) The council clearly had the technology to save millions of Kryptonians using their various types of technology, yet nonsensically chose to do nothing. Why would they exile into another dimension a few people, and no temporarily protect as many in case Kyrpton was destroyed, or at least the codex or even copies of their knowledge and DNA samples of their various species too?
10) It’s unlikely that Zod and his friends, especially being that he was a general, would have made the strategic mistake of leaving Superman’s mother behind rather than using her as a pawn.
11) A possible error was when Superman yelled in anguish in the train? station, or whatever it was: if he was in severe anguish and still testing out his powers, the echo from his yell seemed like it may have ruptured the ear drums at least of those with him, like Lana.
12) Superman launched into the sky at extreme speed while standing next to Lana, if I remember right, regardless, later, just before another launch, asks her twice to move away. If no one was injured the first time, why would they be on the second?
13) Why didn’t Superman try and convince Zod to terraform Mars under the threat of destroying the the gestation chambers, or, cause a massive hurricane around the world engine and suck it out of place and then fly away with it into space and have it terraform some distant planet, then tell Zod, and tell him where to go, and provide him with what he needed to restart a new Krypton (his blood)? He could have used his dad’s artificial intelligence device to program the new Kyrptonians to rebel against Zod at such and such age and imprison him in the Phantom Zone again. I know what some will argue: That would be veering too far off the original storyline and not being true to the original. I say: Who cares, endless repetition is boring. If I could have, I would have remade the tale into a similar yet original and sensible one with just as much entertainment.
In order for the tribulation to occur certain events must happen:
1. A trigger that causes the beginning of the falling away aka great apostasy. This would be some perceived catastrophic event, not even necessarily catastrophic, but perceived as one, like a somewhat severe stock market crash that causes false Christians to give up their faith and become entirely hypocritical about it and even becoming criminals. This would happen because many of these false Christians are have heard of credible predictions from economic wise men that an extreme financial collapse coming and these false Christians see the signs for that and believe the government is failing them and may even fail itself for whatever reason. If even worse things happen in combination with these events, during or soon after, especially doom-signs so to speak, like bizarre horn sounds happening all over the world as has been reported more and more in the recent years, and more bizarre mass animal deaths or “mutilations” and UFO sightings, that do would cause an extreme change in the behavior of Christians. What would also cause this severe change is the change in behavior of non-Christians who also have fears for their own future welfare and who may plunder or murder the false Christians to try to save themselves. If that happens (and it does already in an increasing amount that aren’t well shown in government crime statistics), then no doubt these false Christians would prey on what they believe would be easy prey themselves, those who trust them, their friends, especially other Christians of the same religion. Pastors may even burn down their churches to try and get insurance compensation money for it.
These false Christians are increasingly in a weakened state, having a weakening root, not sufficient to withstand a hard blow of wind, whether it be persecution, being preyed upon, giving in to sinful activities like abusing drugs, or being soundly and publicly shamed away from their misplaced faith by true Christians, so it wouldn’t be hard to suddenly spiritually fall almost all at once. So, just imagine if the following happened:
A severe economic crash, an unusually high amount of UFO sightings, a sudden rise in violent ghost hauntings, a very large amount of mass animal deaths of various types of animals in widely separated locations, a sudden rise in crop circles of intricate design perhaps showing Earth splitting in half or being hit by another object, out of the ordinary meteor showers, sudden deaths or severe illness of tens to hundreds of thousands of people around the world from a virus or bacteria, large crop failures of wheat, rice or corn, a huge loss of bees/sudden bee deaths all over the world again, and an increase in damaging earthquakes and one large enough to kill many people, many unusually large and long lasting severe storms occurring all at once, a sudden rise in sinkholes swallowing homes, and perhaps more mass shootings and bombings (whether egged on or orchestrated by the U.S. federal government or not). Perhaps even some major rocket or space plane launch will spectacularly fail, causing a loss in hundreds of millions of dollars, and will be the last straw needed to “break the camel’s back” by being a kind of hope-killer once seen around the world, causing a severe mass pessimism in false Christians. A definite last straw would be the thought or rumor among false Christians, or a convincing argument, that the tribulation has already begun, and those who believed in the pre-tribulation rapture would then lose faith, thinking their religion can’t be true because God would have saved their “good” selves from such trouble, or would feel betrayed by God or think that he let them down or made a mistake by not rescuing them and is therefore a fallible God, one who might not even punish them if they decided to become criminal and turn in true Christians for bounty money.
There is already great pressure on Christians from threats of death from countries with large armies like Iran and North Korea with the technology to kill millions of Christians in America, where the majority of true Christians in my opinion seem to live. And if such a murderous strike was committed along with all the other disasters occurring at once, it would probably usher in a call for new leaders to effectively stop impending mass starvation, rioting and thieving, and that would leave a great opportunity for a new con artist leader to take their place, the ultimate one, the anti-Christ.
2. This mass starvation (especially if accompanied by other devastating events, like an emp attack or emp from a solar flare, earthquakes or plagues would then get the most unstable of the false Christians (not ones who already left Christianity. rather the ones still involved) to turn into Judas’ in mass. That would then trigger the more stable false Christians, though still having strong faith, (but faith misplaced by it being more in themselves or fallible men or something else other than in God) to follow in a crime spree, perhaps abandoning their faith, and that would in turn cause the false Christians weak in faith to collapse too, perhaps becoming like petty thieves and probably causing many suicides. Being that there are millions of false Christians in the U.S., the Mormons, Catholics, Seventh Day Adventists, and countless Pentecostals, the effect of all these Christians dropping their morality would worse than nukes going off all over the U.S., because rather than a quick death and ending of sin, sin would multiply severely everywhere and in a way that betrays God almost directly.
3. Once that is over with, in order for there to be a moral collapse so sever that you could get all these compromised people to go so far as to directly murder other Christians (which I don’t think would happen in mass despite mass starvation and so on because of the hope people would still have in a recovery, and since millions of people would still be alive and free and able to fight to defend themselves), murder Christians at some point in their lives in the future, or for their children to, there would need to be an extreme infrastructure collapse, specifically in the United States which is the main spreader of true Christianity and close imitations of it. The U.S. no doubt publishes huge amounts of Bibles and it’s citizens use the Internet especially to spread the messages of the Bible. If that is ended or severely curtailed, there would be a severe moral degradation and the children around the world would grow up much less moral than the previous world generation (which even now is already very corrupt and stupid). If the very corrupt and stupid generation we have now raises kids, especially in a wrecked much more poverty stricken world, so poor it’s forced to resort to using steam, fires, pulleys, swords, knives, bows, slings, rocks and horses again rather than planes, cranes, cars, guns and microwaves, they would be like the stereotypical brutish “savage” portrayed in many movies in stories, almost like the stupid inbreds in horror movies, only worse, as they’d be desperate for their next meal and be willing to and stupid enough to do anything to get it.
4. Seemingly, a new temple of God needs to be rebuilt in Jerusalem in order for various prophecies leading up to and during the tribulation for the tribulation to come about and be completed. This I guess from what I’ve read would take between 10 and 20 years to complete. Probably 20 if Israel suffered an EMP disabling event forcing them to resort back to man and or horse power, and/or steam or use diesel fueled vehicles whose engines wouldn’t be effected by an EMP based vehicles to begin transporting and placing the stones.
So, the amount of time Christians now have to prepare for severe world wide persecution leading to enslavement and torture and death is at least 10 years each day the new temple is not built. As to why the Israeli gov hasn’t removed the dome on the rock, I think it is because they see it as a way to protect Jerusalem from rocket attacks, thinking that as long as it is there, the Muslims won’t launch any missiles nearby lest they destroy what they the Muslims supposedly consider one of the holiest places and buildings in the world. If the Muslim world leaders were more sophisticated and crafty, they’d move the temple at least temporarily to a new location in order to destroy Jerusalem as they would like to do. It is nice to know that so long as that temple is not built, Christians will in general have a much easier time spreading the gospel throughout the world. Don’t waste the time.
Movie script for “Do Not Judge, Vengeance is Mine”:
This is your country, this is your country on Monopoly money bankers and psychopaths:
Little daughter: Daddy, why are you in jail?
Daddy: The policeman that wants to be with you called me a pedophile to keep me from protecting you. I’m always alone now.
Little daughter: But why don’t you just leave?
Daddy: They want lots of money baby, $5000.
Little daughter: But daddy you said we can’t afford anymore bills.
Daddy: I know baby, so I have to wait longer, just be patient.
Little daughter: But daddy the cps people said I’m leaving tomorrow with them and the officer who protectsted me.
Daddy: *In shock*
Little daughter: What’s wrong daddy?
Daddy: *lowers head and is silent, tries not to cry*
Little daughter: Daddy I’m scared, can you sneak out? *Begins to get red eyed* Daddy, say something.
Mom: Our food stamps are almost out, they refuse to let me keep her. I don’t know what to do, the ACLU said they can’t help us because they’re case load is full and every lawyer wants thousands of dollars. *begins to cry*. The police impounded our car and tore our licenses up. I can’t believe they put you away because of what one officer with a bad record said. Why won’t anyone help us?
Date: 2014, 40% of the American population is in prison. 15% are held in “Peace Restraining” camps for being “a danger to society”, “a perpetual nuisance to the peace” or for being “emotional disturbances.” Welcome to the United States of America.
The next day, at the New Las Vegas Prison…
Officer Maguiriua: Hey, ‘daddy’. I’m enjoying protecting your daughter from you. The neighbors all say you’re a bad man, you are aren’t you? Admit it? Why are you neighbors on my side unless you were a bad man?
Dad: Why are you doing this to me?
Officer Maguiriua: You’ll figure it out.
Dad: Wait, please tell me.
Officer Maguiriua: Because you’re a nuisance. Seeya.
Dad: Wait! Don’t go!
Officer Maguiriua: Oh by the way, the judges in this town are on my side, I’m good friends with them, and their daughters. They love me. So don’t think you’ll ever be getting out.
Dad: Wait! What can I do to get out!?
Officer Maguiriua: *turns to his partner* This guy just won’t shut up, can you believe it? Told you he was a nuisance. *Just before leaving the visitor room*, “Oh by the way, I had to put your ugly dog down.” Bye nuisance. *Walks away out of the prison.*
Corrections Officer: You’re time up, back to your cell pedophile, and stop pressing your room button, if you keep doing that you won’t even get an hour outside for the day. You hear me pedophile?
Ten days later, the dad is in the judge’s court room:
Judge: Do I need to read your charge aloud?
Dad: No, you’re *feels disgust*, you’re hon… judge.
Judge: How do you plead?
Public Attorney: Just say, “No contest”.
Dad: But if I say that it will ruin my reputation and I’ll lose custody of my daughter. I could get killed once I go back in public and I’ll be on a sex offender list! Everyone says I might as well say I’m guilty!
Public Attorney: It’s your life man, just telling you how to get out of here fastest.
Dad: Not guilty, judge.
Corrections officers: *their faces become angry and amazed*
Judge: Then a trial date is set for the first.
Dad: What?! That’s a month away! No one told me I’d have to wait a month for a trial!
Judge: *Ignores the comment, calls out another name*
Corrections officer: What are you stupid? You’re gonna be eating shit for the next 30 days man!
Dad: What do you mean?
Corrections officer: Stupid! It’s too late for you now man.
Dad: Wait, what do you mean?
Corrections officer: Get in line and stop talking.
Dad: Does anyone know what’s going on?
Inmates: *Avoid eye contact with him*
The next day:
Corrections officer: *Opens the dad’s cell door* Hey, wake up, here’s your charges.
Dad: *Takes the paper* What the Hell, drug possession? I don’t do drugs, I don’t even take aspirin.
Corrections officer: No aspirin? Now that’s an offense.
Dad: Wait, don’t go, how the Hell can all this stuff just get made up?
Corrections officer: Anyone can say anything.
Dad: But wait, that’s exactly what I mean.
Corrections officer: Then why you asking me if you already know?
Dad: Stares at officer.
Corrections officer: You’ll get some slop in thirty minutes, stay awake so I don’t have to wake you up again.
Dad: *Looks back at the paper*. Oh my God, oh my God.
If the tribulation is near, or rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem, that would be an indication that a third world war is also near. And being that America’s government (and many of its psychopath and narcissist citizens) are often meddling in such wars and often risking starting them despite it seemingly trying to prevent them, using the huge armies and great amount of superior weapons to do so, it seems God would have mentioned America in at least a strong indirect way out of the other many much weaker countries if they were to play some part as they often try to do in world affairs in the Middle East when it comes to military and energy concerns. And even Asia is mentioned indirectly, so why not the US? The only likely explanations I can come up with is this: extreme internal civil wars over whatever like an extreme economic disaster due to extreme natural disasters (causing extreme food, water and energy shortages so great that the expense of sending off military troops, equipment or military aid is no longer done), extreme plagues (which also cause food, water and energy shortages), government incompetence and, or, another reason which I think is the main reason why: “And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up, and his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall cause an astounding amount destruction, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many” I suspect he will use captured alien craft, or a huge fleet of reverse engineered alien technology and sweep over all the major cities and farms of America, and use “marvelous” looking weapons to destroy them. I’m guessing it would look like an epic Star Trek movie everywhere in which the Borg had sent a fleet of ships everywhere to destroy the pride of America. I suspect that that fleet will be rendered useless in the end by the American government detonating an EMP device or neutron bomb over the country in an attempt to get rid of these craft in one blow. And if the government doesn’t explode the nuke or EMP device, perhaps God will cause a solar flare to erupt that would get critically damage most of the ships. That fleet would need to be destroyed otherwise he could easily conquer any country, which isn’t what the Bible prophecies. Alternatively, the ships could destroyed in a draw between American reverse engineered alien ships, and or the ships of the anti-Christ might be an inferior version of copied alien technology, inferior in that their energy sources would eventually be too depleted to do anymore damage or their photon torpedo launchers and or phasers (figuratively speaking) will eventually burn out after doing their job. That seems a likely type of weapon, a weapon that would burn out, because I’m guessing the anti-Christ would be smart enough to realize that if the ships are captured they could be used against him either in working condition or from a reverse engineered copy. Surely he wouldn’t allow a long term weapon to be reverse engineered to be used against him afterwards. In other words he would send a disposable fleet of ships to dispose of America. Perhaps after the ships run dry or burn out, then a second wave of destruction occurs in which the pilots then begin a ground war after leaving their ships or using them as a little house to attack from after landing. A less likely situation (because it doesn’t fit the image of “astounding destruction”) is that the anti-Christ or someone helping him sends a nuclear missile or places a nuclear bomb high above America at some distance so that not all of the electronics are disabled. Whether either of these things happen, I am sure there would be just enough infrastructure and Gentiles left over so that when the tribulation ends, the Jews in America could be sent back to Israel within a two weeks, in other words soon, as the Bible prophecies would happen. It seems absurd to me that God would make them wait long after the world has gone through a massive and Hellish devastation when their punishment is supposed to be over at that point and instead given his salvation. But in addition to that the anti-Christ will have prepared forces to devastate America and or have bribed many Americans into killing the Christians there. I actually he will dedicate most of his initial might to devastate America, and have great success due to the devastation caused by the EMP. It seems to me the best and quickest way to take down America’s might to keep it from getting involved in world affairs in a significant way anymore is by the use of either plague weapons or an EMP. The other reasonable way would be to use the weak Mexican border to send in political and infrastructure saboteurs, for example stirring up dissension and bombing dams, nuclear energy facilities, the universities, airports, city halls and tourist sites of the greatest cities. That would require in my estimation, with masterfully trained saboteurs, about 300 saboteurs, and being that millions of illegals are always making it across the border each year into America and some through Canada, it doesn’t seem at all impossible that a swift major strike like that would occur. Even if the bombs only a week of temporary damage and only a few thousand people were killed, it would set forth major internal turmoil leading I imagine to a civil war being that many would consider that a last straw of the government’s incompetence which in turn would lead to an economic collapse, which in turn would lead to a world wide economic collapse being that most countries are in some big way dependent on America’s economy, which set just the right opportunity for the anti-Christ to be accepted, as the world would be extremely desperate for rescue to avoid major famines and a break down of their civilization. There is perhaps one indirect reference to America, and it is very indirect. The prophecy concerning the anti-Christ says that he will come against the strongest fortresses. America is full of strong “forts”, and is the most powerful military country, so not a surprise it has such forts. And if the anti-Christ is going to cause astounding/glorious devastation in order to magnify his name and feel great about himself, where better than to make a name for yourself by taking down the world’s strongest country and its many strong forts? Would coming against any other country bring such glory? There is another way however, without going all the way to America that I know he will use to keep America out of his affairs, and that would be by destroying all their foreign bases, aka “forts” and to destroy most of their active duty aircraft carriers and ship building facilities. To do that would cause a severe economic shock to America, enough I am sure to keep it’s claws to itself for at least seven years.
Update: I found out last night, on July 4th of all days, from a former Iranian spy in Iran, Reza Kahlili, unfortunately via the Mormon narcissist Glenn Beck, that Iran’s government has practiced launching an EMP to destroy the United States, and that if one were detonated over Kansas, in about a year, 200 million Americans would die. Right now there are estimated to 316,668,567 Americans according to various websites. I’m guessing that the Americans living at the five great lakes, a vast water supply with many fish, would last much longer in general. There are about 27,296,743 living around these lakes. I advise any Jews (as in the race) and Christians who want to be left alive after a third world war or an EMP event, who are not living around these lakes, immediately go buy a house or rent a five star apartment in one of these areas immediately, and to buy guns and ammo there, swords and knives, if you don’t already have any, right away.
Oh and, that would have been prevented probably around this time, but a certain evil liberal Senator from Alaska who pretends to be a republican, a female, prevented this protection (with the help of Jeff Bingamon from the corrupt state of New Mexico), so that we could have fewer coal plants (can anyone say, “Obama”? and “wicked murderous treason”?):
Murkowski Blocks Effort to Protect US Power Grid
Thursday, 14 Oct 2010 06:50 PM
In a surprising election-year gambit, Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski has gutted legislation with strong bipartisan support that would protect the U.S. power grid from solar flares and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) weapons, to benefit a “clean” energy bill backed by Senate Democrats.
The original bill, known as the GRID Act, authorized the federal government to take emergency measures to protect some 300 giant power transformers around the country. It passed the House of Representatives by a unanimous voice vote in August, an unusual show of bipartisan support in this Congress.
But when it went to the Senate, the bill was gutted of the measures to protect the power grid from EMP attack by Murkowski and committee chairman Jeff Bingamon, D-N.M., while other portions of the bill were added to her own energy bill, S. 1462, the American Clean Energy Act of 2009.
“Sen. Murkowski stripped H.R. 5026 of the main elements designed to protect our infrastructure and did not add them to her bill,” said Andrea Lafferty, executive director of the Traditional Values Coalition.
I just read a stupid attempt at refuting the watchmaker argument, getting past all the rambling irrelevant glitter the author, David R Schwartz filled his attempt at a rebuttal with, he said,
“If we say that life is designed, again, with what are we making the comparison?”
His argument is illogical because it’s a non sequitur, in other words, it makes zero sense. Imagine if a teacher presented a story to a student and the student, refusing to learn or accept the authority of the teacher, said to him, “How do I know this group of words you put together and call ‘A story’ was really arranged and not just randomly put together? I have nothing to compare it to, therefore it’s just a bunch of words.” Do you understand what the student is missing? The teacher has made two baseless propositions:
1. The student has assumed you can’t compare a story (an arrangement of words designed to convey understandable information) to anything that would indicate it’s a story. Wrong. You simply need a definition, an explanation, of what a story is. You don’t need to hold up to a child that doesn’t know what a story is an ANTI-STORY to help him understand what a story is, you simply explain what a story is and it would help of course to tell him one. You can also demonstrate what don’t count as stories, for example to read a nonsensical grouping of words. That could be said to be “random”, although there is no such thing as true randomness
2. He’s assumed there needs to be something random, something that is the complete opposite of disorder in order to recognize order.
3. There is no such thing is random, complete disorder, everything happens for a reason, the universe goes by physical laws that God made possible in some way. Even in the Bible, where God tells the story of the beginning of the universe, though he says that earth at first had no form, he doesn’t say, “It was moving around for no logical reason”, he is simply indicating it had no stable shape, not that there were no laws governing it’s movement.
4. The student’s argument is self-refuting. Using her logic, if you need complete disorder, randomness, to recognize order, the student could reply, “I have nothing to compare your words to or anything else, therefore I don’t recognize you, your authority, or anything you say as making sense.” Imagine if the student had two sons, and said to them, “Get your room in order, clean it up, organize.” Imagine if his kids replied, “As opposed to what? What’s the opposite of complete disorder? Therefore it’s ordered and there’s nothing to organize.” In other words the teacher’s argument is self-refuting. It contradicts, it makes no sense. The student is admitting there is design to the student by acknowledging that there is something to compare his story to by citing complete disorder: how, unless the teacher recognized order, would she know there was disorder, the opposite of it? So then he’s admitting she has the ability to measure the teacher’s story, to see if it’s designed, and not just designed, but understandable, and that there doesn’t need to be some example of complete disorder. This is what David A. Schwartz and other atheists like him do. They propose that you can’t recognize if there was a God who designed anything because there’s no OPPOSITE of design to compare to, when by their very words and every day actions, RECOGNIZING DESIGNS ALL AROUND THEM MADE BY THEMSELVES AND OTHERS OTHER THAN GOD, pretend they can’t recognize design IN NATURE, in other words, things not made by man or things other than God. That is a clear bias. Is David too stupid to recognize when he sees an idol, a statue, a clear picture of some common creature, or even some fanciful drawing of a cliche alien? Of course not. Ironically, in the Bible, God says not to make idols and points out that they can’t help you because they aren’t alive, have no functioning body parts. How much more than can we recognize that a living creature, like a human, is designed? That is how spiritually blind and arrogant people like David and other deliberate atheists are: they, in the face of the absolute obvious, endless obvious evidence, deny it, and smugly so, as if they were wiser than God himself, and that is a clear absurdity. But that is how blind people like David are, how deluded.
5. The student is also assuming THAT THERE IS something that isn’t designed. Who said there was? Why would there be an undesigned thing? There’s no reason to believe anything exists in such a state.
6. The student is also assuming that no one has an instinctive ability to recognize design, not even herself, or is suppressing her ability to do so by deluding himself (convincing herself something is true that isn’t).
7. The opposite of non-design is obvious: nothing, empty space. That is super obvious. What it comes down to is the basis for the atheists rejection of truth: “If I can’t see it, it must not exist.” So if the short sighted blind atheists can’t imagine what the opposite of design is, is too stupid to figure it out, if it’s not handed to him on a plate and singing to him, there must not be such a thing. This is truly the ultimate anti-scientific attitude, and why atheists make awful and unreliable scientists and philosophers. And you’ll fine few who claim to be a theologian because of the heavily illogical mindset. They may give a shallow appearance of being logical, but it’s smoke and mirrors, shallow imitation based on mere claims using somewhat to very fancy words, boasting and insults as the smoke and mirrors.
David went on to say, “All that is non-life? OK, but then we would still have to say that all non-life is not designed.”
Here David has made a nonsensical assumption, why would “we still have to say all non-life isn’t designed”? I don’t have to say it, David is merely making the claim I have to say it. If David sees a cloud, a beautiful cloud, if he’s saying “It’s a beautiful day,” what is forcing him to conclude the day wasn’t designed? And further, how can he recognize beauty, beautiful as opposed to what? What makes a thing, “beautiful”? Design.
Then he said, “But suppose we say that the entire universe is designed. Well, we don’t have another universe to compare ours to, and as Hume points out, that’s exactly the problem. We only have experience with one universe, and unless we have the opportunity to examine other universes (if they exist, of course), we cannot say with any degree of certainty that our universe is designed,”
Here David has committed another non sequitur, meaning, a completely nonsensical statement. He’s said that because we have no universes to compare ours to, we can’t say it’s designed. And why is that? As I explained above with the teacher and her student example, there is no reason to make that conclusion. David is proposing a nonsensical method to determine design. He might as well have said, “Unless I have a non-statue to compare this statue to, we can’t recognize statues” or, “Unless I have a non-planet to compare this planet to, we can’t recognize planets,” or even, “Unless there’s a flying banana with thirty eyes in it, I can’t recognize design.” Absurd, stupid, illogical, nonsense.
Then he goes on to say, “nor do we have any reason to believe it is in the first place.” Here you who are in your right mind can see David simply denying the endless evidence for creation, and “speaking for all”, speaking for intelligent design scientists and creationists and everyone else on the planet who doesn’t give in to his will and beliefs. That is a strong indicator of not just his extreme blindness, or arrogance, but that he’s delusional. He’s the type who pretends he can’t type into a search engine, “Bible, evidence” or pick up a book showing evidence for design in a book store or library or that none have any without bothering to read them. In other words, he’s am arrogant moron and a bitter liar. He has such a deep hatred for God and authority, his mind doesn’t even come up with the thought to do an honest study, to look around with sincerity, to do tough research without assumption, but rather to search only for, if at all, “Evidence against the Bible”, or “Proof there’s no design,” in other words, to start out biased and look only to confirm his bias and assumptions.
And in the end, David and other atheists ALWAYS fail the morality test: If there is no God, what is truly moral and why would lying be wrong if there’s no God to say, “This is wrong, it’s not good”? No atheist can say, “I am right as to what is right or wrong, listen to me, I am the one from whom all truth can be known.” Or “Believe my atheist friend here, or Buddha, he’s the right one that never lies and only says what is true,” or “It’s whatever you feel like is right.” Problem: everyone in their right mind recognizes no one person can be counted on as determining good from evil, no one, everyone is flawed. So then, if we are all morally untrustworthy FOR TRUTH, how can David or other atheists be believed about the nature of the universe or anything in it when they resort to making a clearly wrong claim about how ultimate knowledge of goodness can be discovered through someone other than God? In other words: If atheists are morally confused about what is GOOD to do or deny there is good or evil/moral right from wrong, like whether or not it’s good to lie or not, how can they be trusted with basic truths like who made if anyone, the universe? The simple and logical answer is: They can’t be trusted. That is why David in his arguments against things like the Watchmaker argument doesn’t make logical sense. And in my opinion, that is why the mentally ill narcissist Richard Dawkins resorts to making a conniving attack against God by subversively referring to him as a blind watchmaker, knowing that God or his children refer to atheists as blind themselves. Some may argue that wasn’t Dawkins’ intent by making a book title with that name, but believe he was insulting God by referring to him as an imperfect designer (atheists don’t believe anything in this universe was designed perfectly or excellently, and when they do, will find fault with something about the design or claim it could be better somehow). At the very least, Dawkins was calling God’s designs imperfect by attributing nature to coming up with imperfect designs.
Update: At 2:32 AM, about to check out some camera advertised on the net, I accidentally saw David’s profile again, and I noticed this time how he described himself. The first word in his description is, “bitter”. The second to last is, “worried”. I hope he doesn’t want to die that way, risking feeling worse for all eternity.
I wondered a few minutes ago who “a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers” was referring to considering the Bible prophecy about the coming destruction of Damascus, which seems near. After reading a Catholic article online about who this god might be (since there were no other articles I could find pointing out which god it might be) I then read a doc file, which like other articles didn’t say which god it would likely be, but only said it would be more likely the head of the ancient Roman pantheon, whose name I will not mention since it is a false god not deserving of honor. It then occurred to me that no one could figure out who this god was because it wasn’t an ancient god. The Bible never said it was an ancient god, but rather, “An unknown god to his fathers.” And at this point in time there would be many ancestors of the anti-Christ, and because of the Internet , the modern ones would probably have heard about any significant gods of fortresses. So if it is unknown, it must be a NEW god. So it wouldn’t be Satan, wouldn’t be any of the ancients. Further, now that I am writing this and thinking about it much more clearly, the Bible also says the anti-Christ will EXALT HIMSELF ABOVE ALL GODS, so then who most likely will he worship? HIMSELF. But how can you worship yourself? The anti-Christ isn’t Satan, even if Satan is in him, and Satan would never become one with a human because he hates God and the thought of him and wants to kill all mankind. So it can’t be said, “The anti-Christ will worship Satan” meaning, “Worship the part of him that he became one with, the spirit Satan.” Revelation however, which parallels Daniel and adds new information about the last days of this age which are not included in Daniel says that Satan will create a beast that can speak, make war and will be worship. It will have a mortal wound and be healed:
Rev 13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.
Rev 13:2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.
Rev 13:3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
Rev 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.
Rev 13:6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation,
Rev 13:8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.
Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:
Rev 13:10 If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain. Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Rev 13:11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
Rev 13:12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,
Rev 13:14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
Rev 13:15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
Now one might think, if not reading carefully and fully all of those verses that the beast is merely, “a governmental body and the anti-Christ is just one of those heads, he is worshiping therefore himself along with the rest of these government officials who collectively are “The beast”. That would explain him worshiping himself, but not a singular fortress god. But the last verses explain that eventually this beast with two horns (traditionally interpreted as being the anti-Christ’s right hand man, a false prophet) the evil version of Elijah, makes an idol of this government, probably in the image of the anti-Christ, and that he (through the power of Satan or one of his demons) brings this idol to life. Now God often mocked the idols that man makes as being non-living and unable to help, so it is no surprise to me that Satan would be trying to find fault with God and find some way to contradict him by making a living idol, one that actually did something useful, but not necessarily useful for doing good. So God apparently is going to allow one exception. The prophet Daniel also pointed out that this idol would be an exception, “He shall deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god.” (Daniel 11:39). Now since when can an idol, a false god, help anyone? Though the Bible says that demons are behind false gods, it doesn’t say these demons ever help those who worship them, but rather waste the time and resources of those who worship them, so, this “god” must be an exception. I think also Daniel refers to it as a god rather than also an idol is because there is something supernatural about it, and more than there just being a representation of some demon. Revelation indicates that this is because Satan (via the false prophet) brings it to life and gives it the ability to speak and make war, so it has intelligence, and isn’t just some brainless body or that simply has the ability to speak. In a way, it is the evil version of the Holy Spirit, Satan’s very crude, physical version. And since this alien beast, this “foreign god” is at least made in part in the image of the government it represents, there is no problem saying it is made in the image of the anti-Christ, and since the anti-Christ is arrogant, vain, and exalts himself above all gods, then it would be in keeping for him to worship his own image, and force or ask people to worship it.
Another indication that the beast is the “god of fortress” that helps this “blasphemous” “horn” in Daniel to overcome the strongest fortresses is that one of the only characteristics of it that God points out is that it makes war, and is useful for war. Fortresses are usually attacked in war against some people or nation, and strong ones are usually built by nations with armies. So then it usually requires war to overtake a fortress, rather than minor battle. Hence this beast can be called a “god of fortress” or “god of fortresses”. Satan in his pride thinks of himself as invincible and the strongest being, at least besides god, and knowing that one day he will be defeated, he will want to make a show for himself to remember in Hell and others to remember him by. And what better way then to turn yourself into a war god and defeat the strongest types of protection man tries to make to protect himself then to break into the strongest fortresses he makes? So it shouldn’t be a surprise that Satan would endevour to do this just before he is imprisoned for 1000 years, and besides the little breather in the light he will get afterwards, forever. So, another piece of the prophecy puzzle has been solved.
“But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:4
It is now the time of the end of this age, these are the last days.
“the angel who showed them to me… And he said to me, ‘Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.’” – Revelation 22
So now these riddles are being unsealed for many to understand.
So I get the Clear Wireless 4G hotspot modem a few days ago from Wireless Toys, which has SHIT customer service, left my phone in need of repair on their desk FOR MORE THAN A WEEK with no explanation, and a customer service guy I called just now, to make a long story short, tells me to reposition my modem along with disconnecting it, like no one could possibly think of doing that on their own? I tell the guy that I can’t move my location because it’s where I do my work, and it’s already next to my window, and he’s still telling me where to face it by giving me landmarks I’ve never heard of. It’s not a satellite antenna, it can’t be FACED only moved, yet he kept saying faced. I even asked him: “Do you mean like turning it upside down?” and he said “No.” And he kept stalling for time, playing the waiting game, pretending to be doing something useful, when the problem has been obvious from the start: the bandwidth was clogged with users, I was the one that even said that near the end of his “support”. I had even early on simply asked to be credited for the problem, as in get money back or a discount but delay delay delay he did instead, even near the end of his help telling me what tower I was connected to… WHO CARES?! HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP? HOW MANY TIMES DID I NEED TO TELL HIM I WOULDN’T MOVE MY COMPUTER? It’s not like I’m using A CELL PHONE, IN WHICH THE ULTRA OBVIOUS IS TO MOVE ELSEWHERE WITH IT, I’M ON A COMPUTER, THAT’S WHAT THE MODEM IS FOR, NOT A LITTLE MOBILE PHONE. And so, in the end, after wasting, pointlessly, 30 minutes of time, oh and did I mention the speed test he had me do? No, so I went to speedtest.com like he asked me to early on in the support, and surprise, it took a long time to load, when it did, it gave me this result:
In the end, the customer service guy said he’d get me $10 off my coming bill. How about I just get a full refund and return this junk? Should I get a refund? Let me know.
Update: (4:33 AM 8/8/2013) Some hours ago after posting this I looked at the receipt, lo and behold Wireless Toyz’ return policy says on the receipt, and remember, is a thing you get AFTER you buy the item, not before:
“Satisfaction Comes First! Items must be in the original packaging with all original printed material, consist of the original [co]mponents and in an unused condition, An original copy of the Wireless Toyz receipt is required and the transaction must take place at the original place of purcahse.”
That’s “Satisfaction Comes First” for the customer? No, that’s greedisfaction for the owner of the store and the franchise owner, not the customer. No wonder the windows were scratched up and BB gunned at the Wireless Toyz store I bought this modem from.
Update (5.29 PM 6/8/2013): Something else I noticed later was that at all times the wifi signal strength has been at full, interesting that the customer service guy happened to never ask if the signal strength indicator showed any increase or decrease. I think he already knew what was going on and so was simply stalling for time, hoping I wouldn’t cancel my service.
Update 11:31 PM: After going through THREE more customer service people, the first two hanging up on me after a length waste of my prepaid minutes, though one mentioned I could move the modem around without it having to be attached to my computer, which though helpful only made it clear that the spot it was in was the best, right where I was when I called, got back to the final conclusion of the original or second customer service person I called in this saga, that the tower was having high network traffic, in other words, overloaded. Yet I’m only getting 10 bucks off next month, not the following months, just that one.
Update 06-10/2013: It’s about 3:34 AM now and just before the morning, or somewhere around it I discovered that Clear Wire had COMPLETELY blocked any torrents I was trying to download so that I wasn’t even seeing seeders. So, of course I called again, and what did I get? The typical redundant questioning, and the male agent said he didn’t know what torrents were. Sure. And he kept giving long pauses to the point where I had to hang up on him. Then a few minutes later after more delays including by the automated system, giving me useless info I got another agent, a woman named Jessica who sounded Filipino. So after a lot of wasted time, she asks me, “Did you check with the torrent software” maker to see if there was anything wrong with it. Seriously? So say, “Hey, utorrent, is it just me or does your software no longer work you number one torrent software company used by tens of millions of users!?” Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Then she tells me that they no longer allow torrent sharing. I told her that if that were true and they weren’t just blocking me directly then it would reflect in my bandwidth speed, so then I went to speedtest.net and told her the results, and it was harldy different then not many hours before, maybe 1 megabit more from 1.7 megabits when I last checked:
Even if they did block all torrent sharing, it still is nothing close to 4G speed, and early in the morning on a Monday there should be a huge increase then. But clearly Clear fails the test. It’s obvious that either they are blocking my torrent sharing or that torrent sharing is not a problem. Most likely they are blocking me because what are the odds they suddenly stop when I keep complaining about my torrent speed? Low being that they’ve been getting complaints about this all the time I’m sure. They even have an option in their phone system for “slow speed”. And if they really were blocking torrents, why would she NEXT ask:
“What type of file are you trying to download.” What’s that matter if they simply blocking torrents? What more is there to discuss? So after complaining that that had nothing to do with anything and asking if they were now going to force everyone to call them for permission to download various files and telling her I was trying to download software and later videos, she then says they don’t allow the downloading of videos. I then I hear this male in the background who apparently was listening to the convo and telling her what to say. Then she says “it’s ILLEGAL TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS”. Oh like it’s illegal to make fraudulent claims about giving 4G speed when you don’t, and not even at times 56K modem speeds from the 1980′s? That kind of illegal? I then tell her I know she’s bullshitting me and that I reported them to the FCC. And I did report them to the FCC very thoroughly along with Wireless Toyz. So you have a company, Clear, who makes the clear low blow to attack the customer, and vindictively in my case to get me to go away, rather than to admit to lying about their advertising false download and upload speeds. Blame the customer for their illegal selling methods and drain their phone minutes in hopes they will no longer have any minutes or money to call you back to complain or ask for help. Low, vile, evil.
I hope you all now know NEVER TO GIVE CLEAR WIRE OR WIRELESS TOYZ YOUR BUSINESS, EVER.
I discovered clear also blocked my ability to access java online so that I only get an error message and ARE PREVENTING ME FROM USING MESSENGERS. They keep pretending to have nothing to do with it and have used up all my phone time, I have no more prepaid minutes thanks to these lying thieves from Hell.
Amazon.com has sanctioned 4G’s fraud modem and speed claims, when a customer told them they should stop selling the modem because of the fraudulent marketing claims including that of a tablet from a knock of China company pretending to have 4G capability, they terminated his account. I also found this a at 8:36 AM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jjr2GW-gZg If only I had seen this video three years ago, I may never have signed up with Clear Fraud.
Update 9 AM
So I chatted a few minutes ago with a Clear Fraud company, and after a short conversation noticed THEY WERE USING A JAVA PROGRAM TO TALK TO ME. So for those of you who didn’t believe that they were blocking Java content sites, THERE YOU GO, out of all the websites that had java, ONLY THERE’S WORKED!
So I noticed Clear Wire, some hours after the chat, reenabled my ability to use java on other sites. At about the same time I encountered some bizarre problem a few minutes ago where the modem wouldn’t connect, nor could my computer connect to any other wifi signals, so I rebooted and waited forever it felt like for the modem to reset since I reset it, which itself is a pain since it’s right next to the USB cable and the reset plate is to the side of the hole! And when I connected to the modem again I tried out speedtest again and got this error message when it came time to test the upload ability:
The ping said something like 223 milliseconds, the download was about 3.5 mbps and then that error message came up. Awesome ISP huh? And then I decided to run the Glastnost test that says if your traffic is being shaped, aka throttled, in other words, you’re having certain things blocked from being able to be downloaded. And lo and behold it told me there was no evidence of that. The interesting thing is is that it required a java applet to do that test and only after the chat with Clear and now that I think about it, this modem disconnect did it start working again. In other words, Clear apparently read this article and soon after unblocked me. So I then tried to see if I could use torrents again, and guess what? All the sudden they work again. Then I looked into the “detailed” view of the Glasnost test and these were the results:
Glasnost: Test if your ISP is shaping your traffic
Detailed test results giving the throughput per flow Glasnost runs:
All BitTorrent and control flow transfers using port 6881
Transfer Direction Bandwidth BitTorrent flow Bandwidth control flow
Download #1 493 Kbps 483 Kbps
Download #2 483 Kbps 483 Kbps
Download #3 482 Kbps 496 Kbps
Upload #1 812 Kbps 823 Kbps
Upload #2 779 Kbps 826 Kbps
Upload #3 823 Kbps 833 Kbps
All BitTorrent and control flow transfers using port 57879
Transfer Direction Bandwidth BitTorrent flow Bandwidth control flow
Download #1 476 Kbps 481 Kbps
Download #2 473 Kbps 489 Kbps
Download #3 472 Kbps 478 Kbps
Upload #1 766 Kbps 835 Kbps
Upload #2 729 Kbps 802 Kbps
Upload #3 774 Kbps 823 Kbps
BitTorrent transfers using port 6881 and port 57879
Transfer Direction Bandwidth Port 6881 Bandwidth Port 57879
Download #1 493 Kbps 476 Kbps
Download #2 483 Kbps 473 Kbps
Download #3 482 Kbps 472 Kbps
Upload #1 812 Kbps 766 Kbps
Upload #2 779 Kbps 729 Kbps
Upload #3 823 Kbps 774 Kbps
Control flow transfers using port 6881 and port 57879
Transfer Direction Bandwidth Port 6881 Bandwidth Port 57879
Download #1 483 Kbps 481 Kbps
Download #2 483 Kbps 489 Kbps
Download #3 496 Kbps 478 Kbps
Upload #1 823 Kbps 835 Kbps
Upload #2 826 Kbps 802 Kbps
Upload #3 833 Kbps 823 Kbps
Clearly that’s nothing close to 4G or 3G.
Update 10:28 PM
I noticed a few minutes ago that unlike the past days, I’d directly connected my modem to my computer now, but when I disconnected it minutes later, the java and torrents stopped working. So then I tried plugging it in back again to get them started, and it wouldn’t work, so then I tried to reboot and had the problems I mentioned, part of my laptop screen being fully cracked up, but when I finally got back in and got things going again, the torrents worked again and the java. So, apparently this has something to do with the modem needing to be directly connected. However I noticed something that doesn’t make sense, the power button is glowing red, rather than green as it should be and even though I tried to power it off earlier, it is staying red. If the modem needs to be connected, than the customer services people’s suggestions to move the modem elsewhere in the house (away from the computer) is what was causing the problems. Now supposing that was the problem, why would the modem care if it was connected or not with regards to torrent transfer and java applets?! Now to test my messenger… It’s working.
Now here’s a question: Why would I want to pay $49+ a month for this crazy service, with crippled hot spot ability, instead of just going with Cricket, at $29 a month?
I found out at the same time that plugging the modem in is the only way to get torrents, messengers and java to work, that simply plugging it won’t necessarily work, but that you must restart your computer.