Liberal Bullying — YouTube (and CNN) Censor Free Speech and Christians
A few days ago, I noticed some extremely harsh atheist trolls raving over me and another Christian posting rebuttals to a claim on a video in which a naturist claimed evolution was true. I first saw whiny complaints by a few atheists on YouTube doing the usual: whining about seeing comments about God, and demanding and commanding those mentioning him to not mention him, and one atheist used a typical immature cliche, saying to “get your ass back to church” and talk about God there. There were various insults as always, but none from the Christian, till I came in to rebuke them for their stupidity and trying to take God’s place and them preaching their own version of morality, that being to not talk about God or religion whenever it didn’t meet their approval. These are typical liberal morons who like the liberals that call to conservative radio shows, or who hear them, complain about them, as if they are forced to listen.
A very short while after, I got this email:
The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:
Bombardier Beetle vs Solpugid aka Camel spider aka Sun spider aka Wind scorpion -
Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the permanent termination of your account.
For more information on YouTube’s Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center.
The YouTube Team
After reading the comment I tried to post on someone elses video who had complained about the same thing happening to him, but noticed I couldn’t post a comment. I wasted about 10 minutes trying! Then I clicked my account only to get a warning message saying blah blah you did such and such wrong and making me acknowledge I read it. I then was able to go back to posting comments. But was there any appeal button? No, instead, these morons force you to use Google to figure out how to appeal the accusation or naturally have you search their help section. When I searched through their help section, I tried to complain about harassment, which was true, however it wouldn’t work with Firefox 14, and was getting a message in broken English, to select something, yet I had selected “something”. There was nothing left to fill out. I then tried to start over only for it to be stuck with the harassment button being selected, and unable to break out of it and continue the process of the complaint. SO THEN, I opened up Internet Explorer and this time decided to go read everything else that applied to my situation, only to go around TWICE IN A CIRCLE, as there was no genuine method of CONTACTING THEM AS THEIR SITE CLAIMED COULD BE DONE. ANOTHER TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE DOWN THEIR TOILET OF CONTEMPT FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.
I then Googled how to appeal a video being removed and saw on top a YouTube video from a user, not a YouTube “team member” that pointed me to YouTube’s official (and pathetic and obviously ignored) blog on . I then, as others had done, left my complaint, AND TRIED ABOUT SIX TIMES TO DO SO, TRIED SIX TIMES BECAUSE EACH TIME THE CAPTCHA ENTRY WAS REJECTED! MORE OF MY LIFE DOWN THE DRAIN. The reason it was failing is because the captchas were using tiny numbers in blocks, which were so blurry or small that I thought it was just part of the mess meant to fool spam bots. Finally I got a comment through, so I thought. I then saw it had to be approved by the moderator. I then looked carefully at the comments left, and noticed that some of the comments that were approved were clearly junk comments, not even serious, just nonsense. Now here was a great lie YouTube made, because in its help section, or that blog, they claimed they really did have moderators evaluating flagged videos 24 hours a day. Now if these moderators are doing that, if they are competent, why did they approve comments not related to that page on flagged videos and why did they reject my appeal!?:
Thank you for submitting your video appeal to YouTube.
After further review of the content, we’ve determined that your video does violate our Community Guidelines and have upheld our original decision. We appreciate your understanding.
— The YouTube Team”
Can anyone explain how my video is a violation, when nothing was harmed, yet approves of insects being put together in a tight space for the purpose of seeing which will kill each other first, and as the spectators clearly hope to see, in some amazing way or why they approve of animals being eaten alive, or a kitten being used as a machine gun? I can go on, and on, and on, and on, including asking why they approve of little girls dancing in sexual ways, little as in three to eleven years old and a baby being attacked by a cobra a boy drowning a pet snake. Everyone has seen certain ones. Consider also this: that video, mine, which they banned, had under 1,500 views, yet the videos I’ve mentioned have millions of views, with the exception of the machine gun cat video having over about 320,000 views. How about the Man Vs Wild series: is it necessary for Bear Grylls to rip the tentacles off a living octopus, cut the tail ends off scorpions without first killing it, and on, and on, and on, rather than eat animals killed quickly like everyone else? Does anyone think that an octopus with its large brain felt any pain having its tentacles being ripped off? Can anyone say YouTube’s moderators are “anti-Christian sickos”? Obviously they are.
How can liberals and atheists expect to be seen as the most peaceful and rational among all the humans if they are conniving psychopaths and bullies who can’t tolerate disagreement or seeing God being put in a good light, or even a comment that expressed a mere disbelief in evolution theory, a theory for which there is NO EVIDENCE, but rather, a huge amount of evidence against, as my Twitter feed and journal thoroughly documents, as can easily be learned from a few hours of research, or even thought experiments? Did it ever occur to anyone that extremely small bacteria can’t just know what and how to eat without having been deliberately programmed? And even the smallest bacteria aren’t just “simple”, it’s not like you can make one for a few dollars or even with a $1,000,000, you’d need millions to make synthetic bacteria even with America and Japan’s state of the art technology, and you’d still need to use parts that came from a living one just to make a synthetic one. How can baby animals be born knowing how to breath, how to instantly walk, how did such sophisticated programming come about, where did the laws come from that allowed for that? Are the laws of this universe simple? Unlike math, which can’t be engineered, for example 2+2 simply = 4, there is nothing you can do to change that, it is an eternal truth, unlike math, the physics laws of this universe are variable, in that atoms, electrons, particles and dimensions can be changed, if you had God’s powers, so why are the laws of this universe the way they are, and not some other way? Again, it’s not like math truths, because truths can’t be changed no matter what. You could come up with a new math problem, but nothing will change about what the answer will be.
Obvious conclusion: YouTube/Google Corporation is a violation of logic and common sense, it approves of bullying Christians whom it thinks no one will notice being picked on, and is composed of moderators that are no better than the trolls cyberbullying, stalking and harassing other users in various ways. And now YouTube too makes it on the list of my Cyberstalking Hall of Shame, the entire corporation. I have also begun a boycott of YouTube.
Update: I just found out, at about 6:25 AM, that CNN had blocked me, when I went to read the comments about Syria’s president supposedly going to demolish Syrian homes in Hama, I didn’t even intend to say anything. I noticed before reading any, this comment with a beige background: “This site has blocked you from making comments.” I hadn’t made comments for a long time there except for some recent ones, which were about that girl who was elected as a prank as home coming queen. What oh so offensive things did I say that violated the (liberal) Community Guidelines? This: “Stand up for what you believe in and go with your heart and go with your gut. That’s what I did, and look at me now. I’m just as happy as can be!”Good job peers: you just helped spread liberal new age nonsense, the kind that gets people into fights and causes bullying.” I may have said something like that it leads to psychopathy and narcissism and, “Read narcissism. tk” (a website I wrote on the signs of narcissism and psychopath disorder). Not sure if I said the bullying part of if I quote the happy as can be part, but that’s about exactly what I said. It was the 43rd comment (so big surprise it got noticed and of course infuriated the liberals who saw it in mass and pressed that report button). I had posted it about three times, because I saw that CNNs comment system and mangled my paragraph by breaking it up in bizarre ways, so I tried again, and it did the same thing, and once more. I then posted a comment saying, “Why the Hell does CNN keep breaking up my comments dammit!?” (And keep in mind that before hand when I would type out a 8 word paragraph, it would put my comment in moderation. Highly suspicious, it was as if some moderator flagged me for being an anti-liberal and then made it so all my comments would have to be approved of first from then on. I wouldn’t be surprised if earlier comments had been removed without letting me know.
So after my little complaint, I quickly replied to another guy who angered at least one person I saw. He had made a comment like, “Can someone explain this?” and in another comment implied, if I remember right, something like she wasn’t pretty. To his first though I replied, “They didn’t elect someone based on their beauty this time.” Some short comment like that. As millions know, comments like that, even if not inherently rude, and simply repeating what the article itself implies, that IT WAS A PRANK, NOT AN ELECTION OF BEAUTY, will, if liberals or cultists, like self-righteous type Catholics (and note, Catholics, I didn’t say all of you, so don’t freak out you sloppily reading self-righteous arrogant ones) see that you’re opposed to them, will gang up on you and attack you in some way. Even on a pro-conservative site like Infowars, banned me once for criticizing Alex Jones for being an narcissist I’m guessing, or perhaps they didn’t like me typing the narcissism.tk link to show the signs as evidence that he had it rather than just limiting me to typing out the signs, and forcing me in a way then to make a long comment. They do put comments that use urls into moderation just like CNN does. So, I don’t bother using the http:// or www in the links, so that my comment can immediately go through. I just signed up again and (not intentionally as some revenge) continued making the usual comments, for many months now, and even saying more shocking things, that might even repel some of Alex’s Catholic supporters. I said recently for example… oh wait, I just realized I could get arrested for hate speech if I say lol, never mind… Stupid liberals. See how liberalism and atheism are partners in crime and lead to oppression, persecution, intolerance, irrationality, hate, fights, suppression of “free speech”, suppression of all the things they claim they themselves are against, yet do themselves, including by silent actions like banning and removal of things their opposition says. How can you trust people that don’t even mention what you say, and hide it from others, when you state facts, and merely because your belief system doesn’t agree with theirs? Isn’t that atheist communism or Marxism? Isn’t that a dictatorship or rule by mob? America will end up like North Korea, Cuba, Haiti or Syria, if liberals (and psychopaths and narcissists) gain even greater power than they have now. If they do, then worse cultist belief systems will take hold, like communism, Mormonism, and Catholicism (and remember what the Catholics did to Europe and South America and Haiti when they had the greatest power? Remember what the Muslim Moors did to Europe when they had the greatest power?)
Still not convinced? Then consider this: a few days ago Piers Morgan interviewed and allowed the narcissist, racist, murderer and dictator Ahmadinejad (or who plays one at least), even shook his hand and praised him with a dreamy loving smile, even after Ahm. had few minutes before said that homosexuality was an ugly act, and after Piers, in defense of homosexuals being naturally born being attracted to the same sex, gave a passionate emphatic, “Yes I absolutely believe that” (about babies being born to be sexually attracted to others of the same sex). So, CNN will allow this blatantly evil person, a narcissist, to say what he wants, but blocks me for pointing out that people like him and Piers are the type who start arguments and fights by appealing to emotion rather than reason and truth above emotion, and for saying that narcissists should be ignored. Liberalism leads to destruction, more generally: disobedience to God leads to eternal pain for those who disobey him.
If the conservatives, including the conservatives in cults, like the Mormons and Catholics do not rise up against the liberals, then America is doomed, unless God intervenes. I believe that within the next 20 years, most of the world’s population will be wiped out, with less than 13 million people left, a number far fewer than was even proposed on the depopulist Georgia Guidestones, which recommends that 500,000,000 be allowed to live. I am sure, that due to the heavy persecution of his children, and the much worse persecution to come upon them all in general, that God will not allow so many non-Christians to live. Instead he reward them with a shocking massacre, and near lethal blows, just as he did to Israel many times, even to the time of Hitler.
By the way, I noticed something very odd happened right after I tried to post an update to this article about CNN blocking me: my Logitech wireless keyboard malfunctioned, so that it would no longer work. No matter how many times I turned it off and on and mashed and shook and hit it, and even when disconnecting the USB transmitted and plugging it in again, it wouldn’t work. It would only light up (it had back lighting). It made me wonder if Satan had crept up close to me. Or maybe it was because I’d recently washed it with sanitizer wipes and the moisture (hours later?!) somehow messed it up. I don’t see how though since the wipes weren’t dripping. It was an expensive keyboard, so, if it doesn’t cost much to have it repaired, I may do so.
Update: Yesterday (10/22/2012) I posted a comment on CNN’s article on Amazon’s server problems “taking down Reddit”, it was, “Good, I hope God continues to hammer away at that atheist cesspool of sin,” which got the reply, “Wouldn’t that be a conflict of interest, he rented out space on that server” and some little lame quip not worth remembering, a troll like comment from someone who had made over 950 comments on CNN I think. I gave him a sharp reply telling him to get a life. So what did CNN do?: They removed ALL the comments, the original I made and the replies and my second reply, AND, failed to post any of my other similar replies, including one in which I asked if anyone had noticed Amazon having server problems on their home website as I have in the past4 days (5 days now). That’s liberalism for you: not just censoring Christian speech, but BIASED censoring, as in apparently, someone remembers me as being a Christian, or sees me making pro-Christian comments, then decides to be heavy handed with me if I dare defend myself against persons on CNN that troll. And how hypocritical, being that CNN a day or two before posted a front page news story about a REDDIT troll posting sexual garbage all over Reddit and getting over 800,000 subscriptions (which would mainly be from atheists, pagans (like Wiccans and witches) and Catholics (Catholics often secretly engage in activities against their religion). Apparently CNN wasn’t posting the article in disapproval, but throwing it up in the air so that it could be taken either way: they would look righteous to the those against trolling, or doing good by promoting an atheist website and helping air the “troll’s” apology. What hypocrisy.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- Will some1 let me know theyre praying for me? I'm on the verge of failing. laptop & bike were stolen again, now I have a bike with no brakes 4 days ago
- @Clarindamriox sup? 5 days ago
- Please pray no one steals my latest bike and that I get the solar lights I need. 5 days ago
- Please pray for me! I really need prayer. I'm in a bad situation. I've got no money, little food, still not homeless though. 5 days ago
- Coincidence? watched Dude, Where's My Car for the first time, saw Brent Spiner in it, then saw Coast to Coast AM tonight is about Star Trek 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to Christy of Liquid Image for helping me with a missing cable I needed. 2 weeks ago
- I'm hungry for friend frogs legs and I've never even had or smelled them before. 2 weeks ago
- Can someone please order me a hot Philly cheese steak sandwich, serious. I'm poor and hungry. 2 weeks ago
- @Stubbsy9 Who are you? 2 weeks ago
- Fellow Christians please pray for a woman I met, about 19, who was allowing herself to be "owned" by a God-hating pipsqueak gang member. 2 weeks ago
- @Stubbsy9 Come on man, that's not a godly thing to say. 2 weeks ago
- @PreppyChurchgrl So, how long have you been a survivalist? Where'd you learn your prepping skills? It's wise to prepare for the tribulation. 2 weeks ago
- @GlobalGrind Well, what if she wasn't a preteen and was some big fat adult, some huge fat white woman, like 69 years old and all wrinkly 2 weeks ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture. That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 2 weeks ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture? That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 2 weeks ago
- Who wants to eat cheese with me? 2 weeks ago
- @thegracespace That's cheesy. I think they'll actually have to pay in cheetos, but since they'll have none, they'll just always be there man 2 weeks ago
- @Fertility411 Is your hair really blonde? I should make my hair blonde too, then I'll prob have more followers than you. Hair makes the man. 2 weeks ago
- How come you have more followers than me? I'm more cool. I wish someone would adopt me, then I could be more popular like you. 2 weeks ago
- I may start my own ghost busting service. I ain't afraid of no ghost. 2 weeks ago
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- Yellowstone: Find Any Crystals or Beautiful Rocks?
- A Letter to Eben Alexander, on his NDE experience
- A Letter to Dr. Jason Braithwaite
- A Red Head, “Your backwards views are older than the dinosaurs”
- Liberal Bullying — YouTube (and CNN) Censor Free Speech and Christians
- Obama, Romney, Pros and Cons, Whose Worse?
- A Prediction – What May Happen After WW3
- Denise Siegal – Fraud Psychic
- A Stupid Business: Why Not To Invest In Microsoft
- Why the Feds (Homeland Security) Bought Massive Amounts of Ammo
- God: There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you
- Wow: Many amazing experiences in the past 3 days
- Why Buddhism Is A Logical Fallacy and Has The Dalai Lama Changed Since He Was Ostracized by the Chinese Government?
- Iran, and the Art of War: My World War III Economic Attack Theory
- A Test: 66 Questions for Philosophers, Mathematicians, Agnostics, Atheists and Evolutionists
- Just Got Back From A Rock and Scorpion Hunt
- A Very Strange Experience This Morning
- My Recent Mineral and Rock Finds
- Atheist Liberals Are a Cult
- A ”Calvinist” Message to Arminians׃ ”Eternal” means ”ETERNAL”
- John Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed
- Arguments Against A Judgment Day
- Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
- Appeal to Authority, Job Position and Field of Study Fallacies
- 16 Reasons America Is Falling Apart
- Why America’s Legal System Is Corrupt, and How to Fix It (Improve It)
- All day in the horrible desert yesterday…
- Dumbness from the Netherlands: A Dumb Narcissist Atheist’s Babble Against My Journal
- Amazon and China Poison Millions With Lead Tainted Products
- Wanna See Incredibly Golden-Sparkle Rocks?
- Scorpions and Tarantulas, Step Aside…
- Infantile Moron Neighbors
- A Scorpion On My Armrest and Tarantula in a Container
- The Alien Reptilian On My Laptop
- Fractal Mind Music
- The Great German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Boycott (Boycott Smith’s!)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 472,735 hits