A Prediction – What May Happen After WW3
If Israel fires a nuke over Iran, and specifically targets them for an EMP attack (rather than directly killing anyone and being seen as mass murderers for at least years). And suppose they do so to Saudi Arabian and Jordan just to be on the safe side, and protect themselves from revenge attacks, this would surely start WW3 as it would be seen as a major economic attack affecting all countries’ economies negatively, including the US. This then would trigger at least other EMP attacks throughout the world and nations that wouldn’t be affected much by it due to being poor, would probably face major food and ammunition shortages due to the shortage on oil (due to the electronics needed to distribute the oil worldwide in mass, being destroyed) needed for transportation of those things. And that in turn would cause the poor for sure, to start trying to steal from their neighbors for a while. That in turn would eventually lead to inter-town and city battles, perhaps even state and country battles over food and ammo and other resources to help the survivors live comfortable lives during such a horrible time. And if things get really bad because of such worldwide conflicts, food would become even scarcer. That would be due to farmers fleeing in fear for their lives when their farms or ranches are raided by everyone and their seeds perhaps even taken. Afterwards, people might start resorting to murder for food (cannibalism I mean) everywhere, after having first eaten their pets if any, hopefully, before resorting to such a horrible thing.
There would be some countries with a large amount of intact electronics though I think, mainly in Africa and South America. I believe that after or during the cannibalism stage, or just when it started, a clever man, a psychopathic narcissist would appear to take advantage of everyone’s desperation, the anti-Christ. Most likely seeing what is happening now, he’s already plotting as to how to take advantage of the world, moving his chess pieces into place, securing other partners in crime (and even planning on taking advantage of them too and backstabbing them in his justified paranoia).
I imagine he’s at leat a multi-millionaire, if not billionaire, or perhaps the spoiled son of one, and has stored away an enormous amount of fuel, food, weapons, military gear, horses and electronics to use for a world wide presidential campaign so to speak, with a well armed secret service. I imagine he’s secured friends, through bribery, promises of power and/or sexual favors of some sort, in countries not likely to be struck by EMP weapons, friends who will come to help him during his run for emperor of the world. After dispatching messengers throughout all the major cities, and acquiring followers for himself, through food handouts more lies, he’ll then have his followers resort to pillaging anyone who won’t follow him, and murdering them for food for others, as in more cannibalism. The envoys will use scare tactics, and a clever and conniving way to pressure everyone else to fall in line: take our masters mark on your forehead or hand where everyone can see it, or you won’t get our help, and no one will be able to buy or sell from those getting our help.
The millions of true Christians of course will realize what is going on, and will reject these envoys of doom, realizing they are the anti-Christ’s henchman though not yet knowing what this anti-Christ looks like. When the envoys realize the Christians are a “problem”, they will become hostile towards them and use them as a scapegoat and punching bag of convenience for the problems everyone is facing and an “easy” (so they think) source of plunder. like the Jews were in Hitler’s time and onward to today.
Some of these Christians will probably become farm and sex slaves and food fodder for the world. the Jews of of Hitler’s time. Even now most of the world scapegoats the Christians. Too bad they don’t do so with Christ and be saved (Christians who know the Bible well enough to know the Biblical term “scapegoat” know what I mean by that).
The prophecy Jesus made about the world being worse than it was then (just) before the Flood of Noah already came true, the world has gotten worse, mainly, because God’s word is available to all, and clear enough in various pages (and even if not, there are plenty of Christians and informational sources that most people can get access to through someone who has a car and computer) that anyone can find out it is his word. There are libraries everywhere. A Muslim could even trick one of his leaders by saying, “Bring me a Bible so I can show everyone how false it is” or secretly got o some Christian community for one, if he wants to check for himself if it could possibly be God’s word. The Quran itself says the Bible is God’s word, yet many Muslims won’t even listen to that, their own “holy book” from the man Mohammed they worship and whom some will murder over in their passion for him and pride. Instead they make up some easy excuse without evidence, like, “The Bible’s been tampered with so now we can’t believe it” or “Our God did away with it, said it was not as good as the Quran.” And though knowing God’s word is here on Earth, and having a good example of the Baptists and Presbyterians (the non-liberal ones) for them to follow, Christians all over the world, and though not being rich being charitable even to Muslims and other enemies of Christ, the world still refuses to heed Christ, even though knowing his greatest law: “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” So jealous are they as were the ancient Greek philosophers of Moses, that they will only refer to Christ now and then, as a good man or spiritual master, but more rare will they mention the good things he said and did. And when they do, they use them as tickets for a continued life of sin, a passport for evil. They’ll take him out of context and say, “Don’t judge.” (there should be no period after that, despite the translators of the Bible putting one there) or the other famous line, “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.” And though people who say that are enemies of Christ, of the true Christians, they won’t even repeat, “Love your enemies” or “forgive your enemies” or “bless those who curse you”, because such words cut them to the heart too much, and are much harder to conceal of the meaning of. “Judge” is confused by Christian haters as meaning, “condemn” or “say we’re wrong”, though Jesus by “judge” in the “Don’t judge” passage, meant “make a moral determination about whether someone is doing right or not” (he also separated that from “condemn” mentioning that right after). So, there is a layer of confusion to figuring out what it means to judge. Those who repeat it don’t necessarily know they are saying something in a vague way or confusing way that often delays them being easily or quickly judged again, it’s due to their own confusion of the word. If they knew what Jesus meant, then they’d realize they were being hypocritical being that they are doing the very same thing by merely saying, “Don’t judge” to anyone. However, if they were to say, “You should just forgive and love your enemies like Jesus said to”, what confusion over that would there be? They’d realize in their hateful response (even though saying a good thing like that) that they are not forgiving and loving the Christian who judged them for whatever, the Christian they consider an enemy. They think they are okay as long as they say, “Don’t judge” because perhaps it is true, they don’t say, “Oh you Christians are wrong” (though hypocritically often many liberals will say fundamentalist Christians are conservatives and will say or imply that they steal, murder by war or poisoning the environment, and covet (are jealous of what they have). I think also they don’t use that line because they are simply very ignorant of the Bible, have forgotten what it teaches if they ever learned that part, and don’t want to remember and deliberately forget. So the most they do in response to a Christian word-wise when trying to use the Bible directly against them is, “Don’t judge.” Other common responses are: “Hypocrite,” “You’re ranting,” “You shouldn’t condemn,” “troll,” “go away,” “you’re crazy,” “you’re stupid,” “you’re obsessed,” “you’re a fanatic,” “you’re ignorant,” “God forbid someone else have an opinion (which is a conniving weasel tactic meant no one can have factual things to say except that Christianity is false and Christians are bad), “I have my way you have yours,” and absurd, arrogant, hypocritical and common, “Don’t shove your religion down my throat.” All of which are usually ended by a period, because they are mere insults and cheap shots meant to shield their minds from guilt or fear of God. Those insults also all apply to them.
My suggestion, learn wilderness survival skills, and buy some tent or tents and survival equipment and most important of all, learn how to get saved. If you want live forever, read this http://eternian.wordpress.com/life
Mat 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Mat 7:16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Mat 7:17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.
Mat 7:18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’
Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Mat 7:24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Mat 7:25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
Mat 7:26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.
Mat 7:27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”
Mat 7:28 And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching,
Mat 7:29 for he was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- Will some1 let me know theyre praying for me? I'm on the verge of failing. laptop & bike were stolen again, now I have a bike with no brakes 3 days ago
- @Clarindamriox sup? 3 days ago
- Please pray no one steals my latest bike and that I get the solar lights I need. 3 days ago
- Please pray for me! I really need prayer. I'm in a bad situation. I've got no money, little food, still not homeless though. 3 days ago
- Coincidence? watched Dude, Where's My Car for the first time, saw Brent Spiner in it, then saw Coast to Coast AM tonight is about Star Trek 1 week ago
- Thanks to Christy of Liquid Image for helping me with a missing cable I needed. 2 weeks ago
- I'm hungry for friend frogs legs and I've never even had or smelled them before. 2 weeks ago
- Can someone please order me a hot Philly cheese steak sandwich, serious. I'm poor and hungry. 2 weeks ago
- @Stubbsy9 Who are you? 2 weeks ago
- Fellow Christians please pray for a woman I met, about 19, who was allowing herself to be "owned" by a God-hating pipsqueak gang member. 2 weeks ago
- @Stubbsy9 Come on man, that's not a godly thing to say. 2 weeks ago
- @PreppyChurchgrl So, how long have you been a survivalist? Where'd you learn your prepping skills? It's wise to prepare for the tribulation. 2 weeks ago
- @GlobalGrind Well, what if she wasn't a preteen and was some big fat adult, some huge fat white woman, like 69 years old and all wrinkly 2 weeks ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture. That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 2 weeks ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture? That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 2 weeks ago
- Who wants to eat cheese with me? 2 weeks ago
- @thegracespace That's cheesy. I think they'll actually have to pay in cheetos, but since they'll have none, they'll just always be there man 2 weeks ago
- @Fertility411 Is your hair really blonde? I should make my hair blonde too, then I'll prob have more followers than you. Hair makes the man. 2 weeks ago
- How come you have more followers than me? I'm more cool. I wish someone would adopt me, then I could be more popular like you. 2 weeks ago
- I may start my own ghost busting service. I ain't afraid of no ghost. 2 weeks ago
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- Yellowstone: Find Any Crystals or Beautiful Rocks?
- A Letter to Eben Alexander, on his NDE experience
- A Letter to Dr. Jason Braithwaite
- A Red Head, “Your backwards views are older than the dinosaurs”
- Liberal Bullying — YouTube (and CNN) Censor Free Speech and Christians
- Obama, Romney, Pros and Cons, Whose Worse?
- A Prediction – What May Happen After WW3
- Denise Siegal – Fraud Psychic
- A Stupid Business: Why Not To Invest In Microsoft
- Why the Feds (Homeland Security) Bought Massive Amounts of Ammo
- God: There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you
- Wow: Many amazing experiences in the past 3 days
- Why Buddhism Is A Logical Fallacy and Has The Dalai Lama Changed Since He Was Ostracized by the Chinese Government?
- Iran, and the Art of War: My World War III Economic Attack Theory
- A Test: 66 Questions for Philosophers, Mathematicians, Agnostics, Atheists and Evolutionists
- Just Got Back From A Rock and Scorpion Hunt
- A Very Strange Experience This Morning
- My Recent Mineral and Rock Finds
- Atheist Liberals Are a Cult
- A ”Calvinist” Message to Arminians׃ ”Eternal” means ”ETERNAL”
- John Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed
- Arguments Against A Judgment Day
- Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
- Appeal to Authority, Job Position and Field of Study Fallacies
- 16 Reasons America Is Falling Apart
- Why America’s Legal System Is Corrupt, and How to Fix It (Improve It)
- All day in the horrible desert yesterday…
- Dumbness from the Netherlands: A Dumb Narcissist Atheist’s Babble Against My Journal
- Amazon and China Poison Millions With Lead Tainted Products
- Wanna See Incredibly Golden-Sparkle Rocks?
- Scorpions and Tarantulas, Step Aside…
- Infantile Moron Neighbors
- A Scorpion On My Armrest and Tarantula in a Container
- The Alien Reptilian On My Laptop
- Fractal Mind Music
- The Great German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Boycott (Boycott Smith’s!)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 472,327 hits