Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
My webcam pic of a velvelt thistledown ant I found (a flightless female wasp, also known as a “cattle killer”)
Got back from a rock hunting expedition at 9:54 AM. I felt very dizzy when I sat back in my chair, and like I might die. I left at 3:30 AM, andfelt like I weighd a ton when I immediately returned when I noticed the back wheel on my bike was riding like it was flat, but the one bike pump I had wouldn’t pump the tire, so I risked riding on it. It did hold hair thank God.
Now that I’m back I fellt like I way half a ton, maybe I over ate and burned off a lot while outside.
I got about 37 good pics I hope with a dispobal cam when the sun was behind the mountains and also when it was coming up. It was very amazing to see. I should have brought my digital cam.
A rare thing happened for this part of the country: after I got the sun partially rising above the mountains, it was almost immediately obscured by clouds after it came up above the mountains, which was good for me because it protected me from dying from the heat, and I was near dying I think, I even almost fell backwards and coulda smashed the back of my head or spine on large rocks, I didn’t lose balance, but I stepped backwards on the edge of a steep cliff in exhaustion without bothering to look where I stepped. I bottled up a weird thing that I think is a flightless bee. It’s covered in long white fur, so strange looking. And I came back with a lot of great rocks, including many I left behind days ago, there’s still a few great small ones that I left behind in two different spots, which I’ve been unable to find. And there’s three that I lost by accident, though I know the general area where they are, except one.
3:16 P.M.: Up from a miserable sleep. I forgot there were other small rocks I left behind before coming back. I say small and not big, because, I left a huge amount of big ones behind over the months since I’m afraid it would collapse my apartment floor to bring them in. And I remembered these fury things that look like ants are called cattle kilers, because cattle supposedly step on them sometimes and the sting from these creatures kills them. However I’ve never seen a white one. Like I thought might happen while I was knocked out on bed, the ant thing might get out. Dug a little to see if it burrowed, but can’t fnd it. I hope I don’t step on it.
I hope you read my previous articles on why America is falling apart, and the article before this, which is about common logic mistakes made by pretentious, biased and ignorant people who are in the habit of assuming things about science, scientists, God, Christians and religions. Be sure that you don’t make the same mistakes, especially the common one of assuming, including assuming things about history.
History is not simple, it covers 6,500 years of events, and though not many of the writings of the ancients have survived, the Bible, which besides being God’s word, is a long though sparse, timeline of historical events. And there is much writing on various times throughout history, especially about the pagan-Christian Catholics, and break apart they suffered in the 1600s, and these days there is so much information it can be like getting lost in a maze, and not knowing what to do with all the words being spoken and written and images being shown.
What’s most important, as even many stupid people know, is why you should (or should not be) a Christian, and having evidence for your beliefs, whatever they are, and not assumptions and words you are merely repeating, but merely assumed were true. It’s possible, at least sometimes, unless you’re mentally very ill in a certain way, to tell if you’ve assumed if you’ve never checked to see if what you’ve been told were true, but merely repeat something, like, “You don’t think for yourself (meaning, “Just believe,” withought seeing if what you said was true, and feel you are simply lashing out out of frustration and personal offense, rather than a hatred for geniune evil and love of right. The person who loves true goodness, is (if they haven’t been recently badgered, or sees something typically stupid and blasphemous deserving of a remark that would hurt your feelings, or in the middle of suffering some personal tragic event), is, as the Bible describes (and of God too) slow to anger, quick to listen (if someone is replying, or trying to, nearly everything you say of importance in a conversation, that’s a sign they are a listener and concerned with details rather than being a stupid careless person who only picks out a few things to listen to), appropriate and careful with their reply (for example if you’ve said something malicious, or way off, will respond with a correction, or if something worthy of praise, with a praise, and reply without being sloppy, as if unconcerned and not sincere, like an evil person or so called “troll” might make obvious about themselves). And if you’re wondering how to deal with a troll, it’s just as their enablers say, like the trolls in charge of Yahoo! Answers, say, “Don’t feed the trolls”, or as the Bible says:
Pro 9:7-8 Whoever corrects a scoffer gets himself abuse, and he who reproves a wicked man incurs injury. Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you.
Pro 15:18 A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.
Pro 17:27 Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.
Pro 29:20 Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
Pro 26:4-5 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Pro 23:9 Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.
Pro 14:7 Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.
Pro 29:9 If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.
Mat 7:6 “Don’t give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.
Pro 18:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- Coincidence? watched Dude, Where's My Car for the first time, saw Brent Spiner in it, then saw Coast to Coast AM tonight is about Star Trek 1 week ago
- Thanks to Christy of Liquid Image for helping me with a missing cable I needed. 1 week ago
- I'm hungry for friend frogs legs and I've never even had or smelled them before. 1 week ago
- Can someone please order me a hot Philly cheese steak sandwich, serious. I'm poor and hungry. 1 week ago
- @Stubbsy9 Who are you? 1 week ago
- Fellow Christians please pray for a woman I met, about 19, who was allowing herself to be "owned" by a God-hating pipsqueak gang member. 1 week ago
- @Stubbsy9 Come on man, that's not a godly thing to say. 1 week ago
- @PreppyChurchgrl So, how long have you been a survivalist? Where'd you learn your prepping skills? It's wise to prepare for the tribulation. 1 week ago
- @GlobalGrind Well, what if she wasn't a preteen and was some big fat adult, some huge fat white woman, like 69 years old and all wrinkly 1 week ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture. That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 1 week ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture? That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 1 week ago
- Who wants to eat cheese with me? 1 week ago
- @thegracespace That's cheesy. I think they'll actually have to pay in cheetos, but since they'll have none, they'll just always be there man 1 week ago
- @Fertility411 Is your hair really blonde? I should make my hair blonde too, then I'll prob have more followers than you. Hair makes the man. 1 week ago
- How come you have more followers than me? I'm more cool. I wish someone would adopt me, then I could be more popular like you. 1 week ago
- I may start my own ghost busting service. I ain't afraid of no ghost. 1 week ago
- @KnightForRight INSTEAD WHEN IT CAME BACK ON: JOSHUA P WARREN, THE GHOST HUNTER WAS TALKING! BUT WHEN TURNED IT BACK ON LATER IT WAS HOWE! 1 week ago
- @KnightForRight Oh I forgot to mention, my laptop was playing a past Coast to Coast show while Linda Moulton Howe was speaking, BUT: 1 week ago
- @grace_addict You can get them in New Guinea, the pigs there are pretty new. 1 week ago
- PLEASE PRAY THERE'S NO DEMONS IN MY HOUSE AND NEVER WILL BE! 1 week ago
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- Yellowstone: Find Any Crystals or Beautiful Rocks?
- A Letter to Eben Alexander, on his NDE experience
- A Letter to Dr. Jason Braithwaite
- A Red Head, “Your backwards views are older than the dinosaurs”
- Liberal Bullying — YouTube (and CNN) Censor Free Speech and Christians
- Obama, Romney, Pros and Cons, Whose Worse?
- A Prediction – What May Happen After WW3
- Denise Siegal – Fraud Psychic
- A Stupid Business: Why Not To Invest In Microsoft
- Why the Feds (Homeland Security) Bought Massive Amounts of Ammo
- God: There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you
- Wow: Many amazing experiences in the past 3 days
- Why Buddhism Is A Logical Fallacy and Has The Dalai Lama Changed Since He Was Ostracized by the Chinese Government?
- Iran, and the Art of War: My World War III Economic Attack Theory
- A Test: 66 Questions for Philosophers, Mathematicians, Agnostics, Atheists and Evolutionists
- Just Got Back From A Rock and Scorpion Hunt
- A Very Strange Experience This Morning
- My Recent Mineral and Rock Finds
- Atheist Liberals Are a Cult
- A ”Calvinist” Message to Arminians׃ ”Eternal” means ”ETERNAL”
- John Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed
- Arguments Against A Judgment Day
- Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
- Appeal to Authority, Job Position and Field of Study Fallacies
- 16 Reasons America Is Falling Apart
- Why America’s Legal System Is Corrupt, and How to Fix It (Improve It)
- All day in the horrible desert yesterday…
- Dumbness from the Netherlands: A Dumb Narcissist Atheist’s Babble Against My Journal
- Amazon and China Poison Millions With Lead Tainted Products
- Wanna See Incredibly Golden-Sparkle Rocks?
- Scorpions and Tarantulas, Step Aside…
- Infantile Moron Neighbors
- A Scorpion On My Armrest and Tarantula in a Container
- The Alien Reptilian On My Laptop
- Fractal Mind Music
- The Great German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Boycott (Boycott Smith’s!)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 470,708 hits