Appeal to Authority, Job Position and Field of Study Fallacies
David Sereda, idiot New Ager genius
I saw this comment on YouTube, which was in reply to someone who said that a former employee, a scientific researcher and inventor, in other words a research and development worker, named Boyd Bushman, was a fraud. Whether he really was an employee of Lockheed I don’t know, but he does have at least one patent. But so, in reply to the one calling him a fraud, someone made an illogical comment and perpetuated/parroted a common logical fallacy used by Big Bangers and Evolutionists/Mainstream Science cultists/anti-fundamentalist Christians (fundamentalists are also known as Reformed Christians aka Calvinists and wrongly as conservative Christians who are usually Catholics, Episcopalians, Methodists, and Free Will (Arminian) Christians, though some Reformed Christians do call themselves conservatives, which I think is confusing):
“Don’t you love all the experts on youtube who think they are smarter than a senior scientist from lockheed martin.. Yea, all the while they are working at mcdonalds, yet when they are on the internet they suddenly become expert physicists, describing how experts from Lockheed are wrong and are frauds.. Google patents – Boyd Bushman
Just because someone works for lockheed or performed odd experiments doesn’t mean they know what they are talking about or won’t do deceptive things, AT ALL. A good example is mainstream scientists.They spread bad theories like the big bang and evolution, and stars-from-gas using the good base of the scientific method, why? money and fame, and many of them have narcissism disorder (narcissists tend to be at the front of the face of everything in the world, including governments, because of their ill desire for large amounts of attention and praise).
Boyd even, in one video is deliberately talking very vague, in a childish and unhelpful way, childish in that he’s not saying anything specific but what it is common for any seasoned scientist like David Sereda, he said “watch nature” well what scientist DOESN’T OBSERVE NATURE?! Hello: NEWTON, EINSTEIN, GALILEO and on and on. And biologists regularly attempt to copy God’s work, looking for new industrial or medical chemicals in plants and animals.
Leedskalnin, was he a scientist? Do you know who he is? Don’t bother saying yes if so and wasting my time, because the main point is, he was the “McDonalds cashier” but despite being a nobody with no apparent degrees, made an enormous monument made of other monuments using some antigravity method. To use the McDonalds cashier insult is a bad stereotype, since genius and truth spring as much from idiots and the lowly as much as the wealthy and elite schooled; it’s a very wrong stereotype. That bad logic use you used is known as “Appeal to Authority” in philosophy, as in a wrongful appeal to authority, and could also be called “Appeal to Popularity” or “Appeal to Consensus” or “Appeal to Status” depending on if you specifically used any of those as a reason to ignore and disbelieve those criticizing someone being endorsed merely because of any of those things, whether or not they really were someone with authority, status etc. or not.
Another reason it’s not wise to make fun of McDonald’s employees, is because, supposing for all you know you’re making fun of someone who only has a part time job is an employee there and yet has expertise in some field of physics or some other science field, like logic, theology, maths or physics (and does it take a great imagination to consider that many McDonald’s cashiers are college or university students in some science class, including physics?) and may even be a paid teacher of any of those, maybe even a theoretical physics teacher, which is are types people like yourself usually exalt above as superior persons. And in this so called “bad world economy” it’s very likely that many people of prestige have some second lowly job, especially being that theoretical science isn’t an easy job to profit from. If you hadn’t noticed Michio does a lot of interviews, do you think he does them all for free? Someone of prestige with many high degrees could have some second lowly job just to get rid of the last few payments they own on a loan or to get a loan, or make the final payments on whatever or to help care for a new baby or adopted son or daughter they have to live comfortably.
Back to Leedskalnin: you could reasonably think of him as a type of Boyd Bushman, because tho he was able to pull off amazing things, he didn’t say anything useful enough to be able to duplicate his feats, instead he gave a theory which was so vague (like Boyd) it amounted to vain showing off. That is the case with Boyd. Boyd, Leedskalnin, Maurice Ward (supposed inventor of Starlite) and Hutchison are, in comparison to the inventor Morgado, the inventor of the MYT Engine and Tesla useless people, and shameful even.
Rather than mocking McDonald’s cashiers as being stupid and unreliable for scientific truth and as none being people with any expertise in science, it’s Mainstream Scientists, including any atheist, humanist, pagan, Armininan, New Age, Hindu, Buddhist or Muslim ones, who should be mocked, who should be called “kooks” or “crackpots”. But you shouldn’t say that to just anyone’s face, because you wouldn’t want to unnecessarily insult someone or provoke a violent person to harm you or someone else. They should be called those things if they teach their bad beliefs or endorse them by name, like saying, “Yes being a Muslim is good” or “There’s nothing wrong with being a pagan” or “Fundamentalism is bad (fundamentalism is just belief in basic teachings of the Bible necessary for being a good Christian).” I’m not saying that just because someone is a kook or crackpot or stupid that they can’t come up with anything useful or don’t do anything useful or that nothing useful can be learned from accidental discoveries they make, just that any severely bad teachings they have or believe would make them those things, as opposed to simply having some lowly job at McDonald’s and/or not having any degrees or prestigious awards or prestigious scientists agreeing with you or some popular people.
Also, to attack someone as having illegitimate critique skill or judgment merely because they work at McDonald’s, or as cashier or some other “lowly” job there is called an “Ad Hominem Fallacy”, which is when you personally insult someone for something they do that is far from directly related to what they arguing about, merely talking about or endorsing.
1 Cor 1:25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1 Cor 1:26 For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
1 Cor 1:27 But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
1 Cor 1:28 God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
1 Cor 1:29 so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. – ESV
Psalm 8:2: From out of the mouths of infants and sucklings you have established strength on account of your adversaries, to cause the silence of the enemy and vengeful foe.
Matthew 11:25: “Jesus said, ‘I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from wise and intelligent people and have revealed them to infants.’”
John 7:24: “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- @Clarindamriox sup? 3 hours ago
- Please pray no one steals my latest bike and that I get the solar lights I need. 3 hours ago
- Please pray for me! I really need prayer. I'm in a bad situation. I've got no money, little food, still not homeless though. 3 hours ago
- Coincidence? watched Dude, Where's My Car for the first time, saw Brent Spiner in it, then saw Coast to Coast AM tonight is about Star Trek 1 week ago
- Thanks to Christy of Liquid Image for helping me with a missing cable I needed. 1 week ago
- I'm hungry for friend frogs legs and I've never even had or smelled them before. 1 week ago
- Can someone please order me a hot Philly cheese steak sandwich, serious. I'm poor and hungry. 1 week ago
- @Stubbsy9 Who are you? 1 week ago
- Fellow Christians please pray for a woman I met, about 19, who was allowing herself to be "owned" by a God-hating pipsqueak gang member. 1 week ago
- @Stubbsy9 Come on man, that's not a godly thing to say. 1 week ago
- @PreppyChurchgrl So, how long have you been a survivalist? Where'd you learn your prepping skills? It's wise to prepare for the tribulation. 1 week ago
- @GlobalGrind Well, what if she wasn't a preteen and was some big fat adult, some huge fat white woman, like 69 years old and all wrinkly 1 week ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture. That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 1 week ago
- @LifeVerse You know you're arms are naked right? In your picture? That's not Scriptural. Your arms will probably get a divine rash soon. 1 week ago
- Who wants to eat cheese with me? 1 week ago
- @thegracespace That's cheesy. I think they'll actually have to pay in cheetos, but since they'll have none, they'll just always be there man 1 week ago
- @Fertility411 Is your hair really blonde? I should make my hair blonde too, then I'll prob have more followers than you. Hair makes the man. 1 week ago
- How come you have more followers than me? I'm more cool. I wish someone would adopt me, then I could be more popular like you. 1 week ago
- I may start my own ghost busting service. I ain't afraid of no ghost. 2 weeks ago
- @KnightForRight INSTEAD WHEN IT CAME BACK ON: JOSHUA P WARREN, THE GHOST HUNTER WAS TALKING! BUT WHEN TURNED IT BACK ON LATER IT WAS HOWE! 2 weeks ago
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- Yellowstone: Find Any Crystals or Beautiful Rocks?
- A Letter to Eben Alexander, on his NDE experience
- A Letter to Dr. Jason Braithwaite
- A Red Head, “Your backwards views are older than the dinosaurs”
- Liberal Bullying — YouTube (and CNN) Censor Free Speech and Christians
- Obama, Romney, Pros and Cons, Whose Worse?
- A Prediction – What May Happen After WW3
- Denise Siegal – Fraud Psychic
- A Stupid Business: Why Not To Invest In Microsoft
- Why the Feds (Homeland Security) Bought Massive Amounts of Ammo
- God: There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you
- Wow: Many amazing experiences in the past 3 days
- Why Buddhism Is A Logical Fallacy and Has The Dalai Lama Changed Since He Was Ostracized by the Chinese Government?
- Iran, and the Art of War: My World War III Economic Attack Theory
- A Test: 66 Questions for Philosophers, Mathematicians, Agnostics, Atheists and Evolutionists
- Just Got Back From A Rock and Scorpion Hunt
- A Very Strange Experience This Morning
- My Recent Mineral and Rock Finds
- Atheist Liberals Are a Cult
- A ”Calvinist” Message to Arminians׃ ”Eternal” means ”ETERNAL”
- John Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed
- Arguments Against A Judgment Day
- Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
- Appeal to Authority, Job Position and Field of Study Fallacies
- 16 Reasons America Is Falling Apart
- Why America’s Legal System Is Corrupt, and How to Fix It (Improve It)
- All day in the horrible desert yesterday…
- Dumbness from the Netherlands: A Dumb Narcissist Atheist’s Babble Against My Journal
- Amazon and China Poison Millions With Lead Tainted Products
- Wanna See Incredibly Golden-Sparkle Rocks?
- Scorpions and Tarantulas, Step Aside…
- Infantile Moron Neighbors
- A Scorpion On My Armrest and Tarantula in a Container
- The Alien Reptilian On My Laptop
- Fractal Mind Music
- The Great German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Boycott (Boycott Smith’s!)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 471,250 hits