The Contradictory Anti-Christian Attacks of the Narcissist and Freemason, Mark Twain
The Contradictory Anti-Christian Attacks of the Contradictory,
Narcissist and Freemason, Mark Twain
by Daniel Knight, 11:05 P.M.
The very expensive first floor library of the oh so impoverished sufferer and God-hater, Mark Twain.
Mark Twain, who was named Samuel Clemens by his parents, was born in Florida, Missouri on November, 30, 1835. He was taught Presbyterian doctrine when he was a child. About twenty six years later, on May 22, 1861, he became a Freemason at the Polar Star Lodge No. 79 A.F.&A.M., which was at that time, located in St. Louis. It was there that he obtained the degree (rank) of Fellow Craft on June 12 and later obtained the degree of Master Mason on July 10. He went from being a Presybterian, to a deist, to a doubter of God’s existence, to an atheist. He became morally and logically worse over time, just as the Bible says happens to those who forget his word. Here are various evil things which he said against God:
“If there is a God, he is a malign thug.”
“Our Bible reveals to us the character of our god with minute and remorseless exactness… It is perhaps the most damnatory biography that exists in print anywhere.”
“[The Bible] is a mass of fables and traditions, mere mythology.”
“It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three benefits: freedom of speech, freedom of thought”
“If there is a God, he is a malign thug.”
“a God who… mouths Golden Rules and forgiveness multiplied seventy times seven”
“It ain’t the parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand.”
So God, whom Twain expressed overwhelmingly shows more mercy than hatred, expressed by you as “golden rules and forgiveness multiplied seventy times seven”, bothered him, yet he called God’s character that of “a malign thug”.
“The Bible has noble poetry in it… and some good morals… and upwards of a thousand lies.”
Which is the Bible Mark Vain?: An exact description of a real God, or a book of more than a thousand lies? Who is God Mark Vain?: A malign thug or giver of good morals, freedom of speech, and freedom of thought, who makes life so incredible, that even a bitter life is prized by those who hate God as extremely as you? How can a malign thug have “some good morals“? And what were these “good morals“? Which is it?: “Love your neighbor as yourself” or was it “Do unto others as you would have them do to you” which even some of the most Christian-hating atheists claim are “golden rules“, or “Forgive your enemies”, or “love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.”, or “Don’t pervert justice; don’t show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.” or “If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you.” or “Religion that God considers pure and acceptable is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”? Oh wait, I know: “Don’t lie”, “Don’t steal”, “Don’t murder”? Which ones? are the “good morals” that you called “golden rules”? Why didn’t you point them out specifically like you did the opinions of your heart you hypocrite troll?
Mark Twain deluded himself into thinking that he was wiser than God, and in so doing became confused, so that he contradicted himself when he spoke against God. Mark Vain was also a hypocrite who new better than to rant against God:
“In religion and politics, peoples’ beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.”
“A psalm of David: ‘Jehovah, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill?: He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman, who despises a vile man but honors those who fear Jehovah, who keeps his oath even when it hurts, who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken.’” – Psalm 15:1-5
“‘For the director of music. Of David: ‘Those who are morally lacking say in their hearts, “There is no God.”; they are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. Jehovah looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God. All have turned aside, they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one. Won’t those who do evil ever learn, those ones who devour my people as men eat bread and who don’t call on Jehovah? There they are, overwhelmed with dread: for God is present in the company of the righteous. You evildoers frustrate the plans of the poor, but Jehovah is their refuge. Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When Jehovah restores the fortunes of his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad! – Psalm 14
Mark Vain should have “examined” his own accusations, should have taken the log out of his own eye before pointing at the splinters he thought he saw in the eyes of those he hated and those he thought he was superior to.
“Our Bible reveals to us the character of our God with minute and remorseless exactness… It makes Nero an angel of light and leading by contrast.”
So why didn’t you fear God enough to keep your false ravings to yourself?
“It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three benefits: freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and the wisdom never to use either.”
“Strange… a God who could make good children… who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short”
Oh but God, your highness Mark Vain, are you saying you didn’t have the wisdom to think freely or speak freely? Or are you saying that this “malign thug” infinitely worse than Nero – a man whom you admit was evil for massacring and torturing Christians using lies as an excuse to do so – made you the exception? If you are the exception why are your sayings everywhere? How is it over 60 million Christians and believers in a God of “Do unto others as you would have them do to you” have advanced science far more than atheists, if God hasn’t given them good wisdom? How is it Christians have lived and survived for thousands of years if their God does not share his wisdom with them, and is not merciful? How is it you have been allowed to repeatedly blaspheme him in comfort into your old age, if he is without patience, love or mercy? And if life is “so bitter” why did you complain about God mercifully cutting it short you ingrate? Why don’t you point out what life is like for those who die with God’s forgiveness you fault-finder? And if Christians are mere robots, things without a free will, why did you condemn them as being responsible for evil? Stupid criminal!
“Strange… a God who… mouths Golden Rules and forgiveness multiplied seventy times seven and [yet] invented Hell”
Poor you, poor criminal: God made an eternal prison for an eternally hateful misleader who used his “free will” and mouth to blaspheme against good instead of to do good.
And, “Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse, yet he has left it out of his heaven”
So Mark Vain: God should have encourage man to become Christians so that they could get their 70 virgins or young beautiful servant boys? Why didn’t you become a Muslim you hypocritical pervert? And you thought that if God doesn’t mention something, IT DOESN’T EXIST? TYPICAL TWISTED ATHEIST LOGIC! And you think God can’t come up with something better than mere sex? Why did you limit God’s wisdom to a stupid man like yourself seeing that he made the universe and all that is in it, including sex, except sin? Stupid babbler.
“Man is a marvelous curiosity. When he is at his very very best he is a sort of low grade nickel-plated angel; at his worst he is unspeakable, unimaginable; and first and last and all the time he is a sarcasm. Yet he blandly and in all sincerity calls himself the ‘noblest work of God.’”
I thought the Bible was false to call man’s heart so “desperately extremely evil” that it’s evil “cannot be known” by man? I thought it was false to repeatedly teach that Israel’s best deeds were like “filthy rags”? I thought the Bible was false to say that not a single person on Earth ever born was born good and that nearly no good man ever existed on Earth? I thought that Jesus was evil to say that non-Jews were dogs (as many Muslims, and no doubt atheists, believe was evil to say)? Which is it you dead fault-finder who damns God if he does and damns God if he doesn’t? Which is it you jealous corpse? And why do you complain about Hell if you say that man’s worst (wide spread, constant) evil is “unspeakable” and “unimaginable“? And how is it unimaginable if you know to point it out you babbler? You sure loved to babble the confused wicked thoughts of your heart didn’t you! Your babble was jealous of God’s words.
“Faith is believing what you know ain’t so”
No, “faith” means, “Belief in what is unseen (as in NOT SEEN, in other words what you can’t see)”, not “for which you can’t touch, feel, hear, smell or taste” or “for which there is no evidence”. There are so many stupid ignorants thanks to ones like Twain, and because of Satan, that many people think that “blind faith” is one word, or that faith itself means, “blind belief” which they imply “ignorantly believing in something for which there is no evidence”. Examples of this stupid ignorance are from a long-time atheist stalker in the comments section of this article, and one from a Buddhist here, who ironically is claiming while saying “blind faith”, that Buddhism is based on evidence (and yet he doesn’t even understand the difference between faith and evidence): “Buddhism does not demand blind faith from its adherents. Here mere belief is dethroned and is substituted by confidence based on knowledge“. Notice how his understanding is so poor that he uses knowledge in place of evidence, which is not a correct substitute, since a person can have incorrect knowledge which is not evidence. Google has recorded over 1,360,000 instances of the phrase “blind faith” on the Internet, showing wide spread confusion over the word “faith”.
“If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be – a Christian”
Christian means, “Christ-follower” or “Follower of Christ”. So that statement makes no sense. Though Mark obviously meant, “He wouldn’t act like a Christian”, the statement is still nonsensical, and it stupidly stereotypes all Christians as being the same, even kids who are Christian. In 1910 there were millions of Christians, and many types, so how could Twain have known all the different types enough to pronounce such a judgment, and when according to his biographies, he didn’t spend his time studying Christianity, but only a little of it? He made no comments on the many doctrines of the many types of Christians, showing his ignorance of the subject. Twain was childishly bitter.
“if our Maker is all-powerful for good or evil, He is not in His right mind”
And what was the evidence that Twain base this judgment on?
“At other times, he [Twain] conjectured sardonically that perhaps God had created the world with all its tortures for some purpose of His own, but was otherwise indifferent to humanity, which was too petty and insignificant to deserve His attention anyway.” (Wikipedia/What is man?: and other philosophical writings).
Why would he “conjecture” this if Christ perfectly obeyed God while being persecuted by most of the world for loving God perfectly, and when he suffered an eternity of extreme physical and emotional pain for millions of people compressed into three days, and who still has not broken any of his promises to save mankind, or to have them do great good deeds by helping the needy and saving lives (and they are always doing so)? It was because he hated God, and so denied the truth.
Mark Vain was yet another blind, hypocritical, fault-finding, extremely bitter atheist whose mouth poured out hateful lies in his resentment of God’s justice and proud display of goodness, but one who lead astray millions, and gave birth to millions of mockers. Therefore mocker’s punishment will be severe, when he meets the God he knew was infinitely more dreadful and hateful than Nero.
How revealing of the evil of humanistic atheism that this atheist here doesn’t mention the clearly “good morals” and “golden rules” that his atheist babbling, mocker, hypocrite hero Mark Twain spoke of, but would not preach or put into practice, but only his dead hero’s twaining against God and everyone else’s evil! Truly atheists are “negative”!
Mark Twain will be condemned and then forgotten by the children of Wisdom, but forever remembered by the children of Hell. Mark Twain is dead and his foul words will burn in Hell with him.
The ingrate Mark Twain, enjoying the incredible technology that God allowed Tesla, an anti-social narcissist, to create.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The narcissist prizes attention, the psychopath is a sadist, the addict cares only for comfort and pleasure.
A true Christian seeks to conform to God's will; a self-centered man exalts his own will.
A logical man sees the universe and worships the Designer; an when an atheist sees it he resents his powerlessness, envies and scoffs.
To deny God's existence is to deny the existence of truth and right from wrong because without a God, right and wrong are simply opinions of imperfect beings and where they go when they die, who knows? What I mean by truth and right from wrong are the redundant terms, "absolute truth", "absolute good" and "absolute evil". So then, to deny the existence of God is neither logical nor moral.
- @TheGoldenMirror @krist23995 It's not the change of scenery, it's the change of heart and mind, repentance, by God's word and gift of faith. 1 hour ago
- @roxiecathartic @KingMeyiwa It's not the change of scenery, it's the change of heart and mind, repentance, by God's word and gift of faith. 1 hour ago
- @roxiecathartic @KingMeyiwa You obviously don't know what a psychopath is, how old are you? 1 hour ago
- @roxiecathartic @KingMeyiwa So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- @chelly_elly @SuperFreshSteph So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- @DEEJAY_STICKO @Lawrencenegota So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- @ade12_arsenal @NickiAddicted So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- @cooolheman @Lucky_Eyez So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- @krist23995 @elkylon So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- @GrosvenorJones @AnnaxLGxTS So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- @TheGoldenMirror @krist23995 So if a psychopath goes to a third world country full of crime to hand out gospel tracts he'll become nice? 1 hour ago
- Sushi sees butter. #kittens http://t.co/0wmZgjcC1Y 1 hour ago
- What the - Sashi what u doin down there? #kittens http://t.co/SpdaVyZoni 1 hour ago
- Little Bear using a polishing pad as a pillow #kittens http://t.co/sUSkUgdJOK 3 hours ago
- Why does Sushi keep puking his cat food out? He sure is growing. Maybe he's over eating. 5 hours ago
- @irritatedwoman @ChristyPMurphy @Reince @JumpVote They cast lots, it's a Jewish thing. 8 hours ago
- I really wanna wake my kittens, tho they're a nightmare to entertain n' keep from fighting, but kitts need long sleep http://t.co/LNl574snDH 8 hours ago
- Genetic (chimp DNA) discoveries challenge ape-to-human evolutionary theory mychristiandaily.com/index.php/feat… 8 hours ago
- God blessed me with an aloe plant a few days ago, I think was discarded because it had grown at an angle. Rescued it. http://t.co/Y5FZCKB5lr 19 hours ago
- @luchadora41 @washingtonpost Do you really think you can escape my network of master spies and super cameras? Thou fool! I AM NSAllpowerful! 20 hours ago
- The Blind Atheist, David A. Schwartz vs. the Seeing Watchmaker, God
- Who is “a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers”?
- A Clear Scam: Clear Wire’s Fraudlent 4G Speed Claims
- The Demented False Christian Youth Pastor Steve Withey of GV Christian Center
- Strange Encounters and Nice Finds in a Nevada Desert
- Fukushima Disaster Not Over: Deadly Radiation On Verge of Spreading
- Why Not to Trust Atheists – Yet More Hypocrisy from Atheists
- Why Not to Work at Michael’s Arts and Crafts
- Some New Logical Fallacies Explained
- Smithsonian and “Jesus Died In Japan”
- Whatever Happened to ”Real America: 48 Hours” ?
- The Plain Arrogance of Liberals Like Piers Morgan and Why Gun Banning Is Wrong
- Understanding the North Korean Satellite Launch and the Reptilian Agenda
- Strange Rock Hounding Experiences In the Desert and Other Goings On In My Life
- Anti-fundamentalist George Noory Makes A Fool of Himself Again
- Yet Another Toxic Electrical Cord from China
- Ian Punnet Insults Martyred Christians Everywhere
- Yellowstone: Find Any Crystals or Beautiful Rocks?
- A Letter to Eben Alexander, on his NDE experience
- A Letter to Dr. Jason Braithwaite
- A Red Head, “Your backwards views are older than the dinosaurs”
- Liberal Bullying — YouTube (and CNN) Censor Free Speech and Christians
- Obama, Romney, Pros and Cons, Whose Worse?
- A Prediction – What May Happen After WW3
- Denise Siegal – Fraud Psychic
- A Stupid Business: Why Not To Invest In Microsoft
- Why the Feds (Homeland Security) Bought Massive Amounts of Ammo
- God: There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you
- Wow: Many amazing experiences in the past 3 days
- Why Buddhism Is A Logical Fallacy and Has The Dalai Lama Changed Since He Was Ostracized by the Chinese Government?
- Iran, and the Art of War: My World War III Economic Attack Theory
- A Test: 66 Questions for Philosophers, Mathematicians, Agnostics, Atheists and Evolutionists
- Just Got Back From A Rock and Scorpion Hunt
- A Very Strange Experience This Morning
- My Recent Mineral and Rock Finds
- Atheist Liberals Are a Cult
- A ”Calvinist” Message to Arminians׃ ”Eternal” means ”ETERNAL”
- John Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed
- Arguments Against A Judgment Day
- Another Successful Rock Hunting Mission Completed
- Appeal to Authority, Job Position and Field of Study Fallacies
- 16 Reasons America Is Falling Apart
- Why America’s Legal System Is Corrupt, and How to Fix It (Improve It)
- All day in the horrible desert yesterday…
- Dumbness from the Netherlands: A Dumb Narcissist Atheist’s Babble Against My Journal
- Amazon and China Poison Millions With Lead Tainted Products
- Wanna See Incredibly Golden-Sparkle Rocks?
- Scorpions and Tarantulas, Step Aside…
- Infantile Moron Neighbors
- A Scorpion On My Armrest and Tarantula in a Container
- June 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (8)
- June 2012 (7)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (8)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (9)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (8)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (38)
- February 2011 (10)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (7)
- November 2010 (17)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (13)
- August 2010 (26)
- July 2010 (19)
- June 2010 (29)
- May 2010 (30)
- April 2010 (21)
- March 2010 (37)
- February 2010 (97)
- January 2010 (22)
- December 2009 (27)
- November 2009 (14)
- October 2009 (3)
- September 2009 (20)
- August 2009 (25)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (18)
- May 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (6)
- April 2008 (5)
- March 2008 (17)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (20)
- December 2007 (11)
Knight's Journal Stats
- 480,166 hits